Controlled Foster Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the bed and she put her head in my lap, her tears dampening my jeans. "I was horrible to her, all her life I failed her because I was too scared. Now, she hates me, she won't even look at me." She wailed.

I stroked her hair reassuringly "She doesn't hate you Sarah, she hates Jacob. But he isn't here so she can only get mad at you."

"I should have left, or stopped him. I should have done something, I was her mother." She wailed.

"What could you have done? Left, you tried that and they found you. Fought, I saw what he did to you just for being you, if you had fought him he would have really hurt you. You were powerless then, but you aren't powerless now, are you?" I said in a calm but firm voice.

She looked up at me, hope appearing in her eyes. "What do you mean, what can I do to make up for everything that I didn't do before?" she asked in a pleading voice.

"The only thing that you can do is be an outlet for her anger. If she doesn't get it out, it will fester inside her and ruin her forever. Can you do that? Can you let Rebecca take out her hatred of Jacob on you?" I asked.

"Anything, anything to make this right." She answered, nodding her head and dashing the tears from her eyes.

I stood, and her gaze followed me like a drowning man watching land as it appeared over the horizon. "Clean yourself up, then meet me in the barn." I said as I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me.

Fifteen minutes later and Sarah was fastened to the bench again. She wasn't naked, that was not what tonight was about. Instead she was wearing her cotton pyjama pants and a t-shirt, but the light clothes still clung to her womanly curves in a MILF next door kind of look. She did not have a blindfold, but I had put a large leather wrapped bit gag through her teeth. She looked around nervously, unsure what was going to happen as I lounged in the chair sipping at my beer. I looked up at the sound of heels clicking on concrete and set the beer down on the side table. Good thing I did because when Rebecca walked through the stall door, my jaw dropped.

I always knew she had some Dom in her, but I had on idea that she had taken to it so suddenly. Her hair was pulled back in a strict ponytail, slicked tight to her head with no hair out of place. Her eyes glittered like black coals in the caverns of the red and purple smoky eyeliner she had put on, and I was sure that if she had opened her blood red lips I would have seen fangs. But that was just the start, I would have to check that credit card receipt to see if there were any other surprises I didn't know about.

She was wearing a black and red leather corset, and I don't know how she fastened it or how she was even breathing since it cinched her already lithe figure into a narrow wasp waist. A pair of black leather booty shorts with lacing on the side hugged her athletic ass and legs like a second skin, and the fishnet stockings and black heels turned the outfit into a submissive's wet dream.

She ignored my stare, her eyes focused on where Sarah lay helpless on the bench. I looked at her and saw what I must have looked like. Sarah's eyes were wide with shock and saliva ran unheeded out of her mouth to drip on the floor.

"Well, bitch. How do you like it?" Rebecca snapped at Sarah venomously. "I'm not your daughter anymore, you made sure I understood that this afternoon. Now, I can be who I really am. I guess I can thank you for that at least."

Rebecca looked over at me, her glare imperious and indifferent, like I was a paid spectator at a BDSM club. She held out her hand, I noticed that she had on black leather forearm gauntlets that fastened in a loop around her middle fingers. Her fingers twitched in annoyance and I snapped back to reality, handing her the riding crop I had tried to give her last night. She took it from me without a glance, and slapped it hard against her thigh.

"Do you know what he did to me out here?" Rebecca asked as she walked around the bound woman. "He would bring me out here whenever I was bad, or just not good enough. He would make me lean against the barn and hold on to the beam. Right over there." Rebecca pointed at a large post with her crop. "Then he would beat me, with a belt, with a stick, sometimes just with his hands. He would beat me and nothing I could say or do would stop him!"

Sarah sobbed into her gag, shaking her head. Her hands clenched into fists as she yanked against the restraints, digging the leather cuffs into her own flesh.

"I would come back to the house, crying and in pain and what did you do? You served dinner, that's what you did!" Rebecca screamed, then swung the crop hard against Sarah's back. The sound of leather striking flesh echoed in the barn and Sarah howled through her gag.

"You served dinner, then we played cards and you tucked us into bed. That was it, just like it never happened!" Rebecca wailed and struck again and again. Sarah sobbed into her gag, but made no move to avoid the blows.

Rebecca stood back, panting but her eyes were wild with rage. "Do you remember when I got a B in Algebra? I was sick that entire semester, I missed two months of school. I worked every night to catch up and still did my chores every morning. I got a B and the teacher said that they were amazed at what I was able to accomplish."

Rebecca strode up to the bench and yanked Sarah's head up hard by her hair. Sarah grunted into her gag as she was forced to look into Rebecca's burning eyes. "Do you know what he did? He brought me out here and hit me with a horse whip for every point that my grade was below Mary's. Sixteen times he hit me, I couldn't sit down for a week." Rebecca spat in Sarah's face. "You got me ice cream, that made it all better didn't it."

Sarah sobbed and shook her head, desperate to convey to Rebecca what she was feeling. Rebecca snorted and looked away, dropping her head like it was something dirty in her hand. She walked around the bound and shaking woman, tapping the crop against her leg with each step.

"I thought that is all that I was, a stupid, worthless girl who had become a drain on this family. Someone to be compared to Mary at every opportunity and beaten by that monster whenever he felt like it." She looked at me, acknowledging me for the first time.

"There is only one person here who has ever made me feel good about myself. Made me feel like I was worth something, and could be more than a failure." She whipped the crop up and brought it down hard on Sarah's ass. "That was your job, Mother!" she shouted as the crop struck again and again. Sarah wailed in pain and sorrow, but her ass stayed perfectly still for each painful blow.

"I hate him, I hate him, and I hate you for bringing me to him. I hate you for being too afraid of him to protect me, too scared for yourself that you would allow that to happen to me. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME!!!" Rebecca wailed as she struck again and again. The blows were no longer sharp measured strokes. Half of the time she missed as she flailed blindly, tears streaming from her eyes.

She collapsed to her knees, the crop falling from her hand. She sobbed in great, gut wrenching sobs as her body shook with released tension. Sarah accompanied her, crying in both pain and anguish over what had just happened. She tried to talk through the gag, but anything she said came out only as garbled moans and groans as she gasped for breath between her wails of sorrow.

I stood and moved over to where Rebecca knelt, gently pulling her to her feet. She responded robotically, her body shaking in my grasp as I guided her to the door. I looked back at Sarah and nodded. "I'll be back soon." I said as I guided Rebecca back to the house. I took her to her room and laid her on her bed, she curled into a ball, tears leaving tracks of makeup and mascara on her face. I considered taking off her corset, but I had no idea how it worked so instead I took off her shoes and pulled a blanket up to her shoulders.

I went back and removed Sarah from her bonds, unbuckling the gag and cuffs as she stood there woodenly. She was too spent to do anything and I think she was finally cried dry. I guided her to her room and laid her down as well. She patted my hand as I pulled up the blanket and I squeezed her fingers in response.

I went back to Rebecca's room, knocking on the door. I heard a moan of acknowledgement so I let myself in. She had taken off her corset and sat there in her stockings and booty shorts. She was hugging a well worn stuffed animal that looked like an alligator to her chest. I sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to pat the stuffed animal on its head.

"Snappy, his name is snappy." She sniffed as she wiped her nose.

"Hello Snappy." I said. "Have you been here for Rebecca all these years?"

She smiled and squeezed him tighter. "I think he is the only one who has been here for me, ever." She replied, looking across the room into the darkness of the corner.

I waited for a few moments, then took her hand. "What could she do? It was Jacob, and she was just as afraid of him as you were." I said. "Are you mad at Sarah, or Jacob and blaming her for him?" I asked.

Rebecca looked away, "She should have done something."

"I remember reading about the paratroopers in World War 2. On D Day they were dropped behind the German lines but they were all scattered. They were just in small groups, five to ten men against the German Army. Do you know what they did?"

She shook her head, still looking into the corner.

"They did what they could, with what they had, where they were." I replied, and she snorted.

"They couldn't beat the Germans, hell most of them couldn't even complete the missions that they were supposed to do. But they didn't just sit in a hole and hide, they did whatever they could, with what little they had. I think Sarah is like one of those paratroopers."

Rebecca looked at me, "You think that because she gave me ice cream, that makes her a hero?" she said acidly.

"I think that she was the only good thing in your life for a very long time" I replied. "While she may have deserved what you did to her out there, she doesn't deserve your hatred."

Rebecca's face softened, and she started to sniffle. She reached out and I took her in my arms as she broke into sobs again. "I told her I hated her. I called her a bitch, I beat her like Jacob beat me."

"I know you did, and you both needed that. You needed to get your anger out, and she needed to be punished for what she did. But now both of you are free of that past, what are you going to do about your future?" I said as I stroked her hair.

Rebecca pushed back from me, her eyes fearful. "How can she even look at me after what I just did to her?" she whispered.

I stood up and took her by the hand, pulling her to her feet. "Why don't we let her make that choice?" I held out her robe and she wrapped it around herself, her fishnet stockings peeking out beneath the hem. She held my hand tight as I led her out of her room and into the hall. She tensed as I knocked on Sarah's door.

"Come in." I heard her call quietly. I opened the door and the light fell across the bed. She was curled up just like Rebecca had been, looking at a picture. She looked up with tear reddened eyes as I stepped aside and guided Rebecca into the room.

"Mom?" Rebecca said softly.

Sarah's face lit up and she jumped to her feet. Rebecca ran to her and they embraced each other, tears of, of, I don't know what but they sounded happy. Each stumbled over the other trying to apologize and say that no, they were the one who should be sorry. I closed the door and left them to it, it had been a long day.