Controlled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey took a step back, ignorant to how her skin was, very faintly, reddening under his touch.

"Hm..."

"So unconcerned, Casey," he mocked, smirking as he circled her. "You're not a superpower, not when you're like this. When you can't see me, you're just as helpless as anyone else is, those that try to stand against you. You think I'm easy to swat aside but you're just as weak like this."

If he hadn't been able to abuse Casey like that, he would have snapped at her more in training. The truth of it, however, was that he didn't worry too much about her abrasive personality, how she tried to rile him up, not anymore. The thing was, he had an outlet as he pinched at her skin, grabbing her wrists and interrupting her punches while she furrowed her brow.

"Hm..."

Nothing he did put her off her stride and her game all that much, no, not at all. Everything just shunted her, very slightly, to the side, unless he was physically trying to spin her or move her -- even then, he had to use her momentum. But he had learned a lot of tricks and the like during his time working with Casey, even though things were just a bit erratic there still.

"Come on, Casey," he taunted. "Why don't you fight back? Why don't you do something to me, stop me touching you?"

He grabbed her tits for emphasis as she paused, breathing lightly, as if she was exerting herself more than usual. She had been going through a flurry of punches, yet he knew just how hard he had been punching her from how his hands ached, his knuckles a little sore. Depending on how he caught her, her muscles were like rocks.

But her breasts... Even in her sports bra, they were soft and he could slide his fingers over the fabric, revealing a bit more of them and digging his fingers ruthlessly in. All Casey did, without even thinking about it, was brush her fingers down against the edge of the material, nudging away the itch.

"Such a stupid girl..."

He knew she was smart, but it still sent a surge of power through him to insult her like that. He grinned as she shifted, as if trying to move away from him, though she didn't know what she was doing. It was just his clawing fingers, groping and twisting her tits, that kept her there, something in her body sensing that she should not move rather than her not actually being able to move. If he had locked her in place and his body had forced her, she could have physically shoved herself through.

That was, of course, if her mind had not already thought that she was doing everything of her own free will, because she wanted to.

"I used to think that the only good thing about you was your tits," he said with a roll of his eyes, letting her breasts go as he groped her waist, sliding his hands down to her hips. "But you're more than that... Fuck, your body... I just wish you'd keep your gob shut."

Sure, it was crude and it was crass: yet he didn't care. There was no anger in him as he took his amusement out on her, making fun of her, though he would have been a fool to deny that he got a sadistic flare of pleasure from hurting her.

Grappling with her while she tried to stretch, her arms pushing up over her head, he relished in how she bore back against him, the pressure of her body. He wrapped his arms around her, leaning into her with his weight, grunting softly.

"You're so fucking hard..."

But he had to do more, slamming his fists into her back and feeling the reverberation. She didn't seem to react to it though, not even as her chest brushed his, her breath tickling his face as he pressed in that close. He could have kissed her and nothing would have been done, not at all, panting heavily, though something else was rising to attention.

"Mmmm..."

That pleased hum came from Brian, even as Casey shifted and he allowed her to get to all fours, doing a runner's stretch to ease out her calves, one after the other.

"Hm, this will help... Violet's always saying that I need to stretch out after a workout." She paused, still talking to herself. "But I don't feel sore at all."

He understood that. Even as he laughed aloud and slammed his foot up into her midriff, spinning around and showing off his own abilities in another way, grinding his knee up with due force into her buttocks. The impact jostled her lightly, but she stretched her body out to the side, an arm over her head to deepen the stretch. Still sitting on the mat, she didn't realise what a vulnerable position she was in before Brian, though she stretched out and glanced towards the ceiling even as he punched her tits again, making the flesh leap and jiggle. To her, it was nothing at all.

As she stood again, showing off her height, muscle layering her body, her arms in particular on full display, he knew that he had to do a little more. For him, of course, not for Casey. She breathed out slowly, considering her next move, though his attention was solely on what Casey could do for him.

As there was one part of Brian that could not help but rise to the occasion, his cock thickening faintly in his underwear, though his boxer briefs more or less kept it under control. It was not a full hard-on, though it was more than enough for Brian to understand that his attention was drifting. Punching and kicking and grappling with her, digging his fingers brutally into her far less than sensitive (when it came right down to it) flesh, just got him going in a way that nothing else could.

But Brian wasn't going to worry about it, at all, no...

As she went to line up for a leaping strike, jumping straight up and then lashing out with her right and left arms alternatingly, he jumped in. He could influence her enough to make her fall and it was jerking her legs out to the side, using her momentum against her, that brought her crashing down to the mats again.

"Agh... Damn it..."

Casey didn't seem that bothered by it -- though that could have been because Brian was more interested in climbing on top of her, pinning her down on her back with his body. That was one way in which he could block her, for she could not bear back up against an invisible force. That would have made her wonder, too clearly, what was blocking her there -- so Casey's mind merely rationalised it away by saying that she was tired, so tired that she was just going to lie down on the mats and relax for a bit, recovering herself.

Brian pressed on, running his hands over her, keeping his knees pinned on either side of her body, tucking his legs down and around her. He grabbed at her tits, groping and twisting them, more roughly than he ever would have been if he had been with a partner that, well, was nowhere near as robust as Casey. With everything that he had done with her, punching and hitting and grappling, he had not even been able to hurt her in the slightest. The very most that he had done, when he had gotten rougher than ever before, had been leaving the faintest and briefest of red marks on her neck after choking her. Of course, they had faded within minutes, leaving him fascinated by how tough she was.

It made him want to do more, making sure that he stayed straddling her as he undressed her, ripping her top up over her head, though Casey frowned and tried to bring her arms back down again when he raised them to get her arms out of the holes in her sports bra top. She was not passive, no, not by any means, even though he wouldn't have minded that too. He rather liked having her fight back, twitching and fidgeting, leaning into the pressure, and didn't think that he would so easily give it up.

"Unff, these are...kind of uncomfortable..."

He chuckled at her rationalising the removal of her clothes, ripping her sports shorts down too with her underwear. She had been barefoot anyway for training, though being barefoot was not something they thought about all that much in practice. He slapped her face hard, snapping her head to the right, but she merely turned back to face him, blinking a couple of times.

In her mind, she most likely just thought that she was getting horny or hot and needed to take her clothes off. Frankly, Brian did not care what she thought, as long as he got what he needed and wanted from her and remained undetected.

"You're so fucking hot and you know it too," he hissed through his teeth. "And I'm going to damn well show you everything that I can do to you."

"But you're not going to know anything about it, aren't you?"

Oh, how he loved that. He squeezed her face between his thumb and fingers, forcing her to pucker out her lips wetly. She made a sort of grunt as if she was trying to make a particular face, though he didn't care what she thought she was doing. He worked her face back and forth, releasing and applying pressure, making her push her lips out and then relax them back in, though Casey twitched lightly.

"Oof..."

He slid his hands over her, surprisingly gentle, but that was just because he wanted to feel how soft her skin was. That was something that he thought had to be because of her superpowers, because he didn't know what else could have possibly made her skin like that, regardless of the work she did and the rough scrapes that she got herself into.

He turned around, facing down her body, ignoring the light twitching and struggling under him. Her stomach... He had spent a lot of time punching that in particular, though he brought first his left hand and then his right hand down, one after the other in quick succession, to make her flesh bounce and resound with the crack of his hands. Casey shifted the weight across her glutes but otherwise made no indication that anything had happened at all.

"Hm..."

Maybe she was thinking that it was nice to lie there for once, but he took it further, leaning back and pressing his left hand down over her face. He chuckled throatily as he "smooshed" her face together, the flesh of it bulging out on the side that he was squashing.

"So weak...Casey... How does it feel to be like this?"

Of course, she didn't answer, lifting her head a little and, once again, looking right through him. He turned his attention to her thighs. They were so thick with muscle -- just like her stomach. Her thighs were so hard with muscle that he could barely even make the flesh jiggle and he leaned down, making sure that there was enough weight left in his body to pin her down, sitting heavily on her midsection.

"Mmm... But there are nice parts of you too... Very nice parts, like your tits, your arse, your waist... I like your muscle when it's not being used against me. But you'd hate me getting hard for you, wouldn't you? That's just the way things are for us."

A lot of his attention before had been spent on her tits but he could do more then. He bit into her thighs, really digging in and chomping down with his teeth. Human teeth were not exactly all that dangerous and he would have to do an awful lot to draw blood, though he could put more and more pressure down, even feeling how her flesh indented around each tooth.

"Mmmph..."

His hard-on rose, though he ignored it for the moment. She shifted, feeling the discomfort, as if she was trying to shift an annoyance from her leg, yet it did no good. When she could not truly feel him, not like that, there was nothing Casey could do. As with everything else, she gave in with minimal resistance.

He spread his hands over her thighs, groping and pinching, even treating the other thigh to a bite. But there was not even a bruise left behind, which was impressive too, showing off just how strong her body was.

But her face... Hm. That was a part of her that he didn't usually get to study in anywhere near that much detail, much less when they were sparring and training. He leaned in close to her, wanting to study her, facing back up towards her head again. His legs squeezed down around her, tightening and applying more pressure.

"Give in, Casey..." He mocked. "Or don't you even know to fight back anymore? Heh..."

A slap, snapping her head to the left that time. It was so easy to do as he tweaked her cheek, forcing her to make a stupid face as her lips moved along with the pull of skin and flesh.

"Heh... Sometimes, you're really not all that pretty anymore, Casey..."

Of course, there was nothing that she could say to that. All she did was breathe out as he "smooshed" and manipulated her face, slapping her cheeks, sometimes both at once with both of his hands. He could do all that he liked to her, even kissing her lips as he forced her to pucker up wetly for him all over again.

The kiss deepened as he relaxed his hold on her face, though he had to keep his tongue rammed into her mouth just to keep her from closing her lips again. With her there before him, completely naked, he squeezed and pinched her thighs, digging into the softer flesh there with all the force he had in his hands. If there was something for him to practise his grip strength on, Casey's body most certainly made an excellent toy for him to use and abuse...

"Unngghhh..." She grunted, trying to rub her legs but her hands were slapped away. "Still kind of sore..."

It was so funny how she rationalised it, though Casey would never find out that it was him doing things to her, shoving her off her game, using her body as he pleased. It was just so...fun. The tiny little things became big things to him, like punching her thighs to see her flesh and muscle jerk and judder, to feel how her muscles contracted a little more under his hands.

Casey shifted, trying to get back, but, well...he wasn't going to have that. Holding her down by her shoulders, he kissed her furiously again, jabbing his tongue into her mouth, wanting her mouth held open. Of course, she would put it down to something that she just wanted to do, though he didn't have to concern himself one way or the other. He just liked seeing those touches of annoyance on her face, thinking that her body was stiff or sore, that she was more tired than she should have been. The human mind, even with her superpowers, really did want to rationalise things away when there was a different rational explanation to be had.

But Brian would keep that to himself, yes.

"Mmm... So weak like this... And you'll never know... You'll go on with your day, not knowing any better, not knowing that I can do this to you anytime that I damn like!"

He played with her face, hooking his fingers into one corner of her lips and tugging her face about, making her expression distort, even pulling up her eyebrows to make her look like she was perpetually surprised. It was not all about making her look attractive or even look a certain way, just playing with her, toying with her. He had worked out a lot of his frustrations already when he had been hitting and punching and kicking her, even tripping her up, but there was the time there, with Casey unaware, for softer, more pliable nuances to come through.

So, he could take his time, feeling the soft and supple pliability of her skin and flesh under his fingers, digging them into her cheeks and the soft openness of her mouth. Brian smirked to himself, an idea coming to him, reaching into her mouth for her tongue, prodding and poking it. It was too slippery for him to grab unless he put a lot of effort into it, squeezing and pinching it. And he didn't want to make her gag, just in case that would have her wondering a little more about what was going on.

He was still testing and pushing the limits of everything that was going on, everything that he could do while he was "invisible," while they could not see him. But perhaps the limits of his powers were simply such that he could not reach them all on his own and anything that he did with and to Casey was as safe as ever.

"Heh... This is ridiculous sometimes. But you can be ridiculous too, even though you think that everyone only sees you as cool and confident."

Casey twisted her lips a little, working out the light twitch of strain in her skin, only brief, from him pulling her skin about, his fingers sliding up to her eyes. He didn't quite know why they fascinated him so much, but he took a moment to tease around her eyeballs with the tips of her fingers, over her eyelids, then pinching her eyelashes. Casey grunted and fluttered her eyelids, though he could not hold onto her eyelashes even as she blinked, skin tugging suddenly taut.

"Oof..."

She twisted and tried to roll over onto her side, her mind elsewhere, but he pushed her back down again. Using his weight against her, he sat heavily on her chest, forcing the air from her lungs in a rush.

"Unff..."

"Silly Casey... You don't even realise what has changed between us, do you? You don't know that you are weak here, with me."

He rocked his hips, stopping her from taking a full breath for a moment before he relented and lifted his hips just a little, relishing in the easy control over her. She could stay there, for all that he cared. And he did care, especially as he laughed aloud and held his fingers over her pupils, squidging into the delicate orbs of her eyeballs.

Casey didn't say anything, though her eyelids did blink, over and over again, trying to blink away his fingers. As it was not a painful or harsh sensation, as delicate as the eyeballs were, Casey didn't pull away or anything, hardly even feeling the touch, though her body did react by trying to blink away his fingers as if there was dirt in her eye. If her eyes were open, however blurry, she looked right through him, frowning at something on the ceiling rather than Brian.

"Can't see now, can you?"

Casey looked directly ahead of her while he followed her pupils, laughing. She probably could see, though he still wondered what effect he had on her, squashing and prodding at her eyeballs. Maybe he was making those floating spots appear before her eyes? That would be kind of funny...

She tried to look from left to right, her eyes always active. He had never considered just how "in motion" eyes were, though it was all well and good when he was there and able to control her like that, letting her look and see even as he pressed into her eyeballs, fascinated by the sensation, how they slipped and squashed, ever so faintly, under his admittedly gentle touch. It was not a part of her that he wanted to be rough with as he returned to pressing his lips to hers.

"Mmmm... You're so warm."

He kissed her gently and then roughly, experimenting with different touches and sensations -- all for his pleasure. The sweetness of her really came through when she was unaware, a twitching, fidgety doll that had a mind of his own, even as he repositioned her and toyed with her to his whim. Her eyes remained open, seeing and yet unseeing, but he didn't care.

He nipped at her lip, biting into her skin, relishing in how tough she was. That was intoxicating, for his teeth did not even draw blood, not on her more sensitive skin, pressing down even as Casey flinched and hissed ever so faintly.

"Unff..."

Just discomfort, no more than that. And he marvelled at it, even as he ground against her, his attention dropping to his shaft. Sure, he was half-hard already but there were other things that he could focus on, like kissing her all over.

"Mmmm..."

Casey squirmed under his touch, her mind no longer on getting away and getting up. That was nice, even though she seemed to be getting into things a little more. For his touches, while they were rough, could turn her on and arouse her too, her hands going between her legs and feeling her pussy.

"Hm... Maybe a bit of fun... Heh, like that ever hurt."

Casey was not someone that would mind masturbating somewhere that was a public area, even though Violet was around too. It just didn't matter to her, no... She could get caught and it really would not matter to her in the slightest. There just wasn't anything that would bother her at all, not as Brian slid down, nuzzling between her thighs, now that she was a bit more amenable.