Controlling Kali Pt. 01

Story Info
Satisfying a wife's desires.
2.3k words
3.89
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sipped on my glass of scotch as I looked across the table. Her name was Kali. She was a beautiful 27-year-old woman. This was the first night I met her, but I knew I had to have her. As she talked, I looked at her bright blue eyes, her long blonde hair, her short black dress that showed off her amazing curves, including her 34D breasts.

How did I know her bra size? Oh sure, I only just met her but we had been chatting online for over two weeks. In that time, I asked her everything and she told me everything. I knew about the size of her breasts, when she lost her virginity, how often she liked to cum, how she like to cum, and every way she would be willing to pleasure me if given the chance. Kali was a submissive woman. In every bone of her body she wanted nothing more than to be ordered around by a strong, dominant man.

At first, she thought her tendencies toward submitting was just a phase. She started by reading a bit about BDSM, but that only fueled her curiosity. On a whim, she drove to an adult toy store. She told herself she was just there to look, but she ended up buying a ball gag and paddle that said "SLUT". One night, she open an incognito browser and explored her fantasy. First it was just a couple images. A girl wearing handcuffs, another being spanked by a tall, older man. Then she found a few videos. She hesitated, Kali had never watched porn before but she was becoming obsessed, and incredibly turned on. She clicked on one video, the plot was rather stupid but the sex was amazing. Watching this young, large breasted girl get tied up and fucked hard made her so wet. She was about to masturbate when she remembered the ball gag. Pausing the video, she quickly ran to the bedroom, grabbed the gag out of her bedside table, and put it on. That night she had the most amazing orgasm of her life pretending she was the girl in the video.

This was not just a phase, or a short-lived fetish. This was an intense desire, a basic need that consumed her life. There wasn't a day that went by where she didn't think about being a sex slave. There was just one problem, Jim. Jim was Kali's husband of six years. Prior to Kali's sexual awaken, they had an terrific but very vanilla sex life. But as Kali's desires changed, Jim was no longer able to pleasure her. Kali was open and expressed her needs to him and Jim attempted to be dominant man she wanted, but it wasn't him.

Soon, they stopped having sex altogether. It had been either too vanilla and frustrating for Kali, or Jim made a weak attempt to dominate her but completely failed. Reluctantly Jim came to the conclusion that their marriage needed some "help". Jim started reading about BDSM, bondage, impact play, rigging... He read everything he could, and the more he read the less he thought that this world was for him. Then one day he saw a post on a site by a man named Paul. Like him, Paul's wife identified as a submissive but he also wasn't able to be her Dom. As Jim read on, Paul described that they were able to find a dominant man that she could submit to. Jim wondered if this was the help they needed; although, he felt really unease about the idea of another man fucking his wife. Jim continued to read and the husband described how the Dom not only took control of his wife but also him. Jim was shocked to read that the husband was told if and when he could fuck his own wife and whether he could cum in her. This all seemed too much for him but for some reason he was compelled to read the rest of the post. By the end, Jim was hard. The idea of being dominated by his wife's bull excited him. He still had his doubts but he decided to pursue finding a Dom to control Kali and cuckold him.

That's where I come in. It must have been luck that Jim read one of my posts. I was pleased that he reached out to me. After explaining what he was looking for, he set up a chat between Kali and I. It took a little for Kali to open up but once we had chatted a couple times and she started to trust me, she became an open book. And after multiple long chats, it was time to meet.

So there we were, the three of us in a booth at the back of a quiet restaurant. They both were obviously nervous, but after a little small talk, Kali started to loosen up. It took longer for Jim, he was pounding back his drinks while intensely watching me most of the night. I knew I needed to address Jim alone.

"Kali, I want you to go to the ladies room." I gave this young submissive her first orders, "While there, I want you to take off your panties. Don't play with yourself or cum. Wait in a stall, with your panties in your hand. Once I text you, you may come back to the table, at which point, you will stand in front of me and offer me your panties. Do you understand?"

Kali looked at her husband, he gave no sign that she shouldn't follow my command, but also gave no sign that he was okay with it. After what felt like an eternity, she looked back at me and nodded. Kali slowly stood up and made her way to the bathroom. I watched her walk away. The tight dress was a terrific choice, it hugged the curves of her ass perfectly. When she disappeared from view, I turned to Jim.

"That is a beautiful dress." I remarked.

"I picked it out for her to wear tonight." Jim whispered, his head now looking down. With it being just the two of us, he must have figured I would be getting to the point.

"Listen Jim. I get it, you are scared that I might hurt her, scared that you might lose her. But that's not going to happen. You contacted me because you wanted to save your marriage. You contacted me because you can't meet her needs..."

He stopped me, "I know... I just... I'm afraid. I'm less afraid of what you will do with her. I'm worried about what your plans are for me. And how this will affect my sex life."

I was somewhat surprised that Jim was more concerned about himself then the safety of his wife. But now I was aware of his concerns. I acknowledged his fear. For a new submissive, it is best to start slow. I knew it would be the same with Jim. He needed to know that sex with Kali would be the same or might even get better, even if that was really not the case.

"Nothing will change. You and Kali will still have sex, it will likely even be better since she will be more satisfied." I spoke with confidence, like I was his close friend.

That did it. Jim seem to relax. We talked for a few more minutes, leaving his wife waiting in the bathroom. His continued to be more at ease. We even chuckled about the error our team's rookie shortstop had just made.

I was about to text Kali back to the table but I decided to push Jim a little, to establish some ground rules. He needed to remember who was in charge.

"Here is how the rest of the night will go Jim. I'm going to text Kali. Soon after she comes back, we are going to leave together, so long as she consents. She'll text you once we reach our destination. That will be only communicate you receive and I don't want you interrupting us tonight. She'll be fine and I will deliver her back to you in the morning."

I started to text Kali as I finished, "Oh, and you are not to masturbate tonight."

Jim listened to everything I said and took it all in. He looked like a deer in headlights but as Kali approached the table, he nodded to me indicating that he understood. Kali reached the table and stood next to me with her hand out.

"I have something for you sir." she said. Despite being a novice, she understood her role very well. I didn't move to take her panties. Instead, I stared toward the bar, took another sip of my scotch, and made eye contact with the waitress signaling for her to come over. Then I looked at Kali, she saw the waitress approaching. When she was about ten steps from the table, I mouthed the words 'the check' and the waitress turned back toward the bar. Kali let out a sigh of relief.

"Your panties my slave." I put my open hand out for her to give them to me. Kali handed them to me as though she was trying to hide them from anyone who might be looking in our direction. They were perfect like her, a black, lacy thong. As the waitress started to come back to the table, I balled up the thong and handed it back to Kali.

"Put them in your mouth." Kali's eyes were wide. I'm sure Jim was probably equally surprised but my eyes were glued to Kali. With the waitress close, Kali knew she had little time. She grabbed the panties and put them in her mouth. Seconds later, the waitress drop of the bill. I smiled, this was going to be a fun night.

"Okay Kali. It is clear that you are submissive and that you want to please me." I continued as I pulled out my wallet. "I plan to take you tonight. To be clear, I'm going to dominate you as I wish and fuck you. This time, I don't want you to look to Jim, I want you to decide on your own. If this is what you want, nod your head yes."

Kali quickly nodded as I dropped three twenties on the bill to cover our charges and the tip. I started to rise and offer my hand to take Kali's. We walked towards the exit, Kali and I, with Jim trailing behind. I looked back to Jim with a stern expression to remind him he had his orders.

By now the restaurant was quite empty, as was the parking lot. Jim made his way to his car, which was right across from my Mustang. Jim turned on his car, his headlights illuminating the scene currently playing out. My hand grabbed the back of her head pulling her towards me, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss. Then I started kissing her neck. Jim was still there, watching. He couldn't see my left hand as it played with her tits over her dress. He couldn't see my right hand unclip the clasp in the back and unzip the dress. He couldn't see as I help her slip the dress to the floor so that this little wife was now completely naked.

I am sure he could see the face she made when I insert two fingers into her very wet pussy. She moaned as I penetrated her and nibbled at her neck. My right hand grabbed her hair and made sure that her gaze was towards Jim. I kissed her earlobe as I fingered her faster. We both were looking at Jim; although, with his lights on it was difficult to see his face. I wondered if he was enjoying watching we take his wife for the first time. Kali moaned. She was close. If she didn't have her panties in her mouth, I'm quite certain she would have asked to cum.

"Not yet, don't cum yet." I anticipated her desire. I let go of her head with my right hand and made a gesture for Jim to come over to her door.

Jim was certainly watching and soon he was at the passenger side of my Mustang. I lowered the tinted window and for the first time Jim saw that his wife was naked being finger fucked in the restaurant parking lot. He was speechless.

"Hand Jim your dress, you won't need it anymore tonight." Kali immediately reached down, grabbed the dress on the floor, and handed it to her husband. As her hand moved back in the car, I spoke to him one last time for the evening.

"You may leave now. Nothing else for you to see here."

Jim started to walk away as I rolled up the window, but not before he could hear me tell my new slave to cum. Her pussy throbbed with an intense orgasm as she moaned with pleasure. Her head rolled back in the seat, her breathing became faster as I continued to fuck her with two fingers. Finally, after I thought she couldn't take anymore, and after I was certain Jim had left, I pulled out of her pussy and presented my fingers at her lips. As she opened her mouth, I removed the panties dropping them into her lap as she eagerly took my fingers in her mouth to suck them clean. As Kali breathing returned to normal, she was able to focus outside of the car. She noticed Jim was gone and she noticed the waitress was about 15 feet away, having stopped walking to her car and decided to watch Kali cum. That feeling of relief from earlier when the waitress didn't catch her was now replaced with intense embarrassment.

"Kali, you are a slave. If you wish, I'll have her finger you next. Embrace your new life." I said as I put the car in drive and slowly pulled out of the parking lot. Kali gave the waitress a small wave.