All Comments on 'Controller Ch. 01'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yaaay! new story!

Glad you're back with a new story. I loved all your others just like I'm sure I'll love this one. Excited to see what happens with eli and Nathan ;)

dez421dez421about 9 years ago
waiting with bated breath

Can't wait for more. Fabulous start to what I'm sure will be a great story. Can't wait for more! 😁

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Good beginning. :)

Didn't realize it was you until I got the end of the story and went to favorite you. Glad you are posting here again. Of course still following your Wednesdays briefs :) Thank you.

GypsybyrdGypsybyrdabout 9 years ago
Happy to see your name in the anew Stories

As usual this seems to be the stRt of a terrific story with awesome character development.

It seems very familiar and I could predict what was coming. Have you posted this story before?

reddirtwriterreddirtwriterabout 9 years agoAuthor

This first appeared as a weekly series that I'm editing and posting online in chapters.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveabout 9 years ago
Splendid story

I just finished reading the entire story from your Wednesday Briefs last week. Loved the modern freshness in the overall tone of the plot. I believe the readers will really enjoy your newest characters.

GypsybyrdGypsybyrdabout 9 years ago
Ahhhhh

That explains it. I follow your website. Great story. :-)

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 9 years ago
*gasp*

How did I miss this, lol???

~M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Second Look

I looked at this when you first posted it, because I recognized your name and always enjoy your work. But I just couldn't get into it. I'm an old fart and all this gaming craze doesn't do a thing for me. But I glanced at chapter 4 when you posted it and it's looking good, so I came back to start at the beginning. I got through it this time--and I'm curious to see what happens, so I'll keep reading. But I'm too old for the gaming thing, so I don't know if I'll make it or not. We'll see...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous