Controller & slave Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did. If anyone follows the money trail, they'll dead end in the Caymans. I cleared all her accounts, and her company's not in the best state either, I sold a lot of stocks. You don't mind me keeping the assets, do you?"

"I have money."

"You asshole!"

Tam looked straight at Lily Ann and said, "Call me an asshole, I don't care. You're just as bad as Mia, you've got no clue what this world is like." He looked over his shoulder and said, "Mia! Did you hear what I said? Where are our drinks?"

Mia jumped and said, "I heard, I'm sorry, I didn't--"

Tam waved his hand over his shoulder and said, "Just do it now." He looked at Anatoly next to him and said, "Sorry about that, I've still got some work to do with her."

Anatoly chuckled and said, "Work can be pleasant."

"Of course. How about we let the whore cool down for a bit and have a drink first? I've booked this room for another week, you can have her for that long, and if you still want her then, we can seal the deal."

"You are sure of her... performance?"

"Only the best for my clients."

"Let's drink vodka then."

"I got some Beluga."

Anatoly laughed and said, "Good vodka."

"Of course."

Sergei downed the glass Mia just filled and then took the bottle from her. He threw his empty glass on the couch and then grabbed Mia's waist. He glanced at Tam and said, "This is fine, yes?"

"It's fine."

Anatoly toasted Tam with the bottle and said, "Drink!" before he put the bottle to his lips and gulped the vodka down.

Tam handed Mia her own glass and said, "You heard the man, drink." She hesitated, but still reached for the glass. Tam nodded and said, "Mezhdu pervoy i vtoroy pereryvchik ne bolshoy!"

Anatoly laughed and said, "Where did you learn Russian, friend?"

"The internet."

"Ha! Nu, poehali!"

Tam watched as Anatoly downed another gulp of vodka and said, "I don't know that one."

"Drink again!"

"Fill us up then."

By the time Tam took Mia back to his room, she was blind drunk, and she'd forgotten about Lily Ann who still hadn't dared move from her corner. What would life be like from now on? She didn't know, and she didn't have the brain capacity left to think about it either, standing was enough of a challenge. She held Tam's arm tight as he supported her until they reached the bed, at which point she let her drunk self plop face down on the cool duvet.

Tam put his hand between Mia's shoulders and said, "You did well." Mia just mumbled in response, and Tam rolled his eyes. "I'll take you home after ANatoly pays up and then we'll see what I can do with you."

He wrestled her under the sheets and after she went out like a light, he joined her in the bed. He wouldn't mind waking up to that face in the morning.

------

That's it, the end. I hope you've enjoyed this story. Let me know what you think. I"m quite happy with how the story turned, but of course I'm not the final judge, all of you are. I thought the idea was interesting, and I'm glad I wrote this story so I could share with you.

Thanks for reading,

C&D