All Comments on 'Control is Such a Turn-on Ch. 02'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 7 years ago
Break me, please

Such a wonderfully intense and erotic description. How I wish someone would break me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!!

Love your descriptive writing style. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Um, tell me again....

When will the next 10 chapters be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Then he called the police

And she spent the next 25 years in prison as Big Bertha's Bitch. Guess he wasn't as "broken" as she thought. Poorly thought out drivel.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

rbw65Xrbw65Xalmost 4 years ago
Extremely Erotic Story

I loved it. Of course, maybe that is because I so strongly relate to the story. My Owner and Domme is easily capable of putting me in a state of overpowering lust, like that in the story. I know, because I have felt that degree of control. And your skill with your narrative has me experiencing a similar state of lust right now, great writing. Extremely erotic. Especially for readers who have experienced this kind of lust and control ourselves. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES