Controlled Foster Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary turned her head away "I'm sorry Ms. Puta. I promise to be quiet, it just feels so good."

Rebecca grabbed her by the chin, pulling her face around and forcing the gag against her lips. "You had your chance slut, now either open up or I will do something to make you open up." She then reached into Mary's shirt and pinched her nipple, eliciting a squeal of pain in response. Mary nodded, and opened her mouth wide for Rebecca to wedge the leather wrapped metal ring behind her teeth. She groaned in discomfort as the gag was buckled around her neck.

"Good girl, maybe when Headmaster Chad and I are done, we can confirm this lesson with a final exam. Would you like that?" Rebecca purred as she slid her hand down into Mary's panties. Mary groaned and squirmed as Rebecca's fingers worked at her pussy. She pulled her hand out and sniffed her fingers, sticking one in her mouth and sucking it clean. "Feels like you would enjoy that, wouldn't you?" Mary nodded frantically.

"Enough Ms. Puta. Now come over here, its time to continue the lesson." I snapped and Rebecca made her way back over to where I stood, her hips tossing with each step.

"Yes Headmaster Chad, she won't interrupt us any more. Should I continue where I left off?" She said in a sultry voice as her hand reached down to stroke my still stiff cock.

"No, time for the next lesson." I snapped as I spun her around and bent her over the bench. She gasped in surprise, then moaned as she remembered what happened last time she was in this position. She wiggled her hips as I slid her tight skirt up to expose her bare ass. She was wearing a black g-string which I pulled out of her ass crack so I could slide my fingers up and down her pussy lips. She moaned and pushed back against my hand as my fingers slipped inside her already damp cunt.

"Remember Mary, your body is there for your man to use. However he wants to take you, it is your job as a woman to give him the best fucking of his life, isn't that right Ms. Puta?" I said as I positioned myself behind Rebecca. I had donned my condom while she was teasing Mary and my prick nudged itself against her cunt lips.

"Oh yes Headmaster Chad. Please, please fuck me and show this stupid little girl how a real man takes a woman." She purred as she stared at Mary with half lidded eyes.

I shoved my cock deep into her, pushing her body hard against the bench. She squealed in surprise as the heavy wooden bench slid across the concrete. "Aaaaahhhhh." She gasped as I pounded her from behind, her painted nails digging into the material that padded the bench. I saw Mary's eyes widen as she watched me fuck Rebecca hard and fast.

Rebecca grunted and groaned in response to the pounding I was giving her. It took her a few seconds to react to what I was doing, then she started shoving her ass back in response. The bench creaked and groaned under us as I fucked her, the sounds of flesh slapping and wood scraping filling the room.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me hard." She gasped as I pounded her from behind. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her long dark hair, twisting it around my hand and hauling her head up. She arched her back, tits straining against the fabric of her blouse as she pushed against the bench. I turned her head so she could look back at me, her eyes wide with animal lust and her mouth agape as she gasped and groaned in pleasure.

After a few minutes of frantic pounding, I shoved Rebecca down on the bench and looked up at Mary. "Do you think our student has learned her lesson, Ms. Puta?" I asked as I shoved my cock in her. "Do you think she is ready for her final exam?"

Rebecca nodded as best she could. "Yes Headmaster Chad. Shall I prepare her for your examination?"

I looked at Mary who had been watching us eagerly. She nodded her head, drool falling from her ring gag to stain the crisp white blouse that strained to hold in her tits. "Uh huh, uh hun, eeth thir." She uttered in response.

I pushed back, pulling out of Rebecca and stepping back. My cunt slick hard on glistened in the harsh light of the barn. "Alright then, just like we discussed. She will have to prove to both of us that she now knows the proper way a girl should behave if she is to pass this class."

Rebecca pushed herself up, adjusted her blouse and walked over to where Mary stood. She wasn't as slinky or seductive now, not with her skirt up around her waist and pussy juice staining the top of her stockings. She squatted down to unfasten Mary's ankles the unhooked her wrists from the X-Frame.

Mary stepped forward, but was abruptly stopped by Rebecca who pulled her arms back and fastened the cuffs together behind her. "Just your mouth and pussy slut, that is all you need anyway." She said as she guided the bound girl to the middle of the rug.

Rebecca pushed Mary to her knees, then sat down in front of her spreading her legs wide. Mary looked at me and I nodded to where Rebecca lay, one hand groping her tit the other stroking her pussy lips.

"She ate you out, it is time for you to return the favor." I said and Mary nodded, leaning forward to push her face into her adopted sister's smoothly shaved cunt. Rebecca moaned as Mary's inexperienced but eager tongue penetrated her pussy lips.

"Yes, you know what feels good. I showed you, now do it to me." She commanded and Mary grunted in acknowledgement. She must have done something right as Rebecca gave a gasp and slid her hand under her blouse to grope at her tit.

I moved behind Mary and flipped the short plaid skirt up over her ass. Her red lace panties were now damp and stained with her juice. I slid them down and pulled out the bullet vibrator, replacing it with my cock that was now well lubed with Rebecca's juices.

Mary groaned into Rebecca's pussy as I slowly shoved my prick inside her. Rebecca moaned as well as penetrated her, shoving Mary's face into her snatch. I slowly pulled out then slid back in, each time pushing Mary forward and eliciting a moan in reply from Rebecca. It didn't take long until we were all close to cumming.

Mary came first, her pussy muscles clenching around my cock as she wailed through the ring gag into the cunt on her face. I shoved her forward, her face buried between Rebecca's legs as she shook and spasmed with erotic pleasure. This was too much for Rebecca who grabbed a handful of Mary's ponytail and pulled her hard as she arched her back, pushing her cunt against Mary's trapped mouth.

"Aaaaaahhhhh, ffffuuuuucccckkkkkk!" she wailed as her own orgasm exploded out of her. She bounced her hips up and down as she came all over the helpless girl between her legs.

That was enough for me, I blew my load in response to the sounds of pleasure coming from the two women below me. My cum spurted out of my cock, filling the condom as I gasped and moaned in satisfaction.

We all lay there for a few minutes, recovering from the exertions that we had put each other through. I reached down and unfastened Mary's gag, she groaned as the leather wrapped ring was removed from behind her teeth.

"Oh fuck, oh my god, that was incredible." She gasped as she lay there on the floor.

Rebecca slid down beside her and took her face in her hands. "You did pretty good for a first timer there." She said with a smile and leaned forward to kiss Mary. "I had a good teacher." Mary responded, opening her lips and sliding her tongue into Rebecca's mouth. They kissed with passion, Rebecca running her hands over Mary's sweat damp blouse as Mary moaned into her mouth.

I stood up, then helped the girls to their feet then removed Mary's cuffs. She watched as I lay them on the table, then looked around the set up while she removed her collar and leash. "Where did this come from?" she asked.

I pointed to the hatch to the old dungeon "Sarah and Jacob had a life that you never even suspected. All of this stuff was in their play room down there."

She gasped in shock, looking from me to Rebecca who nodded in agreement. "Yep, Mom and Dad had a kinky side that we never imagined. But now it is ours, well, Chad's." she said as she ran her hand up my arm.

"We can talk about this later." I said as I pulled off the condom and shoved my cock back in my pants. "Now you need to get cleaned up before Sarah gets back."

Mary and Rebecca headed back to the house and I took the ladder up to the loft. I pulled some hay bales aside and knelt beside Sarah where she lay on the floor.

She was hog tied and gagged, but positioned in such a way that she had a good view of the entire scene below. She looked up at me with tear filled eyes as she sobbed around the ball gag that filled her mouth. Fuck, the number of things that set this woman off, she must live in a permanent state of dehydration I thought as I unbuckled the gag.

"My babies, my poor babies." She wailed once the gag was free. I unfastened the cuffs around her wrists and ankles and she rolled over, curling into a ball as she sobbed. "My poor babies, weak and slutty just like me, just like me." She wailed as she rocked back and forth.

I sat down and pulled her up beside me, putting my arm around her shoulders. She turned and sobbed into my chest. "I failed them, I failed. I wanted them to be free, to be better than I was."

I stroked her hair and let her cry for a bit, then turned her face to me. "Sarah, Sarah, listen to me." I said is a calm but firm voice. She looked up at me and I saw the effect of the post-hypnotic suggestion start to work. Her sobs died down as she got control of her breathing and her face relaxed while she looked at me. The fear and disappointment slowly disappeared, replaced by a look of hope and trust. She reached out and touched my cheek.

"Chad, oh Chad, what can I do?" she asked in a desperate voice.

"Sarah, you are a good woman. You are caring, and loving, you want nothing but to make other people feel happy and appreciated. So yes, your daughters are just like you." I told her, and a small smile appeared on her lips.

"But," I continued. "But, you of all people know what happens when a good, caring, generous person meets someone who will take advantage of that. Someone who wants only for themselves, and takes all that the good person can give. Someone who takes their anger out on good people, because they know that they will always forgive them."

Sarah nodded. "I see that now, I see what Jacob was doing to me. You saved me Chad, can you save my babies?"

"They aren't babies anymore Sarah." I told her. "They are women, women with their own minds who will make their own mistakes unless we help them. Are you ready to do what it takes to keep Mary and Rebecca from finding their own Jacob?"

She squared her shoulders and raised her chin, taking a deep breath. "Yes, yes, whatever you say."