Control - Turnabout is Fair Play

Story Info
Roles are reversed.
3.7k words
4.21
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Funny the positions you might find yourself in throughout your life. I was spending some time pondering my situation, and chuckling at how I found myself restrained to a bed in a fancy hotel room on a Saturday night at 6:30. I wasn't an unwilling participant, far from it. This was just reciprocation for making one of my fantasies come true.

I was stripped down to nothing but my boxer briefs, laying on top of the mattress. Not for the first time I wished she had turned the AC off before leaving as I was feeling a little chilly. But I quickly dismissed this, and a wave of anticipation rolled through me again. I had been here for about 45 minutes. I didn't know how long it would take her to return, that was part of the fun. But was definitely starting to get a little antsy.

When she had first left, after cuffing me to the bed, I was so excited my dick was about to jump out of my underwear. She gave a small chuckle, squeezed my package and said "I'll be seeing you a little later" before walking out of the door swaying her sexy ass and looking over her shoulder with a cocky grin. Since then I had enough time to soften a little, but the anticipation was definitely still there. Every time I could hear someone coming down the hallway my excitement would build, then they would pass and I would be left with disappointment again.

A few minutes later I heard the sound of someone again approaching the door. I really needed it to be her, craved the vision of her beautiful body and electric smile. I heard a light knock and "Housekeeping" followed by her laugh. She unlocked the door and sauntered in wearing a full length coat down to her ankles.

By now I was stiff as a board again, and there was a small stain on my underwear from the pre-cum I continued to leak from all the anticipation. She walked around the bed and tested the restraints, which was funny to me as we both knew these sex store props weren't going to stop anyone from pulling free, but I appreciated the hard sell on her part. "I see you've been busy while I was gone, even with being locked up. Is that stain there for little ole me?" She bent down and breathed on my cock, sending shivers up my spine. "I cannot wait to do dirty things with this fine package you have here, I hope you don't mind if I get comfortable first."

She walked back to the foot of the bed and slowly, painfully began to unbutton and remove her coat. What was underneath had me breathless. She was in red lingerie, with straps and hose. Her hips were accentuated beautifully by the high cut of her underwear and the garter belt. Her full beautiful breasts were barely contained by the lace bra, large sexy mounds flowing out of the top. I could see through the lace to her large areloa and protruding nipples.

"What do you think?" She asked with a coy smile. "You are fucking gorgeous, I know I don't really get to ask for much in this scenario, but if you could see it in your heart to grant me one favor...Leave it all on except those fucking panties" I said a little more breathless than I intend.

She thought for a second, tapping her chin as she considered my request. Then without a word she grabbed ahold of panties and slid them down her legs and onto the floor. As she rose up to stand in front of me I nearly came right then. I loved the look of her pussy. The way her lips protruded just a little was a site. I could see moisture already glistening from her pussy. She reached down and ran her finger through her folds, then came over and placed it on my lips. I licked her finger in and savored her scent and flavor, hoping that it wouldn't be the last time I tasted her juices on my tongue tonight. The thought of sliding my dick inside of her had me ready to beg for anything. But I didn't, I just let out a content sigh and drank the vision of her in.

"First things first, I feel like we need to address the monster in the room" she said as she leaned over to closely inspect my engorged cock. She slowly ran her fingers up and down over the top of my boxers. I had been waiting to have it touched for so long now, it was an exceptionally erotic sensation. She pulled up the band of my underwear and reached one hand in to stroke my cock up and down. After a couple of strokes she stood up and walked away leaving me moaning for more. I thought that surely she was just going to tease a little, and thankfully she quickly returned with a pair of scissors.

Delicately she lifted up the bottom leg of my boxers and cut straight up through the hem, then started on the other leg and did the same. She threw the scissors to the corner and grabbed ahold of my tattered boxers ripping them from my body in one quick movement. I was now completely naked, with a painfully hard dick begging for attention. She did not disappoint.

She crawled onto the bed slowly, never releasing my eyes from her sexy gaze. The look on her face absolutely made my toes curl, she knew exactly what she wanted and she was going to get it. When her face reached my cock she finally turned her eyes away from me to inspect it. I could feel her breath as her face was inches from it. Without using her hands she rolled her tongue out of her mouth and gave me one solid lick starting at my balls and going all the way to my tip. I couldn't help it, I muttered "Thank you God" and shivered.

She looked back up to me and smiled a knowing smile. "I'm not going to stop until I feel your cum shoot down the back of my throat. I want it all, and want to feel your cock pulse with my lips wrapped around it. I'm going to drain you of every last ounce."

With that she grab my dick and raised it up, she slowly began licking around my mushroom head in big circles while stroking with her hand. It felt fantastic but my dick ached to feel her mouth around the rest of it. She continued her licking and stroking until she suddenly let the head pop into her mouth and down just an inch or so. "Damn you are so fucking hard, I'm tempted to put this big cock in my wet pussy right now. Do you want to feel those wet pussy lips wrap around you, or can you promise to get this hard again if I drain your balls right now with my mouth?"

Now that was a question I really had to think about. One, I don't often cum from blow jobs. I enjoy the hell out of them, but her pussy feels so good it's like choosing an Oreo for dessert over home made ice cream... You just can't wait to put your cock in that ice cream. Two, I don't often have multiple orgasms in a night so I wasn't sure just how well I could get rock hard again. But this night was such an amazing sensual experience so far, I was pretty confident given enough refractory time I could make it happen.

"You are more than welcome to try to drain my balls. I promise if you succeed, I'll make it worth your while" I said with a confident grin. This was the answer she was looking for, she always did like a challenge. She almost purred and took half of me in her mouth. She started a coordinated attach of stroking with one had while bobbing up on down on my head. The feeling was incredible, I was definitely enjoying it. A small part of me was wishing for her to just climb up on me and sink down onto my dick though. I knew better than to voice this thought, tonight I had very little say.

She was getting into a pretty good rhythm, nothing that I thought would tip the scales but it felt great. Suddenly she shifted a little and slowed down, I realized she was trying to take more of my cock in her mouth. As I felt her lips pass the halfway point and the pumping of her hand become more shallow, the sensation started to really feel good. After a minute she slowed down completely and pushed my cock as far back as it could go, I could feel the head bump against her throat and slowly push past. I wasn't expecting this at all, and it drove me wild. At the same time she started to rub my taint with her other hand, just slowly putting a small amount of pressure while she cupped my balls. I started to feel the signs, my balls tightening and the tingling starting to build.

She backed my cock out of her throat and begin sucking along with nice long strokes while she continued to increase the pressure on my taint. Now I knew there was no turning back, and my labored breath must have let her know I was close. She looked up at me directly in the eyes and continued to increase her pace while maintaining pressure in all the right spots. Just as I was about to explode she moved her finger up right on my asshole and pushed hard. That was it, with a roar I exploded inside her mouth. I could see her throat constrict as she tried to swallow all of it. Towards the end she gave up and pulled her mouth off as I shot the last couple ropes of cum onto her face and hands. The grin on her face was so hot, triumphant even.

"That last finger move was a little unexpected" I said with a smile. "Remember who is driving this show tonight, don't test my patience" she said as she slowly wiped the extra cum off her face and sucked it into her mouth. "That was a lot of cum, you must have been letting that build up for a little while." She walked over to the bathroom to tidy up a little and left me laying there with my slowly deflating cock, as the last little tiny bits of my cum dribble onto my stomach.

She came sauntering back in after a minute, "Now I'm going to come and sit on your face, I trust you know exactly what I'm looking for. Don't disappoint me!" With that she crawled up onto the bed, hoisting one leg over my head and slowly lowered her drenched pussy to my face. I don't think I've ever wanted to eat pussy as bad as I did at that moment. It was all consuming, and her sent and the visual of those lips dripping with her juices had me straining against the straps to get my tongue on them. She quickly moved back out of range, "oh no, you have to go slow. I do intend to cum all over your face and leave it a dripping mess, but I want this to last."

With that she slowly lowered herself down again. With great restraint I waited, and just as her lips touched mine, I slowly reached out with my tongue and caressed the folds of her beautiful pussy lips. I felt her shiver slightly and a small moan escaped. This was going to be new for me, I had no fingers to use and no angles to access, all her pleasure was going to come from my tongue and God help me it was going to fall off before I let her down. I continued to run my tongue back and forth as she hovered over me. She begin to rock subtly in the opposite direction of my tongue.

Slowly she begin to lower herself down onto her knees, bring more pressure directly on my face. I took this opportunity to begin exploring inside her deeper, and she rocked along my face. Her hands went to the headboard of the bed and she began to move with more purpose. As I began to slowly fuck in and out of her pussy with my tongue she would roll forward and tilt her hips so her clit would come in contact with my upper lip and nose. This was definitely getting the job down as she became more vocal. "oh God, your tongue feels so good. Keep licking that pussy, I want to feel your tongue over every fucking inch of it". I could feel her juices slowly coating my face. I was savoring every moment, every taste of her sex.

Next thing I know she switched into a whole different gear. I could hear the creak of the headboard as she gripped tighter and used that for leverage to continue to mash her pussy into my face. She tilted her hips back a little and screamed "lick my clip, oh fuck that is so good keep licking it. You're going to make me cum all over you, don't stop, don't you dare stop." I don't hardly know what I was doing anymore, she was grinding all over my face and I was just trying to keep my tongue moving in a direction that was pleasing to her. Next thing I know she was painting with the effort. "Oh fuck...oh fuck here it comes, oh FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" She slowed down as her juices absolutely covered me. I laid my tongue flat out of my mouth so she could continue to run her clip and pussy lips across it as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

"Fuck that was nice" she said as she removed herself slowly from my face. "Hmmmm, looks like I got a little on you". She bent over and sucked one of my lips in her mouth giving me a passionate kiss. Then licked up and round my face. "I taste pretty fucking good". I only murmured my agreement, my tongue didn't feel like trying to form syllables at the moment. She continued to slowly kiss around my face and then down my neck.

"Now there are other parts of my body that need your attention." She pulled down the top of her bra and leaned over as her boobs fell out in front of me. I love boobs, I love all kinds, and I especially love hers. I felt a little at a disadvantage since I had no use of my hands. I want to hold and squeeze them, but getting to suck her nipple into my mouth was a good consolation prize. I was really feeling the hunger again after my first orgasm, and wasted no time aggressively tonguing and pulling her nipples into my mouth, one at a time as she fed them to me. I gave one a slight nibble which got the moan of pleasure ai was looking for. It was at about this point I felt her shift her weight and begin to rub her pussy along my cock. "Hmmmm....so glad to see you can keep your promise" she said as she slowly began sliding her pussy back and forth over my engorged member. I continued to suck on her nipples as she did this, occasionally pulling back with my teeth and letting it slip out and rebound back. My cock was soon coated in her juices and she started to focus moving her clit again along the head of my dick.

Occasionally she would tilt her hips and let the head put a little pressure on her opening, not enough to slip in, just enough to tease. It was driving me crazy. I wanted to roll my hips every time and drive as much of my dick in her as I could. I knew that wouldn't be advisable, this game was for her to direct and I was getting a thrill from that too. "Just the tip, it feels so good along my clit I almost don't want to stop...but I know bottoming out on this hard cock is ultimately what you and I both want." And with that she pushed back with all her weight and received every inch of me into her waiting pussy.

She stopped there, and we both let out a content sigh finally feeling every inch of one another. I had let her nipple go again with that sigh, she quickly shifted over and let the other nipple dangle in my face. I didn't need to be told, I resumed my attention on her glorious nipples. That had gotten so hard I didn't want to let up. She caressed the back of my head pulling me into her breast even more as I felt in envelope my face.

With that she began to slowly rock back and forth on my dick, never letting more than an inch or two slip out before driving it back in. There are few things I enjoy more than being ridden by her, part of that is I get to use my hands to touch her entire body which currently was off the table, the other part is the way she moves her hips and varies the entrance angle of my cock into her. She knows exactly what feels good to her, and it excites me to feel her running the show. She was establishing a solid rhythm back and forth when she slowed and lifted herself off of me to let my soaking wet cock hang there in the air. I let a whimper out over a mouth full of nipple and she chuckled.

"Since I've got this opportunity I'm going to make the best of it. I know you've been hesitant about trying some different things, but you said anything was on the table tonight...and well I'm going to use this dick to its fullest." As she said this she reached down and pointed my cock at her tight little asshole. She began to run the cock had back and forth over it lubricating it with her and my combine juices. Anal sex has always been something I've been curious about, but not enough to really ask for. I was worried about causing her too much pain.

As if she knew what I was thinking she said "don't worry, I've been slowly working up the sizes of my butt plugs. This is going to happen and you are going to enjoy it I'm sure." I simply nodded and smiled, letting her know she could proceed however she liked. She leaned down and started to kiss me, softly at first. I was somewhat aware that her hand was back there and I can only assume she was working more of that natural lube deeper into her ass. We spent some time like that, just making out while she occasionally rubbed her pussy against my cock. Her kisses began to grow more insistent, her tongue exploring deeper into my mouth.

She reached back finally and placed my dick at the entrance to her ass, she looked directly into my eyes as she slowly and carefully leaned back. I felt the head of my cock push against her tight opening as she squirmed around a little on it. When I looked in her eyes I didn't see a great deal of pain, what I did see was determination and it thrilled me. With one quick little push my head popped through her sphincter. She stopped and took a moment, I could see her relax but still keep that determined look on her face. "Oh God, it feels so big in there." All I could say was "wow, good God why was I hesitant about this."

Slowly she rocked forward and back in very very shallow strokes. The pressure on the head of my cock was intense, but so pleasurable. As she bit her lip and concentrated she continued to take a little more of me at a time, never backing off much just surrendering to my girth in small amounts. We finally reached a point where I was 3/4 of the way inside of her when she stopped. "I think that is going to be our limit tonight" and she started riding me back and forth, never going any deeper than that but traveling a lot more up and down my length.

I had no idea this would feel so good. The way she gripped my cock with her ass was a whole new sensation. As she started panting heavier she reached down and started to play with her clit. "Fuck, yes just like that. God that feels so good. Your fat cock in my ass feels so fucking good." Her dirty talk spurred me into action, I could no longer lay still and let her ride me so I started to slightly lift my hips at the same time she came down.

Little by little I felt my cock slide deeper into her ass. "Oh fuck, oh fuck...I'm going to take all of you" she panted as our fucking grew in intensity. I could feel the start of my second orgasm building as she began to rub her clit more earnestly. I was driving up into her just as she slammed down onto my lap and then I was in, all the way in. "Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum again!!" She screamed and I felt the last wall crash down and my balls empty in a torrent into her ass. This was a mind blowing orgasm, it felt like it would just continue on and on as she slowly road me to completion. Finally she stopped and just laid down on top of me, our chests heaving in rhythm with one another.

"Well I'm not sure how I'm going to feel back there tomorrow, but fuck that was worth it." She said in a rush. "I will fuck that ass anytime you want in the future, just say the word."