Controller & slave Pt. 05

Story Info
FINAL: Will the plan work? Who will end up as Controller or slave?
8k words
4.46
11.5k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia walked into the beautiful hotel lobby with Lily Ann one step behind her. She dropped Lily Ann's car keys in her hand and said, "You have a nice car, bitch."

"Thank you, Miss."

Mia ignored Lily Ann and looked around the spacious lobby. "Is he here?"

"Is who here?"

"I'm not talking to you."

A man stood up from one of the luxurious couches scattered around and walked over. He was maybe an inch taller than her, with black hair, a dark beard, and deep brown eyes that looked straight at her as he made his way over. He nodded at her and said, "Mia."

A jolt of nerves made her stomach clench, but she still met those dark brown eyes. "And you are?"

"You can call me Black Cap."

"I want to know your name."

"Tam." He held up two card keys in his hand and said, "I've taken care of the rooms already, follow me."

"Okay, we'll talk upstairs."

Tam turned on his feet and walked away, but before he could make it a few steps, Lily Ann's voice cut through the bustle of the lobby. "Miss! Who is he? Why are we here? What's going on?"

People turned their heads to look at Lily Ann and the two people turning towards her. Tam clicked his tongue and said, "Get her under control."

Mia glared at Lily Ann and hissed, "Shut up and follow me, I don't want another word from you."

"I'm-"

"Not a word!"

Subdued, Lily Ann followed behind Mia and Tam. The curious looks from before turned into knowing ones, and Lily Ann blushed. She knew what all of them were thinking, but how could any of them know the truth? The elevator doors shut before her, and Lily Ann wanted to stretch out her arm to stop them from closing, but her body wouldn't move.

After they reached their floor, Mia and Lily Ann followed Tam to their rooms. A headache grew in the back of Lily Ann's head, but she kept quiet, they wouldn't care anyway. She glanced over to see a frown on Mia's beautiful face, maybe it was something with the air conditioning, it was cold in the hallway.

"Your room is 826, I'm in 828. Here's your key."

"How long do we need to stay here?"

"There's no set period, I told the client I needed time to ensure he'll get what he's paying for."

"And how will you do that?"

Tam turned to Mia, pointed at Lily Ann and said, "I'll put your whore through all the fantasies you've made her spill. The chip collects a variety of data, I want to tweak the programming so she struggles more at the start, and cums harder after she gives in. I've got a setup in my room to calibrate her chip." He nodded to the door to Mia's room. "Still, I can't always pay attention, so I've set up a live feed of my room in your room, that way you can keep an eye on her, to make sure she doesn't have any strange thoughts." He shrugged and said, "I figured you'd rather not be there when I'm working."

Mia frowned and pressed her fingers against her temples. "Do we need to do this? I just want to get this over with, she's ready."

"No, she's not." Tam chopped his hand through the air and said, "You don't know what type of person the buyer is. Ex-KGB, filthy rich, good to people who deal with him straight, the people who don't get tracked down and killed. Men like him made the dark web what it is. I can't afford to deliver half-assed goods."

"I got her here, didn't I? I can do the job."

"No, you can't." He jerked his head towards the door to her own room and said, "Go to bed, I don't need you right now. Don't leave the hotel."

The frown on Mia's face deepened as she turned around and said, "All right, you do what you need to do. I don't want to see her if I don't have to."

Mia swiped the lock of her room and disappeared inside, which left Lily Ann alone with a man she'd never seen before, a man who knew she'd been turned into a slave. "Who are you?"

"You don't need to know." He grabbed her neck and dragged her inside his room. "Let's get to work."

Lily Ann stumbled after Tam pushed her into the room. She spun on her feet and backed away from him. Her eyes never left him. "What do you want?"

"You."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying though, I'll bend you over in a minute, rip your clothes off, and fuck you in the ass." Lily Ann backed away even further, and Tam said, "You want to run away?"

"I don't want my ass raped."

"Are you sure? You never thought about what it would feel like if a man trapped you in a room and then fucked you however he likes? Did you ever think about getting your clothes ripped off you until they barely cover your body, but then you escape, and you're running, your tits bouncing, with your ass bare for him to see." Tam stepped closer to her, his voice deep and dark. "You're barefoot, and he's not, but he still hasn't caught you. Why do you think that is? Don't you think he wants you to run? Don't you know you're only making his cock harder? And the longer it takes, the more it'll hurt when he catches you, so you have to keep running, have to keep hoping that somehow, you'll find a way out, but you're getting tired."

Lily Ann's eyes had grown unfocused as her twisted mind blew life in the picture Tam had drawn for her. She'd stopped shuffling back, and she made no response when he reached for her top. His fists grabbed the delicate fabric, and when he ripped the first tear, Lily Ann jolted awake and screamed.

Tam stepped in and pushed his strong leg between Lily Ann's, which made her stumble back and thump against the wall. His tall frame covered her body in a flash as he trapped her against the hard surface. "I know everything about you, whore." He reached between her legs and rubbed hard against her panties. "You're wet already."

Lily Ann shook her head and pushed against Tam, but her arms were too weak. "Stop!"

"Your mouth says no, but you and I both know you'll moan when I'm fucking you."

"Let me go! You're hurting me!"

"Am I?" Tam bunched her panties together and pulled them tight. "Isn't that what you like? Don't you want me to push you down and hurt your tight little ass?"

Tam grabbed a handful of hair and dragged her towards the bed. He tossed Lily Ann face down on the duvet, and before she could crawl away, he'd already ripped off her skirt and panties, which left Lily Ann in nothing but her heels and her torn top. She hadn't been allowed to wear a bra all week, so her naked breasts pressed against the cool linen, and she felt to her horror that her nipples were hard. They dragged along the fabric as she struggled to break free from Tam's grasp, but it was no use.

He pressed one knee in the small of her back and smacked his big hand down on her bare ass, and he didn't stop until Lily Ann froze, too scared he'd slap her again if she even twitched. She felt so powerless, and a whine escaped her throat when the weight pressing down on her back shifted, and she felt Tam put the tip of his cock against her asshole.

Tam's warm breath brushed past Lily Ann's ear as he leaned in close and said, "I can fuck your ass dry, or you can use your hand to rub your cunt juice on my cock." He moved even closer than before, and his voice had that same deep, dark vibration as before. "I know everything about you, whore. You were wet the second I pushed you against that wall. I'm training you to be sold, and your owner won't care if he's fucking your ass dry or not, he'll take what he wants, and there's nothing you can do to stop it." He pushed his cock harder against her backdoor. "What's it going to be, huh? Admit you're a slut or take it up your ass dry like a cheap whore?'

Lily Ann sobbed as she reached between her legs and shoved four fingers in her sopping wet slit. Why was this real? She wanted to be lying in her bed, panting as she forced a fat dildo up her ass, and then she'd fall asleep after it was over. That would never happen though, not now, so she reached behind her back with her wet hand, slick with the juices from her traitorous slit, and she wrapped it around the thick, hard shaft that was going to take her ass.

She did it again and again, and every time she grazed her clit, she had to fight to hold back her moans. Why was she doing this? It's not like it would help much, he'd still split her ass apart, it would still hurt, but part of her wanted the pain, she craved it, and when he pushed her hand to the side to force his cock in her hole, she buried her face in the bed to muffle her screams.

It hurt, it still hurt so much all the way in, until it felt like he'd shoved a hot poker inside her, but then the voice was back, and she wanted to cover her ears, but she wasn't quick enough.

"Tell me you want me to fuck your filthy whore ass."

"No!"

Tam shoved his hips forward hard, spearing Lily Ann's ass on his cock. "Tell me!"

"Fuck my filthy whore ass!"

"Again."

"Shove your cock in my ass! Fuck my ass like a whore!"

"Keep saying it, I want to hear what kind of a gutter whore you are. You're begging me to hurt your ass, you think any normal woman would do that? You whore!"

Lily Ann cracked under the abuse, and she drifted away like she always did since Mia had taken control over her, only now she wasn't playing with herself, no, there was a strange man shoving his cock in her ass while she begged him to use her, to break her ass, to shoot her whore ass full of cum. Something inside her exploded, and she came like she always did in her fantasies, only the shame was real now.

Her ass felt empty after Tam rolled off her, and she shivered when the first drops of cum rolled out of her. Tam slapped her ass and said, "Come clean me like the nasty whore you are."

Lily Ann closed her eyes as a heavy feeling settled in her stomach, and she rolled on her hands and knees. She was numb as she sucked her ass off Tam's cock, and the shame of what she was doing hammered at her. She should struggle, but instead she accepted it when Tam kept her sucking until his cock grew hard again, after which he jammed his shaft down her throat and fucked her face until he fed her another load of cum. Only then did he let her go and got up from the bed, breathing hard.

Tam took a list of Lily Ann's confessions from a small table nearby and slid his finger down the list until he found the correct number. He jotted down her responses and scribbled down some ideas on how to readjust the programming he'd planned on installing in Lily Ann's chip. After he finished, he put the clipboard down and stretched his arms above his head.

That was something else. To think there were women who kept this kind of stuff hidden in the depths of their minds. Tam looked down at Lily Ann's sleeping face, as soon as she woke up, he'd pick another number from the list, and if she took too long, well, Lily Ann had confessed a fantasy that involved her waking up in the middle of the night with one or more cocks forcing their way inside her.

Tam shook his head and relaxed as he pulled up the control screen for Lily Ann's chip. The data from their first session was ready, time for work.

---

Mia couldn't stop watching, she knew through her connection with Lily Ann whenever Tam grabbed her and took her. She'd barely left her room since she'd arrived here. Whenever the signal came, she'd have an uncontrollable urge to turn on the screen in her room, slap on her headphones, her heart thumping in her chest, her hand ready to dive into her panties.

It wasn't different this time either.

How many times had Tam fucked Lily Ann silly? She knew what he was doing, he was working his way through every dark secret Lily Ann had ever spilled. She didn't know how, but he needed that information to somehow change Lily Ann's programming and make her more like what the client was expecting.

Mia frowned as her headache played up again, and she closed her eyes and rubbed her temples to soothe the pain. When her eyes refocused, Mia saw Lily Ann on her knees, Tam's fist tangled in her hair while he slapped his thick cock against her face. He'd handcuffed Lily Ann, with one hand in front of her, the other behind her back, and the chain pulled tight against her slit.

After he tired from reddening Lily Ann's cheeks with his cock, he pushed his thick head past her lips and forced his way past the back of her throat. Lily Ann convulsed as her gag-reflex triggered, but she still moaned around the cock choking her. With every twitch she made in her struggle for air, her arms would tense, and the chain would dig into her tortured pussy.

Mia's eyes widened. She knew this fantasy, it was about a sadistic cop who'd busted Lily Ann and made her promise to make him cum in her mouth once to clear the fine. What he didn't tell her about were the cuffs, or that he'd just gone off duty, so he had all evening and night to delay the inevitable giant load he'd make her swallow.

Tam dragged Lily Ann back to her feet, and he spanked her ass to make her walk. When she went too slow, he yanked her forward by her nipples, and humiliated her, calling her a desperate whore who'd do anything to taste his cum. She didn't even care about the fine anymore, did she? Not the way she was moaning.

To prove his point, he hooked the chain with his finger and pulled it down far enough for him to reach Lily Ann's clit and rub it until she screamed, and her knees buckled underneath her as she came.

A thrill blasted through Mia, and she couldn't hold back any longer. Both her hands disappeared in her panties, and her mouth watered as she watched Tam's cock plunge back down Lily Ann's spasming throat, milking her orgasmic screams and moans for more pleasure.

By the time Tam filled Lily Ann's mouth with a huge load of cum, Mia was naked, her thighs were glistening, and her chest was bright red as she panted in exhaustion. Her head hurt again, and she squeezed her eyes shut. She let her tired, sweaty body fall to the side and sighed in relief as the cool blankets soothed her overheated skin. Maybe all she needed was a good nap.

---

Mia shivered as she knocked on room 828's door. She knew something was happening to Lily Ann, but this time she hadn't turned the screen on. Her body burned too much for that. She wanted to see what was happening in the flesh, wanted to smell it, feel it.

Every second it took for Tam to open the door lasted so long. She wasn't wearing anything besides her skimpy underwear too. If someone saw her, they'd get an eyeful. A gorgeous blonde with a perfect body and a look in her eyes that made it clear she'd suck you dry. The door opened, and Tam lifted his brow when he saw Mia.

"Can I come in?"

"I'm busy."

Mia stepped closer and pushed her lush tits against Tam's chest, her hand reached down and found his hard cock. She looked up with smoldering eyes and said, "Are you too busy for me?"

Tam's eyes twitched as Mia worked his shaft, and he reached for the clasp of Mia's bra. She shook her shoulders as soon as it popped and let her bra fall away from her body, exposing her full tits capped with firm nipples. Tam groaned when he filled his hands with them and the little nubs rubbed against his palms.

Mia pushed her chest further even more and said, "Can I come in now?"

"You won't need panties if you come in."

Mia clicked her tongue and spun around so Tam's hands slipped off her breasts, but her ass bumped into his cock, and she worked her firm cheeks against his shaft as she rolled her panties down the curve of her butt. Her last piece of clothing dropped to the floor, which left her naked in a hotel hallway.

Tam ran his hands along her toned body, and his voice had a deeper tone than usual when he said, "Damn." He let out a quick breath and pulled her into the room. "Get in, I've got a present for you."

"What about--"

"Leave them."

A frown crinkled Mia's brow for a second, but it faded when Tam pulled her through the door and shoved her back against the wood after it locked. His body covered hers as his hands explored her curves, and his greedy lips bruised hers as he locked her in a kiss that had her struggling for breath. She didn't know what to do with her hands, so she gave up and grabbed a tight hold on the waistband of Tam's shorts. Tam pushed his thigh between Mia's legs, and she moaned into his mouth as the pressure built.

When Tam broke the kiss, they both stood panting, looking at each other in wonder. Tam's eyes looked so surprised, she'd never seen him show that much genuine emotion before. And her face? She knew enough from the scorching glow that had spread from her face to her chest. Her entire body still shivered, she felt both tired and brimming with energy at the same time.

Tam rubbed his face and said, "You want to see your present?"

"Hmm?"

"Your present. I tied the whore to the bed, and I want to watch you ride her face. Wouldn't it be great to force her to make you cum?" He grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him. "If she doesn't do a good job, then you make her work harder, she can't stop you."

Mia stopped in front of the bed that had Lily Ann spread-eagled across it. A spicy musk filled the room, different from her own. For a long moment she stood staring at Lily Ann's naked body, still very attractive for a woman her age. Lily Ann looked back at her, her eyes unfocused.

"Is this her fantasy?"

"Yeah."

Mia looked sideways at Tam and said, "I don't want her to cum."

"You can do whatever you want."

"You're right."

With a few quick moves of her lean body, Mia jumped on the bed and planted her pussy on Lily Ann's face. She leaned back until she could reach Lily Ann's nipples behind her, and she twisted them hard enough for Lily Ann to shriek into her folds. She did it again, and her eyes got wild as she humped her slit on Lily Ann's face, smothering her in girl cum.

Lily Ann struggled to shake her face, to somehow break free. She'd never even kissed a woman before, she'd thought about it what it would be like, but every time she did, she'd force her thoughts down until they returned in her dreams, and then twisted into a new fantasy where she didn't have a choice, she had to eat pussy or else they'd hurt her, and even if she did, it was never enough, her nipples could never escape their cruel attentions, and if she still couldn't do a good job, next was...

Lily Ann snapped out of her train of thoughts and redoubled her struggles, but all it did was bump her nose against Mia's clit until the beautiful blonde shuddered on top of her, and a soulful moan filled the room. Mia's cruel fingers stopped torturing Lily Ann's nipples, and she grabbed handfuls of Lily Ann's hair as she spasmed and writhed on the helpless slave's soaked face, slower and slower until she relaxed her legs and let the weight of her body smother Lily Ann.

Lily Ann was trapped, with no air, she couldn't even beg for her freedom. Her struggle got desperate until Mia lifted herself an inch, and Lily Ann sucked in deep gulps of air, rich with Mia's musky scent.

"Did you like that, whore?"

"No!" She couldn't say more, she didn't have the breath for it.

Mia looked over her shoulder and said, "Did she enjoy that?"

Lily Ann jerked in her bonds when three thick fingers jabbed against her entrance and slipped right in. "She's soaked."

Mia clicked her tongue and slapped Lily Ann in the face. "Not only are you a whore, you're a worthless, lying whore. You think I can't smell your cunt drooling, you think I don't know how much you want this?" Mia turned around and presented her perfect ass to Lily Ann and said, "You know what's next, don't you? Get to work."

Lily Ann moaned as Tam's fingers sped up, stretching her wide. If he touched her clit... Lily Ann squeezed her eyes shut and tried to fight the feeling rising in the pit of her stomach. Tam's fingers disappeared and Mia's hand snapped down on her pussy. Lily Ann's scream got smothered in Mia's lush ass, and for a long moment, everything was quiet, until the second slap landed on Lily Ann's slit, harsher than the one before.