The Willow Switch Pt. 01

Story Info
Our honeymoon cruise reveals previously hidden depths.
8.7k words
3.81
19.7k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days 1-6 of 10

Day 1. By all accounts, it had been a beautiful ceremony, and our Saturday wedding had been free of hitches or hidden snags. The weather held off and the temperature hovered just below eighty on the mostly sunny June day. We said our vows in a beautiful Santa Barbara garden to the smell of flowers and the sounds of buzzing bees and a babbling brook. The breeze had been gentle and consistent, the 4-piece combo was not too loud, our soloist hit every high note, and every seat was full of snappily dressed well-wishers.

Of course, the most beautiful part of the ceremony was my bride, Willow Ingram, nee Garver. She turned twenty-two last month, on her Stanford graduation day, and her youthful beauty and energy permeated the entire day. She's a stunning girl and if she wears tall heels, we can dance cheek to cheek despite me being 6'2". There is a powerful bundle of energy packed into her statuesque frame and our wedding day highlighted it.

She woke early, skipped breakfast, went to the spa for treatments, wrapped presents for her bridesmaids and maid of honor, skipped lunch, made phone calls, dressed for the ceremony, performed her part flawlessly, looked fresh and relaxed despite the expected wedding-day tension, was radiant in all the pictures, had more than a few glasses of champagne, danced until after midnight at the reception, and was an eager lustful participant in two rounds of conjugal duty in the honeymoon suite. Her motor always revved in the red zone and often left me panting as I tried to keep up.

And all that while still being the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's so beautiful and smart that she could have had her pick, and there were plenty on the hunt, but she surprisingly agreed to accept my proposal. I've had more than my share of 'experiences', mainly because I'm 7 years older than my brand new bride and I have an established job that brings in money for me to wine and dine. I don't have movie star looks, but before I started dating Willow they were enough. Many girls had returned my glance and gave me a second look later that turned into a wink and a romp.

In my heart, I think it is my persistent determination in my chase for Willow that swayed her to say yes. I don't believe it was love at first sight for her and I think I just wore her down. She had fun with me and we have great sex, but she isn't as totally entranced as I am.

On the other hand, I'm so entranced that I don't think it would be possible for any person to love another person any more than I love her, and her physical beauty is only part of it. That part is what every man notices first however, and that part is often jaw dropping.

She has hair so blonde it's almost white, especially after bleaching in the sun, and its color melded nicely with her off-white wedding dress. Her eyes are large and emerald green and her face is as gorgeous as that of any movie star, but it is her body that commands the most attention.

Her measurements are 37-21-34 and both her firm D-cup breasts and her protruding derriere appear larger because her waist is so tiny. She is well aware of the gaggle of eyes that track her wherever she goes, and while she doesn't pander to them, she doesn't resent them either.

What she does resent is vulgarity, especially concerning sex. We 'do it' or 'romp' rather than fuck, her vagina is not a cunt or a twat, but she has finally allowed me to call it a pussy, and my penis is not a cock or a prick, but usually a 'thing'. In fact, almost any profanity is taboo. She doesn't like hearing them and she definitely won't speak them.

Day 2. It was nearly 1:30 AM when I finally carried my bride across the honeymoon suite threshold and who knows how long it took before I'd been fully sated twice before sleep in our first 'romps' as a married couple. She woke me and we romped once more, but my bundle of energy was still groping and hoping when we dressed before check out the next morning.

We spent the afternoon opening presents followed by a relaxing swim and sun-bask at her parents' house in Santa Barbara. Her dad grilled steaks, we played a few hands of bridge, and then we retired to what was now one of their guest bedrooms.

We'd spent a couple nights in that bedroom before our wedding, the one that had been Willow's all her life, but those were uncomfortable nights for me despite her parents' consent and our formal engagement. Our sex had been clandestine and surreptitious then, but we were married now and my mind convinced me that we could make noise romping in their house, so we did while getting sated again. Twice.

Day 3. My beautiful bride's father didn't mention the banging headboard as he drove us to the airport very early the next morning for our Monday flight to Miami, but he did ask, "Are you feeling okay honey? I heard you moaning last night."

She knew he knew, and there was a bit of attitude in her reply, "I'm fine Daddy."

He knew perfectly well, and his wink at me was almost congratulatory. His daughter was moaning last night, but not from pain. He didn't just know we had romped, he knew that part of the reason was that we were trying to make a baby.

Her peak fertility day should arrive during our cruise, and we thought its fourth day would be the most likely. She'd thrown away her pills ten days before her last period, and it arrived right on time. Her periods were extremely predictable, and we expected her peak fertility would be too. We didn't want to chance missing the egg drop however, so we vowed to romp every day once her period was over. So far, we kept our word. My in-laws were hoping for a grandchild from their only child. My parents already had four, so they were pretty blasé about it.

Our booking was on an adults-only Carnival cruise, leaving Miami on Monday and returning the following Monday. It was not the typical weekend to weekend schedule, and it was advertised as one that was usually less crowded. The check-in seemed to confirm it and we left port at 3:30 PM, right on schedule.

It was early evening, after safety protocol and getting settled into our luxury suite, before we were seated at an assigned table with four other honeymoon couples. They were all under 30, like us (although I barely made it) and all friendly and cheerful.

Joey, of William and Joey, suggested that we each tell a bit about ourselves and she volunteered to go first. She couldn't have left much of anything in her life out, and one of her many details was that they were on the cruise because it was a wedding present from William's parents. She proudly stated that she hoped they would take a number of vacations before they were saddled with kids. She didn't leave much for William to reveal and he was finished quickly.

Every couple mentioned that the cruise was a wedding present from parents, and there were no surprises until Talia, of Talia and Jeremy, disclosed that she had just found out a week ago that she was pregnant. She also revealed, while looking at Joey, that they had tried to get her pregnant and that she didn't feel that she would be 'saddled'.

During Willow's turn she said that the cruise was my wedding gift to her and that she hoped she would also get pregnant during our cruise. I followed by stating that if she did, I couldn't think of a better wedding present to me and that I wouldn't feel 'saddled' either.

We sat with Talia and Jeremy for the stage show later that evening, and I felt like we would have friends for the balance of the cruise. The only scheduled time we would see them would be at dinner, when the ship was back underway after a day in port somewhere, but we now had some people we could share adventures with.

Day 4. We woke the next morning to a full day at sea, and we used it exploring the ship. We found the dance venues and looked them over, we used both the gym and running track, we got thumped in a three-hour game of bridge with Talia and Jeremy, and we swam in both swimming pools. We insured the beer was cold and the wine was aged at each stop in our exploration, but left anything stronger on the bar's back shelf until we went dancing later.

It was exactly the relaxation we'd hoped for and my beautiful Willow thanked me often for what was my wedding present to her, although the relaxing cruise was also a gift to myself. That first full day at sea let us became comfortable and familiar with the cruise ship, which of course meant pulling my bride into a few niches for a quick grope and snog.

By the time we went to bed, we'd danced in one of the two live band venues and downed so many martinis that it would have been impossible to pass a motor-function sobriety test. My bundle of energy again decided that I needed to go a second round before Mr. Sandman could grab me.

Day 5. The next morning found us moored in Grand Cayman, and we spent the morning shopping and seeing the town, but we spent the afternoon on the beach. The sun bore down, but the temperature was mid-80's and the water just cool enough to be refreshing. Carnival caters to party-hardy young adults, and the group of us on the beach did. There were several topless girls, lots of skimpy bikinis and Speedos, alcohol was flowing, and the smell of pakalolo drifted. We each had several beers, and when the joints reached us, we didn't let them skip us.

Despite her two-piece suit being relatively modest, Willow attracted attention like she was nude. I made sure her sensitive skin was sufficiently covered in sun screen each time she came out of the water, and that simple action induced a surprising reaction.

She'd always been a tiger in bed, but this was the first time her arousal indicators blinked while we were surrounded by other people. Substances may have been affecting both of us, but I decided to push the blinking buttons a bit to see where her red line was. The next time she came out of the water, I started pushing and probing for that threshold.

I had her lay on her stomach first and I did her neck, shoulders, and arms as usual, but then I unfastened her top before doing her back. When I started putting the creamy sun block on her lower back, I let my fingers slip under the suit and caress the upper part of her ass. She just wiggled and the only sound was a soft moan.

I moved to her feet and legs and when I reached her upper thighs, I hunted for the red line again. I decided to call it the Willow Line. I squirted a dollop on the back of each leg, but then used both hands on each thigh to rub it in. My hand lightly bumped her mound on each upward stroke, and I finally slipped my hand under her suit to caress her bare ass as far as my fingers would reach. I looked around and was unsurprised to see an audience, but still hadn't discovered the Willow Line.

"Turn over so I can do your front."

"Fasten my top."

Where was that line?

"Just hold it. My hands are too greasy."

My beautiful bride didn't just roll over. She was using both hands to hold her top as got on her knees first and looked around. There were side boob bulges next to the hanging straps and a slight smile on her face before she turned to sit and then lay on her back. She was getting off on the watching eyes. I was too, and my response was surging and throbbing.

I knelt by her head, and she didn't miss the opportunity to check my primary arousal indicator. Her top was just laying on top of her moguls, and my hands first did her neck and shoulders before heading under her top to groom the slopes. I squeezed each responsive breast and lightly pinched each nipple, and when I pulled my hands away, her top was askew, being drug upward as I removed my hands. She was breathing hard and her nipples were barely covered and fully engorged, but she didn't try to rearrange her top.

I moved to straddle her legs. A dollop on her stomach first led my slippery hands north, and they were again under her unfastened top. I bent down to whisper while my hands still squeezed.

"They want to see you, hon."

"Ohh god Jace, I'm so turned on."

"They want to see that too Willow. So do I."

A quiet moan was the only complaint I heard as I slid her top off and laid it beside her. Her Victoria's Secret breasts were available for inspection. There were plenty of volunteers for the job.

I knelt beside her and my hands went south this time. She was biting her lower lip and her hands were squeezing the towel she was on when my right hand slid into her bikini bottom. I passed pubic hair and didn't stop until I struck oil.

It was a gusher.

I easily slid a finger in and pumped to insure the well was operational, but didn't overstay my welcome. I moved on to her feet and legs. Doing her upper thighs from the front was a clone of doing them from the back, but this time she spread her legs to let me kneel between them. I used both hands on each thigh in turn and each upward stroke bumped her puffed-up mound. On the last stroke on each leg, one hand slipped under the elastic around her legs to find her magic button.

I didn't finish the job, but I hadn't found that danger-zone Willow Line either. She definitely noticed my response to her exposure, and when she sat up I whispered in her ear.

"They can see your nipples are hard hon. They know you're turned on by letting them see."

She looked at me and then whispered in my ear.

"What about you? I can see that you like letting them see me too Jace?"

Excitement was protruding on both of us and she was looking at my indicator when I answered.

"Yeah, I do. Just stay like this. Let them dream and drool all day."

"I'm drooling too honey."

Drooling from different lips, "I felt it. It's too bad this isn't a clothing optional beach. I'd like to let them see that too."

"Mmmm ... are there any?"

She didn't put her top back on for the rest of the afternoon and the erect nubs on the end were only slightly due to the cool water. I made sure they didn't burn and each application was eye-witnessed by interested members of my own gender. The Willow Line was well beyond my initial guess, still undiscovered.

After her display, which was foreplay for both of us, we couldn't wait for bedtime and indulged ourselves in a late afternoon romp in our suite. She was especially engaged and we were late for dinner.

As soon as we arrived at our table, Joey of Joey and William smiled, "We saw you on the beach and I can guess why you're late."

Willow smiled back and nodded, "Why didn't you come over and say hello?"

William answered, "Joey wouldn't let us." His bride elbowed him, but he defended himself, "Well, it's true. You were topless."

Joey looked at me, "You're okay with your wife being topless?"

I smiled, "More that okay."

My admission brought everybody else into the conversation, but Joey raised the stakes, "How did that feel, Willow, being almost naked like that?"

I answered for my bride, "She was turned on," I paused before truth escaped, "So was I, and you're right Joey, we had to satisfy ourselves and that's why we were late."

When I finished, Joey added, "Tell them how you put the sun screen on."

I went with it, "She has fair skin. I don't want her to get burned."

Joey observed, "They were pretty white, but you put plenty on and rubbed it in thoroughly."

"Like I said. We were both turned on."

Joey sniped, "You put it in places that never see the sun."

Willow finally came to my rescue, "I loved every place my wonderful husband put it."

Jeremy, the bridge-playing husband, fake groaned, "Uuunnngghh ... I'm sorry I missed it Willow."

Willow smiled back, "There are a few more beaches Jeremy."

I was pretty sure that Talia, his pregnant wife, and probably the other wives too, weren't thrilled by my beautiful bride's teasing response. After that, there wasn't as much laughter as the night before, but the talk returned to normal things, including what we were going to do the next day. Nobody else was on our scuba trip.

Day 6. Our cruise ship was docked in Mahogany Bay the next morning, but we were on a different vessel shortly after docking. Our transfer boat seated about twenty, and we were seated directly opposite a guy who looked like he belonged in the Mr. Universe contest. I'm 6'2" and he was at least a couple inches taller than me, but his height didn't impress me as much as his build. He was shirtless and his muscles were tight and bulging. This guy spent a lot of time in the gym.

He looked at Willow and extended his hand, "Hi, I'm Brock. Have you ever scuba'd this reef?"

"No, I've only scuba'd in California and not much of that."

"This is one of the best reefs in the world, really large. You'll love it."

"That's what we read. I can't wait."

He looked at me, "I'd be happy to stay with you, just in case."

I replied, "Thanks, I haven't done it much either. By the way, I'm Jace and this is Willow. We're on our honeymoon."

I shook his proffered hand, "Nice to meet you. I was hoping I would get a chance. I saw you on the beach yesterday."

Willow looked at me and I shrugged.

The outing was now a little more amped. His eyes had been two of those watching my hands arouse and expose my bride. The rest of the trip to the reef was just 'where are you from?' and 'what do you do?' chit chat, but just before entering the water, Brock upped the ante.

"Are you going topless again?"

It was a bold question to ask a bride on her honeymoon, particularly so with her new husband standing right beside her.

She looked at me, "Honey?"

The fact that she asked let me know what she wanted. There was arousal in her eyes, hoping for the answer I provided, "As soon as we get in the water."

His boldness ratcheted, "Why wait? Stand up and turn around Willow. I'll undo you." She looked. I shrugged. He took off her top and whispered, "Oooh la la."

Willow just smiled as she sat back down, but when he dropped his shorts to reveal a Speedo, he also revealed an impressive bulge that my bride definitely noticed. It was the muscle provided by genetics, and time in the gym had nothing to do with it.

He was proud of it and he almost posed by putting one leg up on the bench right next to Willow in order to take off his sandal. It definitely outlined his length and I watched her eyes lock on.

His 'assistance' continued, "Let me help you get your gear on."

As he 'helped' her get scuba'd up, there was contact between his hands and her nubs a couple of times. It didn't look accidental, but wasn't blatant either so I stayed silent.

As soon as we were in the water, Willow headed down and we followed. It was easy to see her camel toe in the suit from the rear and Brock made no attempt to lead.

We spent half an hour on that reef seeing many schools of beautiful fish, and we even saw one 6-foot shark cruise at us. Brock gallantly swam between the shark and my bride, and she hugged his back in appreciation as it passed within just a couple feet.

He also had an expensive underwater camera and after using it on fish for so long, he pointed it at Willow. She took her mouthpiece out and smiled as he took a couple of my bride and then gestured that he'd like to take one of Willow and I together. After two snaps, he handed me the camera and swam next to Willow. I took a couple of them while they both had their moutpieces out and he had his arm around her waist.

After he followed her ass up the ladder, there was even a little more contact as he 'helped' Willow out of her gear. My eyes were glued and the touching was more frequent and pronounced. I found myself growing and it got worse when, at his request, she stayed topless and sat next to him. He stayed in his Speedo while I sat on her other side.

It was obvious from her engorged nipples that she was enjoying his interest. He was funny, educated, athletic, handsome, and interested in everything about my wife, and it wasn't long before I was no longer a participant in the conversation.