Controlled Foster Family Ch. 07

Story Info
Rebecca comes out of her shell, and the family takes shape.
9.9k words
4.68
15.7k
18

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday dinner had just finished and Sarah and the girls were clearing the plates. As Rebecca leaned over to pick up mine, to patted her on the ass and whispered "Barn, tonight after 9." She smiled and bumped her hip against my shoulder as she took my plate to the sink. I had updated my post hypnotic suggestions so that none of them wanted to come out to the barn or my bedroom after dinner unless I invited them. I was still nudging them each toward what I wanted them to be and I didn't want any unexpected surprises to mess up my plan.

It was just after 9 when I heard light footsteps on the concrete floor approach where I stood at the back of the barn. I turned to see Rebecca walking slowly toward me. She was wearing the white crop top sweater and pleated skirt that she had worn when she Mary and I had our first threesome her in the loft. Her dark skin and hair contrasted beautifully with the gleaming white of her outfit and the white high heeled sandals set off her legs perfectly. She walked up to where I stood and put her hands around my neck as she rose up on her toes to kiss me.

"So, what are we going to do tonight?" she said with an impish grin, her eyes twinkling with expectation.

"Tonight, I am going to let you in on my master plan. I hope you are ready for it." I replied as I slid my arm around her narrow waist and led her to the back of the barn.

"Master plan eh?" she said, then gasped in shock as we turned the corner and she saw what I had set up for her.

Sarah was there, bent over the padded bench with her wrists and ankles cuffed to the legs. No lingerie this time, she was naked and exposed in the harsh light of the stall. A blindfold covered her eyes and her head swiveled side to side, trying to discover where I had gone.

"Master, master are you still there?" she called out in a nervous voice. "Is this part of my penance?"

"What the..." Rebecca blurted before I put my hand over her mouth.

"Sssshhhh, don't let her know you are here. Stay here and watch, and learn." I told her in a harsh whisper as I squeezed her shoulder firmly. She nodded, her eyes wide with shock.

"Yes Sarah, I am here. Tell me again, what has brought you to this place tonight." I said in a loud voice, keeping my hand over Rebecca's mouth.

"I have come to confess my sins to you Master, and accept your punishment so that I may serve my penance." She replied, turning her blindfolded eyes to where we stood.

"Proceed Sarah. Tell me of your sins so that I may properly judge you."

"I have had those thoughts again, Master. I have had impure thoughts of the man who lives in my home and how he stirs such passions in me." She said in a quiet voice. "When I see him, my body desires him to take me as a man does a woman."

I felt Rebecca tense beside me, a sharp intake of breath at the shock of what Sarah was saying.

"What is wrong with this Sarah, how is it a sin for you to want the man who lives with you?" I prompted, still holding Rebecca firmly. I wanted her to see this.

"Because this man is not my husband, and half my age. I should not be thinking of him like this, but every time I see him my body aches for him, my passions rise beyond my control. Oh Master, I need him to take me so badly." She moaned, hanging her head in shame.

"Have you ever acted on these desires Sarah, lost control of your passions for this man in your house?"

"Yes Master. I went to his room like a whore begging for sex. I dressed myself in my most sensual clothing and prepared myself to tempt him into sin with me. I was weak and lustful and begged him to use me so that I may quench my arousal with his body." Sarah continued, unknowingly recounting our last time together for Rebecca's benefit.

"You sinful woman!" I snapped and she flinched at the tone. "You would use your body and your feminine charms to temp this poor man into sin with you? What did he do when confronted with your sluttish behaviour?"

"Oh Master, he was so strong. He denied me at first, making me beg and confess my weakness. He laid me bare before him as the slut and sinner that I am. Then he passed his judgement upon me and delivered my penance for my sin." Sarah raised her head and looked at where Rebecca and I stood.

"Oh Master he was incredible, so strong and confident, so dominant and merciful. His hands controlled my body where I could not, his mouth and cock showed me that my desires were not unfounded. He made me see that he was indeed worthy, a real man who could show a poor, weak woman like myself the proper way to redemption." Sarah said with strength and conviction. "Please Master, please punish me for my sins, then take me here on this altar. I need you so bad, please fuck this worthless whore"

"Wait, woman, I must consider your punishment." I commanded, and Sarah moaned in frustration.

I stepped back, pulling Rebecca with me as I removed my hand from her mouth. She looked up at me with confused, scared eyes.

"What is going on, what have you done to my Mom?" she whispered.

"Nothing, I haven't done anything to her that wasn't already there." I replied as I nodded to the entrance to the stall. "You saw the dungeon that Jacob used, this is what they did in there. Now that Jacob is gone, she has come to me to be the man of the house."

Rebecca glanced at the door to the room where Sarah was bound, her moans of sexual frustration echoing in the empty barn. "Why did you bring me here, what do you want from me?" She asked in a scared voice.

I reached up to a shelf and pulled down a riding crop, the same one that Rebecca had used on Mary before. "I want your help. I want you to be the Mistress of this house as I am the Master." I said as I held it out to her.

She stared at me, her mouth agape in shock. "No, no!" she blurted. "That's my mom in there, I can't do that to her."

"Rebecca, she is no more your mom than Mary is your sister. You were adopted into this family just like I have been. How is this any different than what you and I have done with Mary?" I prompted, surprised at her reaction.

"Jacob always reminded me that I wasn't his daughter, always compared me to Mary and made me feel like an intruder. I resented her for that, it made it easy to see her as someone other than my adopted sister. She was a rival who I had to compete against." She looked up at me. "You helped me, showed me that I was just as good as if not better than her."

She looked back to door to the stalls "Sarah was never like that. She always loved me just as much as Mary and treated us the same. Jacob was an asshole, but Sarah has always been my Mom. I can't see her like this, I can't treat her like this, not like Jacob did." She said, backing away.

She looked back at me "No, I can't do this anymore, not if this is what..."

"Gangster Rap!" I snapped, and Rebecca's head fell to her chest.

Shit, too soon I thought. I hadn't realized that Rebecca saw Mary and Sarah so differently and had almost screwed everything up. She didn't see Sarah as the submissive pain slut who craved the punishment, instead she saw her as the victim and couldn't stand being the abuser. I would have to change that. I know, I could have just kept the three of them as they were, hell things were going fine. But I had long term plans for this family, and I didn't want to have to worry about keeping the three of them separate. Also, I saw the Dominatrix in Rebecca, and I wanted a partner instead of just another slave.

"Rebecca, when I say Death Metal, you will go back to your room and go to bed. Everything that has happened in the barn was a dream, a strange confusing dream that you had. When you wake you will remember this dream and realize that you already suspected something like this. When you have a chance, you will ask Sarah about what went on between her and Jacob, and her and Chad. Do you understand?" Rebecca nodded, relief showing on her face.

"Death Metal" I said, and Rebecca robotically turned and headed out of the barn back to the house.

I turned back to the stall where Sarah waited, at least the night wouldn't be a total loss. She jerked her head up as she heard me step into the room. "Master? Chad, is that you? Oh please, please don't leave me alone like that." She blurted out.

"Were you frightened?" I replied as I ran my fingers down her smooth back and up the firm swell of her ass. "Of what, this is your own barn on your own farm?"

Sarah took a calming breath, her flesh quivering under my caress. "I was afraid that one of the girls would come and see me like this." She said in a relieved tone, then yelped as I delivered a sharp blow with the riding crop that Rebecca had pushed back into my hands.

"So what!" I snapped angrily. "You have seen them at their most vulnerable, seen them for who they really are. Why should they not know you the same?"

"But, but, I am their mother. They can't see me like this, I would be too ashamed." Sarah replied in a faltering voice, her blindfolded eyes casting about for me. She squealed as I gave her another slap with the crop on her ample bottom.

"Sarah, they are not little girls anymore. They are grown women who have finally realized who they are. Mary is a submissive, praise seeking little slut who has just now learned that she doesn't need to be the perfect girl that Jacob forced her to be. Rebecca is a strong willed, dominant woman who can finally think for herself without being afraid of being punished for it." I said as I pulled the blindfold from her eyes and yanked her head up, crouching down to look her in the eye.

"You, you are a pain slut. A woman who needs to be abused physically or emotionally in order to become aroused, am I right?" Sarah nodded in reply, biting her lip nervously as I kept my eyes locked on hers.

"Sarah, that may be who your father and husband made you, but it is nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has their kink, but when we deny them is when we make ourselves miserable." I told her as I stroked her cheek.

She nodded, then flinched as I gave her another sharp slap on her ass. "Don't agree with me just because you think it is what I want." I barked, and gave her another blow. "How can you admit to who you are, but be too ashamed of it to tell your own family."

Sarah wailed and squirmed as I laid into her. Blow after blow to punctuate my words, hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to draw blood. "You come to me in my bedroom, begging me to dominate you. You obey me when I tell you to meet me in the barn naked, knowing what we are going to do. You call me Master, but then ask me to keep it secret! Well no, I will not be limited by your weakness!!"

I paused, breathing hard myself with exertion and arousal. Sarah's back was a maze of red lines and welts and she lay limp on the bench, sobbing pitifully.

"I am sorry, I am sorry Master. I don't want to be a disappointment, I just can't help it." She blubbered.

She gasped as I grabbed her hair, yanking her head up. "Oh no you don't. No turning this into just another pathetic way to demean yourself into getting turned on."

She looked up at me, confusion in her tear filled eyes. "But, but, what do you want? What should I do?" she shuddered uncertainly.

I released her hair and stepped back, crossing my arms. She struggled to keep her head up so she could look at me. "Sarah, last time we were here you asked me what you could do to protect your girls from men like Jacob. Well, I am going to tell you. Soon, they are going to come to you and ask you what was going on between you and Jacob, and you and me. You are going to tell them the truth, you are going to tell them how Jacob treated you, and how I am treating you. You are going to tell them the difference between abuse and domination and that just because you like it, doesn't mean that you deserve it."

Sarah nodded, comprehension appearing on her face. I moved forward and crouched down, cupping her chin and wiping a tear from her cheek. "You will explain to them that they can be sluts if they want, but they get to chose who they will be sluts for. That they can be submissive, and still be free and independent women in their own right. You will tell them how being who you are makes you feel and that they deserve to feel that way too. Do you understand?"

Sarah nodded again, a smile appearing on her face. "Yes, yes, I will talk to them. They need to hear it from me, instead of from a stranger." It felt good to see her nod in acknowledgement of my suggestion without having to put her in a trance first.

"Then we are done here." I said, and leaned down to unclip her cuffs.

"Already?" She replied in a surprised, and disappointed voice.

"Oh yes, my pretty little slave. No fun for you until you have earned it." I said as I unfastened the last cuff and stood up. Sarah pushed herself up off of the bench, wincing at the pain in her back. Her long blonde hair hung loose down to her stiff nipples and I could see the stain of her pussy juice on the leather that had been between her legs.

"Yes Master, I understand. I don't deserve my reward until I have finished my task." She said in a firm but disappointed voice, then looked at me from underneath her long lashes. "But you, you have done your job so well. You have taught me a valuable lesson tonight, don't you deserve a reward for that?"

I sat down in the easy chair, smiling at her. "Well yes, I guess I do."

She slowly slid to her hands and knees and crawled over to me like a chastised dog approaching its master. Her hands gently pushed my knees apart as she wiggled herself between my legs. She looked up at me with half lidded eyes as she sensually licked her lips and rubbed her ample tits across my crotch. "You are so good to me, please let me show you how much I appreciate everything you have done." She whispered in a sultry voice as she slid my pants down. She leaned forward and laid a soft kiss on the tip of my rigid cock, never breaking eye contact as her tongue slid out from between her moist lips to trace the bulbous head.

"Go ahead, if you insist on being a submissive slut then the least you can do is be good at it." I replied in a distracted tone as I put my hands behind my head and gazed idly at the ceiling.

"Yes Master." She whispered as she slid my cock into her mouth. The long, slow moan that she gave as the head slid deeper and deeper into her throat was like a bell to Pavlov's dog and I felt my cock get even harder if that was possible. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, her soft hair tickling my legs and stomach. She reached down and cupped her tits, rubbing them up against my balls. I felt her stiff nipples against the inside of my thighs as she simultaneously face and tit fucked me.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair, twisting it in by fist. She whimpered in response, but never stopped sucking until I pulled her off of my cock. She looked up at me with soft, lust filled eyes, her tongue sliding across her lips to catch the pre-cum that dribbled out. We looked into each others eyes for a moment, I saw her need to serve, be dominated by her man. What she saw, I wasn't sure but when I let her go she gave me a slow, sultry smile and lowered her mouth back down on my cock.

God she was good, where she learned this I will never guess because I am pretty sure it wasn't from Jacob. Her tongue rubbed against the underside of my prick as her full soft lips slid up and down my hard member. She pushed her face down, her forehead pressing against my stomach as she worked my cock deep into her throat. She held me there for a moment, working her lips, cheeks and throat to massage me with warmth and moisture, then slid back until she was just kissing the tip. A deep breath and she repeated the process, groaning to herself in satisfaction as she heard me moan in pleasure.

She sucked harder, pulling on my cock with her mouth and lips while her fingers dug into my thighs. She twisted her head as she bobbed up and down, her mouth circling around my cock in a sensual swirl of pleasure. I leaned my head back against the seat and savored the experience. This woman, who used to be so uptight and proper was now on her knees in front of me and sucking like a pro. Yes, I had used compulsion to get her here, but now she was doing it of her own free will. I looked down at the blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap. My eyes took in the strong, muscular back and narrow waist before running over her smooth firm ass. She must have felt my attention as she paused in her efforts, slowly sliding her mouth up my cock as she looked up at me.

"I am so lucky to have found you." I said, as I stroked her hair. She shuddered, softly moaning in response to the praise. I don't know how she did it, but she began to suck my cock even harder. I could feel my balls start to twitch in response to her efforts. She must have noticed it to as she reached down to cup and fondle them, tickling around my sack as she sucked and licked like a madwoman. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"God, you are going to make me cum right now." I moaned and felt her nod her head in response, pushing herself down on my twitching prick. My orgasm exploded out of me, rushing through my cock and into her mouth. She swallowed for all she was worth, spurt after spurt that I blew down her throat.

"Aaaaahhhhh" I gasped as she sucked me dry, her mouth working to draw out every last drop. When I finally finished, I slumped back in the chair gasping and trying to unclench my fingers from the arms. She gently pulled her mouth off of my prick, then licked it clean like her favorite ice cream cone. Her big blue eyes looked up at me in adoration as she finished her task and gave a goodbye kiss on the tip.

"Gangster Rap." I said, and her eyes closed as her head dropped in response.

Right on my still semi hard cock. "Fuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!" I howled as Sarah inadvertently headbutted my crotch.

A few minutes later and I had recovered myself, somewhat. The ache was still there but at least I could breathe again. I took some long, slow breaths to compose myself then looked down at where Sarah still knelt between my legs.

"Sarah, stand up." I commanded, and she rose to her feet, still beautifully naked in the harsh light of the barn.

"Sarah, soon Rebecca is going to come to you. She will ask you about what goes on in this barn and how you feel about it, do you remember what I told you to tell her?"

"Yes, you told me to tell her the truth. I am to tell her about how Jacob treated me and what I felt, and how you treat me and how it is different. I am to tell her that being submissive, even slutty, is not wrong as long as it is done with someone you care about." She replied.

"Very good Sarah. Now the next part may be hard, but it is also the truth so pay attention." I continued. "When you talk to Rebecca, I want you to mention to her that while you love her as a daughter, she is not your blood. I want you to say that now that she is grown you see her more as a woman, and a good friend. Do you understand?"

Sarah furrowed her brow "But Master, she is my daughter. We adopted her and raised her beside Mary as a family."

Fuck, this again. Mary and Rebecca were both young, and just starting to discover who they were so it was easy to nudge them into what I wanted them to be. Sarah had years of life experience that I had to overcome. She was always a submissive pain slut so that had been easy, but this, this would take some gentle pressure. I had to guide her to what she wanted, not just what I wanted.

"Yes Sarah, I know that. But if Rebecca is ever to be free, to be herself, she needs to accept who she is. She can't stay the person who lived in this house, abused by Jacob and treated as a distant second to Mary. You know that, you saw it happen and what it did to her." I told her in a calm but firm voice.