Controller & slave Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily Ann knew what she had to do, she stuck her tongue out and teased Mia's little hole. She felt so humiliated eating the ass of the girl she used to own, and now... none of that mattered anymore.

Every time she slowed down, every time Mia's soft moans dropped even a little, another harsh slap landed on Lily Ann's glowing pussy. The heat and the humiliation poured oil on the flames roaring in the pit of her stomach, but she felt so far away from cumming, like she'd never get there. Every fresh flash of pain pushed her further away, but the yearning never died. She shoved her tongue deeper in Mia's ass, tongue fucking the little hole with everything she had, desperate to stop the slaps, but even then Mia never showed mercy, she kept slapping Lily Ann's swollen cunt as she ground her ass in the desperate whore's face.

Tam caught Mia's hand as she was about to slap Lily Ann again, and she flashed her eyes at him and growled, "Let go."

"I'm going to fuck her."

"No."

"Yes."

"She can't cum. She doesn't deserve it."

"Pinch her clit then, I'll tell you when she squeezes my cock. It'll feel better for me too."

Mia frowned and said, "What if she still cums?"

"You think she'll be happy knowing she came from getting her pussy slapped while she eats another woman's ass?"

A savage glint shone in Mia's eyes. "Fuck her hard."

"I will, don't you worry."

Lily Ann moaned when Tam nudged her pussy with his hard cock, but her moan warped into a muffled scream when he rammed all of his cock inside of her in one brutal thrust. Wet as she was, she could take Tam's cock, but the force still shocked her, and her arms tightened against her bonds as Tam set a hard, steady rhythm. Each thrust slammed his hips against her tingling lips, stretched her twitching pussy in the most wonderful ways. She felt the pleasure rise and break through the glow of pain as she tongued Mia's ass like she'd done nothing else her entire life.

"She's squeezing."

Lightning quick, a feminine hand shot between Lily Ann and Tam's bodies, and she shrieked as Mia's nimble fingers closed around her clit and pinched. The wave of pleasure shattered before it could explode inside her, but there was nothing she could do. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her hopes got crushed a second, and a third time, until her body was shaking in need on the bed.

Mia had cum on her face a second time by now, she sat next to Lily Ann on the bed, her hands twisting Lily Ann's throbbing nipples, a smile on her face as Lily Ann begged in a hoarse voice, "Please Miss, please, I'll do anything, please, please, please..."

Lily Ann's voice faded to a whisper when the pleasure reared its head again, but by now Mia didn't need Tam's warning anymore. Her hand slipped down Lily Ann's stomach, and all Lily Ann could do was shake her head and cry. Lily Ann tensed, and there it was, a sharp pain shot through her stomach, but her body never stopped, and she screamed as she came, pleasure exploding inside of her, entwined with the pain.

Everything blacked out after that, her body so exhausted she passed out.

Tam watched Lily Ann, still panting after the massive load her boiling pussy squeezed from him. "That was... fuck." He turned his head to Mia and said, "Where did that come from?"

"She made me like this." Mia got up and walked towards the door, she said "I'm taking a shower to wash that bitch off of me."

"Hey Mia."

"What?"

"She's got more fantasies with women."

"Not now, I need to get out of here."

Tam watched her leave the room without even looking if there was anyone in the hallway to see her sweaty, naked body. He sat on the edge of the bed for a long moment before he booted his computer and all the other electronics he'd set up. His work wasn't done yet.

---

Lily Ann rubbed her eyes and saw a blurry shape with long blonde hair lying next to her. She frowned, how could she wake up when Mia was still asleep? For a long moment, she didn't move, listening to Mia's regular breathing until she was certain. This was her chance. How long had it been since the last time she'd been in control of herself?

Lily Ann pushed herself off the bed, careful not to rustle the sheets or touch Mia. The night air cooled her naked skin after she slipped away from the duvet, and she stayed crouched, listening.

"She won't wake up." Lily Ann startled and jolted to her feet, her eyes wide as she stared at the dark corner the voice came from. "Even if she doesn't, running away won't help you."

Lily Ann kept quiet, she trembled in the cold, but it's not like she wasn't used to showing her naked body by now. How many times had Tam seen her and even fucked her? She squeezed her eyes shut to fight off the images surging up in her mind and took a deep breath before she said, "What do you want?"

"I want what everybody wants: money. You want your freedom, and since I can control both your and Mia's chip, I can offer you what you want."

"How? Do you have a chip as well? And why are you telling me this now? You've been..." Lily Ann shook her head and said, "It has to be another chip."

"It doesn't matter how I'm doing it, all that matters is that I can."

"Just tell me how much you want, I'll pay you."

"I don't need you to pay me, I want every password to every secure area you've got access to. Private, work, I want them all."

Lily Ann lowered her head and whispered, "You want to take everything I have?"

"Like it's a problem. Your husband's just as loaded as you are, and your company's got maybe a few percent of its capital in liquid assets, a year tops and they'll bounce back. You'll get fired, sure, but at least you'll be free." Tam got up and walked over to Lily Ann, his eyes drilled into hers as he said, "Do you know what'll happen if you say no to me? Do you really?"

Lily Ann shook her head and stiffened when Tam stepped closer to her. "Your buyer's a man who likes it when a woman struggles, so he tends to burn through the whores he buys." Tam showed the palms of his hands as he stepped closer again. "What's a guy like him to do? Hmm? What he really wants is a woman who will keep fighting, no matter how many times he makes her take it. He loves it when his sluts cum even if they don't want to, makes him feel like a real man."

Tam reached between Lily Ann's legs to swipe his fingers between her pussy lips. A faint sheen of moisture glistened on his fingers.

"And then there's you, a slut who dreams about getting forced to fuck in the worst ways..." His fingers pushed inside, and Lily Ann shivered, aching to shuffle away, but she couldn't move. "You don't want it unless there's nothing you can do to stop it. Can you imagine how much a guy like that would pay for you? Every time you cum on his cock, he'll know that even though you hate what he's doing to you,, the whore deep inside you loves it. You're the worst kind of drug to that guy."

A soft moan escaped Lily Ann's lips as Tam pumped his fingers in her and said, "Guys like him love to brag too, so he'll tell his friends about you, and they'll get hooked too, until you're fucking all the time, and when your owner wants you, he'll fuck you even harder just to let you know that no matter how many cocks you take, he's the one who bought you."

Tam pulled his fingers out of Lily Ann's pussy and lifted them to her lips. He nudged her mouth, and she grimaced as she opened up and licked her own juices off his digits. "That's going to be your life if you don't give me what I want." He pulled his fingers from her lips and wiped her saliva on her naked breasts and said, "What will it be, Lily Ann? Do you want to be an owned fuck slave or do you want to be free?"

"What about Mia?"

"What about her?"

"She still has a chip, what if I pay you and she takes control over me again?"

Tam snorted and said, "I control both of your chips, so I can load the program I've made for you into her chip and sell her instead of you."

Lily Ann let out a deep breath, shameful heat still lingering between her legs. "All right."

"There's a pen and paper on the little table in the corner. Don't leave anything out, the deal's off if I'm poking around and I find you hid something from me."

"Mia really won't know?"

"Doesn't matter if she knows, she can't stop me."

A spark flashed in Lily Ann's eyes as she thought of everything Tam just told her being done to Mia instead of her. She wanted to be there to see her screaming and begging as some brute fucked her until he filled her with a load of cum before he passed her to the next guy.

A flash of arousal burned inside her as she fought to keep the image from coming to life in her head. That's what got her into this mess in the first place. That's what forced her to see that fantasy and reality weren't the same.

It hurt to choke on a cock, struggling to breathe. She screamed whenever Tam split apart her tight ass, and it still hurt even while she came. As the pain faded, and her body throbbed all over, all she'd smell was cum and sex. She couldn't escape the scent as it filled her nose and twisted the memories in her head, blurring away the pain as the changes made by the chip kicked in.

Lily Ann shook her head and struggled to focus on remembering the passwords for each of her accounts, every restricted area of her company network. After she'd written everything down, Lily Ann felt herself get sleepy again, and she shuffled back towards the bed. Her eyes lingered on Mia's shape, but she was too tired to feel anything besides satisfaction.

---

When Mia opened her eyes and found herself kneeling on the floor in front of Tam, naked, a bolt of dread shot through her body, and her stomach clenched with fear. She wanted to cover up, scream, anything at all, but she couldn't move. All she could do was speak in a quiet tone.

"What did you do to me?"

That's why she got the headaches. That's why every time she'd stared at the little screen he'd set up for her, the urge building inside her, until she couldn't hold it in anymore, until she couldn't stay in her room anymore, until she seduced him, and they played around with Lily Ann together, she'd cum so many times in just these few days.

Why did he do this? And if he was going to do it, why did he release his control now, why didn't he keep twisting her into wanting this? She'd fought so hard to break free of Lily Ann's control, and now she was back at the start, only Tam would never make the mistakes Lily Ann made.

"Is it the money? Take it, I don't need it, I just want to be free. I don't..." Mia's breath caught in her throat as panic boiled in her chest, but she still squeezed the words from her mouth. "I don't want to be a slave anymore!"

Tam kept quiet while he studied the expression on Mia's face. Tears rolled down her cheeks, dripped on her naked body, and she couldn't even wipe them away.

"I warned you about the dark web, but you were so naive you didn't even stop to think that I'm part of it. You think I won't pick up a twenty if I find one?"

"I trusted you."

"You shouldn't have." Tam reached out and caressed Mia's cheek, her eyes widened as shivers ran down her body. "That felt good, didn't it?"

"Yes."

"You want to know what I did to you? All I did was lower your inhibitions and make sure you'd do what I said." His fingers reached her pink lips, and he ran them along the sensitive edges. "Everything else was all you."

Mia closed her eyes and said, "That's not true."

"It is. I won't treat you the same way she did. I don't share, and I don't want to ruin you, far from that. You're beautiful and gutsy. You still failed, but that's a lack of experience." Tam kept tracing the lines of Mia's beautiful face. "There's nothing I can say that'll make you want this, but that's fine, you might not like it, but it won't be boring, and if you're good, I'll be better to you."

The gentle touch of Tam's fingers kept sending warm ripples through Mia's body. She knew it wasn't real, but how long had it been since someone touched her like that? It soothed some of the panic still tensing up her belly. Maybe there was still a glimmer of hope, maybe he could still change his mind. "Can you not let me go?"

"No, I want you. You're mine already."

"What about my family?"

"You'll still see them, but later."

Mia turned her head away from the touch of Tam's fingers and said, "Will you hurt me?"

"No, I'm not into that kind of thing really."

"But, I saw you."

"That was for work."

"Bullshit."

Tam laughed and said, "All right, I liked it, but I still know it's not my thing." Turning her head away had exposed Mia's ear to Tam's touch, and she froze when he slid one finger along the edge of her ear. "I won't make things bad for you, I promise." He leaned in and kissed her temple, his breath was warm in her ear when he said, "I own you, so I don't need to lie. After we sell the whore, I'll take you home with me, and I'll find out what that chip in your head can do."

Tam left her with those words, the faint warmth of his touch still lingering. The door closed behind him, and Mia knew she'd never be free again. Everything behind that door was locked away from her, unless Tam let her peek out. She thought she'd escaped, but now she'd walked into being someone else's slut, incapable of controlling her own body, betraying herself until she turned into a real slave, and her new life made her forget her old one.

---

Tam's phone buzzed, and he got up after he checked it. He looked at Mia and Lily Ann standing opposite each other and said, "I'm going to greet the buyer. I'll come get both of you in a while."

The door clicked shut behind him, leaving Mia and Lily Ann behind in a quiet room. The two women moved further away from each other, both keeping watch of the other as the silence stretched out.

Lily Ann glanced at the door and said, "Are you happy now?" A flicker of surprise flashed in Lily Ann's eyes, and she turned back to Mia. "Are you happy now... bitch?"

"Why would I be happy?"

"I fucking hate you, you little slut, you fucking cunt!" Lily Ann walked closer to Mia, her fists balled. "You ruined everything!" Lily Ann laughed and she stepped right up to Mia. Her hand flashed out, and she slapped Mia in the face. "You lost, bitch."

"Back off!" Mia put her hands against Lily Ann's chest and shoved her away. Lily Ann jolted back, hit the bed, and tumbled over the edge. "Why'd you slap me? You didn't do enough to me?"

"Enough? To you? Do you realize what you did to me!"

"You think I care?" Mia grabbed Lily Ann's ankle and dragged her in front of her. "I didn't do enough!"

Mia slapped Lily Ann's face, but the older woman blocked with her arms, her long hair a mess. "You still lost!"

"What are you even saying?"

"I'm free!"

"Did you snap, bitch?"

"I bought my freedom off that guy." Lily Ann laughed and said, "He messed with my head, you think he can't do the same to you? You think that buyer's going to want me over a younger, prettier whore? Who cares if she's broken in already? Just look at you, he won't even see me."

Mia had lifted her hand, ready to strike again, but it froze in the air. Did Tam make a deal? She knew what the buyer was paying for, she didn't want that. Mia backed away from Lily Ann and shuffled towards the door, but her body stopped as soon as she reached for the door handle. Tam didn't sell her, right? He'd said, he'd promised he wouldn't make her suffer. He'd never get rid of her, but could she believe him? How much did he care about her really? She was a convenient slut for him, if he could make money off of her, he would.

Would Tam sell her or Lily Ann? Was that bitch going to fuck her over again? Lily Ann had gotten up by now. The two women stared at each other, and the panic twisting Mia's gut turned to burning anger. "I hate you! I hope you fucking die!"

"Choke on a dick, I don't fucking care."

There was nothing left to say, the two of them flew at each other, cursing and snarling. They fell on the bed, rolled off and fought on the floor. Mia was stronger, younger, but Lily Ann clawed back at her. What was a little pain compared to what they owed each other?

The fight only ended when the door opened and Tam cleared his throat. "Both of you have five minutes to get yourselves decent."

He slammed the door shut again, and the two women untangled, even if they didn't want to. They had no choice but to do as they were told, to make themselves pretty to be sold into slavery.

---

Mia's heart pounded in her throat as she followed Tam next door. In the center of the room stood Anatoly Alenkov. He'd folded his hands together behind his back, which made his tailored suit tense around his powerful shoulders. His sky blue eyes looked even paler under his light blond eyebrows. Creases lined the man's face, but still his body exuded strength, and the streaks of silver running through his short blonde hair made it shine.

Mia didn't dare look up at him, and she had to look up if she wanted to meet his cold eyes, even in heels. She shivered when she felt the man trace her body through her thin dress, and she closed her eyes.

"You did not tell about her. How much?"

A fist of fear clenched Mia's stomach, and she struggled to breathe as she kept her eyes shut tight. This was it, the end. They'd ship her to Russia somewhere and she'd never make it back. She'd live as a toy for brutal, decadent men, fucked and used instead of the woman she hated most in this world. Why? What did she do to deserve this?

"She's not for sale, she's serving us drinks."

"What?"

Two female voices burst out at the same time. Anatoly dragged his eyes away from Mia and turned to Tam, he shrugged and said, "Pity, very beautiful."

"I know." Tam nodded at Anatoly and said, "I'll send you some videos of her as compensation for the misunderstanding."

"Good videos?"

"Quality stuff, yeah." Tam tipped his head towards Lily Ann, "She's the one who set them up. You'll understand the kind of woman you're buying after you see them."

"Oh?" For the first time since she'd entered the room, Sergei fixed his full attention on Lily Ann. She stumbled backwards as his eyes slid along her well-kept body, still reeling from Tam's words. "She is more beautiful in the flesh." He stepped forward and said, "Can I touch?"

"Feel free." Tam nudged Mia and said, "Poor us some vodka."

Mia startled and stared at Tam with wide eyes. "I..."

"Just do as you're told, everything's fine."

"But, she said she gave you money."

Tam rolled his eyes and said, "You're still naive, aren't you? Go pour the drinks and pour yourself a glass too. Use your brain and think about what she told you."

Tam waved Mia away with his hand and turned towards Anatoly and Lily Ann, who was trapped in the corner of the room by now. He walked over and said, "Normally she's a lot feistier, but she's a little confused right now. Aren't you, whore?"

Lily Ann glanced at Tam for a split second, not willing to keep her eyes off Anatoly. "You lied to me!"

"I did, so what? I didn't need to promise you anything, but you still believed me." He shrugged. "If you make things easy for me, I won't refuse." He looked over at Anatoly and said, "You know she used to be the CFO of a large corporation, right?"

"Da, it was in her file."

"It would be troublesome for someone like her to disappear for no reason, right?"

"Da, but it's not a problem."

Tam shook his head and said, "That's not the level of service I provide, I want full satisfaction." He gestured toward Lily Ann and said, "Your future whore here was kind enough to hand me all the codes for her personal accounts and all her corporate passwords. You should know what someone like me can do with that, right?"

Anatoly's eyebrows lifted as he slowly nodded and said, "You did this?"