Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this girl trusts you with her entire mind and body. Showing off a bit more of what you already control wasn't all that hard." Stephanie blushed hard at that admission. "Umm, that didn't come out quite like this girl intended."

"That's quite alright, Steph. I know what you mean, and I appreciate just how open you are being. I do certainly love getting to talk with you when we have the chance. It is quite a step past just text now isn't it?"

"This girl loves hearing your voice. She swears that it makes things even more intense. Not that she can stop your commands even when you text them but when you speak them its like each word hits her like a hammer. Its hard to put into exact words."

Kyle chuckled lightly, "oh I understand exactly what you mean. There is just that stronger connection and it does drive it in deeper. Now sadly I have to get going for now, and I don't think that you idly touching yourself in the parking lot is the best way to show off that body of yours."

"Sir knew that this girl would still be touching. That is just as hot as you telling her what she can and can't do. This girl absolutely loves that you just know what she is doing. She is being careful and no one can see girl's hands as they are below the steering wheel. She just keeps trying to see if there is any sensation at all after the initial shock and its just not there."

Kyle smiled listening to her narrative, "Of course you can't and we both know that its going to be two weeks before you do feel it again. But for now its time to go. I also know that you are going to want to explore more and home is the best place to do just that. We will be talking again soon, count on it."

"Thank you for the time you give this girl, sir. She will do everything exactly as you say and report daily on everything. Maybe even a few times a day if that's ok?" Steph asked tentatively.

"Yes that is more than ok to do, Steph. I enjoy hearing from you."

"Thank you, sir! This girl will talk to you later." Stephanie reluctantly hit the end call button and sat still for a moment trying to collect herself enough to head home. She could see that she was indeed soaking wet from her recent orgasm but couldn't feel the wetness between her legs. It was an incredibly strange but erotic feeling. She looked forward to seeing just how deep it went.

Chapter 11

Stephanie lay back on the bed, panting lightly. Her swollen nipples throbbed pleasantly, pointing straight up at the ceiling, rising and falling with each short breath that she took. She knew she must look like an obscene mess to anyone walking in on her, but thankfully she was alone. A thick rubber dildo protruded from her dripping pussy, although she only guessed that it was still there where she left it. Laying on her back, she couldn't see it, so she had no idea if it was there. Despite twenty minutes of vigorous play, she still couldn't feel anything down there. Her mind and the rest of her body was certainly aching with unrelieved pleasure, and her pussy was leaking like a soaked sponge, but despite the obvious reaction to the masturbation session, there was no sensation and certainly no orgasm. Gathering herself together, she propped herself up on her elbows and looked down. Sure enough, there was her toy sticking straight out from her red and swollen pussy lips.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned out into the room. She reached down and slid the rubber play toy out, listening to the sticky wet sounds it made on its exit. Despite hearing it and feeling the toy in her hand, there was no corresponding sensation down lower. "This is so frustrating." Steph tossed the useless toy aside and sat up fully, feeling a thrill run through the rest of her body. She stood up, crossed the room to where her dresser was, and got out a long t-shirt to wear as a nightgown. She set the pair of panties aside with a sarcastic chuckle. "Not like I'd feel these on anything but my waist and ass." She headed into the shower to clean herself up and perhaps set aside the heated thoughts that rampaged through her head. Turning on the water she eased herself under the warm spray, feeling it running down her body.

As the water passed over her still red pussy she could see the spray hitting her naked mound but still couldn't feel even that. "This is so freaking weird," she said as she teased her numb pussy once more. She lathered up her body, noticing once again that her nipples were still rock hard and, if anything, even more sensitive than they were before. She reached through the shower curtain and grabbed her phone, making sure it was safe from the water. "If sir liked the last one, I am sure he'll enjoy seeing them standing at attention for him." She snapped a couple of quick pictures and put her phone back out on the counter so she could finish up washing. Soaping up her breasts even more she found she couldn't stop lathering her nipples more and more. Soon she was a panting mess but unable to cum any more than she could have before. "Shit!" Steph said, smacking her hand against the shower wall. "God, I love this so much." She finally left her body alone long enough to complete her bathing routine and step out to towel off.

She looked herself over in the mirror and smiled. She wasn't ever going to be thrilled with her body, but she could almost swear that she was looking a bit better. "Well, sir likes how I look, and since he's controlling me, I guess if he's happy, then I'm happy." She laughed lightly at her realization. "Take that self-help book. You don't need to like yourself. You need someone who's in control to like you." She pranced out through the hallway and flopped down on her bed, slipping under the cover and sheet. As she closed her eyes, her thoughts drifted to the incredible things that had happened to her and how it was just getting going.

12