All Comments on 'Controller & slave'

by CaringAndDemanding

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love the concept

This was freaking epic! Please write more!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 4 years ago

Really good. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm glad I tuned in. Very interesting premise and solid writing, so I'll certainly look forward to the next installment.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years ago

The fantasy sequence at the start was unnecessary and confusing, imo, but the rest was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was so hot, I have a fantasy to be controlled like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the horniest stories I've read on here. I want to be on Mia's position

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I love the concept that someone can feel and control someone else and still feel what that other person is going through and feeling. OMG what a story. Imagine making someone else whore herself out and you are the one feeling what she is going through. Oh, the possibilities are almost endless. Going out and having strangers fuck someone else but feeling the emotion and pain. Going out and getting whipped without getting whipped yourself. If Mia dies will the other feel the death and die herself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaringAndDemanding@CaringAndDemanding
Hey, I'm the guy behind the stories. I chose the name CaringAndDemanding because the multiple facets of sexual control are what interests me most when it comes to erotica, whether it be in BDSM or Ds setting, or in a noncon/reluctance setting. When I write a story, I want the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES