Controller & slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of breath, he leaned his hands on his knees and said, "I've never cum so hard in my life."

"I can tell. Want to watch me scrape your cum off my tits and swallow it? Would that get your cock hard again, stud? I wanted you to cum down my throat, but this works too."

Rhett shook his head with a disbelieving smile on his face as he watched Mia sweep her index finger over her full tits before she put it in her mouth and sucked it clean. Her lips still tingled from the throat fucking she'd just received and looked even more luscious than usual. She never stopped until she cleaned up the last little remnant, only then did she get up and gesture towards the door. "Let's do the rest inside, okay?"

"Sure."

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be back with you in five minutes."

Rhett had a seat on the couch, and Mia fled to the bathroom. When she saw her own face in the mirror, shock blasted through her. She was a mess. She thought she'd gobbled up all of Rhett's cum, but there was more cum and spit all over her body. Streaks of tears ran down her face. She looked like a cheap, throat fucked whore. She drank a glass of water to rinse the taste of cock from her mouth and even that hurt.

Why was her Controller doing this? Is this what that bitch wanted to feel? And this was only the start. She had to find a way out, but what could she do except stare back at her own helpless face?

A sense of urgency grew in her, and she knew it was that Controller bitch pushing her to get back to work. Mia cleaned herself up as much as she could and left her shirt in the bathroom before she stepped back into the living room, her proud tits on full display. She walked over to Rhett and felt his eyes on her supple tits as they swayed on her chest.

"You like them?"

"Mhm."

"How about I wrap my tits around your fat cock? You think they're big enough?"

"I love your jugs."

Mia knelt before her couch, half naked in front of a man she'd never seen before, but who'd already wrecked her face in the hallway she walked through every day, and he'd do even worse soon, yet here she was, acting like an insatiable slut of a whore. Rhett's cock had grown soft while she was away, but it didn't take long before the silky softness of her young tits blew fresh life into his thick shaft.

Mia looked up at him and said, "I want to ride you later so my tight cunt can get used to your fat cock before you pound the shit of me. It's going to take a while for my poor young pussy to swallow your cock." She pressed her tits together harder as she jerked his huge cock with them. "You can do whatever you want with my tits later, you can play with them and slap them around before you grab them and use them as fuck handles."

The more she said, the harder the cock between her tits got, until Rhett was pumping his hips, fucking her cleavage. "Give me your pussy, whore."

Mia got to her feet and turned around so her ass hovered in front of Rhett's face. She peeled her little skirt and her tiny thong off until they caught right under the curve of her ass. Her hands slid back up, and she pulled both her cheeks apart.

"You see that tight little asshole? You can fuck it later. I'll scream so hard when you wreck my ass with your big cock."

"Fuck."

Rhett tore her shorts down to her knees, and Mia kicked them off her legs as he pulled her into his lap with her back facing his front. His hard cock nestled between Mia's plump cheeks as he reached around and filled his hands with her soft tits.

Mia could only watch as her body got into position and her hand reached for the cock that was way too big for her tight pussy. She couldn't speak, anything she tried to say came out as a moan. Her eyes widened as Rhett's cock head pushed against her lips and stretched her out until she thought her slit would break. And that was only the beginning. She kept pushing down, forcing more cock inside her until she couldn't go anymore. Rhett's hands tightened on her tits as she bobbed up and down, letting her juices drip on his shaft so she could take even more of him inside her. Rhett groaned as he buried his face in Mia's fragrant hair.

Pain twisted Mia's face as the fat log stabbed inside her, but her body wouldn't stop, she kept going, taking in more cock way too fast until finally her pert ass rested in his lap, and she felt all of his insane length throbbing inside her, burning her up.

"Fuck me like a whore, Rhett."

She didn't have to say it twice. Seconds later, Rhett had flipped her over on the couch, and she was face down. His hands mauled her tits as he pulled his cock back and then punched it forward again. She wanted to scream, wanted to reach back and make it stop, but all she could do was moan and have her tears drip on her favorite pillow as Rhett fucked her hard.

He let go of her tits and left them hot and tingling before he grabbed her hips and used one of his big hands to smack her perfect ass. In no time, Rhett filled Mia's pussy with another huge load of cum, and as he thrust inside her wrecked pussy a few more times, the mix of cum and pussy juice dripped down her thighs.

"Get on your knees, whore."

Mia turned her body and before she knew it, she had Rhett's big cock shoved into her mouth again. It tasted like cum, it tasted like her. He fed her more and more of his wilting cock until he poked against her sore throat. Mia let out a weak moan as he smacked the back of her head and broke into her throat.

"Fuck, that feels so good. You're such a great whore, Mia."

She hated that he knew her name, it made all of this more real somehow, as if it was really her doing this.

Mia leaned against the couch as her chest rose and fell, drawing in fresh breaths after Rhett pulled his cock out of her mouth. She looked up at him with a fake pout on her mouth and said, "It's not fair that you're the only one who gets to cum."

Rhett laughed and said, "What, you expect me to make you cum? You're a whore, not my girlfriend."

"I know, whores don't need to cum, but don't you want to see me play with my pussy? If I asked you to slap my tits while I rub my clit until I cum, wouldn't that get your cock hard faster so you can fuck my ass?"

"You little freak."

Mia ran her tongue along her full lips as she spread her legs wide, the traces of her recent fucking glistening on her thighs. "I'm a whore, not a freak." Mia moaned when she grazed her clit and in a hoarse voice, she said "Hurt my tits."

Rhett was way past shaking his head at Mia's words, he slapped her full breasts with his big hands, bouncing them on her chest, making her gasp and bite her lips with her eyes closed as she rubbed her clit.

At least that what's he saw. Mia knew better, she bit her lip hard to use the pain to keep her body from cumming, but she couldn't stop it. A relentless hammer smashed into the walls of what little self-control she had left until it finally collapsed, and Mia's back curled as her ass lifted off the floor. Her pussy pulsed around her fingers as a strangled moan wrenched itself from her throat. "I'm cumming! Fuck!"

Her tense muscles relaxed, and Mia slumped to the side, her head swimming in the overwhelming pleasure she'd just struggled through. How was anything like that even... how? Was this something her Controller could do to her? No, no, no! Already she could feel part of her yearning for another chance to lose it all and just scream and moan as she came and came and...

A slap on her tit shocked Mia from her thoughts. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw a huge, hard cock dangling in front of her face. "You get me so fucking hard, whore. Just look at it, that's the third one already. Get on your hands and knees, I'm fucking you in the ass."

"Wait, I've got lube."

"Hurry."

Mia grinned and flicked her finger against Rhett's hard cock. "Just keep this thing ready for me, and I'll let you stretch my tight, perfect little ass all around your big fat cock." She wrapped her hand around Rhett's cock, and he groaned as she squeezed and jerked him off. "I want you to make me your three hole slut."

Rhett couldn't even speak after that, all he did was follow her bouncing cheeks as she hurried towards her bedroom and found a big bottle of lube hidden in her sports bag. She poured a generous amount over her bubble butt and rubbed it in before working more into her ass. First one finger, then two, then three, four... and that still wouldn't be enough to get her ready.

Mia's heart pounded as her legs carried her back into the living room. The only place left that didn't hurt was her ass, but she had no choice, she got on her hands and knees and moaned when Rhett spanked her wet ass cheeks. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Fuck my ass, make me your anal slut."

Mia's mind blanked when she felt her first cock ever probing her ass, and it was way too huge for it to be her first, but all she could do was grunt as Rhett grabbed her hip and her shoulder and drilled her ass with little jabs, forcing in more and more of his shaft. It hurt, and Mia wanted it to stop, wanted to beg, anything but more of that pole shoved inside of her, but the only thing that left her mouth was whorish moaning.

When Rhett finally got his cock all the way inside her, Mia collapsed forward, her sweaty body flat on the cool floor as Rhett abused her ass with his huge cock. She gasped and moaned as her asshole clenched around him until Rhett couldn't take it anymore and shot his third load of the day inside of her. He rolled off of her after he was finished, his powerful chest heaving as sweat poured from his forehead. "That was fucking amazing."

Mia didn't respond, her mind was hazy as she rolled onto her hands and knees and turned her raw ass towards Rhett. As cum dripped from her ass down her legs, she reached for her pussy and rubbed her clit, still slick from the load he'd shot into her pussy. This time, she had nothing left to fight against the orgasm, and she curled up into a ball as all her muscles tensed. Blinding pleasure blasted through her, and she whined in the back of her mouth as the twinges of pain spread across her body blended in with the storm inside her.

If anything else happened after that, Mia couldn't remember. Did she suck her own ass off his cock? She didn't know. Did he fuck her again? Her body hurt so much she couldn't even tell if he'd shoved a spade inside her. All she knew when she woke up was that everything smelled like cum, and she had 300 dollars stuck to her tits.

The phone rang, and Mia stared around her, everything she saw was still vague, so she crawled towards the sound and found her phone halfway under the couch. She answered the call and with her muddled brain, she said "This is Mia."

'I know.'

That familiar voice jolted Mia from her fuzz and a flash of horror shot through her, followed by a world of pain, her throat, her stomach, her ass, her breasts, even her knees hurt.

'I felt you go back online. Next time, try to stay lucid, I'm still not used to taking full control yet. I've got a headache now.'

"I hope your head fucking blows."

'That's not very nice.'

"I hate you!"

'I guess you would.'

"You turned me into a whore!"

The voice laughed and said, 'At least you got paid, it's something.'

"What's wrong with you? How can you do this to me? Who are you?"

'Why would there be anything wrong with me? Do you know how many times I came last night? It's so fucking good, you don't even understand. Did you see that guy's face? He got so hard knowing he'd bought a whore who'd do anything he wanted to and then top even that. You should have heard him when you deepthroated him again after he fucked your ass. I've got it all on camera.'

"You didn't."

'No, you did, and we're going to watch it together. I'm just waiting for the editor to finish and then I'm going to make you cum while you watch yourself take that cock.'

Mia cut the call and threw her phone away. It hurt to even stand, so she crawled towards the bathroom and dragged herself in the shower so she could at least feel the warmth of the water as she cried. When she shuffled out of the bathroom, she found herself picking up her phone and reading a message.

Controller: There's ointment in your sports bag. Use it. I'm giving you a week to rest up before I play with you again.

Mia clenched her hand around her phone, and if she'd had the strength, she would've crushed the damn thing to a tiny clump of ruined plastic. There had to be a way out of this. She couldn't stop what happened yesterday, but right now, she was moving on her own, grinding her teeth on her own, holding herself back from smashing her phone of her own free will, not because her Controller didn't allow it. That meant that unless the Controller actively controlled the slave, she'd still have some freedom left. How much, she wasn't sure. Still, anything was better than nothing, and if she ever found a way to get even with that bitch, she'd give her back double she'd got and more.

-------

If you've enjoyed so far, let me know. I read all of your comments, and I always respond to any PMs. I'd love to know what my readers think of my stories.

C&D


12