Slut Son Ch. 01 - Awakened

Story Info
A repressed nephew becomes a slut for his aunt.
8.3k words
4.57
95.1k
159

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers

Disclaimer

This story includes strong sexual themes including: masturbation, excessive ejaculation, incest, dominance, submission, and unrealistic female and male anatomy. Any of these actions reflecting real life situations are coincidental, and are neither condoned or encouraged. All characters are 18 or over. This story was written for entertainment purposes only, so please enjoy.

******

 Simon Memphis was a pretty typical 22 year old "guy" or "dude", depending on your vernacular; the kind that was still immature with a proclivity for poor judgment, and prone to mistakes. Very much like many young men, he was trying to find himself after completing college and had to answer the age-old question, "what do I do now?" Simon was a tall young man with fair skin and light brown hair that was slightly longer than he was used to, which was a buzz cut most of the time, but he liked the slight wave his hair naturally grew when it got longer, as that got him more attention from women. Like many men in their 20's, he kept himself fit but nothing close to a body-builder's proportions. Running, climbing, and some isometric work seemed to suit him just fine and he was able to couple these light exercises with work, gaming, and hanging out with his friends. Simon's job was simple and not too mentally taxing, but like everyone recently out of college, he wanted to land that cushy job early with the huge salary for seemingly little work.

For now at least, he would settle for enough money to move out of his mother's home and get his own bachelor pad, of which many of his friends already had, and that he was jealous of. His mother, Candice, was the youngest of three sisters and a very beautiful woman in her early 40's. Not a tall woman, standing at 5'6", but with her dirty blond hair and the most beautiful smile, she stood out in any group even among taller and more buxom women. Unfortunately, her husband, Simon's father, had passed away just before Simon was to start high school. This devastated Candice greatly, as any loss of a loved one would, and since then her sole focus was getting her son through school and out on his own. She made a promise to herself that once he was taken care of, then she would focus on her own well-being again.

***

 Having been able to call it an early day from work on a Thursday, Simon thought he could fit in a few errands before heading home. In all reality, he didn't dislike being at home, it was just that his mother often found more projects for him to do. And when he wasn't completing some chore for her, she was often very possessive of his attention and time; probably due to no other man being around in her life. After he completed his drop-off at the UPS store, and picked up the new fixtures for his mother's bathroom from the hardware store, he found he had not burned as much of the afternoon as he had thought. Resolved to head home to his mother's house, Simon had hoped--and not for the first time--to have some solitude.

As he pulled onto the street where he and his mother lived, he saw a curious sight, an ostentatious sports car in the driveway. He didn't recognize the car, nor had any idea who drove it, and wondered who could be visiting them. Simon parked in front of the house--so as not to block in the mysterious driver--and eagerly approached the front door of the house. He stood at the front door, wiped his feet, and plowed into the entryway. To his legitimate surprise, he was elated when he discovered that his Aunt Brigit had paid them a visit, but neither his mother nor his aunt had noticed his entrance yet. It had finally dawned on him, he had heard his Aunt Brigit was doing quite well recently and had made some major improvements to her life. Beginning with the car of course, but upon a closer inspection, Simon saw just how much his aunt's appearance changed.

Brigit Hightower was the eldest of three sisters and she was an absolute bombshell. Without heels, she stood a tall 5'10" and with heels she was easily over 6', which made her quite domineering to most women and men. Her bright auburn hair was long and voluminous, it looked as though it would have weighed several pounds if it were collected and picked up. Her knee-high skirt did nothing to cover the muscles of her thighs that lead up to her insanely firm glutes and buttocks. The small buttons on her blouse strained and fought to stay together against her massive breasts that sat so firm and upright, they hardly needed a bra. Simon did not discriminate, implants or natural, he loved looking at large breasts.

***

 Candice and Brigit were enjoying their conversation as they laughed and swayed back and forth in their seats in the living room. Simon thought it polite to at least put his stuff away before saying hello, but his aunt's eye caught him before he could make it to the stairs.

"Hello? Is that my nephew creeping in?" Brigit was still facing her sister, but her eyes were focused on the other side of the room where the stairwell started. She had a devilish grin on her face as she spoke. Brigit then stood up with a large gasp, "there he is. Simon come say hello and give me a hug." Simon quickly put his bags down by the steps and entered the room to embrace his aunt.

"Aunt Brigit, it's so good to see you." And Simon meant it too. Not only was he looking forward to her company, but his aunt's presence would surely occupy his mother's attention and he'd finally get some time to himself.

While stuck in an inappropriately tight hug with his aunt, he couldn't help but notice that her massive breasts were both very firm, yet soft and giving way to the pressure from his body. She smelled incredible too, the combination of her breasts, the heat from her body, and scent filling him up, he was intoxicated and aroused. Finally, his aunt let go of him and he stepped back. "Aunt Brigit, look at you! You look fantastic! Just...wow!"

"Oh you're very kind, I'll remember that for later," she said as she winked at her nephew.

At that time, his mother had risen from her seat to also greet her son. "You're home early, I didn't expect you for a while yet."

Simon had to bend down a little to give his mother a proper hug. "Yeah, it just worked out that I got to leave a little early. Took care of some errands too." Simon did a leaning gesture, motioning to the bag of items he left by the stairs. "Got the bathroom stuff so that'll be a nice little project, but I was going to wait 'til tomorrow."

Brigit reached up with her right hand and placed it on Simon's left arm, giving him a slight squeeze. "Are you home for the evening, or are you running off somewhere?" Brigit's genuine interest came across in her sweet tone.

"Umm, no. No. I'm in for the night. I, uh..." Simon struggled to get his thoughts together. "I didn't expect you, Aunt Brigit, so I was just going to relax a little."

"I understand. I won't keep you but will you visit with me for a little bit?" Brigit had begun rubbing his arm up and down.

"Come Simon, sit. Just for a little bit, Brigit hasn't seen you in a while." Candice had sat back down and patted a cushion on the couch for Simon to sit.

***

 Simon sat in the living room with his beautiful perky mother and pornstar level bombshell aunt, and for the most part just listened to their conversation. Occasionally, there was a comment or question thrown at him, and he interjected with a quip or a simple response from time-to-time, but for the most part he just sat there and listened to two sisters catch up. Thinking himself sly, whenever his aunt wasn't looking at him, he looked her figure up and down. Perfectly tanned and toned legs lead to a voluptuous ass that bubbled out seductively in her seat. And her breasts, even confined by her blouse, were works of art; enormous globes on her chest that jutted out almost unaffected by the force of gravity. The top of each breast poked out of the shirt and it was all he could do not to just stare at the luscious tan smooth skin that was exposed. He bit his bottom lip a few times, and felt his body temperature jump as he realized he lusted after his aunt's body.

His arousal for his aunt was extremely ill-timed, it had been several days since he last pleasured himself, and now his sensitive cock quickly became engorged and fought against the already limited space within his boxer-briefs. His aunt was anything but oblivious, out of her periphery she saw her nephew surveying her with his eyes. Brigit also noticed that Simon became quieter and quieter the longer he sat there. And the longer he sat there, the more he shifted in his seat on the couch, and he tried to innocuously shift his growing cock to a more comfortable position, but that too was picked up by Brigit's gaze. She began to really enjoy herself, and did things like touch the top of her chest during certain moments of the conversation to draw attention to her plunging cleavage. And as she crossed, and uncrossed her legs, she no longer pulled her skirt down, and instead let it ride up high to expose her smooth lotioned muscular thighs. Simon continued to squirm and shift, but no matter what he did, he could not get comfortable.

***

 Simon darted from the couch and headed quickly to the kitchen, he offered to get everyone beverages as a cover.

"Can I get anyone something to drink? Aunt Brigit, what are you having?" Simon yelled to the other room.

Once completely out of sight, he shoved his right hand down inside his underwear and positioned his throbbing cock against his abdomen. He was gifted at least in size, and his cockhead poked out above his waistband, but his shirt covered the rest.

"Oh he is too sweet," Brigit remarked as she laughed and leaned towards her sister. "It's probably a little early for wine, but hey, I'm not going anywhere." Brigit straightened back up and yelled in the direction of the kitchen, "some wine for me babe, Cabernet if you have it."

Candice quickly chimed in, "top-left in the pantry Simon." Then, speaking softer, she directed this only at Brigit, "he's smart, he'll find it."

"That he is, and so handsome too. You must have a parade of hot young girls coming through here." Brigit sat back in her seat and put her left hand to her chin.

"Uh, well you'd think so, but he was so busy with his last two years of schooling, and I haven't really seen him do much since." Candice responded with a slight shrug. "I know he wants his own place, but I think I've made him feel guilty about leaving."

"Well, him moving out could be good for you too. When's the last time you had a date?"

At that moment, another offer for drinks came from Simon, "Mom? Anything for you?"

"If you haven't put it away yet, some wine as well." Candice yelled back, then turned her attention back to Brigit. "It's a time issue, an energy issue, a money issue, I'm just focused on Simon right now. Plus, I do things all the time with my friends in the neighborhood so believe me, I get out plenty."

"I'm sure you do," Brigit responded with a little smirk. "Ah, here he is." Simon returned with a wine glass in each hand, both glasses with a generous pouring of Cabernet. "Aww, nothing for you?" Brigit asked as she cocked her head when she looked up at him.

After he handed the glass to his aunt, Simon stepped back and motioned to the stairs. "Uh, no. Not right now at least. I don't want to be rude, but I was just going to hop up upstairs and play a game or something. I'm really sorry, I hope that doesn't offend you."

"Of course not babe. I'm actually here through the weekend. Play your cards right, maybe through next week too." She said and winked again.

"Hey, alright. Well, let me know what I have to do then." Simon leaned down for a quick hug from his aunt, and before leaving he turned to his mother Candice, "I'll most likely have headphones on, so text if you need something."

"I will, thanks sweetheart." Candice responded. And with that, Simon grabbed his bags from before and proceeded upstairs to his room.

***

 Simon galloped up the stairs and rushed down the hallway to his room, which he entered quickly, closed the door, and plopped aggressively in his computer chair. His head was spinning. He leaned far back in his chair and shut his eyes tightly and he vividly pictured the curvaceous figure of his aunt in his mind. Just remembering her figure alone spurred a desire within him, which conflicted with his own personal feelings that he should not be attracted to his own aunt.

This is just normal male attraction. I'd be fantasizing about any woman who had that body. Simon told himself, justifying that it wasn't exactly his aunt that he was attracted to, just the way she looked. However, the fact that she was his aunt kept her on the forefront of his mind. She was forbidden fruit, an unthinkable illicit affair, a disgusting taboo only for the most uninhibited and worst degenerate. And he liked that.

I wish I could let go. Cut loose. Fuck as much as I wanted.

Fantasizing was harmless, he hadn't fucked her, so just thoughts about the sexual pleasures her body was made for was his only mental paradise. Simon adjusted his position in his computer chair and removed his shirt, shoes and socks. He sat alone in his room with only his shorts and underwear and looked down at his massive member reaching upwards past his belly button. Stroking just the exposed part of his cock, precum had leaked into his hand and onto his flat toned stomach. He coated the purple head in his slick liquid and massaged it. Simon imagined his aunt nude, her body completely bronzed with no tan lines, and a bare shaved pussy--to match his own shaved body--that just begged to be licked and sucked on. He wondered if she squirted, he wanted to tongue her pussy till she came all over him so he could wash his face with her cum.

While his mind was occupied with thoughts of his sexy mature aunt, his own mother now entered this fantasy. His mother may not have been as tall as her older sister, or have a full curvy figure as well, but she was petite and lean, and despite how thin she was Candice still had an impressively large bust that was still natural and incredibly soft. Simon abruptly opened his eyes and took his hand off his cock, thoughts of his mother in a sexual manner may have been the tipping point for him, but it wouldn't be the last time.

Aunt Brigit is fine because she's barely around, but I don't need to be turned on around mom.

With that thought, Simon cleaned his hand and penis using a nearby roll of paper towels. Then, logged onto his computer for an afternoon, and long evening, of gaming.

Let's just think about something else for a while.

***

 Candice and Brigit had entertained themselves downstairs. Their conversations had returned to normal topics: potential trips they wanted to take, plans for the year-end holidays, shopping interests, and newfound hobbies. Both sisters had paced themselves at first with glasses of wine, but once evening hit they had begun refilling their glasses more frequently. Before Candice had realized the hour, it was well past an acceptable time to start making dinner.

"I can order a pizza, or subs or something. Do you still eat that sort of thing?" Candice had picked up her phone to look at a few delivery options and had glanced up at Brigit when she asked her question.

"What do you mean?" Brigit replied with a slight chuckle.

"Well, you don't keep a body like that eating pizza. I was just curious if there's something else you wanted?" Candice was sincere but a little hopeful her older sister would pig out that evening on pizza.

"Oh, no it's fine." Brigit laughed. "I can just get a chicken sandwich. Most delivery places have those." Candice gave a brief sigh at her sister's response, but continued to look at her phone for a restaurant with a good delivery time. When Candice found one she liked, she placed an order for a large pepperoni pizza and a grilled chicken sandwich with sides. She then texted Simon with a dinner update.

Candice: Got carried away talking to Brigit. Ordered pizza, hope that's fine.

Simon: Thx. Will grab some later.

"He's probably gaming. I keep him so busy helping me out around here so I'll just let him go." Brigit had a hard time keeping a disappointed look from her sister, but Candice assured her, "Don't worry, you'll see him plenty over the weekend."

Candice and Brigit continued to drink more wine and talk, and before they knew it their food had arrived. They ate quickly and Brigit continually glanced towards the stairs to see if her handsome young nephew would make an appearance for food. After a while, Brigit got her wish. Simon had quietly descended down the stairs and made a quick turn towards the kitchen, but he had not bothered to dress himself completely. He was still shirtless and Brigit had noticed that his shorts had fallen down a considerable amount, she saw his exposed hip flexors and hoped it led to a huge cock.

When he returned from the kitchen with a few slices of pizza in his hand, he paused a moment in the living room doorway. "Thanks mom!" Simon called out before heading back upstairs.

That little devil. Brigit thought. You got your fill checking out your aunt, and now you want to show off.

A devilish grin came over Brigit's face and her mind was swirling with all sorts of ideas. Brigit liked men, and especially liked to see men naked, and if her nephew was going to come down half-dressed and practically expose his dick to her, and in front of his mother no less, then she just might help herself to see what the rest of Simon looks like.

***

 The rest of the evening went on without any incident, and Candice, quite full of wine, had claimed she was tired enough to lie down but not enough to fall asleep. So, via the tv, she opened up her favorite streaming app and browsed the 'Featured' section for a new movie to watch.

"Let's see if they added anything new," Candice said as she scrolled her way through the menu. "Anything catch your interest?" Candice asked Brigit.

Brigit saw the writing on the wall and knew her little sister wouldn't last long. "Whatever you want is fine with me," she replied.

Candice had eventually settled on a comedy and moved to the couch and wrapped herself in a nearby blanket. "You can get in here with me if you'd like." Candice offered some of the couch and blanket to her sister.

Brigit sat in a chair large enough for any adult to get in a comfortably relaxed position, so Brigit politely declined her sister's invitation. The movie held no interest for Brigit, not compared to what else was on her mind, so she just waited patiently for her sister to inevitably fall asleep. Barely fifteen minutes into the movie, Canidce had dozed off and looked like a collapsed doll on the couch. So, Brigit quietly placed her wine glass on an end table, got up from her chair and made her way to the stairs.

***

 Upstairs, in a private bedroom, the scene had changed quite a bit. Earlier that evening, it was the familiar sight of a young man laser focused on an online competitive game, but much later in the night, the same young man was sprawled out on the bed, a naked body flexed and tensing, a tablet propped up with his left hand, and his right hand milked his well-greased cock. His rigid, pulsing, veiny cock was shiny and slick with oil and there was a constant stream of precum that he coaxed from it. He pleasured himself to a video on his tablet of a gorgeous red-headed cougar tit-fucking a guy and slurping and sucking the cockhead every time it poked above her cleavage. This was an exhilarating thrill for him, even if it in his own imagination, the prospect of tit fucking his aunt and cumming down her throat was too much to resist.

DomGuardi
DomGuardi
303 Followers