Separate Lives - Solitary Carousel

Story Info
Couples shuffle partners, find old flames, light new ones.
8.9k words
4.67
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Donnie is laying alone on a hotel bed in the middle of Des Moines Iowa. Somewhere in the building is his wife, having spent the night with one of his clients - Tina. Tina doesn't know they're married, and he spent two sex soaked interludes with her husband, Jeremy.

**Jeremy, a former NFL player hasn't told Tina he's bi-sexual, and when she's having her time with women, he's sought out married men. His kink is to control, force his cock down their throat but then reverse roles, having the man top him. Donnie and he spent time in an elevator and in Donnie's room doing both acts and was now at Jeremy's beckoned call to serve the large, athletic African-American man.

**Mel, Donnie's wife, suspects he could be bi-sexual messing around with Josh Striker, his personal trainer WHO spent the night with his first male lover, Dr. Martin. Josh was getting a quid pro quo for his sexual services to Dr. Martin - an illustrious position at Clark University, in Dubuque, IA.

**Jeremy controlled Tina in most sexual encounters, she calling him Daddy, their entire courtship and married life has been a formal or informal foray of "Baby Girl" role play. "Shankira" was Tina's Baby Girl name and she got off on his cock, and he enjoyed her pussy in the role primarily.

**Donnie entered the weekend married to Mel; Tina to Jeremy; Donnie messing around with Josh. By the end of the weekend, in one manner or another, all five would end up on a "Solitary Carousel" less connected to anyone at any point in their lives.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you?" the text read that Donnie sent to Mel after banging on Tina and Jeremy's door before retiring back to his room, hoping she would return.

Donnie laid on his bed, in the suite they had been in all weekend, he was looking up at the pattern in the ornate ceiling, the window open, warm breeze flowed in from the hot Iowa summer mid-morning.

He saw angels and other ethereal beings in the old hotel's patterned decor. A religious man all of his life, Donnie had rationalized away a lot of he most recent behavior, loving and living through the connections.

Donnie was surprised at his frantic behavior, pounding on doors, shouting in the hall at Tina's room, yelling for his wife. He used to fantasize about Mel being with other men and with women, and now it happened.

Just where the hell were they?

"Fucking Josh!" He exclaimed. Donnie was damn close to leaving Mel just two weeks ago. asking Josh to if they could move in together and now he's ghosting Donnie's texts.

Jeremy just made Donnie feel used. Initially hot in public, makes Donnie suck him off in the elevator, then the 6'4" 280 lb. lean man gets on his back and takes Donnie's 6" cock. Donnie felt like a notch in Jeremy's a married man fucked me belt.

Donnie wasn't sure he was ready to meet both Tina and Jeremy in the board room to progress with their deal. It was less than 24 hours away and no sign of Mel. Donnie had called down to reserved the room another night because checkout was in 20 minutes.

Donnie stood up and headed to the open sliding door to the balcony overlooking the city. He stood there, shirtless, just a pair of basketball shorts on, the wind running over his body, giving him a warm shiver.

He phone vibrated in his pocked, and he about dropped it over the edge getting it out, hustling to see the response.

"Go down on your wife...I left you a gift," Donnie read the words from Jeremy. All of the questioning, doubt evaporated and the excitement of the man commanding him sexually took over.

On cue the door opened and Mel walked in looking a little guilty.

"What the fuck did you do?" Donnie said, walking towards her slowly at first, and then faster.

She was wearing the sun dress from the night before, hair messed up, a worried, guilty, hopeful glare in her eyes, a finger came to her lip and she stood silent. Donnie walked up to her, got close and he smelled the sex, the over and over again sex emanating from his wife.

"Sit down," Donnie said motioning to the bed, the smell of her cum filled, orgasm soaked, vagina started his juices and Donnie's cock began to rise. Mel complied, looking up at him, and Donnie reached down with both hand, moved her knees apart and dropped to his knees.

"Baby, wait," Mel said softly as Donnie pulled up the skirt and moved his face between her thighs. "You may not want...OHhhh, Ohhhh baby."

Donnies lips met hers and he tasted the familiar release from Jeremy, the silky load filling him in the elevator, his mind constructing the questions at the same time experiencing a new sexual frontier.

The aroma of musty coupling, sperm, and the warm, loose flesh from her oversexed pussy spread over his lips. Donnie's tongue mined for creamy filling, diluted inside her warm caldron.

"Oh Jesus, Donnie..I didn't..OH, OH," She cried out as Donnie's hand reached up and a finger massaged, rubbing over her clit over and over. "OH! Didn't tell you..."

Donnie could tell, the larger cock had burrowed deep and long, Jeremy's stamina parting her so many times, getting her off so many times. He played with folds between his teeth, pinching her flesh like he was going to take a big bite, pushing together until there was resistance.

"Oh Baby! OH! OHHHH!" she breathed and came again, the fluids more plentiful her body shuddering.

He lifted up, rose like a phoenix above her, cock screaming for satisfaction. Mel's flesh split easily, a lake of warm remnants of the hedonistic past 12 hours. Donnie smiled, pulling her butt off the bed standing straight up, her legs now wrapped around his waist. Donnie just held her there, inside the cavernous pussy.

"Oh Donnie..." she said quietly and closed her eyes, tired from the evening, relaxed from her latest orgasm. He wiggled his hips, stirring the juices, adding the precum, coating his sex wand. He saw her tranquility build and he wanted Mel's attention.

Donnie dropped her arse onto the bed, it bounced and he crawled up her body. Mel scrambled to gain her bearings, legs flailing clipping his hard, wet cock. Donnie's hips straddled her shoulders, Mel was halfway down the bed, he dangled his cock and instinctively she took it in her mouth.

Donnie's hands were on the wood at the headboard anchoring there Mel's lips took the tip in just before he dropped his weight down. His wife's hands pressed into his thighs, guiding the cock inside her throat. She opened up, tilted back and pulled him down, wanting him all.

"Shit, Mel! Oh fuck yes!" Donnie moaned, his cock inching forward inside of her throat.

She gagged a little, letting him up, but pulling him down again. Mel drove it deeper, pulling the backs of his thighs and then massaging and pulling his arse. Donnie pushed more weight and in a moment he was balls deep, both resting on her chin.

"GGGGhhhfftt, GAHHhffft!" Mel mutter and struggled, Donnie holding it there, dominating Mel who spent the night fucking a couple they just met. He wondered about Tina, knew about Jeremy, his cock held firm. "AHhhgggt!"

He pulled up sensing her distress, the slammed back down just after she caught her breath, wiggling his hips, getting an extra fraction of an inch, pushing and burrowing.

"Gahhggggffft, GAHHHGGGFFFTTT!" the noise from her throat, pressed vocal cords and muffled panic. Donnie repeated this again, and again, and again.

Mel's tilted head now showed her eyes, wide, worried, her body began to squirm, legs pushing outward. Mel's hands were pushing back, trying to lessen the impact of each thrust, lungs pulling air in on each pull back.

In that panicked moment she feared she had transformed Donnie from a caring husband to that guy she picked up at the restaurant. Just a man searching for his needs to be fulfilled, getting his rocks off on an object, not a person below the thrusts of his hips.

The surge came, a final push that he held longer than the rest. In a panic, her muscles tried to push him off, his weight and strength held Donnie's hips firmly in place, his cock spasmed to climax, sending his seed deep into her belly.

She coughed while climbing to the pillows at the head of the bed, her dress around her waist, he had pulled it up with her bra, over her breasts. Mel curled up into a ball, clutching one of the many pillows and faded off to sleep.

Donnie now stood beside the bed, his cock dripping cum, looking down at the reality of their marriage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is Daddy going to give is Skankira a gift?" Tina said, her naked bottom waiting for her husband's long cock. "I've wanted it for so long."

Jeremy had fucked Donnie's mouth, took his cock up his arse and fucked Donnie's wife Mel cowgirl, while Tina had sucked and pegged Mel earlier that night.

The series of sexual events brought them to this moment, where they'ed shared one of her conquest and Jeremy said something he'd thought a lot about, just never put the words.

"Do you really, Tina?" Jeremy said falling out of character. "Have you really wanted it?"

Tina's bare arse lowered, she spun around and an expression of seduction turned angry.

"What the fuck?" she said loudly, miffed at being turned down. Tina did want Jeremy inside her in the moment, then she saw the serious look in his eyes.

Her own series of encounters the previous night flashed in her head and she calmed down quickly. Jeremy motioned to her and both were soon sitting down on the bed. They sat in silence, each not wanting to start, each thinking hard about the next words.

Jeremy knew he needed Shankira to show up as much as Tina needed to be "Daddy's Baby Girl". In his head he saw Tina flirting with the dozens and dozens of lovely, young female bartenders in Atlanta. He saw them kissing on dance floors and the lucky ones leaving with his wife.

Jeremy replayed pushing his cock into Donnie's mouth, taking him in his arse and then the other married men on their knees, or entering him on Jeremy's command. They weren't plentiful, but they were an array of experiences was replacing something he and Tina didn't have.

"Baby, it's been a long night of this," Tina admitted breaking the silence, reflecting on everything, even watching Jeremy fill Mel's cunt while they double penetrated her. Tina had the phallic strap on in her arse as the two women were on top of Jeremy.

"Let's just sleep and get some lunch later," Tina said, Jeremy's blank expression staring out the balcony window.

He nodded, they stripped naked and slept separately on each side of the king bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Martin dropped Josh off at his house to meet the moving company and left for Dubuque. The company was parked on the street, the driver a little miffed he was 15 minutes late on a Sunday, reminding him they were getting double time working today.

Josh unlocked the door and let the movers in, their mood changed dramatically as they saw all the boxes lined up and labeled nicely as well as tags on the furniture that must go. It wasn't the biggest job for that reason.

"Boxes and marked furniture in this room, the basement and the den," Josh said motioning in all directions. "And there's a change in delivery locations."

Josh handed the driver an address to a storage place, not an apartment complex as was the destination before hand. He was going to do a fresh start in Eastern Iowa with the wad of cash, utilizing campus housing which was furnished.

"The owner, Scott Dresman, is working in the storage unit's office." Josh said, the name circled with the address and the unit number. "He'll unlock the unit and lock it when you're done. Please deliver there and be very careful of the fragile marked boxes. I'm at liberty to give you guys a nice tip if when I inspect them there's nothing damaged."

The two nodded smiling and began their work. Josh went upstairs and laid down in their bed for the last time in his life. Josh closed his eyes, the sounds and images of the last 24 hours replayed in his mind.

"Joshua, you're as amazing as I remembered," He relived Dr. Martin saying as he was pushing inside him for the third time, strong hands holding Josh's hips, the older man's cock filling him in oh, so familiar ways.

"You will be the hit of the circuit this Fall," Dr. Marin said, holding him, stroking his hair, chest and massaging his hard cock, like usual not giving Josh relief, the throb both maddening and delicious all at once.

"You missed this Joshua," Dr. Martin's mouth breathed before stuffed, stuffing his cock ball's deep in Josh's mouth, holding it there and releasing a morning's load. "Sooo good my young protege."

Foreplay wasn't Dr. Martin's thing, more the after care and the philosophizing about their work and their future. Getting dressed that morning he unfolded the year long fellowship contract, laying it out before Josh, who pulled his shirt over his head.

"We're now partners in many ways, Joshua," Dr. Martin said smiling, a hand on his back while Josh signed the agreement for pay and fellowship with the university.

Still laying in the bedroom, eyes closed, h then heard his own voice telling Dr. Martin how Josh would hire his lead assistant as a site manger in his office while he was away on residency for this program. Josh would do a press release and then train his staff to deliver the therapy he was going to be speaking on.

"I have estimated 14% of my patients have both the pain threshold and desire to try the program and we can apply it to other injuries," Josh said. "The interesting part is just over 40% have the desire."

Josh felt important and validated as Dr. Martin pushed back against his numbers and Josh had a response, backed with data for each one. The two men bantered back and forth seriously, then laughing when Dr. Martin said, "You have certainly grown a pair since college."

"I have been gathering pain threshold data for five years," Josh told the older professor "I've got uncompiled numbers that could be folded into a broader study."

"Soon we'll need you on campus, so wind things up and we'll move you over," Dr. Martin said handing him a block of 100 dollar bills.

Josh sat up, done reflecting on the weekend, or the end of the weekend. There was the race that set all of this up just a day prior, which felt like a month ago. He planned to check back into the Embassy, and thought of Donnie.

Josh was sitting at the edge of the bed, stack of cash besides him, with the phone in his had, still pent up from behind Dr. Martin's bottom only, and just whispered, "Donnie I need you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donnie showered alone, he could see Mel from the bathroom, who was sound asleep her dress still up around her waist. His cock bristled with movement, while Donnie cleaned it thinking about Jeremy, tasting the large man's cum in his wife's pussy and reliving entering his tight, muscular arse.

Donnie had no idea Tina with a strap-on and Jeremy double penetrated Mel moments before he went down on and ate out her creamy delight. He enjoyed feeling his own cock grow in his hand reminiscing on the flavor and wondering how it got there.

He traveled back to the elevator, on his knees, taking the thick cock into his mouth, over his tongue, down his throat. The warmth that was shot so deep, the hard flesh in Donnie's hands pulling the great man to him.

Donnie had re-upped the room for another night, Mel was not going to be able to check out on time and he had clothes he could wear for work the next day. Donnie always had a spare suit in the trunk for when he traveled for an unforeseen extended stay.

Donnie compared the taste after he swallowed Jeremy's load to now, and wondered what the after effect of his wife taking a thicker, longer dick would be. Donnie actually thought Josh would be the man who would be her next cock.

Donnie pictured Jeremy fucking his wife last night. He had no idea Tina double penetrated Mel with a strap on, Jeremy underneath fucking her cowboy. Mel's body contorting while the large man with the thick cock pushed inside her.

Donnie was surprised the urge to finish began, his mind switching to a scene where he was between Josh and Jeremy, Mel on a chair watching, their cocks penetrating in unison.

"Holy hell," Donnie said releasing his load into the shower wall and down the drain, then sighing and self reflecting. "I'm just fucked up..."

Drying off he heard his phone received a text and he wandered over naked to see a text from Josh.

Donnie was excited to read, "I need to see you, please stop by the house."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel's phone had died and there were a dozen unanswered texts from Tina asking about her day, and if they could meet. Mel had gotten up and stripped naked, crawling under the covers noticing Donnie had left and there was a note saying, "Out checking on some things - we're staying another night."

That was a couple hours ago and it was mid-afternoon before the water from the shower hit her face and the reality of the previous night was felt in the muscles and inter areas of her body.

Her mind replayed laying on Jeremy, his cock deep inside and Tina pumping her arse she could feel below her waist. The depth and width of his cock in her throat, there was a raw sensation there as well. She could still smell Tina's perfume before hitting the shampoo and body wash, making her a little moist visioning her lover lapping at her warm cunt, while looking up at her from between Mel's long legs.

She dried off and put on the hotel robe, finding her phone plugging it into the wall. She had brewed some coffee, which at 3 p.m. still smelled fine and she took to the balcony to sip and think.

"What the hell," she told herself. "What the hell do I do now?"

The sun was on the other side of the hotel, the warm afternoon air felt good against her flesh, letting the coffee do it's thing. Her robe was open, her front half falling completely open giving the couple three rooms over a nice view. She smiled and tipped her cup to them, they smiled and tipped their drinks back in the same, affirming, manner.

She had grabbed the notepaper that was on the desk area of the suite, and a pen and set them on the table beside her when she first came out. Her mind was alive, bringing back memories of middle school, college, where her girlfriends spurred creatively.

Mels english class in college, there was an obviously lesbian student who was beautiful in her individuality and wrote a poem called "The Carousel" talking about the horse she chose to ride in the carousel of life. This spurred Mel to write as she sipped on her coffee, wind blowing against flesh and fluttering her robe.

"The Solitary Carousel" - Melonie Freedom

She made up the surname, it just felt in the moment, as well as changing the spelling of her first name. She once fantasized about writing more, getting published, her dream job rather than being an elementary school teacher.

"You music and lights drew me in.

They still do.

A horse gets to ride up and down,

while the pig is frozen.

I laugh at the seat for two, what fun is that?

Children laugh, bounce, enjoying the ride,

I choose the horse every time, like a bride groom,

we are on the carousel, bound through companionship.

I want to ride alone. I want to choose.

Maybe the pig, the duck, or sit in the seat

waiting for partners to join me alone.

Rather than the trusted up and down,