Controlled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth of her pussy greeted him, though he pressed on as he lifted her legs, Casey's hands on her own tits. They bent back towards her head and Casey grunted at the exertion, for it still forced her to contract, and also stretch, some sore muscles, her buttocks lifting a little as the round of her arse was exposed to him. He didn't lap into her, not yet, curious to see how she rubbed her breasts, pulling at her nipples.

Huh... She's even rougher with herself too.

And Casey was rougher than Violet was, though it had been a little while since Brian had turned his softer, sweeter attentions to her. On that side, he knew it was wrong, even though he had never done anything harsh to Violet, not at all like Casey. Their powers were very different, after all, and he had a lot more respect for Violet.

"Mmmm... Oh, yeah..."

"You like that, don't you?" Brian grinned, his hot breath tickling her thighs and down to her buttocks as his breath poured and pooled. "Such a slut when you don't know someone's here, getting you all riled up and horny."

Casey didn't reply, only tweaking her nipples roughly again, fingers digging into her flesh, seeking out those sensitive spots that Brian had not learned yet. He didn't care about that, not when there were other things to be played into, things that more directly appealed to him.

Like fucking her. He played with her pussy briefly, though he had to fight for precedence against her fingers as he spread her folds apart, tracing over her clit. He grunted softly, slapping her cunt, though it must have come off as pleasurable to her too as Casey let out a low groan.

"Oh, yeah..."

He could have rolled his eyes at that, but, well...she was horny and he was horny. The lines were already blurred, at least in Brian's mind. He pressed on, releasing his cock, the throbbing hard-on aching with desire.

"You're so damn good to fuck like this..."

He pressed his cock to her pussy while Casey toyed with herself, rubbing her clit and circling her fingers around it. But she could no longer get her fingers into it as his cock took up that space, Brian hissing through his teeth as he grunted thickly in the back of his throat, pleasure washing through him.

"Oh, yessssss..."

He could moan and grunt as much as he liked as his cock filled her, stroking deep, pump after pump driving into Casey with a single-minded kind of intent. It was not that he was denied at all of sex, he got all that he needed, but he rather liked the feeling of having her under him. She was hot, very hot, muscular and fit, athletic and so very wet... She clearly liked being touched, even if Brian was quite sure that that was not something that Casey would ever have admitted to him. Most likely, she would not have said that to anyone.

But he got to have her as she moaned and groaned, seemingly not thinking all that much about the fact that she couldn't get her fingers into her pussy, not when she already felt so good. She rubbed at her clit but that was not where his attention lay as he pushed over her, bearing down over her bent back legs. Brian even managed to keep her legs mostly straight as he bent them back towards her head, only letting them part ever so slightly so that he could still see her face between them.

The twisting, moaning expressions... Mm, that was something that he wanted to enjoy, how her lips parted, the half-closed eyes, as if desire overcoming her was all that Casey could think about and embody even in that moment. She grunted and rocked her hips, even though she was hardly in a position to do that -- she had to contract her abdominal muscles and arch her back for that. But she just couldn't help herself, not as passion flowed through her, not as she tried to get more of his cock.

"Unff... You'd be so fucking horrified if you knew that it was my dick inside you," Brian huffed hotly, powering into her, stroke after stroke. "C'mon, Casey... Only I get to know what goddamn whore you are... So, why don't you moan for me?"

Of course, she probably moaned for her other partners too, though Brian didn't care about them, no, not at all, as long as he could get what he wanted from her, slamming in, trusting her body and her strength to bear through his thrusts. The only limit to him fucking her, of course, was the strength of him, how well he could take the sharp smack of his hips against her flesh, his cock aching for more.

He didn't mind being a limitation there, not really. That only meant that he could go all out, thrusting harder and harder, though he had already been aroused enough before ploughing into her. Casey was so wet that no lubrication at all was required in addition and he would have said something about that if his observation did not leap from his lips in a moan instead.

No... Moaning was better. He groaned lustfully, grinding into her, using every inch of his cock as if he didn't want to let any touch of sensation and pleasure go to waste. It was the best kind of ecstasy to take for his own after working out his stress and frustrations, building towards that ultimate high.

Frankly, as far as he was concerned, Casey could take care of herself. Her body was none of his concern, no, not as he ground and humped into her, stretching out her pussy around his cock. But at least some of that could be her pussy clenching and squeezing around his cock, massaging his length as if she was doing it all deliberately. Even that clenching of her muscles was strong, stronger than it had any right to be, though it was not a part of her body that she could control. She could not ripple around him as fantasies might have had him imagine, though he could grind into her and enjoy the erratic twitches and pulses of her pussy.

"Unff... Fuck, yes..."

He longed for more, lusting, groaning, the slap of his hips filling the room. It was a wonder that Casey didn't hear it as she smirked to herself, lips breathily parted. Licking her lips, she moaned out something incoherent, but it was none of his concern.

He just wanted to cum, thrusting and humping, grinding in harder and faster, lost in the moment. Oh, that was just what he needed, huffing and panting hotly, ignoring her legs even as they tried to spring back against him. His body would keep them away from him and pressed back against her own body as much as was needed.

"Unff... Ah... Yesss..."

Casey groaned, licking her lips, though she didn't need to announce his orgasm. For her body announced it for her as she clenched and squeezed around him, her pussy tightening, pulling around his hot length as she climaxed and threw her head back.

"Ohhhhhh!"

She practically howled out her climax, though Brian completely ignored it. In her mind, all Casey was doing was pleasing herself, unaware entirely that there was some unseen partner there, joining her. No... But she didn't have to know, not as he ground and humped, enjoying the sudden rush of hot arousal flooding around his cock.

Damn... She was practically a squirter! Or just maybe got exceptionally wet when she was enjoying herself. That was even more than usual, however, and he panted heavily, sweat beading on his skin to dampen his shirt, though Brian was already sweaty enough for it to go more or less unnoticed. It did not matter, not to him, not as his skin prickled and ached and that particular kind of need swelled within him once more.

He had to climax, yes... He had to cum and he didn't know what else to do about it, puffing out his cheeks with air and then letting out a long, drawn-out groan.

"Unff... Ah... Fuck..."

And then he climaxed, ejaculating inside her as hot spurts of cum flooded her pussy, his cock trembling inside her. Yet that was partly just his mind trying to make sense of all the sensations being thrust upon him in the prelude to climax, tipping right over the edge into a shudder of delight. He moaned and let his jaw hang slack as he filled her, not caring about the mess he was leaving inside her.

Maybe Casey would think, later, that she had just been extra horny... That would be hot, pretty damn hot indeed!

He stayed pushed far over her, revelling in that moment, his balls spilling everything that they had to give, the prick and stick of their sweaty skin trying to cling intoxicating even then. It was funny how those smallest of sensations could come out at times like that, when he had all the time in the world to take his pleasure, humping and grinding just as he pleased.

And that was exactly what Brian's control was all about as Casey's breath heaved, chest rising and falling sharply, coming down from her high. He wanted to do as he pleased, to use his powers to strengthen his own standing and ecstasy -- which he could do, yes, practically with anyone that he pleased. The doors to experimentation were well and truly open to him, even if Casey was still very much his preferred target.

He could not help if she got him riled up and annoyed more often than anyone else.

He pulled out and Casey ran her fingers through the mess of her pussy, sliding them lightly along her folds.

"Mmph... Wow, hah!" She laughed. "I must have really needed that!"

He smiled and shook his head.

"Poor Casey..."

But it was okay. She didn't have to worry about him, not like that. And he didn't have to worry about her either. For there were to be no consequences to her actions and Brian would forever go unnoticed by the woman who had no idea that he was fucking her without her knowing or suspecting a thing.

*

Later, Brian was relaxing in the living area of their home, flipping through channels on the TV, when Casey came in with a glass of water. He glanced up at her and grunted an acknowledgement, the two of them clean and freshly showered after their workout, though he did not mention what had gone down in the exercise and training room.

Casey, of course, would not have known that he knew about that. So, he had to play it cool.

"I can't believe you're watching this shit again," Casey said with a roll of her eyes, swiping the remote off him. "Ugh... Give that over."

Brian didn't say anything, hiding the smirk that pulled at his lips. For, just as she sat down, the glass of water jostled in her hand, splashing it all over herself and down her chest, her mouth agape in horror.

"What the!"

Her exclamation rang out and she cursed, dabbing at the wet mark and trying to dry it, without managing well, for a moment. When she looked up, the channel was back on the one that Brian wanted to watch, the control in his hand.

She looked at him and back to the water, something not quite connecting in her head.

"Did you swipe that back?" She scowled. "Damn it, Brian... You can't always have everything you want!"

Sure, they'd squabble over the remote and bicker in a more good-natured fashion, though she'd never think that Brian turned "invisible" and snatched it from her, all while bopping her glass of water to distract her. She just thought that he'd been opportunistic and she hadn't noticed it.

Well...that was kind of true. Just not in the way that Casey imagined.

Brian hid his grin.

Yes, he was going to have a lot more fun with Casey and her strength, her invulnerability...

For he already had more ideas in mind to test on her!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare10 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Oblivious Control He uses superpowers to become invisible, to lust and use...in NonHuman
Control Pt. 01 He controls her mind with her consent...in Mind Control
Complimentary Masks This companys complimentary masks do something very strange.in Fetish
Mississippi Burning Meteor crashes into a tobacco field and transforms the town.in Fetish
Cursed Transformation A mother and her son are forced to transform into cows...in NonHuman
More Stories