Controlled Foster Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw tears start to well up in Sarah's eyes. "Yes, yes. I saw how he treated her, how she was never good enough. I told him never to bring her to the penance room, but I know that he brought her out here and she would come back crying. I ignored it, I was too afraid to day anything." She sobbed. "I have failed her as a mother, I don't deserve to be called that by her."

She stood there, shaking as she sobbed. "Oh my poor baby, my poor little girl. How can I ever look at her again."

"Sarah, Rebecca doesn't hate you for that, she hates Jacob. You were the only good thing in her life and she loves you for it. But if she is going to grow beyond that scared little girl, she needs to be free of this family. She needs to know that she can handle herself, that she is not as weak or pathetic as Jacob convinced her she was." I replied. This was going well, I wasn't telling her anything she didn't already know. I was just convincing her to think differently about it.

Sarah sniffled, and nodded in reply. "Yes, yes, I understand. How, how can I help her?"

"Like I said, let her be free to be herself. Rebecca isn't Mary, and she needs to be treated as such. Remind her that while you love her, she is not your daughter. That she is free to be her own person, and you will support her in any way that she chooses to express that." Now I delivered the hook. "Also, let her know how sorry you are for what you let Jacob do to her and that you will do anything to help make it right."

Sarah nodded again. "Yes, anything, anything that she needs to make up for what I let that monster put her through." She said in a firm, determined voice.

"Good girl Sarah." I replied, and she smiled shyly at the praise. "When I say Death Metal, you will awaken and remember only that you need to have a talk with Rebecca soon. Death Metal." Sarah's eyes opened and she looked at me. She smiled, and wiped some imaginary cum off of her chin.

"That was fun, Master. When can we do it again?"

"You have a job to do, Sarah. No more playing until you can tell me it is finished." I said with a stern look on my face.

"Well, I had better get to it then." She replied, and reached for her robe that was hanging on a hook near the door. She shrugged it on and belted it tight, giving me a sultry glance as she fingered the ends of the cloth belt. Then she slipped out of the barn and back to the house.

The next morning, after breakfast I looked up at the women as they were tidying up the kitchen. "Sarah, Rebecca, why don't you take the day and go into town. We could use some more groceries and I am out of beer."

I saw their eyes flick toward each other nervously, then Sarah nodded. "Yes Chad, we are low on just about everything. Come on Rebecca, we can grab lunch and maybe hit some stores while we are at it, if that is alright Chad."

"Sure, use this." I replied as I flicked the credit card across the table. Sarah picked it up and turned to Rebecca.

"See you at the car dear." She said and Rebecca nodded, heading off to her room to dress.

Mary looked at me sadly "Why can't I go?" she pouted.

I reached out and patted her hand. "Barn, schoolgirl, one hour." I replied. A big smile crossed her face, until she realized and looked shyly away but put her hand on top of mine and squeezed.

An hour later and I was sitting in the chair, tapping a ruler against my palm when I heard Mary walk in. The clicking of heels on concrete was like a countdown and I couldn't wait until the bell rung. She walked around the corner and stopped in the door, waiting my summons.

I ran my eyes over her and a slow smile crossed my lips. She had braided her hair into two pigtails that ran down her back, with two long strands left loose to frame her angelic face. Her eyes were wide and glistening behind dark mascara and her eyeshadow and makeup made her youthful face look even younger. Her crisp white blouse was tied up tightly under her tits and I could see the lacy white tops of her bra cups peeking out from behind the material. Her narrow waist flared to her hourglass hips, where her pleated schoolgirl skirt barely clung. The hem came to mid thigh, just brushing the tops of her white stockings that sheathed her long, perfect legs. Black heels were on her feet, glistening in the dappled sunlight of the barn as she stood there, twisting nervously.

"You wanted to see me, Headmaster?" she said softly, her hands clasped in front of her.

"Yes Mary. I have to say that I am quite disappointed in you right now. Do you know that you have failed your last three tests, and Ms. Puta has told me that you are very rude and disrespectful in class." I said in a stern voice, still tapping the ruler against my hand.

Mary gasped in mock surprise, putting her hand to her chest. "Oh no Headmaster. No, I am so sorry. It is just so hard, and Ms. Puta is so mean to me."

"Mary, Mary, Mary, what am I going to do with you?" I muttered, shaking my head. "You can't be allowed to act in such a manner, you need discipline."

"Oh Headmaster" Mary replied in a sultry voice, slowly walking toward me. "Can you help me, can you show me what happens to bad girls when they misbehave?"

"Yes Mary, that is my job. Now come her and lay down on my lap, it is time for your lesson." I replied, patting my legs. Mary walked over, biting her lip as she slowly stretched herself across my lap. I slid my hand up the back of her smooth thighs, inching it under the hem of her skirt. She shivered as my fingers slid between her legs, nudging her pussy as I realized she was not wearing any panties.

"Oh Mary, no panties. Such a naughty girl, you truly need a lesson don't you." I said in mock seriousness as I flicked the skirt up off her ass. She squirmed on my lap, wiggling her ass in my face as she whimpered. "Oh please, please Headmaster Chad, please don't hurt me."

I raise the ruler and brought it down with a sharp slap on her round ass cheek. She yelped and squirmed but I held her firmly in place with my other hand. "You naughty girl, this spanking has been long overdue so you will stay still and take your punishment." I growled and slapped her with the ruler again.

"Ow, oh no, please, please, Ahhhh" she wailed as I gave her blow after stinging blow. She tried to cover her ass with her hands but I batted them away. She gave up and lay helplessly over my lap, flinching at the sound of the ruler rushing through the air before it hit her tender, red flesh. Her howls of pain filled the barn and startled the pigeons in the loft into flight. After about fifteen blows I stopped, and gently rubbed her sore red ass with my hand.

"Have you learned your lesson Mary, will you be rude and disrespectful to your teachers again?" I asked in a soft, soothing voice.

"Yes Headmaster." Mary gasped. "I promise to behave myself, I won't be a bad girl anymore." Then she looked back at me, a sultry smile on her lips. "Not unless you want me to be." She wiggled her hips, feeling my hard cock underneath her.

I helped her up off of my lap and she stood before me. Her head was down and I could see the tracks of tears on her cheeks, her chest heaved as she breathed deep, calming breaths to control herself. She had her hands clasped in front of her and her feet together in a picture of perfect submission. Despite the pain I knew she was feeling, a small smile pulled a the corners of her mouth as she tried unsuccessfully to look meek and submissive. I saw her eyes flick toward the bulge in my pants as her fingers flexed nervously.

I reached down and pulled my cock out of my pants, stroking it slowly. "Is this what you want, Mary? Are you still a bad girl, or do you want to be a good girl?"

"Oh Headmaster, I want to be a good girl, but it is so hard. When I see a cock, I just feel this tingling between my legs that I can't ignore." She whined as she looked up at me through her long lashes.

I reached out and slid my hand up her skirt, stroking the smooth flesh of her thigh until my fingers felt her pussy. I wiggled them gently, probing between her legs and feeling the moistness of her cunt. She squirmed, and bit her lip as I rubbed my thumb over her clit and moved my fingers back and forth along her pussy lips. "Oh Mary, still a bad girl I see. Whatever am I to do with you?" I said in a disappointed tone as I worked my middle finger up into her.

"Ooooohhh, mmmmmm" she groaned in response to my probing. "Whatever you want Headmaster, whatever you want." She said in a breath less tone.

I reached out and pulled her toward me, she spread her legs and hiked up her skirt as she straddled my lap. She slowly lowered herself until her hot, wet pussy was touching the tip of my cock. I stopped her there, and slid my prick back and forth along the slit of her cunt as I smiled up at her maliciously.

"Now now Mary, you must learn control." I chided as she whimpered impatiently. I watched as her legs quivered with the strain. She put her arms around my neck and she leaned her head on my shoulder, kissing and nibbling my ear and neck.

"Please, please Headmaster, please. Oh I need it so bad, please don't tease me like this." She whined as her hot breath tickled my skin. She arched her back, pushing her tits into my face. I reached up and squeezed her tit, feeling her hard nipple through the fabric of her shirt and lacy bra. She groaned in frustration as I teased her cunt and tits.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Mary. Do you want me to shove my cock in your cunt and fuck you like a cheap whore?" I whispered into her ear as she buried her face in my neck.

"Oh yes, oh please yes. Take me, fuck me, use me like the slut I am. I am just a hole for your cock, please, please shove it in me." She gasped, shuddering under my hands as she held herself in her crouch. My cock was now well lubed with her pussy juice, as it dribbled down the shaft from where the head was nestled just inside her. I felt her pussy muscles twitching in a desperate attempt to pull me up into her.

"Alright Mary, remember that you asked for this." I said, then with both hands on her hips pulled her down onto me. She gasped in surprise, then moaned as my cock filled her love canal. I held her down on my legs and she moved her hips in a slow circle around my rigid member.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh god this feels so good." She moaned into my neck, and then slowly lifted herself up and slid back down to grind against me again. I reached up and undid the knot of her shirt, then tore it open as white buttons scattered around the barn. She squealed in surprise, then groaned as my hands latched on to her tits, squeezing and groping them as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"You are such a slut Mary, such a little whore that you can't help it can you? So desperate to be fucked all the time that you have to beg me for cock." I growled and she nodded in response, her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Oh yes, oh yes, I am a slut, just a slut desperate for your cock. It is all I think about, how it feels, how it tastes, how I can get you to fuck me." She moaned as her head rolled around on her shoulders. She would push her hips down as hard as she could onto my legs, shoving them forward to grind her clit against my pelvis then rising up to do it again. Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock, almost lifting me out of the chair as she fucked herself on my hard shaft.

I reached up to grab her by the chin, she looked at me with lust glazed eyes as I pulled her in to kiss her. She grabbed the back of my head, pushing her face onto mine as her tongue slid its way into my mouth. Her lips pressed against mine frantically, her head twisting back and forth as she tried to kiss me every way at once. She whimpered into my mouth as my hands found her still sore ass and I dug my fingers into her tender flesh.

"Ohhhhhh." She moaned as she pushed her tits against my chest and rocked her hips back and forth on my cock. She broke our kiss, gasping for air and screaming in pleasure as she tossed her head back like a wolf howling at the moon.

"Aaaaahhhh, OH MY GODDDD!!!" She wailed as I felt her pussy start to twitch in the beginning of her orgasm. "Oh my god, oh my god, ohmygodohmygod!"

I gave her a sharp slap on her ass and that did it. Her body went rigid as she came on my cock. She quivered like a tuning fork, remaining motionless but tensing every muscle at the same time. She couldn't talk anymore, just gave a high pitched squeal that rose in tone and volume with her orgasm.

That did it for me too, I blew my load and she gasped as she felt the hot cum coat deep inside her. Spurt after spurt erupted out of my cock to fill her up as she twitched and shook on me. Finally, she collapsed, falling onto my shoulder as she slumped against me. Her chest pushed into mine as she took deep, frantic breaths and her fingers relaxed from where they had dug into my shoulders.

We sat there for a few minutes, unable to move or even talk, just melted to each other like two candles on a hot day. Finally, she pushed herself up off of my chest.

"Holy shit, that was intense." She said in a faltering voice.

"You got that right, not quite what I expected when I asked you out here." I replied, running my hand over her chest and down her smooth, firm stomach. She flinched, and giggled as I tickled her gently.

"Oh, and what did you expect?" She asked in a teasing tone.

"Gangster Rap" I said, and caught her before she could hit me in the face with her forehead. Learning.

"Mary, when Sarah and Rebecca get back, you will help unload the groceries but you will not notice anything unusual or ask any questions about their day. Then after supper you will say that you are tired and need to go to bed. You will go to your room and sleep all night, not hearing anything. Do you understand?" Mary nodded her head.

"Mary, things around here are going to change and you may not like what is happening. Do you remember how you felt when Jacob said he was leaving?" She nodded.

"Yes, I was scared. My father was leaving and I have no idea if he will ever come back." She said in a quiet voice.

"Are you still scared?" I asked.

"No. No, he said that you are in charge and things have been very good since then. Mom is happy, Rebecca and I are closer than ever, and I have felt better than I think I ever have." She replied.

"Good Mary, I am glad that you have seen that change can be good, even if it is scary. Now, things are going to change between Rebecca and Sarah, and I want you to be supportive of that, do you understand?"

She furrowed her brow, "What will change, why, what is wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing is wrong Mary. Just like you see Rebecca as someone other than your sister now, Sarah will se her as someone other than her daughter, and Rebecca will see Sarah as someone other than her mother." I said.

Mary's face kept its confused, nervous expression "Why would Rebecca not see mom as mom, why does anything have to change. Everything is so good, why does it have to change?" she said in a slightly panicked voice.

Dammit, I thought. Mary wasn't stupid, just scared. There had been a lot of changes in her life over the past couple of months, and Sarah was the one constant. She didn't want anything to happen to her mom, she was still a scared little girl who needed to know that mommy was there if she needed her. Ok, time to try a different approach.

"Mary, how did you feel when you finally saw Rebecca as a woman, and a lover, instead of a sister?" I asked gently.

"At first I was scared, even a bit disgusted. But she was so sexy, so hot, and she wanted me. The idea that someone like Rebecca would want someone like me was such a turn on. Then, when, when we, when we did it, it felt so good." Mary shuddered, the memory of that first night when I made her straddle Rebecca's face sent a wave of pleasure through her.

"And now? We have played together again, how did you feel then?" I prompted.

"Oh god, it felt so hot. She was so strong, so confident. She could have told me to do anything and I would have done it for her. When she made me lick her, I wasn't disgusted, I was eager. I wanted to make her feel good, to please her. And when she came on my face, I felt so proud, like I had done that to her." Mary replied, lifting her chin as her eyes stared blankly at the wall with pride.

"Well Mary, don't you think that Sarah deserves a chance to feel like that?" I asked, flinching in anticipation of how she might respond.

Mary paused, her eyes darting back and forth in thought. "I never thought of that. Rebecca is no more her daughter than she is my sister, so why can't she do that? Is this what is going to happen?"

"I don't know Mary. That will be up to Sarah and Rebecca, all we can do is be supportive and helpful for them. Can you do that? Can you put Sarah and Rebecca's needs ahead of your own?" That was it, Mary sacrificing herself for someone else is just the lever I needed.

She squared her shoulders, making her tits jiggle enticingly in the process. "Yes, yes I can. I will help Mom feel as good as I do if that is what she wants. She deserves it."

Whew, I took a deep breath and slumped back in the chair. "Mary, when I say Death Metal you will awaken and remember nothing about what we talked about. When you go to sleep tonight, this will come to you in a dream and you will imagine what it will be like for Sarah to discover what you have already found out. Do you understand?" She nodded with firm conviction.

"Death Metal" I said, and her eyes swam back into focus. She looked at me, then gave a bit of a shudder. "Um, I think I need to go to the bathroom." She said nervously as she walked to the door.

Fuck, I had forgotten to put on a condom. Time to get some Plan B and start the girls on some birth control. Christian sentiment be damned, I was not going to get stuck with three kids at the age of 20.

Sarah and Rebecca returned late that afternoon, and had picked up dinner in town so we ate early. It was strangely quiet around the table, neither of them looked at each other and you could feel the tension in the air. After dinner, true to her post hypnotic suggestion Mary excused herself to her room and I headed down to the basement. A few minutes later, there was a soft knock on my door and I opened it to see Rebecca standing there, her eyes red with tears. "Can I come it? She said with a sob.

We sat on the bed and Rebecca recounted the day to me. It went fine until the ride home when Sarah had opened up about what I had planted in her head the previous night. They both got so worked up that Sarah had to pull over as the conversation devolved into an emotional driven screaming match.

"That bitch, that bitch knew what Jacob was doing to me and she did nothing!" Rebecca said between sobs. "She just sat there, cooking dinner while that bastard abused me for years. And today she all but admitted that I am not her daughter, just some stray they picked up because they felt sorry for me. Like a dog picked up off of the street."

Rebecca looked up at me, tears flowing down her cheeks. "She was my mother, the only mother I ever knew and she did nothing!" she shouted.

I reached out to her and she fell into my arms, sobbing into my chest as her fingers dug into my shoulders which were still sore from Mary by the way. I patted her hair and whispered to her until she calmed down enough to hear me.

"What do you want to do about it?" I asked.

She wiped her eyes and nose with the bandana I offered her, then looked up at me with a determined expression. "Surprisingly, I had a dream last night that just might do the trick."

I entered Sarah's room without knocking, she was on the bed crying into her pillow. She looked up at me as I stood beside the bed. "She hates me, my daughter hates me. How could I have done this to her, how could I have let it happen?" she sobbed.