Control - My Own Personal Sex Doll

Story Info
Role playing and control, one of us had it all.
2.5k words
4.55
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled up to the hotel I had to calm my nerves. The anticipation was at an high I rarely experience, and it was showing with a noticeable bulge in my jeans. I parked the car in the lot and sat for a minute, just trying to think about something else. Everything was already planned ahead of time, I had checked into the hotel earlier that day and gotten my room key. The experience we were both looking for was pretty straight forward. Ultimately power was the main currency this evening, she didn't want any and I wanted it all.

As I road up the elevator I again started to feel the anticipation build. Luckily I had a small duffel bag to cover my excitement should I bump into a stranger. I didn't, and I proceeded down the hall to room 821. I gave a small knock as a courtesy, one that was recognizable to her and let her know I had arrived. I pulled the keycard out of my front pocket with some difficulty, impeded by the significant bulge from my growing cock. I touched the card to the door and opened it.

There on the edge of the bed was one of the most beautiful sites I have ever had the privilege to walk in on. She was draped over the foot of the bed, bent at the waist with her upper body lying directly on the bed. Her long sexy legs rose up from the floor, and her whole upper body including her face was covered by a blanket. She was completely naked, with her beautiful ass and pussy pointing straight at me. It was like I had my own real life fuck doll, one of real flesh and blood that I could please myself anyway I wanted to. I didn't just want to please myself though, bringing her pleasure was just as erotic and exciting.

As discussed I said nothing as I came in, and neither did she. We would share no words this evening, only communicating through our sounds of desire. As if to say "I know you are here" she gave a small subtle wiggle of her hips. I could smell her desire, I'm sure it was agonizing laying there waiting. I slowly begin to take my clothes off just to let the anticipation hang in the air longer. The sound of my zipper coming undone echoed through the room. When I finally got to my boxers, I let the band pull my hard cock down slightly until it released and rebounded against me with a satisfying slap.

After just a minute I was finally naked, my clothes laying in a pile on the floor and my dick sticking straight out in front of me. Standing there just feet away from her waiting opening, with my cock pointed directly at her, I was almost overcome in my desire to burry every inch into her pussy, but I had plans for how this evening would progress.

I walked up and slowly rubbed my hand along the small of her back, down and around her smooth ass cheek and over her hips. She gave a small inhale at my first touch. The building lights of downtown gave a subtle wash of light through the windows, and I could see the goosebumps rise up on her supple skin. It was like a jolt of electricity coursed through me and passed directly to her.

I slowly began to part the folds of her lips with my middle finger, running it through very shallow. I could instantly feel the heat coming off of her, she was so wet I wouldn't have been surprised to see her juices fall off my finger to the floor. I used my other hand to fondle her back and slowly slid up under the covers. Another excited sigh came from her as I continued my exploration.

I continued to run my finger up towards her clit, down through her folds, and to the taint just before her asshole. I knew her excitement would build as I kept approaching there but I just teased her pink hole, I wanted to keep a few tricks for later. As my stroking progressed I slowly dipped my finger deeper into her pussy with each stroke. My other hand found its way under her body to her breasts. I massaged and kneaded them as she rolled ever so slightly to the right to give me access. Her nipple was so hard and I could help but give it a squeeze. She gave a satisfying squeak to that and pushed her hips back encouraging me to explore deeper into her depths.

I heard her breadth begin to quicken and I could feel her clit begin to swell. I knew she was getting close to climaxing but I wasn't ready to take her there yet. I purposefully slowed the pace and brought my exploration inside her to a shallower level. I could hear the frustration in her sigh and she tried to continue to push me into her.

At this point I removed my hand entirely from our pussy and ran both hands down the top of her ass, along her hips, and down her legs as I lowered my face to her sex. This small movement seemed to alleviate her momentary frustration, and her breathing again turned anticipatory. I was inches from her pussy lips and I could feel the heat, I could smell her musk of desire. I slowly and carefully reached out my tongue, starting at her clit and working back the same path I had with my finger. Her moan drove me wild with desire, I truly love to hear her sounds of pleasure.

I continued to lick back and forth, again each time dipping my tongue just a little deeper into her pussy. The taste was incredible, and I found myself lapping away at her. I removed my tongue and replaced it again with my finger. This time though I was intent to fuck her with my long digit. I begin to push it in and out and slowly curled my finger to hit her g-spot. At this point she was actively pushing herself back into me, and I reached up with my thumb of the same hand to find her clit once again and rubbed it as she fucked back into me. Her pace increased, as did her breathing and I could feel the beginning of an orgasm build. I added a second finger into her pussy. She was so wet, it slipped right in and I could tell she appreciated the additional pressure inside. Her moans escalated in both frequency and volume as her first orgasm of the evening crashed over her. Her juices coated my hand, and angling my head I again licked at her drenched lips as I slowed my assault into her. Soon she was lying completely still, only the rise and fall of her body through the heavy breathing.

Now it was my turn, and my dick was so hard it hurt. Hearing and seeing her orgasm had awoken a strong desire for my own, I needed a release and I needed it right now. I intended to take her pussy fast and hard, focused only on my pleasure. Before I did though, I wanted to make sure she came completely down from her recent orgasm, that the sensitivity had receded. Once I knew she was ready, I stood up and aimed the head of my dick at her opening.

I slowly rubbed my engorged cock head around the folds of her pussy to lubricate it, making sure to steer clear of her sensitive clit for the time being. Once I was fully lubricated I pushed the head past her opening and in one smooth motion, I buried my cock in her. The feeling was incredible, I knew I wasn't going to last long and I didn't care. I took long steady strokes, nearly taking my cock completely out of here before plunging it back in again and agin. The sounds of my torso meeting her ass filled the room as I picked up the pace in and out. Both of our breathing and grunting grew, until I was giving everything I had to piston into her.

I felt the signs of my impending orgasm begin to grow. I firmly gripped both sides of her ass and pulled her into me as I pushed my pelvis forward over and over. As my orgasm hit I pulled out and stroked long ropes of cum onto her back. It was one of the strongest orgasms I could remember having. Truth be told I would have preferred to dump that cum directly inside her, but I didn't intend to be finished this evening and that could get quite messy.

Once I finished I stood over her admiring the pool of cum that grew in the small of her back, as it rolled down the contours of her spine. It was a beautiful site. It was at that moment that I noticed a roll of toilet paper sitting on the bedside table. I had a little chuckle at how familiar that felt. It didn't break the fantasy, but it did momentarily take me back to just who I was performing this act with. I grabbed the roll and tearing off a clump I wiped the cum from her back. After a lot of toilet paper and a few trips to the bathroom I had her clean just in time to get dirty again.

She was still lying there, with her torso and head completely covered. True to our agreement we still had not shared any words. I went to my bag at this point and pulled from it a medium sized glass butt plug. I slowly rubbed it through her pussy lips, just as I had lubricated my cock a moment earlier. The cold sensation of the glass toy caused her to have as sharp inhale. I'm sure it was a bit of a shock, but she was soon rolling her hips into it continued rubbing it through her. While playing with the toy I began to dip my other thumb around her sopping opening and rub the juices over her asshole.

By now she knew exactly where I was going, and I could feel her desire begin to grow again as she moved her hips to direct me. I let my thumb rub slowly over her asshole as she let out a content sigh. I continued this movement and slowly started to put more pressure on her opening. Her response was nothing but encouraging. Taking the butt plug, I placed the tip of it against her anus, and slowly applied pressure. I could feel her relax as it sunk further and further. I would occasionally pull it out slightly and twist, only to push it in a little further each time. We finally reached the point where the size of the plug shrunk back down. With a satisfying sigh from her, I pushed it completely into place.

At this point, I was solid as a rock again. There was nothing I wanted more than to burry myself in her again, to feel her warm and wet pussy completely engulf my cock but I wanted to do it slowly. I positioned my cock at her waiting entrance once again, and rub it through her lips for more lubrication. I slowly teased the folds of her pussy with the head, pushing in only a tiny bit to give pressure at her entrance. I took my time, and a small whimper began to build in her begging for more of my dick inside her. Still, I was patient and much like the butt plug I would slowly push in just to pull back out slightly, then in again slightly deeper. While I did this I would carefully play with the butt plug, giving just the slightest pressure with my thumb and moving it in a circular motion around.

The feeling was incredible, with the butt plug in place her vaginal cannel gripped me tighter and the friction was more intense. After letting the anticipation grow as long as I could, I finally buried myself inside of her, the base of the butt plug resting just above my crouch. I've always had something of an erogenous zone there, not unlike my taint, and the feeling was incredible. I began to pump slowly in and out of her making sure to finish each stroke with strong pressure against the butt plug, driving it just a little deeper into her and pressing into my pubic area. It was obvious from the moans coming from each of us that we were really beginning to build to something strong.

As I continued to stroke slowly in and out of her I ran my hands all over her body. I couldn't get enough of the feel of her skin. I reached up underneath her body and squeezed her wonderful breasts. Ran my hands down her side, along her rib cage and over sexy ass. Finally I gripped her hips again, and slowly and earnestly stroking my dick inside her. I held on tight and found myself naturally speeding up with each stroke. The feeling was incredible and I wanted it to last as long as possible, but from the shortness of her breathing I could tell that she was getting close.

Every time I impaled her with my cock she let out a sexy moan. The sound of her voice spurring me on, the pure desire in it was intoxicating. She was pushing her hips back into me as much as I was pulling her in. Before long her moans became a continuous low wail as her orgasm built, slowly growing in volume. I reached around with my left hand to put pressure on her clit and that sent her over the edge. I felt her pussy spasm and clamp down on my cock as she screamed in ecstasy.

The sensation sent me over the edge and instantly trigged my own orgasm. I growled a low guttural sound as I felt my balls erupt and send shots of my cum deep inside her. Our orgasms were intense and nearly simultaneous, even as it subsided I couldn't bring myself to stop the slow long strokes in and out of her. I could feel my cum squeezing around my cock trying to escape. Finally I stopped moving and just rested myself on her back, being sure not to put too much weight on her. We laid there together, as our breathing slowed. Finally I pulled out my softening cock and she let out a low moan. I grabbed that same roll of toilet paper and dutifully cleaned the cum leaking down her legs.

I pulled up the covers to see her smiling, satisfied, and sweaty face. I kissed her deeply, and laid next to her on the bed. "Wow" I breathed into her, feeling my body more relaxed then it had been in awhile. "That was something special, how are we going to top it?" "Oh we will think of something..."