Controlling Deborah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the anticipation had been hard, when the doorbell actually rang the nervous feelings doubled. Yes, Deborah was a submissive whore, but even so she was still getting used to being such. She never questioned my orders and fulfilled all my filthiest desires for her to humiliate and degrade herself, but that didn't stop her feeling embarrassed or hesitant before she really lost herself in heat of the moment.

Her stomach was tight and her breathing rapid as she hesitated for a brief second. But even though she was nervous, she was around too. Her cunt was soaked and her nipples ached, the clamps adding so much to her sense of excitement and in the end, as it always did, her desire to obey overcame her fear.

Deborah opened the door and gave a bright smile as she set eyes on the man who would be abusing her tonight for the first time. Quickly she realised that 'man' may not have been the right word.

Stood before her was a young guy who looked to be no more than 18 or 19 years old. He was chubby, sported a few red spots on his greasy looking face and had some curly blonde hair that was spilling out from under his red and white, company baseball cap.

"Oh thank you so much, how much do I owe you?" Deborah requested without any hint of the embarrassment she had been feeling. She'd gotten good at hiding her feelings recently, and playing a part around others.

The young delivery driver just stared at her slack jawed and with wide eyes. He couldn't believe that this woman had just opened the door naked, and more than that, she had 'whore for cock' written on her face and was wearing a collar and nipple clamps too. Unable to speak due to his shock, he just looked dumbfounded at Deborah even as his cock began to stiffen in his pants.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch the amount," Deborah giggled, and she felt her face flush a little as she looked down and saw the bulge at his crotch.

"Oh erm... that's ten dollars seventy-five in total... erm please," the teen stammered, trying to regain some sort of composure as his eyes roamed over her naked body, taking in her big breasts, and flared hips, and of course letting them linger on her shaved crotch.

"Let me just grab that for you," Deborah said and turned around, letting him see her arse now as she deliberately bent over to pick up her purse from where she'd placed in preparation.

The act of bending down caused her legs to part a little and gave the young delivery guy stood at the door an unobstructed view of her wet pussy. Deborah felt a jolt of excitement and humiliation as she heard him groan whilst he looked at her. Having a teen young enough to be her son staring at her naked cunt both arousing and terrifying at the same time.

Deborah let him look at her for a little longer than was required, before she pulled a twenty dollar bill out of her purse, then thought better if it and chose another before she stood up again, walking back to the door and handing it over with a smile.

"There's a fifty. You can keep the change," she said with a wink. "Oh but before you go, do you think you could help me with something?"

The teen nodded eagerly. If this naked woman who had just given him nearly a forty dollar tip wanted his help then he was more than willing to give it.

"Erm... sure if I can. What do you need?"

Deborah giggled at his eager response, she'd hardly got the question out before he'd answered, and she wondered just what he was thinking right now. This was the sort of thing that happened in porn movies, yet here he was lucky enough to find himself in the real life version.

"Well, as you can probably tell by looking at me, I'm a bit of a whore," Deborah let that sink in, pausing to point at the words on her face before continuing. "But my master has ordered that I am to send him a photo of my face covered in cum, and I really don't want to disobey him, so I was wondering if you'd come in and..." She let the suggestion speak for itself, trailing off her sentence and looking hopefully at the young guy. Letting him pick up where she left off in his own head.

He wasn't super fast on the uptake right away, but suddenly his face lit up in a smile as he realised that Deborah was offering him the chance to be the one to cover her face in his cum. Still he didn't instantly agree.

"Are you serious?" he asked a little wary that this may be some sort of trick. As much as he was thinking with his cock right then, like all teenager boys would in the same circumstances, he couldn't shake the feeling this may well be too good to be true.

"I'm always serious when it comes to obeying my master, he'll punish me if I don't send him that picture," Deborah said thinking about just what I could order her to do by way of punishment if she didn't follow my instructions and suck this boy's cock tonight.

A car went past on the road beyond her driveway and Deborah felt her face redden a little in embarrassment as she imagined the driver and passengers being able to see her stood collared, clamped and naked talking to the delivery boy. She couldn't risk her neighbours seeing her like this, but she couldn't abandon her instructions either. She needed to get this teen inside.

"Can I confess something to you?" Deborah asked urgently and in a hushed conspiratorial tone. "I may have been ordered to send the picture, but I really, really want to suck a young cock right now, and I don't think you'll be disappointed."

When the teen spoke next it was with a beaming grin as he stepped through the doorway and into the kitchen as Deborah ushered him inside and shut the door behind him.

"Wow... so your husband told you to do this?"

Now safely inside the house with the door closed, Deborah laughed. The very idea that her husband would order her to not only answer the door naked and with degrading writing on her face, never mind accentuate that with a teenagers cum after sucking his cock, was hilarious to her.

"No, I never said my husband ordered me to do this, he's out of town for the night. I said my master ordered me," Deborah said as she saw the look of confusion on the teen delivery driver's face.

It made her smile that he was so naive, and she wondered if he was actually a virgin or not. Looking at him he didn't seem like the type teenage girls lusted after, but maybe he'd gotten lucky one night with a drunk high-school girl. He certainly was getting lucky tonight, but it had been a long time since Deborah had left high-school.

"Oh right," he said not really understanding, but not wanting to say something that would end this situation. Deborah was happy to let him think whatever he wanted, all she needed from him was right there in his pants and would soon by all over her face.

She dropped to her knees in front of him, the teen's eyes following her down, and licking her lips she began to un-buckle his belt and quickly had his pants around his ankles, groaning when his hard young cock sprang free and jerked up and down in front of her face.

Any lingering feelings of embarrassment and fear washed away as Deborah took in the sight of the bouncing young cock inches from her lips. The pizza delivery boy may have been a bit chubby and his face greasy and spotty, but his cock looked great. She guessed he was about seven inches long, plus nice and thick around too, not the biggest she'd had but enough to make her mouth water... and her cunt drip in excitement too.

Reaching out, Deborah wrapped her left hand, displaying her wedding ring, around the base of the shaft and slowly ran her palm along its length then back again, eliciting a groan from the teen as he watched her play with him. Deborah felt a shudder pass through her body as she felt the familiar submissive waves building inside her now she had a cock in her hand.

"My master wants you to enjoy having his submissive slut sucking your cock," Deborah purred up at the teen she was stroking slowly, lifting her eyes so she could look at him from her knees. "He has ordered me to make you feel so good with my mouth, and his slut always obeys her master!"

Without letting the teen reply, Deborah leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, flicking it with her tongue as she sucked, and savouring the feeling of real warm flesh in her mouth once again.

"Oh fuck!" the teen groaned as he threw his head back as Deborah took half his length into her warm, wet mouth. It throbbed and jerked as she sucked him.

Deborah made sure to keep looking up at his face as she slid her mouth backward and then took him deep toward her throat, slowly forcing her lips along his shaft so he could feel the pleasure of having the head of his cock enter her throat. She'd practised deep throating her dildos at my order, before graduation to her husband's cock and finally much bigger ones belonging to a few strangers she'd picked up in the past three months.

The teen has his teeth clenched and was moaning already as Deborah slid her head back and pulled her lips off his shaft, a long string of saliva connecting her lips to the tip of his cock before it snapped and fell onto her chin and tits.

"Mmmm you taste good," Deborah said giving him an encouraging moan as she kissed the head of his wet cock, lavishing it with her lips briefly before she looked back up at the teen boy. "Please grab my hair, call me a filthy whore!"

She eagerly took his cock back between her lips and sank her mouth down his shaft, forcing the head into her throat until she gagged. She wanted to feel filthy and degraded, craved the humiliation of being called a whore, slut or a cunt as she sucked and worshiped a cock. Deborah knew I expected it too, I wanted to know she'd been used as a fuck toy and humiliated when she gave me her report.

The teen, not believing his luck to have been given this delivery, looked down at Deborah as she coughed and gagged with his cock in her mouth and down her throat. It felt amazing as her throat rippled on the sensitive head. He could see the saliva on her chin, and again marvelled at the black marker words on her face, making her look every bit the whore it advertised her to be.

"Suck my dick you fucking filthy whore!" he growled and grabbed Deborah's hair in both his hands, his fingers clenched in pleasure as the nature woman groaned her delight at his degrading words, sending waves running up his shaft as she let him slip from her throat and bobbed her head quickly, fucking her own face on his cock whilst she sucked him.

Deborah felt a huge jolt ripple through her cunt as she heard the young man call her a whore and demand she suck his dick. She found it all the more thrilling because it was such a young man making the demand, and looking up she got the added degrading pleasure of seeing his pizza company shirt, reminding her that he was a minimum wage delivery boy, yet here she was choking on his cock as she took it back into her throat.

"Fuck yes! Suck it you nasty slut! Take all my dick in your dumbass mouth! You fucked up nasty cock whore!" the teen urged now. He was getting into the mood, realising that the more degrading things he said to her, the more eagerly this rich mature whore suck his cock and liked it.

Deborah let his words wash over her and felt her juices pour down her inner thighs. She loved it. This was exactly what she needed, to be told what a worthless whore she was, only good for being used. She had to encourage that behaviour from this boy, she needed more of it.

"I am! I'm a whore for cock! Tell me again!" Deborah pleaded as she felt more saliva drop off her chin and onto her already wet tits, adding to the mess and making her feel even more nasty than whilst she begged to be verbally abused.

Her nipples ached thanks to the clamps on them, but that only fuelled her pleasure and Deborah used that feeling to force herself to take the teen's cock back into her throat, pushing her mouth onto his cock so far that she rested her chin on his balls.

"Holy fucking shit! Suck my dick you fucking cunt! Oh shit! Gag on it you nasty whore!"

Deborah closed her eyes as she had the hold back an orgasm that threatened to explode deep within her just from the sensation of choking on the young cock blocking her throat and the utterly degrading way she'd just been spoken to by its owner.

Gagging she had to pull her mouth off him, letting his shaft fall from between her lips so she could take a ragged deep breath, saliva spilling from her mouth like a fountain. She looked at the throbbing length of teenage meat she was orally worshipping and saw it glistening, and she got a sudden filthy idea.

"Rub your cock all over my face! Make me look like the fucking dirty submissive whore I am! Oh yes!"

Deborah moaned loudly as she felt the warm wet shaft slap onto her right cheek before it was dragged over her nose and rubbed onto the left side of her face, the saliva that it was dripping in smearing the marker pen letters and making them streak, the words still legible but now elongated and smudged, as the teen rubbed his cock back and forth whilst Deborah revelled in her depravity.

"Oh shit, open your mouth again you stupid cunt," the boy growled as he pushed the head of his cock back against her lips several seconds later, no longer satisfied by merely wiping it on her now saliva covered face.

Deborah gladly obeyed, parting her lips and taking him back into her mouth as he once more grabbed her hair in his fists and thrust his hips back and forth, taking charge now and fucking her face himself rather than letting her bob her head, which was perfect for Deborah. She much better enjoyed being forced to suck cock rather than be allowed to.

She felt utterly degraded and so aroused it was a struggle not to climax despite not even touching her cunt. She had the warmth of her saliva all over her face, dripping off her chin and plastered all over her tits. She had a teenage boy fucking her face in her kitchen as she knelt naked and humiliated. And soon she'd have his thick sticky cum splattered all over her face. Any one of those things alone would have made her shudder in orgasm normally, all together it was almost torture, because I had expressly told her that she was not to climax until after he had.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" the teen grunted as he thrust his cock back and forth, in and out of Deborah's mouth. The sounds of his shaft slamming into the wetness that was contained within making for a sloppy squelch that further led to Deborah's submissive sense of depravity growing more intense.

His grip tightened on Deborah's hair, fingers clenched tight now as he held her head still whilst he continued to slam his hips forward, driving the full length of his cock into her mouth, the head sliding into her spasming throat each time.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum!" the teen delivery driver cried suddenly, his cock half way in Deborah's mouth and half out, her lips tight around the shaft at the time.

Quickly Deborah yanked her head backward, letting his shaft free and grabbing it in her hand, aiming to tip directly at the bridge of her nose as she began to rub it vigorously, her palm sliding up and down the dripping wet cock.

"My face! You have to cum all over my face! Glaze this whore in your cum!" Deborah begged as she jerked him off like a woman possessed, desperate to feel the thick gooey jets splatter onto her already wet skin. Desperate to have it stick to, and then dribble down from, her forehead, her cheeks and nose.

The teen gasped as he felt his climax build fast and powerfully. He was staring down at the naked woman on her knees, face covered in streaked degrading words and saliva, jerking his cock like nobody ever had before as she begged for him to shoot his load right onto her face. Given that kind of stimulation it was hardly surprising he couldn't hold back.

"Fuck!" he let out a long cry as his cock pulsed, stiffened and jumped in Deborah's hand as the first thick spurt of gooey cum sprayed from the tip and arched through the air until it hit her right between the eyes, high up on her forehead.

Deborah closed her eyes and bit her lip as she felt the hot splatter of cum hitting her face, a long streak of the stuff trailing down over her nose, quickly followed by a second jerk of the teen's cock that dumped a second spurt of cum onto her, this one striking her left cheek.

More followed. The great thing about youth, other than the energy to fuck hard and enthusiasm to do it as often as possible, is the amount of cum that an 18 year old spews when he's really excited.

Deborah revelled in every splatter as she moved his cock subtly right and left, aiming the tip to maximise the covering her face took as a few last spasms shot the remaining spurts of his creamy goo which landed on her already sticky face, her features a total mess.

Finally spent, the teen stepped back and took in deep rapid breaths, recovering from his orgasm, but Deborah noted that unlike her forty-something year old husband, this eighteen year old didn't instantly go soft after shooting his load. She couldn't help but envy the teenage girls of the world.

"I need you to photo me, my phone is right there," Deborah said pointing from her knees to the dining table where she'd put it as she'd waited for the doorbell to ring.

The teen grinned and reached over to grab the expensive phone, then with the expertise of his generation for all things electrical, he quickly got the camera app running and pointed the lens at Deborah's face, snapping several pictures as she smiled then pouted like a disgusting, cum covered model.

"These okay?" The teen asked as he handed the phone to Deborah who swiped through them and marvelled at just how much of her face was covered in blobs and streaks of thick white cum. It covered most of the streaky black letters on her left cheek, and partially the ones on her right too, but mostly the gooey liquid was splattered all over the bridge of her nose and up between her eyes where the first, more powerful shots had been dumped.

Looking at herself, smiling like a schoolgirl getting her class picture taken, with a teenage boy's cum all over her face, and underneath it, partly showing through the white mess, the words 'whore for cock' made her feel more degraded and disgusting than she ever had in her life. It also made her more desperate to orgasm than ever before too.

Too distracted by looking at the proof of the filthy whore she'd become, Deborah didn't realise that the pizza boy had pulled his pants back up.

"Err... I've got more deliveries I need to make, but thanks for this," he said uncertainly, his confidence waning now that he didn't have his hard cock shoved into Deborah's mouth as she'd begged him to abuse her.

She looked up at him and smiled then quickly got to her feet, he was a guest in her home and her parents had always taught her that you escorted a guest out when they leave. Some habits die hard, even for submissive sluts.

"Thank you for helping me... Darren," Deborah realised for the first that he was wearing a tag on his shirt, and she found out for the first time the name of the young man who's cum she was proudly displaying on her face.

"No problem," Darren the pizza boy said as Deborah opened the door for him and watched him out, standing in full sight of the road and anyone passing by fully naked with a collar and nipple clamps just as she had when he'd arrived, only now sporting a creamy face mask of teenage cum too.

"Next time I order pizza I'll insist that you deliver it. Bye bye," Deborah winked and closed the door laughing to herself once she was alone again at the excited look on his face.

She looked at the photos of herself one more time, at the thick lines of cum stuck to her flushed yet shiny skin, and felt the repulsive thrill of being a whore. Her pussy was soaked and demanding attention as it had for what seemed like hours now.