All Comments on 'Controlling Aunt Jenny Ch. 03'

by AnonStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonStoryWriterAnonStoryWriterover 3 years agoAuthor

I had to update the whole story to make sure this didn’t reference any underage sex or underage fantasies, but the only changes were the ages slightly. Hope y’all like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some storylines for you to explore-

Rose order Jenny to start a summer part time job to earn some income, like a normal teen. But, instead of a normal job, Jenny was forced to work at a place where she would be dressed in revealing clothes and expose her body for customers, such as a bikini car wash center, or bikini cafe. She was required to handover all of her income to Rose and Sophia.

Rose prepared for the next monthly visit of Craig the CPS agent. She wanted him to have a good impression of them, in case they needed his help in future. When he arrived, Rose would be dressed in attractive clothes. She remembered that he liked to stare at her ass during his previous visit, so she made sure to give Craig plenty of opportunity to do the same this time. Sophia and Jenny were dressed in attractive clothes as well. Craig enjoyed staring at the three hot women.

Some of the neighbors happened to be men who were either old and pervert, or young and horny. Jenny was ordered to use her body to give the neighbors a good show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

love it. Hope we all can keep the name changes right. but i like the way it is progressing with exception of the trunk full of toys, maybe found a couple would have been better, then later they bought more. can't wait to see what the shopping trip holds.................Pappasleaze!

IlyAwb70IlyAwb70over 3 years ago

You have created a great set up for a continuing story. Please don’t stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story.has lots of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hoping this story continues!

grhkemgrhkemover 1 year ago

Hi Anon,

I know its been a couple of years since this was posted and you are now on you Cuckquean story.......but why did you abandon this series as it had/has a lot of possibilities and potential?

Note - I love your cuckquean series as it is the first I have heard of this kink and it has me hooked.

AnonStoryWriterAnonStoryWriterover 1 year agoAuthor

I hope to come back to this series at some point. I had some fun plans for these ladies but want to do the story justice

grhkemgrhkemover 1 year ago

Thanks for the update and I look forward to more, of both, story lines.

678qrs678qrsover 1 year ago

Really interesting and hot story. Hope you do carry on with it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write the next chapter. Your writing is so hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Total abusive submission not erotic. Jenny should be given/get a way out of this submission. As she got from the volleyball coach.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Again something turns me off with this fantasy. I think it is the forced submission. I don't mind dominant/submissive and BDSM with consent. Jenny is being forced to submit. I have the distinct feeling that Jenny's submissive personality will continue and becomes repetitive there will be no conclusion which ends the fantasy and the story. Will see (read) what you decide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

2 Stars. I agree with some of the comments below.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Be more consistent with the naming. Once you have changed the names use them. To abusive give Jenny a way out, and she regains control or this will become repetitive. EDIT! EDIT! EDIT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonStoryWriter@AnonStoryWriter
I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person! I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES