Controlled

Story Info
He uses his powers to make her oblivious to him...
9.3k words
5.2k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Casey grunted. It was easy to spar against Brian, the newest member of their superpower fuelled crime trio, though he was still the newest member of the group. She struck with a grunt of effort, though he brought both arms up to block her that time, even if he was knocked back a bit.

"Is that all you've got?" She taunted, ignoring the beads of sweat on the back of her neck, curling her blonde hair right at the nape of her neck damply into her skin. "Come on, Brian, you've got to keep up."

They were using the big training level of the abandoned hotel that they had taken over, set up with traps and alarms, in case they were ever infiltrated. However, they had cleared out several of the rooms and smashed through the walls, using Casey's super strength, so that it was big enough for them to be tossed about and to move around one another without the confines of walls pressing in on them from all sides.

Brian grunted, taking a step back, circling her. She would have rolled her eyes at him, if she wasn't set on showing her ease and prowess off to the best of her ability. As was so often worn for her, she had put on some form-fitting sports attire: a sports bra and tightly fitted exercise shorts that left nothing to the imagination. There was no one there that she was trying to show off for, but, well...she didn't want to be restricted in her movement at all.

Brian puffed out his cheeks with air.

"You could slow down a little," he snapped back at her, one to rise to her teasing and insults more than any other. "Then it would actually be some kind of, I don't know, practice for me?"

Casey grinned.

"Aw, what's wrong?" She teased, flipping her blonde hair back over her shoulder. "Are you struggling to keep up? Maybe you shouldn't be doing active parts on the team if you can't even keep pace with me when I'm holding back."

He growled under his breath, clearly riled up by her, though they were, to be fair, less hostile and ragged with each other than they had been before. That was not saying much, however, considering how volatile their relationship had been when Brian had first joined the team.

"I can keep up with you," he shot back, the ghost of a smile tugging at his lips, "with one hand tied behind my back."

"Oh, is that so?" Casey laughed. "Let's see then!"

She charged for him and he wasn't able to keep her back with a side kick, cursing, leaping and rolling out of the way in one fluid motion. He sprung up again, though she was quick -- too quick! He ducked out of the way while Casey pressed the attack, jabbing and punching, working on some of her more technical skills, where the accuracy of her hits mattered, though she had been one more for brute force in the past. It was difficult to focus on the technical aspects of fighting when her overpowered strength had done so much for her in the past. Yet with stealthier jobs that they took on, to further their riches, she had to look at other parts of fighting than what she knew and too easily reverted to.

She caught him looking though, how his eyes raked down the line of her throat to her tits. Sure, she was wearing a sports bra, but her form was still on show there, very much so. Her muscle too, legs thick and showing her quadricep muscles easily, though she'd always retain a feminine edge to her physique, despite her broad shoulders.

Yes, Casey was exactly the way that she wanted to be, even as she wrestled and roughhoused with Brian, who did manage to flip her once -- just once. She had to respect him for that, only a little, but he wouldn't have laid a single finger on her if not for her slowing things down and concentrating on her accuracy. She had to make the training session worthwhile for herself too.

Still, Casey easily trounced him. Grappling, she forced him back, his feet scudding across the dusty, bare floorboards, windows boarded up too, though there was more than enough natural light filtering through for them to see what they were doing.

"You're just distracted by my amazing looks," she teased, giving him a shove that sent him flipping away from himself, stumbling to one knee. "Come on, admit it. You'd do me if you could. Hell, I'd do me -- in an instant."

Brian rolled his eyes, struggling back up.

"Yeah, well," he said, brushing it off, seemingly, brazenly. "I'd be lying if I said that you weren't good-looking, wouldn't I? But that doesn't mean that I can't play my part!"

He tried, he really did. Casey would never have said it aloud, though she did respect him for how hard he tried, how he pressed into the attack, swinging and kicking and flipping. Brian even used the walls and the environment around him against her, swinging a chair to knock her off her feet, though Casey honestly barely even felt it. Since her powers had awakened within her, she had barely even noticed bruises and things like that, no... Not when it just didn't feel prominent at all to her.

She could take knocks that would kill a normal person, in short, and still get back up, smiling and cocking her hip out, challenging her oppressor for more.

Eventually, however, she did bore of Brian and ended the bout, slamming him back as he heaved for breath. Pinning him to the wall, she held him there firmly, using only the amount of pressure required -- well, maybe a little more than that. She didn't need to push him to the ground to show her dominance and strength anymore, how much better, physically, than him she was, though there was still a big part of her that relished in everything, in how she could use her abilities to come out on top.

Brian groaned and shook his head.

"Alright, alright -- time! I'm done, I'm done!"

She let him down, offering him her arm to steady himself, for which he seemed grateful for, curling his fingers modestly around her forearm as she braced to hold him.

"Well, you didn't fall over too many times," she said, affecting a bored tone to her voice that she was sure would rile him up. "But you've got to be better than that. You run like you've got two left feet."

Brian rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," he said. "As if you'd be saying something like that if I hadn't been at least giving you a run for your money."

She shrugged. That wasn't something she was going to answer.

"Well, at least I can hold my own against someone like me. You would be squashed. Like a bug."

Brian grumbled but, notably, did not snap back at her. Maybe he thought that there was no need for something like that, either that she wasn't worth it or whatever...but it wasn't any of her concern. She revelled in the feeling of besting him, even if the odds had been stacked against him.

It was just the way that things were, truly.

He left and she carried a big punching bag -- reinforced for her strength and power -- to the metal beams that she'd installed some time back. She didn't keep them out the whole time, though hefting the long, cylindrical bag on her shoulder took her no effort at all, even if it was much heavier than normal. It was a wonder that the metal beams even held it, stronger than any racking or rigging that would have been found in a gym. In fact, she had stolen them from an industrial site.

"Unff..."

She hooked it up and then put another smaller bag, slightly teardrop-shaped for punching only while the other could be used for punching, kicking and body slams, beside it, giving herself the choice.

"Right... Ha-umph!"

She slammed into it with her forearm, taking out her power with all the force and energy that she had in her body. Baring her teeth at it ferally, Casey let everything else fall away, striking and punching and kicking, using her body to her best advantage.

A body slam.

A roundhouse kick.

A side punch.

A flurry of jabs.

Swapping back and forth between the bags, she threw her body into it, working out every last kink in her body, the stress of living the way that they did -- though Casey would not have changed it for anything. Using her superpowers for good...ugh. That wasn't something that had ever appealed to her, although she was sure that her family would have preferred that she would never have gone into a life of super crime.

It was her choice, however, as she took a break, suddenly shunted a little to the left.

"Hm..."

Casey shook it off, regaining her balance. Yet, when she went to punch the smaller bag again -- her punch missed!

"What the heck?"

She groaned and shook herself off, bouncing up and down on the spot a few times.

Must have not had enough potassium today, she reasoned it out to herself. I'll pick up something as soon as I'm finished in here.

She didn't sweat, usually, when she worked out -- because she rarely pushed herself to her limits. Yet she pounded the punch bag in a flurry of punches, one after the other, so quick that her hands were a blur.

"Unff... Oof..."

She grunted as she punched and yet...she still wasn't on her game! Some of her punches missed, sliding harmlessly to the side of the bag and skimming off the edge. Casey hissed through her teeth as she shook herself, rubbing the back of her knuckles.

"Damn it..."

Frustrated, she punched again. And again. Spinning into a kick on the long bag, she smiled as her foot was about to strike -- and then she missed.

"Ah!"

She stumbled off to the side, catching herself on one hand and flipping over, though it took more effort than she'd been expecting to turn herself over like that. She landed back on her feet but, still...when had she ever been that clumsy? That didn't make sense.

She walked in a circle, mild frustration churning in the pit of her stomach. That was something that made her sweat, making her want to turn out her anger and throw out her frustration in any way possible. But wasn't that what the bags were for?

"Alright, come on, now," she said to herself, bouncing on the balls of her feet, psyching herself up. "You've got to get this right."

Of course, Casey held herself to high standards. Yet nothing seemed to work right that day as she slipped and caught herself, stumbling off-balance time after time again.

Her power was still there, slamming into the kick bag with a roar of frustration, reassured that everything was fine when it swung from its hook, the chain rattling. She must have been working out too hard, maybe had a pinched nerve somewhere...

Casey relaxed a little. Even though she had superpowers, of course, she still was human and prone to little slips like that. Some things, even for her, could neither be helped nor stopped.

It had to be just the footing in there too. She was working out in a different part of the training room than where she had been sparring with Brian. She frowned at it, setting up on the mats instead, the softer material squashing lightly under her feet.

Flips and tumbles then, for agility. If she was feeling a little off, then she would just work even more on her accuracy, making sure she landed exactly in the right place.

Lining up for a flip, aiming to bounce back off the wall, she ran and yelped as she tripped. It was like her feet had just been knocked out from under her, bringing her crashing to her knees! It was more the shock of it that had her squawking than anything else, for she didn't feel any pain and barely any impact on the mats, though she grunted through her teeth, trying to keep her temper under wraps.

"Urrrgggghhhh..."

Truth be told, Casey did have quite a temper on her, but there was only so much, even then, that could be done. She brushed herself off and pressed back to the right, feeling as if she was not standing up straight.

Was she unwell? No, no... She couldn't be unwell. Yet she couldn't stop the roiling, churning annoyance flickering up like a flame in the pit of her stomach, licking at her insides. It wasn't as bad as she was making it out to be, in her head, though sometimes she felt as if she was moving through sludge.

"Ugh, everything is so heavy..."

She muttered under her breath, though it was not too hard to push through. She'd have to learn how to fight when she wasn't feeling her usual self, sure, but she pursed her lips and fidgeted. Her arm tickled as if something was brushing against it, though there was no clothing brushing against the hairs on her arm, blonde and faint, even if her body seemed to think that it was.

Of course, there was more to it than what Casey was putting it all down to, the superwoman thinking that she was just off-form, as much as that frustrated. Her worry brought a light, damp sheen of sweat to her skin that she tried to brush off quickly, disliking the feel of it. Sure, she was athletic, but one benefit of her powers meant that she didn't have to deal with things like that all that often. The revelation that she was exerting herself more than usual left her with a sour, unpleasant taste in her mouth.

She dropped to the matted floor, shaking her head, though struggled to get back up. It was as if there was something between her and the open space that she was simply trying to move into. But that didn't make sense, so she brushed off the notion. A good night of sleep, after she was good and done with her own training, would probably solve all the issues that she was having there.

Brian, however, had not gone anywhere at all, even though, to Casey, he had disappeared completely. For that was his superpower: being able to move freely and, technically, being invisible. He might have set off things like heat sensors, but cameras and people would not notice him, as if he didn't exist at all, though he could move and manipulate people.

It was not mind control, not in the slightest, but more an affectation of his physical form that made him no more noticeable than a flicker around the corner of someone's vision, no more than that. He just slipped through their level of conscious awareness in a way that they wouldn't even know that he was there, let alone remember that he had been there.

And that was just why their relationship had improved there, even though it was not something that Casey was at all aware of. When he could use his ability to push Casey around, knowing, of course, that there was nothing at all that he could personally do to hurt her, he found it much much easier to let off steam. Violet too, though he was nowhere near as rough with her, for she was quite delicate in comparison.

He could tolerate Casey's abrasiveness, not rising to her baiting challenges, when he knew that he could easily get back at her after all of that.

Even if she'd be oblivious to everything.

After all, she had practised her combat skills on him so much that it only made sense for him to get a little bit of cheeky payback on her. As Casey lined up to spar with an invisible opponent, her fists raised and her legs lightly braced into a flexible fighting stance with her knees slightly bent, he slipped in. Even though he was aware that she could not see him, not when he was using his powers, he still was discreet. She would not notice even the indents of his feet and weight on the mats, but she would feel a little more, perhaps, as if something was off.

Even though he still didn't like Casey all that much, he wanted to make quite sure that he didn't push things too far. He could hurt her, physically, but she was not dumb, regardless of what he would have liked to think of her.

She was in the middle of punching, dancing around an imaginary opponent, when he struck. His hand sank into her gut, curled into a fist, though Casey barely even flinched. She barrelled through him, but his vicious attack was enough to set her off-balance, so that her next few punches were weak.

"Ugh... What's..."

She seemed to shake herself off, though bore down through it. Clearly, she must have thought that she had to power through, pressing her lips together as her expression became more resolute. Brian was there before her though, of course, she could not see him and blinked as she looked straight through him at something he wasn't bothered with. Still, she tried to work out what was going on, tilting her head slightly, chewing briefly at the inside of her cheek.

"Hm..."

Casey hummed to herself, though he was too quick for her as she went to lunge at her opponent, grabbing her by the shoulders and spinning her around. Casey went with it, as if it was something that she had planned all along, running at full pelt with a savage grunt towards a full-size padded bag, which was designed to be tackled.

She took it out, though he caught her leg and went as if to yank her back as she flew through the air.

"Oof..."

Casey grunted softly as her forward momentum was ever so slightly affected. She still tackled the bag and still completed the exercise -- yet things were slightly off for her. For that was all that he could do to her, not quite like that time when he was able to block her in the corridor, which had been so narrow that Casey had not been able to move around the "invisible" Brian.

"What's the matter, Casey?" He taunted her, knowing that she couldn't hear him. "Can't you get your feet under you? Let me help you with that..."

She had landed on the mats when tackling the bag and he took her elbow roughly to get her back to her feet. She twitched and made as if to pull away, feeling his faint, rough touch as his fingers pinched in, biting into her more sensitive, tender flesh on the inside of her elbow.

He tested that again, slamming the side of his foot, even if he was already tired, into her midsection. He put all the strength he had into his body into it and followed it up with a punch to each of her shoulders, imagining that he was able to bruise her. Yet, of course, it most likely wouldn't have been as enticing to him to physically assault her if there were any permanent effects. Brian just wanted to go as far as he could.

For he had to admit that he was still wound up from her beating him so thoroughly in their sparring bout. He grunted and shook his head as Casey shifted her weight, rubbing at one shoulder as if she was scratching away an itch that had suddenly appeared there.

As she set up at the punching bags again, he smirked and made sure that he was close to her. Close enough to land a punch to her lower back, sending her bowing slightly forward as she struck. Close enough to slam both hands crudely into her upper back, between her shoulder blades, and shove her forward. Close enough to grab her arm and spin her around, fingers digging down into muscle where she should have been reeling in pain.

And yet...she only felt a little bit of it. Only enough to feel a little bit off and a little bit annoyed that things weren't going as she wanted them to, but no more than that. He would have found it impressive, if it was not something that he had done to Casey so many times over already.

"Erf..." She grunted, rubbing at the hem of her sports top. "I've got to change the laundry detergent, this is so itchy today."

"Maybe it's itchy, because you're not as good as you think you are, Casey..."

He laughed, shaking his head. Of course, she was not really worried, not even as he pummelled her. Brian relished in how his fists sank into her flesh, again and again and again, making her belly indent, flesh rippling faintly, her thighs taking the brunt of it. There was so much firm, tight muscle there as she kicked and punched that he could not help but force it to obey his whims, even if it was a harder impact still for her.