All Comments on 'Controlled Foster Family Ch. 05'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The information against Mormons is incorrivly awful. Mormons never arranged marriages, or beat their wives. They have bot practiced Polygamy for a century and the Prophet of the church had to approve every plural marrage. Repentance for them is found by praying to god and doing your best to be better. If you are going to use Mormons in a story at least quote the book of Mormon.

Mormons are some of the best people I have ever meet and the emnity and blatant lies of his story disturbed me.

Kmaster3000Kmaster3000over 1 year agoAuthor

But non consensual sex with women who are unaware of what is being done to them doesn't disturb you? Oh, right. This is fictional and should not be taken literally in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Never mind discrepancies in real religious beliefs, the story is amazing. I hope you continue soon. I can't wait! Excellent idea and turn of events! So far it is fantastic....Cary on, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.