Controlling Aunt Jenny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, first, I think we should help her fit into her roll even more. I'm thinking a makeover, so she will look like the little teenager she really is. What do you think? Maybe some cute little bangs with a short bob? We need to take 10 years off her age at least. Sure she will be 18, but we don't want her to stand out too much when she is surrounded by other freshmen."

"Oh I love it! That would be so adorable on my little sister! Do you like that idea, sweet little sister?"

In truth, she loved her hair and didn't want to give in that much, but she also knew she was in no position to disagree. With Sophia holding her head against Rose's pussy, all she could do was nod and hum in response. "Mmhmm"

"Oooo, that humming felt good. Then I'm thinking we go shopping after that. Our parents left us more than enough money for a new wardrobe for all of us. There is no way little Jenny can wear those mature clothes she has right now. No, she's going to need some clothes more appropriate for a teenage girl. And I can't wear her clothes. There is no way my figure will fit in those, since they are way too short and obviously my boobs are much bigger than hers. And it's only fair you get some new clothes too."

"Eek! I love it again! You're absolutely right! New wardroves will be so much fun!"

"Oh, most definitely! And then, it's almost time for school for all of us! Obviously she won't be a teacher this year, cause 18 year old girls can't be teachers. She's going to be in classes with other kids!"

"Awe, she's going to be a sweet little sister for me! I can walk her to classes, protect her from big bullies, and help her make friends since she is so shy!"

"Fuck, that's it. Nice long licks, just like that! Yeah, and nobody will know that she really is our older aunt that we control and turned into our little slut here at home! Oh, nobody will believe that cute little Jenny is really a 28 year old woman."

"She's going to be more than 10 years older than her classmates! Oh, little Jenny, does that turn you on? Are you getting hot thinking about being mistaken for a teenage girl? What about no longer being seen as a mature woman?" Sophia got up as she was speaking and knelt behind Jenny's ass. As soon as she removed her hand from Jenny's head, Rose put both her hands on Jenny's head to pull her head against her pussy more firmly and started thrusting her hips against Jenny's face.

Sophia ran her fingers through Jenny's pussy and marveled at just how wet Jenny was. Her pussy was soaking so much that a string of her arousal connected Sophia's fingers to her pussy when Sophia removed them. Sophia watched in awe as Jenny's pussy juice stayed connected for almost a foot! "Holy shit! Em she is soaked! Fuck, sorry, Rose! She really is into this! Oh she's gonna love it when we actually go through with it tomorrow!"

"Oooooh FUCK! Even you talking about it made her lick me more intensely! Right there! Oh yeah! Keep going! Suck on my clit! Flick it with your tongue, yeah, keep doing that!"

Sophia put a hands on each of Jenny's ass cheeks and gave them a good squeeze. She then drug both hands up over Jenny's hips, up her sides, around to her barely there boobs, and pinched both nipples. Jenny moaned into Rose's pussy when she felt the pain in her nipples, and she felt her pussy twitch at the same time.

"FUUUUUUUCK! YESSSSSSSSS!" That was when Rose went over the edge and came still shoving Jenny's head into her pussy. Her legs quivered as she came, but she didn't let up her grip on Jenny's head. Eventually she came back down to earth and let go. Jenny gave Rose one last lick, and then sat back on her heels waiting to be told what to do next.

Rose say there breathing deeply for a few more seconds. After she recovered, she looked down at Jenny and smiled. "That was pretty good. And you're going to get very used to my taste cause that's gonna happen a lot more. You're going to be a professional at licking my pussy in no time! Ok, here is the plan for tonight, ladies. Sophia, I want you to take your little sister up to spend the night in your room. I'm going to work on unpacking my stuff in the master bedroom, since that will be where I'm sleeping. It makes sense for you to get the next biggest room since you're the 20 year old, with little Jenny taking the smallest since she is the you best at 18. Go ahead and have fun with our little slut for the rest of the night. I'll see you two again in the morning for breakfast. Jenny, you know the rules. You will do as your sister says. I better not hear about you disobeying."

"Yes ma'am."

"Ah! Let's go! I'm so fucking horny and need to get off so bad!" Sophia grabbed Jenny's hand and led her, practically sprinting, upstairs to the 2nd largest bedroom.

As soon as they made it to the bedroom, Sophia threw the door closed behind them and ordered Jenny to lay down on her back in the middle of the bed. Sophia quickly stripped out of all her clothes and jumped on the bed to straddle Jenny's waist. She put her hands on her hips, looked down at Jenny, and smirked.

"Tonight is going to be so much fun little sister! Don't you forget just how amazing that orgasm this evening was for you! I think you owe me at least one in return for that. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good, but I think I'd rather you call me sister instead of ma'am. Don't you think that is more appropriate? You are, after all, my little sister."

"Of course, sister. That makes sense to me. Uhm, can I ask you a question though?"

"Sure, sissy! But hurry, cause your big sister has some pressing needs right now. What's on your mind?"

"Uhm...are we both going to...have fun...tonight?"

"Awe, that's such a good question! Before I answer, you have to answer a question for me. And believe me when I say, if I think you're lying to me, it's gonna be a long night for you. Why do you ask, sweet little sister?"

Jenny was nervous to actually answer, but she also knew there was no use in hiding. She hadn't been able to hide anything from them so far. "Uh, because, I'm...horny too."

"Awe, little sissy is hoping her nice big sister will be nice enough to let her cum too tonight! Hmmm, I think that can be arranged, but you're going to have to do a good job. Will you be a good girl for me and give it your all?"

"Oh yes, sister! I will absolutely do my best!"

"Good! Now, beg me to let you lick my pussy. And you better do a better job than you did downstairs, cause that was awful."

"Pleeeeease, big sister! I want to lick your delicious pussy so bad! Please let your good little sister lick you!"

"Wow, definite improvement, but you still have a long way to go in your begging, little girl. That's good enough for now though! I can feel my juices dripping out of me right now. Get to work, little sis!"

With that, Sophia moved forward and straddled Jenny's face. She gave Jenny a second to look at the pussy right above her face, and then slowly lowered her crotch down to Jenny's waiting mouth.

Jenny wasted no time and immediately began eating Sophia's pussy. She licked softly at first, wanting to warm Sophia up just a little, but she quickly found that she was already soaking wet and desperate for an orgasm.

"Come on, I don't need any foreplay! Just eat me!" Sophia pushes herself down more firmly on Jenny's face as she spoke.

Jenny abandoned the soft licks and dove in with her tongue as deep in Sophia'a pussy as she could get. She swirled her tongue around for a couple seconds, and then tried to scoop as much of Sophia's juices out as she could. She found Sophia tasted a little sweeter than her older sister, and she was glad to dig in even more! She quickly moved on to playing with Sophia's clit.

Sophia was definitely getting more into it now. She started pinching her nipples and grounding her pussy into Jenny's mouth harder. She stared down at Jenny's face and delighted in just how eagerly this woman was eating her pussy! She couldn't believe this had all worked out so well so quickly! "Fuuuuck, that's good! Keep going, little sister! Eat my pussy!"

Jenny kept at it for almost a minute before Sophia grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her head up against her orgasming pussy. Sophia didn't squirt, but she was a screamer.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! FUUUUCK! YESSSSSS! Oh fuck! Holy shit, keep going! Ohfuckohfuckohfuck...yessssss!"

Jenny was proud of herself for doing so well, which confused her even more. She smiled to herself and kept lapping at the pussy on her face while Sophia rode out her orgasm.

Meanwhile, Rose stayed behind on the couch for a minute still reeling from her orgasm. She'd been turned on since spanking her aunt for the first time that afternoon, and the release at long last was fantastic. Finally, she got up and threw on her clothes again.

She wasn't in any particular hurry to get to sleep, so she decided to look around this new house. She found a den next to the kitchen, which didn't have any windows and made Rose think it would make a great tv room cause she could make it dark like a movie theater. There wasn't much else other than the few rooms downstairs she'd seen already, but when she poked her head outside she was pleasantly surprised to see an in-ground pool! It wasn't massive or anything, but that could prove to be fun!

After finishing cleaning up downstairs, she headed upstairs to explore her new room. She could hear squeals and moans coming from Sophia's room and smiled at the whole situation. Things were going great so far, and she trusted her sister to do her job well. She'd experienced and now witnessed just how good her sister was at drawing out a long building orgasm. Jenny was in for a fantastic night. Plus she'd tasted her sister in these last couple months since her 18th birthday, and her sister's pussy had a beautifully sweet taste to it when she was super horny like she was right now.

Rose started looking around her new room. It was definitely bigger than the other two, and the king bed was fantastically comfortable! She looked through a couple of her aunt's boxes and found a bunch of clothes. Most of this could probably be thrown away since she wasn't going to fit into it and her aunt wasn't going to need to look so professional or mature anymore. Haha this was going to be great! There was a chest with a lock on it that really intrigued Rose though. She searched around for a while, and finally found the key in the bottom drawer of the bedside table. As she was walking over to unlock the chest, however, she was startled by the loudest scream yet from down the hall.

After Sophia's first orgasm, she spun around and planted her pussy back on Jenny's face. "Oh, you're not done. Not yet little sister. Get back to licking me now!"

Sophia added a slap to Jenny's pussy along with her words and the woman immediately started eating her pussy again. Sophia wanted to play with Jenny this time, so she could enjoy it too. She remembered that her whole mission tonight was to show her aunt just how pleasurable giving in to her nieces could be. She lightly dragged her fingernails over the woman's flat stomach, ribs, and sides, and eventually settled her hands on Jenny's small boobs.

"Awe, these little things remind me of when puberty first hit me. Don't worry, little sis, these should grow bigger as you get older and grow into a real woman. Sure, most girls have gone through puberty by the time they are 18 like you, but you're just a late bloomer. They will grow aS you get older." Sophia smiled through her teasing of Jenny, and she could tell the humiliation was just pushing Jenny more. The woman was licking her pussy faster and harder now, which pushed Sophia closer to another wonderful orgasm. She played with Jenny's nipples a little and then gave them a sharp pinch, which made Jenny gasp and moan into Sophia's pussy.

"Awe, are they sensitive? Does my little sister like it when I play with her little titties? Does she wish she had bigger titties like her older sister?"

"Mmmmmm...yes big sister...I love it...please...more..." Jenny spoke between licks of Sophia's pussy. She didn't slow down at all, loving every minute of Sophia's teasing. She was past the point of wanting this to stop but was still surprised at just how wet she got from the humiliating words Sophia was saying. Fuck, but she really did love it when she pinched her nipples like that!

"Good girl. You know, if you keep this up, I think you're going to love your reward! Mmmm, you're doing such a good job of licking your big sister's pussy. You're going to do this all the time for me, aren't you?" Sophia pinched Jenny's nipples again while asking.

"Mmhmm" Jenny didn't even stop to speak properly this time.

"Good. Yeah, keep going. Is this turning my little sister on? Does she want her loving big sister to play with her?" Sophia slid both her hands down Jenny's body slowly, getting closer and closer to her pussy which was already soaking the sheets below her.

"Mmhmm!" Jenny started pushing her hips up seeking the fingers that were slowly teasing down her body.

"Mmmm that's so fucking good! Oh, you're such a good little sister!" Sophia gave Jenny a light slap on her pussy and a couple quick rubs across her clit. She felt the woman shiver all over when she did, and laughed at her struggling aunt who was just so desperate for any sort of contact. She did this a couple more times, just for the amusement of it. Sophia wanted to draw out both of their orgasms just a bit longer, knowing they would be that much better if she did. Sophia was also fairly sure Jenny had already forgotten she was supposed to ask for permission to orgasm, which would make tomorrow even more fun! She leaned forward until they were in a sixty-nine position.

Jenny kept up her work on Sophia's pussy, focused so much that she barely noticed the change in position. Her first clue was when she felt Sophia's lips on her mound. She felt her niece kiss around her pussy, but never actually kiss it. She kept shifting her hips, hoping to get her nieces's lips or tongue on her clit or in her pussy, but she could tell Sophia was intentionally staying away.

"Hey, focus, little sister! Don't stop eating unless you want me to stop playing with you too!" Sophia ground her pussy down on Jenny's face as her aunt started licking her again. In this position, Jenny was able to focus on Sophia's clit more effectively, and Sophia could tell it wasn't going to be long until she went over the edge. She wanted to make sure Jenny went over too, thinking that would help the woman understand this new setup would be great for her too, not just the girls.

"Don't you dare stop! Keep going! That's it, mmm, fuck, oh, good girl!" Finally, Sophia made contact with Jenny's clit and quickly shoved two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Jenny was caught off guard and gasped and writhed under her niece. Sophia pushed down harder on Jenny's face, knowing they were both about to go over the edge. She pumped her fingers in and out quickly and tongued Jenny's clit firmly. She felt Jenny speed up her own licking, and knew it was happening.

After only a few more seconds, they both came spectacularly, Jenny squirting all over the bed when Sophia pulled her head up to scream in orgasm. Sophia wasn't a squirter, but Jenny could taste her girl cum and could tell it was different than her normal pussy juice. Both ladies screamed and moaned and panted for a couple minutes as they rode out their intense orgasms.

Finally, Sophia collapsed on top of Jenny and they both lay there attempting to catch their breaths. Sophia flipped around so she was face to face with her aunt, and then leaned forward to kiss her. The kiss caught Jenny off guard again, but she quickly returned the kiss, and eagerly accepted Sophia's tongue when she tried to push it into her mouth.

Rose chuckled to herself in her new room. Sophia was clearly doing an excellent job with Jenny. Maybe her aunt wouldn't resist so much tomorrow. She had some fun plans for her Aunt's transformation into teenage girl tomorrow and having her in an agreeable state would make it all much quicker and easier.

Anyways, back to this interesting looking chest! She unlocked it with the key and, when she threw it open, her mouth hung open in amazement. This was clearly her Aunt's stash of toys, and she had a bunch! She slowly went through them, just to get a feel for what she was dealing with. She wasn't super experienced, but she'd seen at least a little porn and recognized several of the items in the chest.

She found a few dildos of a range of sizes, though none really looked small to Rose. A couple small egg looking things that she found out were vibrators were in a small compartment on the inside of the chest. She also found various whips, straps, a strap-on that looked compatible with a few of the dildos, a very long dildo that had a penis on both ends, and several other bondage looking things. She would have to spend longer to figure out what they were and what they did, but she knew she would have time to do that in the future. For now she was satisfied with the find and had a better understanding of her aunt's kink.

She looked though a couple more boxes, and found her aunt's laptop in one of them. After plugging it in, she booted it up and discovered her aunt didn't keep it password protected. A little further snooping, and apparently she stored all of her passwords on chrome too! That made it easy to log into everything! This woman was basically just inviting Rose to take over her life now. Rose started formulating more of a plot to take this even further. She eventually laid down in her new King bed, still fantasizing about just how far this could go.

Sophia finally broke the kiss and rolled off of her Aunt. She then leaned over and whispered into Jenny's ear, "See, dear aunty, we can do this all the time when you're my little sis. Isn't this what you want? Don't you want to have nights like this? Don't you want to have pleasure like this?"

Jenny was still recovering from her orgasm slowly. Truth be told, her orgasms today were the biggest she'd ever experienced. Maybe it would be fun to just let this happen and ride out whatever these girls throw at her for the summer. It wasn't like they could do this once school started, right? The charade would end eventually, so she could just enjoy it until then...

"I love having a little sister, and I promise to play with you as often as I can. We can have fun, you can be the care free teenage sister of the family and just enjoy your time with us. There are still a couple weeks left of summer, we can do so much! Just tell me you'll go along and stop fighting us constantly. Say yes, little sister."

Jenny thought about it for just a couple seconds more.

"Yes, big sister."

"Good! I'm so happy! I think I'll reward you with more playing tonight!" Sophia spoke excitedly, hugging her aunt and pulling Jenny's head to rest on her chest. She felt it appropriate for the little sister to sleep on the big sister like this. She then leaned in close to Jenny's ear one more time.

"Plus, you forgot to ask permission before you came, so I need to punish you for that tonight too."

Jenny's eyes grew big at those words, and, though she still didn't like to admit it, her pussy started leaking again...

———

Next time: Aunt Jenny gets turned into a teen!

12