Control Pt. 03

Story Info
Steph has a new control put in place and its sweet torture.
4.8k words
4.69
8.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 07/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. Read on and enjoy

Chapter 8

Kyle rolled over hitting the dismiss on his alarm as he tried to find the motivation to get out of bed and ready for work. "Oh yeah, bills," Kyle mumbled as he climbed to the edge of the bed to finally stand. He scooped up the clothes he had set aside the night before and headed towards the bathroom. He flipped on the light switch and was inundated with a flood of light from the ceiling as well as above the vanity. "Well, I'm awake now. I love and hate that I have that," Kyle grumbled as he did most mornings. People would swear he was a morning person, but that was only because of his wake-up routine. He didn't leave himself much room for nodding back off. He stepped into the shower and turned the water on full blast, dousing himself with warm water and finishing the wake-up process. Standing under the steady flow of water he smiled, remembering that he had at least one thing to look forward to today: he would get to talk with Steph and enjoy a bit of hypnotic play later in the day. All the things that had to be done yesterday had prevented him from even getting online last night so he was truly looking forward to a bit of fun today.

Getting out of the shower, he quickly toweled off and got dressed. Seeing that he was running a bit later than he wanted, Kyle tossed a couple of pieces of bread in the toaster as he finished grabbing the remaining work items and prepared to head out the door. Grabbing the unbuttered toast, Kyle slipped out his side door towards his car. He could see his breath and the steam rising off his toast in the brisk spring morning air but could tell the promise of a beautiful day on the horizon. He plopped down in the seat and got the car running, listening to its subtle protest for needing to be operating so early. The drive in to work was smooth and easy with none of the potential hazards that could make a slightly behind day into something truly late. Parking in the back lot he headed in tossed his briefcase under his desk and sat down ready to begin the morning start-up routine. Finally having a few moments, he decided to log into his phone and see if there was anything he missed last night with not being able to get online. He was greeted by a warm message from Steph and an even warmer photo.

'This girl hopes sir enjoys seeing this.'

The following picture was an absolutely gorgeous picture of a pair of perky, soapy breasts. Clearly, the picture was taken in the bathtub and was quite a sight to see. Kyle had seen numerous pictures of Stephanie fully clothed and some in a bit riskier dress but this was something far beyond anything she ever sent before. It was clear that the recent orgasm denial and then orgasm on command had opened a new part of her that was willing to show off more. Not wanting to let her feel like she overstepped anything or begin to doubt her actions Kyle sent a quick reply. 'You look warm, wet, and of course stunning. Thank you for trusting me with this.' He logged out of the email app and dove into the morning routine knowing that if he didn't he would very likely get caught up in something that would completely distract him and throw his day for a pleasurable but unfocused tumble. Besides he did have a call with her planned for later today and that would certainly make for a warm evening.

Kyle plunged headfirst into his work as much to keep his mind off of the lovely photo and the potential for what else was looming on the horizon as to get his work done ahead of schedule. By lunch, he was nearly 3/4 of the way through the day's needed tasks and he had prepped for an additional report that would actually get him ahead for Monday as well. He smiled and let his mind drift momentarily to the plans that he had going on for his lovely hypno submissive.

Chapter 9

Steph opened her email and was delighted to see that Kyle had responded to her picture. She involuntarily blushed as she wondered exactly what he thought of it and of her. Was it something too forward? Did he not like what he saw? She was heavier than she wanted to be and her breasts weren't all that big, especially for her body. Doubt crept in more before she took a deep breath and opened his reply. That act alone was something that she wouldn't have dreamed of doing just a few months ago. She had so much more courage and confidence now even if it seemed to be lacking at times and only under certain situations.

She read the short replay and a huge smile broke out over her face. "He liked it," she shouted out loud to her empty apartment. Still blushing she clapped her hand over her mouth realizing that not only had she said that out loud, but she had shouted it. She practically skipped into the kitchen and grabbed some food for breakfast. She shoved the sugary cereal aside and grabbed a bowl for her yogurt. She then hopped over to the refrigerator and got out the yogurt and a hard-boiled egg to get her day going. With a mischievous grin on her face, she whispered to herself, "I wonder what kind of protein sir would feed to me." She chuckled at the naughty thoughts that ran through her head and blushed again at how forward she was now with certain things. She paused a moment and shook her head to clear out those thoughts. "Sir hasn't said that I'd get to cum again any time soon and I don't need to work myself up like that. Who am I kidding I love every minute of it."

She finished up her breakfast, cleaned up her breakfast dishes, and grabbed her headset to head out the door on a walk. The spring day was a perfect chance to get out and work off some of the slowly building sexual energy that she seemed to have a never-ending supply of these days. She trotted down the steps of her apartment and took a deep breath before heading down the empty street. She walked the three blocks down to where the sidewalk gave way to simply walking on the edge of the road.

She turned and strode confidently down the addition section adding more to her already expanding walking path. Her thoughts drifting in and out of all the things happening to her yet aware enough of her surroundings that she wasn't being unsafe in her walk. "He's giving me everything I want," Steph started reviewing out loud, something she had done on several occasions. "He can make me not cum, he can make me cum, he has made me confident, but the question is still out there what do I do for him? I know he says that he enjoys the control but can that really be all? I know he likes to see and hear me. And now I know he likes seeing more of me," she blushed as she admitted that to herself. "Wait. Could he have made me do that? Well yeah anyone who can turn on and off your orgasms can make you send pictures. Then why hasn't he done it before now?"

Stephanie pondered these circular thoughts again. This wasn't her first trip down this confusing path of possibilities. "But he said that he hasn't made me show anything that I wasn't ready to show. And well I have to believe that because otherwise I'd have been sending a lot more a lot sooner," she blushed even harder with that admission. "Ok, so I admit that I did that on my own, and God is that something that I never thought I'd do, but what else can he do? Get a hold of yourself Steph. You are letting your love of control get the better of you. How do I know? Because I am talking to myself trying to rationalize asking him to do more." Steph chucked to herself and continued with her walk looping the next corner and enjoying the new expanded path her trip had taken her this morning.

Finishing up her walk, Steph headed in for her shower so that she could get ready for work herself. Stepping in under the warm water felt amazing and she let the shower flow over her body for a few minutes before really getting into scrubbing. Once the shampooing and scrubbing were done she let her fingers tease their way down her body. It was a delicious frustration, and she knew that it would only end one way. Plunging two fingers deep inside she realized that she wouldn't have it any other way.

Chapter 10

Kyle smiled as he logged out of work and gathered his things to head out the door. It was a long day, but he was caught up on everything and ahead on the project that was going to be starting Monday. That certainly wasn't the reason that he was smiling though. Looking at the time he saw that it was nearly time to make a call to Steph. It was a very enjoyable way to start the weekend. Her recent orgasm on command and the newest picture she had sent attested to just how deeply down the hypnotic rabbit hole she had fallen. It was a pure pleasure getting to work with her, and she certainly checked off many of the erotic kink boxes that Kyle had.

Hypnosis, control, and submissiveness were the tip of the iceberg with her recent exhibitionism opening up making it even sweeter and more arousing. Kyle knew that he could have had that sooner and quite a bit more than what she had shown but that was not who he was. Yes, he enjoyed being in control but he also wanted to make sure that that control was something given even though a decent majority of the women he had worked with had really wanted that control taken. It was a fine line to dance sometimes and he wished he could say that he had always been the perfect gentleman. There were some that he had to admit pulled him along and led him down their own darker desires. Never too deep as he did have certain rules that he wouldn't bend or break but admittedly far less than a gentleman.

He finished gathering his things and headed out the door phone already in hand. He had barely logged into Skype when a message popped up from Steph.

"Hello, sir. This girl is so happy to see you on," the message displayed.

Kyle smiled and began typing, "I'm pleased to see you too, but aren't you working for another 15 minutes?"

Steph blushed thankful that he couldn't see her reaction. "This girl may have her phone on a little early."

"I don't need you getting in trouble at work. Do I need to make you unable to log in during work times?"

Steph clenched her legs together as she read that. As horrible as it would be to not be able to sneak on and check messages it was simultaneously so hot that she knew for certain that he could do just that and she couldn't stop him. "No, sir. This girl makes sure that I am discreet about the phone and normally isn't on it at work like this." Stephanie felt her tongue-tingling and feeling very odd.

"Are you sure about that?" Kyle asked.

"This girl sneaks on and rereads messages from you off and on during the day but is always very careful about it." Steph was shocked to see the truthful words appear on the screen realizing that she had typed them. The tingling in her tongue disappeared at the same time. "Did sir do something to make this girl not be able to lie to you?"

"We have been getting into some deeper control kinks and I want to make sure you are open and honest about what you are asking for. I don't want you to ask for things just because you think I would like them but because they are things you truly want. A little nudge has been in there for nearly a month which says a lot for how open you have been. I am proud of you."

Steph felt her cheeks burning with heat, "oh, this girl didn't realize that you had even more control over me."

Kyle paused a moment, "is this something you aren't comfortable with? If not, I can take the trigger out once you are done with work."

"Oh no!" Steph typed rapidly. "This girl loves that not only do you have that much more control but that she has not tried to tell you anything that wasn't the absolute truth. And in this case, it was only a little fib."

"Well yes, it is a good thing that you are open and honest about it all. Not only does it help me make sure that you are telling me exactly what you are feeling but it lets me give you the most from our sessions. And speaking of sessions why don't you finish up your day there and message me when you are out of work?"

"Yes, sir, this girl will do just that!" Steph excitedly typed back. She put her phone away, still wanting to look at it more, but the desire to obey was even stronger than that. She headed out of the back stockroom, the small box of books that she had said she was going for in her hands.

"I thought you got lost looking for those books there, Steph." her coworker joked from behind the counter at the bookstore.

"No, Joe," Stephanie sighed heading over to the partially empty shelving display that needed some extra stock added. "They just weren't where they were supposed to be. Now I wonder who would have done that?"

"Hey don't look at me. I made sure they made it back right where they belonged."

"On a rung on the ladder is where they belong, then?"

"Well, I was in a hurry," Joe stammered. The way that Stephanie no longer backed down from confrontation still caught him off guard from time to time.

"Yeah, I know all about being in a hurry. And speaking of that my shift is over, and I'm out of here," Steph said filling the last empty spot taking the now virtually empty box and heading back towards the stockroom and her freedom. "Well, maybe not freedom," she muttered happily to herself as she grabbed her purse and clocked out. She walked out the back door and headed towards her car, trying not to show her pure excitement.

"Hey, Steph wait up."

Stephanie whirled around to see a twiggy blonde waving and jogging towards her. She desperately tried to hide the disappointment on her face as she knew she wasn't escaping any time soon. "Hi, Jill. What are you doing here?"

The smaller girl came up and smiled, "I saw you coming out the back door and wanted to say hi. We haven't had a chance to talk much at all lately, and I thought we could set a lunch date or something." Jill smiled and hugged her friend. "Hey, you are looking good. Are you losing weight? You look like you are getting into super shape. Are you doing yoga and stuff?"

Steph smiled patiently and replied, "I've just been getting some sun while walking but I don't think I've lost any weight. I know I am finally getting a little tan. Not looking pasty white all the time has helped far more than I thought it would. Lunch would be great, though. What days are you free?" Steph impatiently thought through her schedule. If she could set a day for this maybe she could escape this predicament and get back on her phone and have the conversation she was really looking forward to.

"I'm free this weekend. I could totally make tomorrow work. Want to do something tomorrow?" Jill asked excitedly.

"Sure, that sounds great. Tell you what just give me a call when you are up tomorrow, and we'll decide on a place to grab some food. Sorry, I gotta run, but we can catch up tomorrow. It'll be great." Steph hoped that her bid for escape would be enough as she could swear she felt her phone beckoning to her.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect," Jill said oblivious to her friend's desire to break off the conversation. "There are a lot of possibilities. We could even get something and go over to Lake Park. The pavilion is hardly ever full so we could grab a table there."

"We can make that work, sounds great." Steph took a tentative step towards her car trying to find that balance between being rude and risking extending the conversation out even longer than it already had.

"I'll give you a call then," Jill said waving and then turning to head to her own car.

Steph barely covered the audible sigh of relief and managed to maintain a casual walk towards her car. She was nearly vibrating by the time she sat down and got her phone back out. "This girl is so sorry it took so long to get back. I got stopped by a friend who wanted to talk."

"Nothing to be sorry about," Kyle replied when he got the message. "You have to have your regular life too. As much fun as kink and control can be, there is a real-world that still has to be dealt with."

"This girl knows, sir. But this is so much better than the real world. And honestly, this is really happening to me, so its just as much the real world as anything else. I love my new real world."

Kyle paused for a moment and smiled. Steph was right in that observation. Her hypnosis kink had very much carried over into her real life, and it was certainly something that they were both safely enjoying. "Are you ready for me to call, girl?"

"Oh yes!" came the quick reply.

Kyle pushed the call button, and the tones had barely begun to chime before he heard Stephanie's voice coming through. He let her ramble her excited greeting for a moment and could tell she was still sitting still, having not even started her car yet. "Are you ready for a bit more control in your life? Are you ready for a little more intensity as well?"

"Sir this girl is so ready for more. Its something that has been on my mind more and more. Its like I waited so long to get the courage to get going that I want to make up for all the time I wasted getting here."

"Cum for me, Steph," Kyle said firmly.

"Holy shit!" the scream came through the line. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit girl wasn't ready. Shit it looks like this girl just pissed herself. Can't stop. Still cumming. Shaking. Oh shit. Thank you thank you thank you."

Kyle smiled as his practically whispered the next command, "feel your pussy go completely numb. Feel it lose all sensation. Feel yourself completely unable to feel your pussy."

There was a dead silence on the other end of the line, then a forlorn cry, "No! This girl can see herself touch, but I can feel it at all. It's like you shot Novocaine into girl's pussy. She is so torn between loving that you can do this and being totally afraid because she can't feel it at all. This girl's nipples are aching. They are so hard. It's almost like since her pussy is no longer an outlet, everything has shifted to them. This girl loves this so much and hates it so much too."

"How do you feel about the new control? Is it what you want or is it too much and too frightening?" Kyle asked making sure that he pressed Stephanie just the right amount to keep that balance.

"Oh god this girl loves that you can do it. Yeah she is kinda scared cause she really can't feel her pussy even as she is watching herself touch but its what I want. Who is she kidding she wants more but this is a good step."

Kyle smiled at her admission. It was nice to have affirmation that he was pacing it well. "Very good. Its the perfect next step in letting you experience control as your body betrays your own touch."

"How long is sir going to keep girl like this?" Steph was practically panting into the phone. She was so turned on.

"This is going to be a new trial for you. Something that I think you'll enjoy the results of even as you hate going through it. I am going to keep you like this for two weeks," Kyle paused as he heard a heated groan of arousal and despair coming from the other side of the phone. "During those two weeks, I want you to try and make yourself cum like I know you already do. You'll message me daily and let me know if you can feel your needy little pussy yet or if you have made yourself cum yet. Be careful in how hard you play, and don't try anything you don't normally do. Just because you can't feel it doesn't mean you can't hurt yourself going too rough."

Stephanie's reply came through as a heated whimper, "This girl understands. And she thanks you so much for it. She will try not to be overenthusiastic in her play, but it's going to be so hard to do. You have given this girl a new part of her fantasy that she didn't even know she had." There was a pause as Steph tried to gather her rapidly melting thoughts. "So, sir did like the picture this girl sent? Wasn't it too forward? She knows you didn't ask for something like that."

Kyle was quick to reply and assure the hesitant girl, "Yes I absolutely loved seeing you. It was not too forward at all. It was you sending what you felt comfortable with me seeing. You were ready to show it, and I was certainly ready to enjoy it. Thank you for trusting me with that, Steph."

12