Controlling Deborah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about my instructions from earlier, Deborah's messy face lit up with a grin, causing some of the deposited goo to slowly crawl down towards her chin. She had permission to climax herself after she had taken her facial, but she also had to write me a report of her actions, detailing how she had served me.

An exciting idea occurred to Deborah as she ran up stairs to the spare bedroom where she kept her toys. She pulled out a Bad Dragon toy that I had told her to buy weeks ago, shaped like a rather large canine cock, it had rapidly become one of her favourites because of the odd shaped head, swelled knot near the base and it's sheer size.

Taking the toy to her husband's home office she placed it on the chair where he sat as he wrote his emails and held online meetings. This time instead of his laptop, Deborah placed her own down and opened her messages, then after positioning her aching pussy over the pointed tip of her toy, Deborah sat down slowly, groaning as the rubber toy was forced into her cunt. The tip opening her up more and more as she let her weight sink her body until she felt the tennis ball sized swelling press against her clit.

When she had all she could take of it inside her, stuffing and stretching her inner walls like no cock ever had, Deborah paused and focused her attention on the open email, not that it was easy to ignore the sensation of fullness or the pleasure, but she but she her best, and started typing...

Sir,

Please be aware that as your slut writes to you now, she reeks of, and is covered in, cum. Her face is a sticky mess just as you ordered.

Your slut thanks you for her instructions today, and she has followed them to the letter just as you expect. For your approval here is both a detailed report on the filthy actions your whore participated in and photos of it for your viewing please...

Deborah paused and lifted her hips, sliding her dripping and aching cunt up the toy before pushing herself down it again, groaning and gasping at the waves of pleasure that radiated out from her clit. She knew she would probably not be able to hold off her climax until she'd finished her report, which could take upwards of half an hour to type out, if she kept riding the toy as she worked, but it was a challenge she was happy to give herself. After all, win or lose, the outcome was still the same.

Chapter 3

Laid flat on her back on the bed, Deborah looked up at the ceiling and tried to focus her mind on anything that would stop her from having an orgasm.

It wasn't an easy thing to do, mostly because she had her husband on top of her pounding away wildly in and out of her cunt with his cock, as his mouth ravished her neck with kisses. He was moaning and grunting with every thrust of his hips, shaft driving into her familiar passage balls deep before he pulled back and went for another driving thrust.

Deborah knew why her husband was so eager right now. This was the first time in almost two weeks that she'd allowed him to fuck her, or more accurately the first time I'd given her permission to let him fuck her. Almost daily he'd tried to instigate some action, and every time she'd denied him, making excuses or just outright saying no. Until today.

My instructions had been clear in my morning email. My dirty slut was to surprise her husband with a morning blowjob. Not say anything to him, just drop to her knees and take his limp cock into her mouth, suck until he's hard and then allow him to fill her cunt with his cum.

I wanted Deborah to remember why she followed my orders, why she craved having me degrade her. Every time I had her fuck her husband it was a vivid reminder of just how unsatisfying the process was, how much she was unfulfilled by the experience when compared to the filth that I inflicted upon her with my orders.

It wasn't that she even particularly enjoyed having him pounding her any more. Ever since I had opened her up to the pleasures of filthy submission, the vanilla sex he offered had lost its lustre. Whilst I had her degrading herself, fucking strangers and acting like a whore, the most she could expect from the man she'd married so long ago was a few minutes of thrusting, with him on top every time. But occasionally it was good for her to remember that.

Besides I wanted her really at her filthy submissive best that night, and a good fucking but the denial of orgasm would, by the time she went to meet her parents for dinner, have Deborah so on edge that she would struggle to hold her inner whore in check during the meal. All at the price of having her endure her husband pawing at her tits and filling her cunt.

Of course it wasn't the case Deborah couldn't physically still orgasm while her husband used her. She still loved the feeling of a cock driven into her cunt, even if it was small like his, and she'd not had a climax in days by this time, but the main source of her pleasure came from knowing she was only allowing him to fuck her because I told her she was to do it. Thinking about that was what fuelled her. Remembering that her body belonged to me, and not the man she'd married.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" her husband grunted as he thrust into Deborah harder, his balls slapping against her skin as his cock sank as far as it could into her each time. He'd been between her thighs for a few minutes now hammering away on top of her eagerly. His frustrations, built up for weeks, finally having an outlet.

Deborah bit her lip and dutifully moaned her approval, but it was far from genuine. Rather than enjoying this intimate moment, she was actively focusing on not orgasming. I had long ago told her that she was never to cum with him, only when I allowed it, with her husband she was always to fake it, let the pathetic idiot think he was bringing her to the peak of pleasure, when the truth was her submission to me is what made her climax.

"Here it comes baby, oh yes!"

Deborah closed her eyes as she heard her husband announce he was about to orgasm, and faked an orgasm she desperately wished had been a real one, herself as he unloaded his balls inside her. She'd been so close to breaking my rule, to letting go and climaxing several times as he'd fucked her, not because of his actions but because she was a filthy slut who lived to get used, in the end though she just couldn't do it. Her submissive nature was too strong to allow her to actively disobey my orders.

Spent after his few minutes of work, Deborah's husband rolled off her and lay panting next to her, exclaiming his approval at how good it had been, but all Deborah could think about was the instructions that had come along with the order to let him fuck her this morning. Just thinking about what she had to do later making her stomach tighten into a knot and her cunt tingle like his cock alone hadn't managed to do.

"Sorry I can't come to dinner with you and your parents tonight."

Deborah was snapped back to the here and now by her husband's words, not that she'd really heard them. She'd been thinking about the dinner she would be having at the most expensive restaurant in New York City before he'd mentioned it though, and she briefly wondered if he could read her mind. But that was ridiculous or he'd have been appalled at what was going on in her head right then, the images of depravity and humiliation she knew were coming for her, and how much she was desperately excited about them.

"What was that? Sorry my mind was elsewhere," Deborah said as she tried to shake the thoughts for now. But it proved impossible, the anticipation was too great, all she could do was make herself at least listen to her husband and let the other feelings she was having play in the background.

"Wow I was that good, you literally can't focus?" he laughed and grinned broadly like the world's biggest idiot. He genuinely thought his pathetic few minutes of vanilla humping had satisfied Deborah. It would have been laughable if it wasn't so sad.

"Something like that. What did you say before?" Deborah smiled, but inside she felt repulsed by his stupid ego trip. She had been on the verge of orgasm several times but that had been nothing to do with him. She actually felt annoyed enough for a brief half second that she considered telling him she was only taking his little cock because her master had ordered it.

"Just that I'm sorry I can't go to dinner with your parents tonight," he said climbing off the bed and standing, his cock hung limp between his legs, glistening in Deborah's juices.

If it had been anyone else Deborah would have had the uncontrolled urge to crawl over on her hands and knees like a bitch and suck the wetness off, clean that cock and taste herself and his cum mix in the process, but as she looked at her husband's cock she felt only the desire to laugh when she compared it to those of the real men she'd submitted to in recent months on my orders.

"It's fine. Mummy and daddy already said that they will take us both out when we visit them next month," Deborah said, not voicing her actual feelings.

In truth, Deborah had been delighted that her husband had to go to a meeting tonight and miss the meal she was having with her parents. If he had been there it would make my instructions so much harder to comply with, he'd get in the way Deborah knew. Better she only had her mother and father to fool into thinking she was still a prim and proper mature woman, rather than the filthy submissive whore she actually was, and would prove to be again in the restaurant.

A shudder ran up her spine as she thought about degrading herself while around her parents. They were so proud of her, proud of the woman she'd become. If they only knew the reality of what she was it would probably kill them! Certainly they would never speak to her again if they even found out she'd fucked a black man three weeks ago, and that was hardly the worst thing she'd been made to do. If anything it was one of the most tame.

Her husband walked out of the bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom to clean himself up, leaving Deborah alone with her thoughts. She felt the usual nervous energy that tightened her stomach as she thought about my instructions for tonight, but mixed in with that was the excitement that always accompanied the fear. There was also the arousal.

With her cunt still full of her husband's cum, and still naked lying on her marital bed, Deborah grabbed her phone and wrote me an account of how she'd allowed him to fuck her but had not climaxed herself and then thanked me for allowing her to once again be my filthy slut. She paused for a moment and then, with her heart pounding, added a last line to her email...

Your filthy whore is looking forward to obeying your orders tonight Sir, and she hopes that it will please you to have her climax multiple times!"

Your submissive slut,

Deborah

Deborah hit send before she could chicken out and deleted that final comment. Her face burned red as she thought about what she'd just done, basically requesting that I make her orgasm multiple times in front of her parents in a restaurant so up market and expensive that the meal she was going to have would cost more than her clients at the law firm earned in a week.

What had come over her? Why had she written that? Deborah had no idea, but now it was out there she couldn't take it back and would have to live with the consequences. A huge sense of excitement and anticipation built deep within Deborah's head, making her juices flow and clit throb. She wished she had permission to drag her husband back to bed and have him fuck her again... Well, almost wished she did anyway, she doubted she'd ever be that desperate.

Five hours later and Deborah was walking into Sawyers, one of the most prestigious restaurants in New York City, wearing a Gucci dress that had cost a fortune, and yet she had never felt more cheap and filthy in her life.

The building was grand and so fancy, every bit of the facade screaming opulence and luxury, telling the world that this restaurant was for those of high means, those able to afford the best in life. Inside the air was warm and scented, soft violin notes mixed with the chatter and murmurs of the clientele creating a charming ambience of easy comfort and contentment.

"Good evening madam, may I help you?" The maître d' was tall and slim, dressed immaculately and giving off the air of one perfectly in control no matter the situation. It had always struck Deborah that there were enough people like this to staff every top end restaurant in the city, yet somehow each establishment was fronted by such a man it seemed.

"Hello, table for three under the name of Stevens," Deborah smiled despite her heart thudding in her chest. She felt so on show, so nervous as she waited for the reservation to be checked on the books.

Looking around the tables with a quick glance as she confirmed her table reservation to the maître d', Deborah noted it was almost exclusively business people having over dinner meetings and couples dining out. The sort of people you'd expect in such a high class place. The men were all wearing suits, and the women looked gorgeous just as Deborah did in her expensive designer dress. Yet she was certain that no other woman here shared the accessories she was wearing.

"Right this way madam, I shall show you to your table," the maître d' inclined his head politely and escorted her into the dining area.

Deborah was sure as she was shown to her table, where she would wait for her parents who were running a few minutes late, that every other customer was taking note of her, aware of, and judging her for the butt plug she had stuffed up her arse and the We Vibe toy she had inside her knickers, pressed against her clit and G-spot.

Of course that was just her being paranoid, yet Deborah couldn't help but feel her face redden as the embarrassment grew when she walked past an elderly gentleman, seated at a table alone just behind hers, and felt his eyes follow her, looking at her arse as she went by.

He was quite obviously in his late sixties, or possibly even early seventies. Grey hair had started to recede from the crown of his head leaving a large bald spot on top, but around the sides and back it was bushy to compensate. He sported a grey moustache on his upper lip, making him look liked an aged Tom Selleck, but not nearly as handsome. His face was wide and loose skin hung around his neck like a wattle on a turkey. Wrinkles and deep lines that came with age defined his features, as did his eyes. Surprising for a man of his advanced years they were still clear, blue and strong.

'Oh my God he knows what a slut I am.'

The thought rushed through Deborah's head as she felt the humiliation flare deep inside. She suddenly felt more nervous than ever before, but that started the tingling in her crotch too. It was the contradictory nature of being a submissive, the more she felt degraded and humiliated, the more she enjoyed it and got aroused.

She'd worn a butt plug before on my orders, so it wasn't something she was unused to, but she had never been made to wear one in a setting like this, nor in the presence of others. The previous times had been when she was alone at home or in a hotel room, there is had her insert the plug to heighten her feelings of submission whilst I had her take pictures and masturbate for my enjoyment.

Deborah had enjoyed the sensation of having the lump of metal stretching her arsehole as she'd posed on hands and knees showing it off, and climaxed so hard when she'd been on her back with legs spread fucking herself with another of her toys with it still inserted. It had taken some getting used to, but it had also pushed her both physically and mentally to new levels of depraved pleasure too.

Right now though, it was a different feeling. Every step she took reminded her of the sensation of fullness in her anal passage, her arse cheeks holding the flat end of the toy firmly in place as it sat tightly inside her tiny stretched hole. It was incredible how filthy she felt to be wearing it in public, and how submissive she felt remembering it was me who had made her do it.

If it had just been the butt plug she had to think about she may not have been so embarrassed, but her other accessory was if anything even worse.

I'd ordered her to buy the We Vibe 'We Connect' toy a month into her submission. Essentially it was a hands free, remote controlled orgasm toy that stimulated the wearer both outside and inside, and the best thing about it was that it connected to an app that I could control on my phone from the UK and my dirty little whore would get the effects almost instantly in the US.

We'd experimented with it in private, and I had spent hours one particularly enjoyable day forcing Deborah to orgasm by turning the We Vibe toy on at random times and intensities of my choosing, never letting her know when she'd get a sudden intense jolt of pleasure until it happened. She had confessed afterward the anticipation had been almost unbearable, all the time she was guessing when the toy would activate, yet was never ready for it when it did. She'd climaxed at least a dozen times that day, her pussy so sensitive after the first few she had literally been left shaking and squirting by the end.

Now she was wearing it again, but this time in public, and more frighteningly whilst having a meal with her elderly parents who had no idea she had gone from being their respectable daughter, to being my submissive whore.

Deborah felt the plug press into her arsehole more firmly as she sat down, her weight sinking down on it as she put her butt on the seat which pushed the metal toy upwards at the same time. She had to stifle a groan of pleasure and felt more humiliated that she'd had that reaction with people all around. Her knickers were already wet from the excitement though.

Waiting for her parents to arrive, Deborah took the opportunity to shoot me a message, letting me know she was in the restaurant and had her plug inserted and toy in place. It was 7pm in New York as she sent her email, but with the time difference it was actually 1am where I was in the UK. That didn't bother me though, I had stayed up late specially for this, and I was just as excited about playing with my whore as she was to have me controlling her pleasures.

A sudden desire came to me as I read the message that she had been seated and was awaiting her parents arrival. A nasty idea that caused my cock to stiffen at the very thought filled my head. I smiled as I typed her next instruction.

Go to the bathroom of the restaurant and into a stall, but leave the door wide open... you will then remove your butt plug and shove it in your mouth, take a picture and send it to me... now!

Deborah read my reply, twice. The first time she'd been too shocked to believe it, her heart pounding as she contemplated the filthy instruction I had given her. She had to take a moment to mentally adjust, to let the submissive inside her once again assert itself fully. But assert itself it did, and without question she got up and hurried to the bathroom.

Entering, she was relieved to find it empty. Deborah had no idea what she would have done if there had been other women in there already. Could she have openly obeyed my order in front of them? It made her clit tingle to think about, because she knew the answer probably was yes.

Her arousal at being such a slut and given such a degrading command forced Deborah into the last cubicle of the four that were lined up for use. She'd chosen that one because it was at least the farthest from the door and gave her the best chance to take the picture and get out before anyone saw her, she reasoned.

Deborah had to fight her natural instinct to close the cubicle door when she entered it. It felt like such a violation of her privacy to have it wide open as she hitched up the bottom of her black Gucci dress, pulling it over her arse, as she bent forward at the waist and hooked her fingers into her knickers, pushing them down her thighs to her knees where she opened her legs wider and held them off the floor.