Controlling Deborah

Story Info
Mature Deborah follows her online Master's filthy orders.
18.4k words
4.69
18.6k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: the following is a work of fiction. All names and descriptions of both people and companies within the story are fictitious and not based on any real individuals or businesses.

Prologue

... as you can see from the attached pictures your slut followed your instructions to the letter, Sir! I hope this pleases you, and that your slut did a good job in serving her master!

Your faithful whore

Deborah

I finished reading the text of her email and then looked closely at the first picture admiring how arousing it was to see Deborah with her mouth full of a big black cock. Her lips were wrapped around the thick dark shaft and I knew the bulbous round head must have been somewhere in her throat, or close enough to it that it made no difference.

I admired the contrast of her pale white skin against the deep blackness of the stranger who she was sucking. Her hand was on the base of his cock, but I noted with pleasure that her delicate fingers, with their expensive professionally manicured nails, could hardly close around its girth. That suggested whoever this man was he had been packing plenty in his pants, just as I had hoped.

Her red hair, dyed that colour at my order from it's original brown, was a mess I noted. Normally she had it long and straight, cascading down over her shoulders, but as I looked at it now I could see the tell-tale signs that hands had grabbed it, her big black one night stand obviously had used the handfuls of her locks to fuck her mouth with. I thoroughly approved of that treatment.

Taking a last look at this picture I flipped to the second and was delighted to see it was of Deborah on her hands and knees on her marital bed, her face turned to look back over her shoulder to look at the camera as the man she'd picked up only three hours earlier snapped the picture on her phone whilst his cock was buried three quarters deep in her stretched cunt.

I loved how his thick shaft glistened with her juices, the light catching it nicely and giving evidence to just how wet Deborah had been while she took that huge thing deep I'm and out of her. I'd had her fuck herself with some big dildos before but those were no substitute for the real thing, nor was it as exciting to see her filled with plastic as it was a flesh and blood dick.

Her arse cheeks were slightly tinged red, meaning she had been slapped several times, and I wondered briefly if that had happened before he'd buried his fat black cock in her or after, spanking the rich upper class slut he was fucking as he drove every inch of himself into her perhaps? It didn't matter either way, I would find out.

I could see the look of utter depraved delight in Deborah's eyes as she took that big black shaft deep into her wet eager white cunt. The photograph perfectly captured her feelings of filthy pleasure as she was pounded like a whole, like the whole I had made her into. Before I had taken control of her life she'd never have even thought about kissing a black man, but now here she was on her hands and knees getting her brains fuck out by a working class black man and loving every second of it, and all because I had ordered it of her.

I smiled as I let my eyes focus in on her round arse cheeks one last time, since the picture had been taken from a high angle by the man fucking her, I could see them fully. I loved looking at that arse and especially enjoyed seeing it now with a big black cock almost seeming to be enveloped by it, although I knew he was in her cunt not her smaller puckered hole.

There was one more picture that had been attached to the email, and I flipped to that one next. Opening it I was treated to a lovely photo of Deborah on her back, her knees bent and wide apart and her puffy abused cunt fully on show, the lips stretched open and a gooey trickle of thick cum dribbling out from between them.

It was a lovely creampie, and I noted with delight that she was not only looking directly at the camera through her open thighs, but also using her left hand to splay her cunt to the camera, giving an unmistakable shot of her golden wedding band on her ring finger that I could see had a nice glob of cum stuck to it, I noticed from there that her fingers were clearly sticky too and I deduced quickly she must have shoved them into her freshly filled passage seconds before the stranger who had dumped his load into her had taken the picture.

That made me smile. I'd not told her to do that in my instructions, but she had obviously remembered my previous order that she was to display her wedding ring whenever possible when she was cheating on her husband at my command and providing me with picture proof. It was nice to know that my slut had taken the instructions to heart.

I looked at this final picture for a few more seconds, adoring the filth of it. Before she had revealed her true submissive nature to me and I had corrupted her, Deborah had been a very well mannered wife and daughter, brought up by a very wealthy family who had given her the best education money could buy before she'd married a successful attorney at the age of 27 and become a lawyer herself in a prestigious law firm.

Yet now, aged 38 and just months after contacting me online via a story I'd posted on an erotica website, here she was displaying her cunt as it dribbled a full load of cum deposited by a man she'd only met hours previously, a black man who wasn't her husband, and who according to her accompanying message she didn't even know the name of.

Thinking about it made my cock jerk in my pants as I saved the pictures and put them in my happily named "slut file" and then I turned my attention to my reply. Deborah had done well and she deserved a bit of praise.

Slut,

I have read your filthy account of your latest depraved adventure that I set for you and reviewed the pictures you attached as per my order, and I am very pleased indeed.

You did an excellent job, and the man you chose to seduce into the bed you share with your husband is to be commended on his prowess, as are you for your choice of him.

You have pleased your master and I will not forget it, you will earn a treat for yourself, that I shall give you at a time of my choosing, if you keep this up!

Do you have anything in mind for your treat? I know what a filthy little whore you are so no doubt you must have something in mind, tell me your desire Slut and maybe you can earn it...

I finished my message and sent it, knowing that due to the time difference between the UK and USA, Deborah would not read it for several more hours, and then casually got out of bed to jump into the shower and start my day.

Life was good. I had a filthy slut who would do anything I demanded to please me, and who derived pleasure serving my filthy desires, and she had once again given me the proof of it too not only by obeying my instructions but sending degrading pictures of herself in action, as per my command. Now I just had to choose what to have her do next... but first I had some breakfast.

The next time Deborah received a set of instructions from me was whole four days later.

I had gotten a message from her two days previously to that saying her husband had returned home, totally oblivious to the fact his wife had been fucked silly by another man in their bed and left with a huge creampie that I had ordered her to keep all night.

According to her email he had pestered her for sex as soon as he'd come in the door, but since I had not given her permission to fuck him, and she couldn't get in contact with me to ask if he was allowed access to her cunt, she had made excuses as to why she could not let him have her.

I had laughed when I read that. The poor guy had not fucked his own wife without me giving permission for more than two months. Whenever he suggested anything Deborah would secretly ask me if she had permission to let him, and occasionally I would be kind and let him get his end away, but Deborah was always under strict orders to only think of me as her husband pounded away, and never to cum while he used her.

All her orgasms belonged to me, as did her body. She would only cum if I allowed it, and the last time she'd had any sort of release was four days ago when I'd had her pick up a random black guy and take him home with her. By the time I had decided to give her the next set of instructions for her latest adventure Deborah was desperate.

That would change today however, because I had woken up with an insatiable desire to have Deborah feel degraded and nasty and I knew just how I wanted that to happen.

I quickly shot off a message for her to wake up to, giving her specific instructions to follow, and demanding that once she had finished them she was to write me up a full report on her actions and feelings throughout. Then with that done I simply sat back and waited, it would be a good many hours before I got a reply, but I was in no rush.

Chapter 1

Deborah woke up to find my message waiting for her, and instantly her knickers got wet. It was her natural reaction to seeing my name in her inbox, because she knew nine out of ten times it meant she would soon be having multiple orgasms. Today would be one of those days, she knew it just from the subject of my email which read "Office Slut!"

Already she'd forgotten about her husband who was still lying in their bed. He'd practically begged to fuck her again yesterday but she'd denied him again, without permission she could not risk a punishment, even though she had been super horny and desperate to have her cunt stretched again for days. Her first time taking a big black cock had really flipped a switch in her head, and between her thighs.

She had thought about it almost constantly. The physical thrill of such a big thick black shaft stretching her tight white cunt had been exquisite and orgasmic to say the least, but the mental aspect had been the real driving force behind her unforgettable first time, and it's lingering effects on her thoughts.

Of course there was the pleasure she'd gotten from serving her master. It was indescribable the feeling she got from knowing she was sucking the big cock, allowing the man who owned it to fuck her face and then abuse her cunt, because she had been ordered to. It felt so much more filthy that it wasn't her choice, she was simply a warm body with holes to be used at my commands, any time and any way I demanded without question. It was the ultimate in submission, and totally intoxicating. The resulting orgasms always intense and prolonged due to the very nature of how they came about.

But this experience had been more than that. Deborah had been brought up by a very conservative family. Until she had ventured out into the world of college she had never even seen a black person in the flesh, and even then she only saw them the few who attended in passing, never interacting with them one to one.

Her parents had instilled in her a belief that black men were taboo, dangerous and to be avoided. So the very thought of being used by one had never crossed Deborah's mind until I had given her the order and she knew her parents would not have approved, in fact they would have been horrified, if they ever found out that their mature, married daughter had not only flirted with a black man she'd met in a bar, but actively brought him home and spent several hours sucking his big cock and having him fuck her silly with it until finally he'd filled her cunt with so much cum it had still been dribbling out when she'd woken up the next morning.

The orgasms had been wild and numerous. She'd felt so dirty as she had stroked that huge black rod, using her left hand as I had instructed so she could be reminded of her husband when she looked at the wedding ring on her finger, and that feeling had drove her desires to new heights. Deborah had always been vanilla and bland sexually, but since giving over herself to my orders she had never had known such hedonistic pleasures, or been so satisfied as she degraded herself for me.

Today she'd be degrading herself again. My instructions in the waiting email were simple but I made them nice and detailed for her so she could obey them and satisfy me, taking pictures to prove she had done as she was told.

Deborah was to go to work at her law firm as usual, but she was to wear no knickers or bra. She was to take the dildo I had told her to but weeks ago with her, it was 9 inches long and had a suction-cup on the bottom to affix to surfaces for hands free fucking.

At lunch time her orders were to inform her secretary that she was not to be disturbed and lock her office door, and then the real fun would begin...

Deborah felt her stomach knot and her pussy tingle with excitement as she read through my orders twice, making sure that she didn't miss any details. Ever the obedient slut she didn't want to disappoint me by missing a step. She would write me a detailed description of what occurred afterward, and she would, of course, tell me if she'd been disobedient, there was no way her submissive nature could allow her to lie about it, even if it meant a punishment.

Just reading my instructions had Deborah hot and desperate to have her cunt played with. Thinking about what I had ordered her to do made her heart beat wildly. It was filthy and nasty, and she felt a mixture of depraved excitement and fear, a familiar sensation that she had grown to crave and love. Everything I'd had her do thus far had taken place either in her house or a hotel room, the idea of degrading herself at her office was new and scary.

She squirmed on her seat, her knickers quickly sporting a wet spot in the gusset as her juices flowed freely, and she fought the urge to thrust a hand into them and shove two fingers into her soaked passage. She really wanted a release, her last had been days ago and I had denied her an orgasm since in preparation for today. It would not take much to make her cum hard, and knowing she would not be able to hold back her cries when she came in her office, with her secretary outside the door and co-workers around the building too, made her face turn red with embarrassment just thinking about it.

Looking at the clock, Deborah realised she needed to get ready for work.

She took a quick shower, which was torture in itself because her clit was so sensitive due to her extreme arousal that as she washed between her legs she kept getting jolts of pure electricity course through her crotch, making her even more desperate for the orgasm she would still have to wait hours to experience.

Once she'd showered, Deborah got into her work outfit, but just as I had instructed she neglected her knickers and bra. It felt so wrong to be wearing a knee-length skirt and white blouse with nothing underneath, and a filthy submissive thrill passed up her spine as she thought about seeing and interacting with her colleagues at the office minus underwear. She wasn't even at work yet and her pussy was already getting wet again. She'd have to be careful not to create visible stains at this rate, not that she could help it.

Before heading out of the house to make the drive to the office, Deborah went to the spare bedroom where she kept her assorted sex toys and other things that she had secretly purchased, without her husband knowing, since her submission to me.

She knew her husband would not approve of her collection, especially not the more extreme items such as the butt plugs, handcuffs and ball gags that were hidden in a box at the back of a long disused wardrobe. Just knowing they were in the house made Deborah constantly feel naughty. Using them while he was away at my order made her cum like a fountain.

A shudder passed through Deborah as she rummaged through the box, found the desired item and thought about how I was making her use the big dildo at the office today. Her pussy got hotter and wetter and the urge to fuck herself once again boiled up as she held the thick, long shaft of her favourite fake cock.

Unbidden, memories of past times I had ordered her to use it filled Deborah's head. Images such as when I had her deep throat it until she gagged and saliva spilled off her chin, consumed her thoughts and fuelled her arousal and need to once again show what a dirty slut she was for me.

Putting the big dildo into her bag so she could get it into the office without it being seen by her colleagues, Deborah pulled herself together as best she could and made her way downstairs to grab her keys and rushed to work. She didn't even think about waking her husband or kissing him goodbye before she left, her mind was too focused on me and her latest opportunity to serve her master and prove yet again what a dirty whore I had made her into.

The drive from Deborah's home to Fredrickson, Mason & Collingwood - the law firm that she had worked in happily for the past five years - took twenty minutes in usual morning traffic, but for Deborah it felt like a lifetime this particular day.

Every time she stopped at a traffic light, she couldn't help but feel like every other driver in the cars around her knew she was not only naked under her skirt, but also that she was sopping wet and had a big dildo in her bag she wished she could use right then.

It was a filthy feeling, and one that made her blush despite herself. I had made her expose herself to many people since she became mine, Deborah had flashed strangers in public places and even masturbated in front of acquaintances, but still she felt the shame and humiliation when she thought others knew what a slut she now was. Of course that same feeling also was a huge turn on too, a paradox that I constantly pushed her to explore with my orders.

Sat at the third red light of her journey thus far, Deborah looked at the other people in the cars either side of her own. To the left was an overweight older man, probably in his late fifties or early sixties, with a double chin covered by a short grey beard and hair on his head to match.

He was not a handsome man, far from it in fact - he was fat and old and ugly - but a sudden filthy thought rushed into Deborah's head as she looked over at him.

Without any prompting she couldn't help imagine me ordering her to give him a blowjob and pictured herself on her knees, his hard cock in her left hand as he stood over her with his huge flabby gut bulging out obscenely over her head as she sucked on him, her lips wrapped around his shaft and her right hand in his saggy arse, pulling him forward to push more of his old cock deeper into her mouth as he moaned his approval at her technique and enthusiasm.

Deborah moaned herself as she felt the revulsion rush through her at such a filthy image, yet her cunt tingled like mad and dripped like a tap as she imagined the fat old man fucking her face, his hands grabbing her hair as he pulled her head back and forth sliding her mouth on his shaft, the sounds of her filthy actions loud and urgent, a wet sloppy noise that revealed just what a nasty whore she was for cock.

She imagined sweat dripping off his bloated body, skin clammy and slick as her fingers dug into his arse cheek while she sucked him eagerly, thriving on being made to degrade herself in such a disgusting way. She could hear his grunts and moans, the harsh way he called her a filthy fucking slut and demanded she take his thick grubby cock farther into her whore mouth.

Not for the first time that morning, she had to fight the urge to finger herself there and then. She was so distracted and aroused by the submissive, disgusting thought of being ordered to blow the fat old man she was looking at, that Deborah didn't even realise the light had turned green until the vehicle behind honked their horn and dragged her back to the real world.