All Comments on 'Control Pt. 03'

by DeepTrance3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake8 months ago

Hot, but I wish it went ahead to her feelings and actions after the chastity builds for a few days.

zena99zena998 months ago

Enjoying the progression

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A fun and erotic read. One of the best parts is how excited Steph becomes at the simplest things and the way she emotes those feelings, such as when she had her car orgasm and was yelling she was cumming and yelling she was pissing herself. It is nice to read something that could happen in the real world but would be incredibly rare and the chances of seeing or hearing it would be even more remote.

cat833942cat8339428 months ago

Really nice to see you return to this story, and move it forward in such an interesting manor :) I do enjoy the wondering on her part, wondering if he likes the pictures, if he wants to see more, what he wants and is getting out of this, but more than that, wondering if he is "forcing" her to send these pictures, even though it is quite clear the decision and desire to do so is coming from her.

Seeing her growth and change as a person is really interesting, it adds a lot of depth to this, and puts the events and the control into a very good context. Also nice to see his thoughts and perspective on all of this, and to learn that he is not immune to the temptation of all of this, even as he has strict rules for himself, good to know and see!

Royb8771Royb87716 months ago

Fun story. On looking forward to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous