Controlled Foster Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her take a sharp breath at the implications but ignored her as I continued my narrative.

"You bring her down here where I am waiting. She asks what is going on but I just point to the frame and snap my fingers. You push her forward, she is scared but curious and obeys. She trusts us and this stirs something that has always been hidden deep inside her. She doesn't fight as you fasten the cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Her tits rise and fall with the deep breaths she is taking to calm herself as you secure her to the frame."

I walked forward, pulling Rebecca along with me. She didn't resist, but moved stiffly as if I had put her in a trance.

"Mary asks what we are doing, what will we do to her. You tell her that it is not her place to ask, but to obey. You shove a gag in her mouth to silence her, she struggles a bit but you force it in and she whimpers pitifully as you strap it tight." I felt Rebecca look over at the table where the gags lay, her arm twitched toward them.

"You step back and admire your work. Mary his bound and gagged, helpless before you. You reach out to touch her but I call you back. You hesitate, you want take her right there but you know better. You know not to disobey your Master."

I felt her shudder at that word. We were in the middle of the room now and I stopped and turned her toward me. She looked up at me with wide brown eyes, her lips slightly parted as she took ragged breaths. I took her by the shoulders and held her firmly.

"You walk back to me, ignoring the woman bound behind you. You drop to your knees before me in worship, your Master, your Lord." I pushed her down and she slowly fell to her knees, her gaze dropping to the floor.

"I tell you that you have done well, you have pleased me with this offering." I felt her tense under my hands, the ever elusive praise making her tingle in pleasure. "You bow your head before me, happy that your efforts have met with my approval, but you know that I am not satisfied. You beg to suck my cock, to show me how eager you are to serve your Lord and Master."

"Master, may I please suck your cock? May I please worship at the temple of your body?" She said in a quiet voice. I reached down and tilted her head up, her eyes sought out mine and I saw that the arrogance and confidence was gone. Instead there was a pleading submissiveness, as if my next words would make or break her. I nodded and she gave a small smile of relief. She reached up and unbuckled my belt, sliding my pants down and taking my cock in her mouth. No kissing or licking, she was as eager as I was and started sucking it deep and hard.

"Mary watches us as you serve your master. Her eyes follow you as she observes your technique and wishes that she could do it half as well." I paused as Rebecca moaned around my cock, her hands reaching around to grab my ass and push myself deep into her mouth.

"You hear her behind you, the rattle of the chain as she struggles in her bonds, the muffled sounds of frustration she makes as she gets more and more turned on by what she is seeing." I stroked Rebecca's hair as she sucked and licked at my prick. The cool, dry exhalation from her nose cooling the shaft of my cock as she pulls back, the moist warmth of her mouth heating it up again as she slides forward.

"I tell Mary, 'Do you see how a good woman serves her man? How a well trained slave serves her master? Your juvenile efforts have been acceptable so far, but you must learn to properly suck a cock if you wish to remain a part of my harem.'" I feel Rebecca's fingers dig into my ass cheeks as I speak. The idea of her being better than Mary, being superior strikes a chord. She takes my cock deep into her throat, her nose pushes against my pelvis as I feel her working the back of her throat against the bulbous head of my prick. Damn, she is really trying here.

"Enough, undress yourself and show me what you offer." I say and I push Rebecca off my shaft. It slides out of her mouth with a pop and she gasps for air as I pull her to her feet. I pull her t-shirt up and she struggles to take it off, then removes her bra and shorts until she is standing naked in front of me. I shove her forward and bend her over the sawhorse bench. I had draped a blanket over the rough wood but she still grunts as I push her down hard.

"Hands behind your back slave, you will have no more need for them now." I command and she quickly complies, crossing her wrists in the small of her back her tiny fists clenched in nervous tension. I reach over to the rack and pull off a length of rough hemp rope and use it to bind her hands. She stiffens as she feels herself being restrained, but lets out a low moan as I cinch the rope tight.

I walk around in front of her, my erect cock in her face as she lay across the bench. She tries to shuffle forward to take it in her mouth again but I grab her by the hair and yank her head up. She gasps in surprise and pain but freezes in place.

"No woman, you are done with your mouth for now. You will not need it again so I will take it from you." I grab a ball gag and force it between her teeth. She opens her mouth wide, but the gag is still almost too large and she moans in discomfort as I secure the strap behind her head. Once she is firmly gagged, I move back around behind her. She tries to follow me but I give her a sharp slap on the ass.

"Eyes front, watch in the mirror if you wish." I command and she looks forward at herself reflected in the mirror on the far wall. I see her eyes widen as she looks at what has become of her. The large gag fills her mouth to the limit and some of her dark hair has come loose from the ponytail to frame her face. Her tits hang down on either side of the narrow bench and her legs are spread wide as she tries to reach the floor with her toes. She watches as I pick up a large belt and use it to secure her to the sawhorse, strapping it around her arms and waist and fastening it tight. She is completely helpless now and shudders as I slide my hands down the smooth tanned skin of her back and ass. She yelps as I give her a hard slap.

"Look at the wall, look where Mary is watching you." I say and her gaze moves over to the vacant X frame. "See her eyes, wide with lust and fear. What will happen now, you are both helpless before me. What will I do to you? She is scared of the thoughts running through her head, but also afraid that she will be left out. Will she be doomed only to watch as we play out the lustful scenarios that she has never given voice to but only dreamed of?"

Rebecca moans into her gag, I see her fists clench and her hips squirm as she tries to grind herself against the bench. I give her another smack on the ass and she yelps in pain.

"No slave, your body is for me to enjoy. You do not seek pleasure, you give it, do you understand?" I bark and she nods in response, I see her watching me in the mirror as I move around behind her. She whimpers as I slide my finger up between her legs, her pussy is already wet with arousal and she fights to keep from pushing back onto my probing hand. I tease her, sliding the tip of my fingers in and out of her slit, never deeper than the first knuckle.

She moans into the gag and screws her eyes shut in frustration as I feel her cunt tensing around my probing. "Imagine what poor Mary feels, bound, gagged, but forced to watch as I do this to you. It must be a hundred times worse and her pussy must be aching with desire." I see Rebecca nod in response to the image I have crafted for her.

I slide a condom down over my cock and move forward to straddle the bench, positioning the tip of my dick between Rebecca's engorged pussy lips. I feel her freeze, desperate for me to fuck her but afraid of angering me into denying her any longer. I reach forward and grab her ponytail, pulling her head up.

"Look at her, look at Mary. Watch her as I fuck you slave." I tell her and I see her in the mirror turn her face toward the corner. She grunts in surprise as I shove my cock hard into her hot cunt, then squeals into her gag as I slap her on the ass again.

"Imagine poor Mary, so eager, so desperate to have what you have earned. I am your Lord and Master, and you are my servant and slave. But her, she is nothing yet, an ornament in this dungeon who has yet to serve any purpose but decoration." I felt Rebecca nod her head and saw her fists clench as I pounded her from behind. She grunted into her gag but her eyes never strayed from the corner where "Mary" stood. She pushed back against my cock as best as she could, bouncing her hips on the bench in time with my thrusts.

"Yes, very good Rebecca. You do that so well, you know what I like don't you?" I said as I stood up, grabbing her hips to push myself deeper into her body. She closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of me fucking her and the image of poor Mary being denied something that she was being given. She clenched her cunt muscles, massaging my cock as it slid in and out of her.

"Poor Mary, poor sweet Mary. So decent, so proper, but so weak and so boring isn't she. She may be everything that Jacob wanted her to be, but where is he now?" I say as I fuck the helpless woman before me. "All of that time spent trying to be innocent and good, and what did it get her? Now she wants to be what you are, sinful and desirable, lustful and naughty." I feel Rebecca respond, she nods her head in agreement as, she tries to drive her hips back harder against my thrusting cock.

"Mary wants me, badly. But she knows nothing, everything she has learned has come from you hasn't it?" Rebecca nods again, grunting into her gag as she tries to respond.

"And now, you will teach her even more. You will teach her not just how to be a woman, but how to properly serve a man, won't you?" I continue, and Rebecca nods eagerly again, I see her looking back at me in the mirror as she desperately tries to convey her agreement. She moans long and loud into her gag as she feels my dick start to quiver in her pussy. She knows that I am close and does whatever she can to bring me off, desperate to please me. She moves her hips in small circles as she clenches her cunt muscles around my cock. She looks back at me with pleading eyes, begging me to cum inside her.

I give her what she wants, and her eyes close in pleasure when she feels my cock throb as my cum flows through it. She milks me with her pussy as I fill the condom, I will have to get them on some birth control so I can shoot my loads inside them. I grab her ass and shove deep inside her, my balls clenching as the last of my orgasm shoots down my cock and she grunts into her gag as she feels it.

I pull out of her and slide the condom off, tying it shut and dropping it on the floor. She whimpers in disappointment; I know that she didn't cum herself and she is still flush with arousal. "Don't worry my pet, we aren't done with you yet." I whisper as I crouch down beside her. She looks at me, confusion replacing frustration in her eyes.

"Poor Rebecca, poor frustrated Rebecca." I say in a soothing voice as I stroke her cheek. "Whatever shall we do for you? You have pleased your master, but he is spent for now. I am sure that you could get him aroused again, but you are desperate for release now, aren't you?" Rebecca nods quickly in response.

I walk over to the table behind her and open a bag, taking out a wand vibrator with a large soft latex head. She twitches as she hears it turn on and her eyes widen as she sees me in the mirror as I walk up behind her.

"You have been a good slave, you have satisfied your master and now it is time for you to be satisfied. I free you from your bonds and you walk over to where Mary hangs. Her eyes follow you as you approach her helpless form. She knows that you can do whatever you want to her, she is yours to command as much as you are mine. I am your master, but in this place, you are her mistress."

I felt Rebecca shudder as the implication struck her, not only was she better than Mary, but I had just given her to her as well. She looked in the corner, imagining the blonde girl with the big tits hanging there helpless.

"You free her from the frame, but secure her arms behind her. She is your slave and you like that she is helpless before you. She struggles, uncertain of what is coming but you correct her with a slap, reminding her that you are her mistress and your wish is her desire. You remove the gag, she will need her mouth for what you have in mind. She tries to speak but again you stop her, that is not what her tongue is to be used for." I said as I touched the vibrating wand against Rebecca's back. I slid it slowly down along her spine and over her ass until it nestled between her legs. She moaned into her gag, whether from the sensation or the image I am not sure.

"You push her to her knees, just as you had knelt before me. You are my slave, and she is yours. You shove her face between your legs, it is her turn to lick your pussy now. She resists, she has never done this before but you force your will upon her. You licked her, now she will lick you." I push the vibrating wand against her pussy and she yelps into her gag. She pushes back, imagining shoving her crotch against poor Mary's mouth.

"She struggles but eventually realizes that it is hopeless to fight against her mistress. Her tongue licks you, tentatively at first but as you teach her what to do she responds with more effort." I pulled the vibrator back until it barely touched Rebecca's pussy lips, then slowly pushed it forward again. Her hips ground against the vibrating head and her eyes closed in ecstasy while she moaned gently into her gag.

"She is inexperienced, but she starts to learn. She sees what you respond to and tries harder. She wants to please you, she is helpless and knows that her fate is in your hands. Her tongue finds your clit and rubs against it, you hear her moan into your cunt as she pleasures you, her mistress." I shoved the massager hard against Rebecca's pussy, sliding it under her as she raises her crotch off the bench. She spasms as it hits her clit, just like she imagines Mary doing to her.

She pushes her cunt down on the vibrating head and grinds her clit against the soft latex coating. I go with the image, "You grab Mary by the head, your fingers tangling in her long blonde hair. You are so close so you force her face hard against your pussy, holding her just where you want her. She responds, what choice does she have? She sucks on your clit, her teeth nibbling and her tongue licking as she follows your unspoken commands."

Rebecca came, hard and fast. She howled into her gag as she ground her pussy against the vibrator trapped between her and the bench. Her fists clenched as if digging into Mary's hair as she held the girl pinned beneath her. Her legs quivered as the orgasm exploded, her toes pointed to the ground as every muscle tensed and vibrated like a guitar string. She bounced up and down on the bench, struggling against the strap that held her and the rope around her wrists as her orgasm continued to flow through her bound body. Finally, she collapsed, her breath coming in rapid snorts through her nose.

I undid the strap and pulled the ball gag out of Rebecca's mouth. She groaned as she worked her sore jaw, then looked up at me with her brown, lust filled eyes. "When do we do that?" she asked with a gasp.

12