Controlling Little Sister

Story Info
Always close, suddenly they get as close as can be.
7.8k words
4.65
49.7k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,273 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18.

Thomas Wilson liked watching girls, and teasing them, tickling - anything that gave him control. At 20 years of age, he'd spent years perfecting the innocent aspects of this power trip with his sister Jenny, almost exactly two years younger than him.

She had been one of those sisters who wanted to be around her big brother all the time. She adored him, like only little sisters can, and Tom would do anything to protect her. She came home with a black eye one day, when they were younger, and the boy who did it stayed well away for years. Tom had given him such a hiding.

Four days after Jenny's 18th birthday party. She'd enjoyed being the centre of attention, especially her brother's attention. Her girlish admiration of him had taken on a new dimension though. She was too naive to recognise it, but a wiser girl would have recognised the earliest stirrings of lust.

Jenny had a friend named Adele. They shared secrets, but Adele couldn't know Jenny shared all her secrets with Thomas too. One of Adele's secrets was that she admitted to Jenny that she would let her brother feel her up if he wanted to. Tom and Jenny were discussing this on a Saturday. Their parents ran a shop and never had weekends off.

"Can you believe it, Tom? Adele and her brother? Imagine it."

"She's very pretty."

"Yeah, but - her brother?"

"Mmm. Well, do you think about me that way?"

They had few taboo subjects with each other. They trusted each other without question.

"Well, sort of. I mean, I wonder what your... what you look like, and so on. But I don't wanna do it with you!" Even when she said it she knew it wasn't completely true.

" Do it?"

"I mean, curiosity is one thing, but actually doing something is another thing."

"You reckon she'd actually let him? If Micky, say, tried to put his hands in her pants or something?"

"Tommy she seemed serious, so yes, I actually think she would! Oh but you can't say anything to anyone. Especially Micky."

"Might be doing him a favour!"

They laughed. Sitting on Jenny's bed, she hitched one leg up under her. Her foot disappeared under her dress. She did this often, she now realised, when she was turned on. Thomas couldn't see, but she had her heel pressed against her pussy and with little hip movements she could stimulate her clitoris.

Jenny realised the thought of Adele letting her brother touch her between her legs was getting her horny. She looked at Tom, and while he was still making jokes about Adele's revelation, Jenny looked at his crotch. A bulge? Surely not. Unless he found it arousing too?

He was saying: "...so I guess I can understand it. They've always been really close."

"Tom, we've always been really close!"

"Oh, yeah. But..."

"But what? Adele being close to her brother means she wants him to touch her, so are you saying you think I should think that way about you?"

Tom sensed he had some power over her.

"I think you already do."

"Oh do you hotshot? Why?"

He leaned so close he could almost have kissed her: "Because this is turning you on. Or are you sitting on your heel for some other reason?"

"Oh. Bastard!"

"Ha! I got you there! Tell me what you want your big brother to do to you then."

"You're teasing."

"What if I'm not teasing?"

"You always are. OK then. If... IF I were to let you, what would you want to do?"

"Oh that's easy. You know me. I'd tie you up and tease you until you lost control and begged me for it and I'd have my way with you. If you weren't my sister of course."

Jenny bit her bottom lip. Her pussy tingled, and she felt a definite wet patch in her panties. In her mind's eye she saw herself tied to the big armchair in the front room, bent over, while Tom pushed his cock...She interrupted her own daydream: Where the fuck did that thought come from? Oh right, the other night, that dream...could he maybe read her thoughts?

Tom was grinning at her. She muttered: "Well, if you weren't my brother I'd be interested, but since you are my brother, well...tragic, isn't it?" She blushed at her own boldness.

Suddenly Tom was on top of her, tickling and wrestling, like they had a hundred times before. The bedclothes rumpled as Jenny kicked and fought, she found herself toppling off the bed, her head touching the carpet while her hips and legs were still on top. Her legs flailed, her panties began to disappear between her legs. In a moment, Jenny knew two things: That her brother could well see the pussy-and-bum cameltoe she was displaying, and that she was going to play the wrestle game a little longer, just like this.

Tom could also see the wet patch right over her pussy. After a few seconds, he easily pulled her back up onto the bed by her arms and wrestled her onto her stomach. He tickled her ribs - he knew it was not her most sensitive part so he went for that spot to torment her, just control her. He sat on her thighs, one hand in the middle of her back, and slapped her round butt hard on one cheek, then immediately on the other.

She giggle-protested: "Oww! Stop. OWWW! Bastard! Haha. Stop!"

Tom enjoyed these games, when he could control his sister. Now having looked right between her legs and seen the wet patch there, he realised that now that they were not kids, the feelings he was experiencing were sexual. Clearly she thought so too.

Lifting her dress and slapping Jenny's butt over her panties was not unusual as kiddy play, but now, he wanted her to enjoy it in a way that would make her horny again, like she obviously had been when talking about Adele's desire for her own brother.

But before he could deliver his first play-slap, he took a moment to marvel at his sister's rounded bottom. Her hips had filled out, and the panties that had retreated up her crack revealed to him two pale, perfect firm orbs. He stroked them. He could use both hands - Jenny was no longer protesting.

Two quick slaps made her grunt, the two pink marks were rubbed gently away, only to be replaced with two more.

With little beads of perspiration on his forehead, fearing she would shriek and run off to the police or something, Thomas put first one knee, then the other, between her calves and pressed outwards. He looked at her face. She had her head to one side and her eyes closed. Taking this as permission, Tom looked between her pale thighs. No mistake now, with her legs apart he could see that wet patch had increased in size. He stroked her buttocks gently, then slapped one. Jenny winced and groaned, involuntarily squirming her ass to the side, then back submissively into place. Tom spanked her again.

In the still of the room, his slaps sounded loud and it was quite obvious to him that Jenny's breathing had deepened. Very slightly, she lifted her ass off the bed. Tom slapped. Jenny moaned and lifted it higher. She looked backwards into his eyes with a sparkle in her own that Tom would come to recognise as desire.

Watching between her legs, Tom's heart skipped a beat when her hand appeared there from underneath her tummy. She pressed against her pussy, then gasped as he slapped her ass-cheek again.

He was getting worried he was hurting her. Both cheeks had gone from pink to angry red. So he simply stroked them.

Jenny took the lead. She pulled her panties aside and showed her pussy to her brother. Still barely past puberty, her thin black pubes were slick with her juices, her bright pink labia open slightly, until she used her fingers to splay herself completely open to his gaze.

Still looking back over her shoulder, she said softly: "I get what Adele means now."

Tom put his left hand on her with his index finger along her ass crack. With his thumb he pressed into her wetness. Jenny's eyes were closed but her mouth had opened, she was panting now.

Tom slapped gently. Jenny groaned, clearly in ecstasy, and began to tease her clitoris. Tom could see it clearly, a little nub of yellow-pink that she pressed gently then rubbed around and around in tiny circles. He pushed his thumb hard into her, so that his index knuckle touched her asshole. He pinched his hand like closing it, and Jenny whimpered in gasps.

Thomas was hard in his pants, but he smiled to himself at the power he had over his little sister. He was in control of her just as long as he was in control of himself.

Jenny began pressing back at his hand with her hips, her fingers more urgent on her clitoris, her head still pressed down against the bedsheets. She gasped, moaned, began heaving out puffed breaths: "Huh Huh Huh..."

I'm gonna make her cum! Tom thought. Just like that!

His domineering side took over. His sister was approaching orgasm so he deliberately withdrew his hand. Jenny's eyes opened, looked behind herself at him. He simply said: "Do it yourself."

She finger-fucked herself, two fingers plundering her quim, and she looked back at her bastard grinning brother, and came for him. Thighs shuddering and shining wet now with her juices, she closed her eyes at the first flush of her climax but opened them again to see her brother watching her cum, and it made her climax more intense.

When it subsided she went into the foetal position while she still trembled. Tom lay behind her spooning, one hand on her hip, her sweat slowly cooling. He said: "Tell me how much you love me."

"No. You're a bastard." But there was no malice in it. She had submitted to him willingly. They both knew it.

Tom rubbed her bare buttock. "Sore?"

"A little."

"Love it?"

"A lot."

"Good. We can have fun together."

"Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"I trust you, y'know. I trust you not to... hurt me."

"I know Jenny. And I promise."

"Did you know I would enjoy being, um, spanked?"

"I didn't, but I know I enjoyed being in control."

"Oh. And will I get to be in control sometimes?"

"No."

"Oh."

Minutes passed until Tom broke the heady silence: "Jenny?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry. Cook something for me."

"Fuck off. We just played a game, but I'm not your forever slave."

"Worth a try. Coke or lemonade?"

"Lemonade please."

Tom kissed his sister's still pink-glowing buttock. "I can still see your pussy."

"Good. It's steaming and I need to air it out."

"Haha. Oh. I got an idea. You wanna keep playing?"

"Maybe."

"Go the rest of the day without panties. Or a bra."

"I'm not wearing a bra."

"Oh. But lose the panties. If you wanna play."

She rolled them down her thighs, bent her knees to get them the rest of the way, and threw them beside the bed.

"I need to know you'll stop if I'm not having fun any more."

"OK. Just say 'game over' and I will."

"Tom. I'm trusting you. OK?"

"OK. Jen, I love you. But I wanna be sure. What's the limit? Where's the red line?"

"You'll know when I tell you. And I'm still thirsty."

"OK come on. Two lemonades it is. For you. I'm having a Coke."

Jenny looked at him quizzically, but he just grinned and said: "You'll see."

Tom tested his control downstairs while they enjoyed their cool drinks: "Show me your pussy."

Jenny lifted her dress with a look that said: That all you got?

"Nice. Tits out, please."

"Really? OK here." She shrugged her dress over each shoulder in turn then held the fabric under her breasts.

Tom stared. They were perfectly round, firm, C-cups with tiny pink nipples right in the middle, pointing straight forwards. He drank deeply of his Coca Cola while he studied them.

"Tom this is a bit boring. 'Show your pussy, show your tits...' really?"

"OK. Let me tell you what's in store for you. You're gonna drink both these lemonades, then some water. But you're not permitted to go to the toilet until I say. Gottit?"

"Oh. Um, I'm not sure."

"Game on or off?"

"OK. Game on. I'm gonna need to go soon anyway."

"OK. Meantime I'm gonna watch the game on Fox Sports."

"What do I do?"

"Stand here." He arranged her beside and in front of him while he sat on the big armchair and pressed the button on the remote. It was three-quarters finished, it was not his team, and he wasn't really interested in the result. He just wanted to ignore Jenny as a demonstration of control while her discomfort grew.

After maybe ten minutes, he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. Jenny had been still and silent until now, and she drew in a breath through clenched teeth at the surprise intrusion. Tom rested his thumb against her asshole while his index finger pressed lightly against her pussy lips.

"Tom, I'm gonna need..."

"Ssshh. I know. Not until I say."

Another two minutes, and she bent slightly and jiggled on her feet: "Tom, really I..."

"OK here's the deal. You have to wait longer if you talk."

"Ohhhh....!"

She really was uncomfortable now. Tom took his hand away, Jenny immediately clamped her own in there and bent at the hips, knees crossed to add to the pressure of her hand. She was trying to communicate her urgency but didn't dare speak: "Eeeemmnnghh! Sheessh!"

Tom stood and walked away. He loved the look of horror on her face and guessed correctly that she was mere seconds away from wetting herself. He came back with her panties. She squirmed and shook at the danger of putting them on, determined to do as she was told and not wee until given permission. Tom stood behind her and cruelly put a hand on her stomach, distended now with her overfull bladder. She cried out but still held it in.

She whimpered and jiggled, then Tom whispered in her ear: "Go!"

"I can't walk. Mmmnhh. Shit!"

"Go here."

His permission was all she needed and she let out a squeal of release as her peehole opened fully and the contents of her bladder mercifully streaked through her panties, down her thighs, soaked her dress and splattered onto the carpet. Tom lifted the back of her dress and watched torrents of pee stream over the backs of her thighs. Her white panties became transparent. So much pressure had built up that her jet escaped her soaked panties and streaked backwards half a meter. She squealed once more at the pain her kidneys now gave her and shuddered as she still peed hard. Tom wanted to see even more.

"Stop."

"What?"

"Stop."

"I can't... mmmhh. Ok. What?"

Tom rolled her panties down to the tops of her thighs. The soaked gusset hung below her pussy, and he said: "Continue."

Two seconds later, Jenny resumed her long-overdue release. Still a powerful stream, she now peed into her panties and it splashed over her thighs and lower legs. The carpet was so full of piss that it could hold no more and a wet puddle ranged from between her feet to a foot either side of them.

It was part of Tom's enjoyment that she did this thing for him here, on the carpet, knowing that it would make a mess so large as to be impossible to explain. Jenny worked this out too and understood.

Finally, panting, Jenny's pee faltered to a trickle and then a few drips. The hem of her dress dripped pee, her panties dripped large blobs of it, and her thighs were thoroughly soaked.

Tom said: "How do you feel?"

"It was as hot as hell. I could fuck a cucumber."

"Shame we haven't got one. Here..."

Tom pushed two fingers inside her from behind. She raised on her toes slightly, grasping the back of the armchair for support, and within twenty seconds she rose to a brief, shuddering orgasm on her brother's fingers. He left them there, gently probing while she passed through a brief afterglow. Then, their game concluded, she said: "I'm not cleaning this up on my own!"

"Fair enough. Go take a shower, I'll see to it."

"That an order?"

"Yes. Wait for me in the bathroom."

"Oh. Game back on?"

"Yep."

It took him twenty minutes to soak and dab up the huge wet puddle, then to give it a quick shampoo. He'd tell their parents he spilled a vase or something and sniffing low down he knew the fragrant shampoo would cover the truth.

Climbing the stairs he was aware of the washing machine pulsing into a cycle. Fair enough, her clothes must have been soaked through...

In the bathroom Jenny stood in her bathrobe, hair still shiny wet after her shower. She said: "Tom, pause a minute?"

He nodded.

"Um, don't you... I mean.. Aren't you horny after my um, display?"

"Yes."

"But you haven't..."

"My choice. I'm in charge, remember?"

"Oh, OK."

"OK. You don't need the bathrobe."

She slipped it off. This was the first time Tom had seen his sister fully naked. Her breasts he already knew were the stuff of dreams, and her butt was just as lovely, but her pussy! Sparse little black pubes, wispy, and visible labia that looked like no more than a slit in her slight mound.

He ordered her to sit on the counter between the two sinks and open her legs.

"Oh. No. Game over."

"What?"

"I'm not gonna let you fuck me, Tom."

"I wasn't going to."

"Oh. Um, OK. Game on then." She pulled herself into position, opened her legs, then looked away. Despite all she'd already done this made her shy. She was wide open for him to look at, and she hadn't forgotten she was his sister.

Tom said: "Change of plan. Undress me, please."

She looked at him and sprang back off the counter. Standing in front of him, she pulled his t-shirt over his head. Trying to appear calm, despite the thumping in her chest, she unbuttoned his shorts and got on her knees to haul them down. Tom steadied himself with a hand on her shoulder as he stepped out of them.

Despite her attempts to be calm, submissive, she hesitated with his boxer shorts. A new arousal welled up in her, and her hands trembled slightly at what she was about to see, her brother's cock, erect if the triangle in his shorts was any guide, but she was still unsure. OK, he said he wasn't going to fuck her, did he want her to blow him? Would she do it if he said so?

She trusted him so she resolved to see what happened. She pulled the elastic away from his flat stomach, over the tip of his erection, and down his thighs. She never took her eyes off his cock. It was almost perfectly straight, she guessed eight inches, with a prominent vein on the bottom. Realising she could not touch it unless invited, she sat back on her haunches, hands between thighs, and looked up at him for instruction.

"Back on the counter, please."

She stood and did as she was told. This time she opened her legs slowly, taunting him. He smiled. "Nice!"

Tom stepped forwards until he was between her knees, spread apart as they were. He took his cock in his hand and said: "The game is this. We masturbate together. We don't touch each other. I won't cum until you do."

"Oh you have that much control?" she smiled, he smiled back: "I hope so."

Enjoying the game now, Jenny looked into his eyes and put two fingers in her mouth, made a show of sucking at them to get them wet, then slowly put them between her legs, sighing as they slipped inside herself, all the while looking into his eyes.

Tom's gaze fell to watch her masturbate. A million wet dreams fuzed into this moment. He would tell her another time that this was his most frequent wet-dream scenario, the thing he wanked over time and time again, watching his sister masturbate openly, wantonly in front of him. And she would tell him that having him watching her was her own secret fantasy, and that it always got her wet, because she knew he was her brother, and it was wrong.

So, both rose quickly towards orgasm. Jenny's tits were so firm that they barely jiggled, but the urgent ministrations of her hand made the one closest to her busy arm jerk from side to side. She looked at her brother's cock. Precum glazed its tip, the skin retreating from his glans showed her his purple knob, and her desire rose to fever pitch. She looked in his eyes, then back to his cock.

For all his attempts at control, living his most precious fantasy was too much. Tom's face screwed up, he held his breath, and his cum boiled up as he furiously jerked and splashed cum all over his sister's hand and tummy. His face pink with the exertion, he blew out his breath part-way through blowing out his load and watched the gobs of white mess he splashed on her.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,273 Followers