Controlling Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fucking my sister!"

She giggled: "Yes. Again!"

"Did it hurt? When I broke you?"

"A little. But not now."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I wanted it to be you. I always wanted it to be you."

"I have thought about you - this - so often Jen. I've cum buckets because of you."

Jenny pulled his face down to hers, brushed his lips with hers, and said into his mouth: "Shut up and fuck me."

As he began long, slow strokes that made them both pant into each other's mouths, Jenny bit his bottom lip gently. Something deep inside began to stir in her womb, her centre. She'd known this feeling before, rarely, when she masturbated. It was the slow build to a big orgasm and the knowledge made her nipples tingle in anticipation.

With her arms around his head now, Jenny pulled her brother onto her lips and invaded his mouth with her tongue. He put his head beside hers, aware of a rising urgency in the upward thrusting of her hips. Sweat made the slapping of their stomachs louder, Jenny fucked up at her brother while he began to fuck her back. She felt her juices, and his cum, run down her buttocks and coat her asshole. His cum. Her brother's cum!

Tom felt her hands on his buttocks now, urging him to a faster pace, her hot breath panting and gurgling in his ear, and two impossibly stiff nipples poked his chest. He felt her crushed breasts warmly against his skin, he felt his cock being gripped and nursed wetly by her inner muscles.

Tom propped himself on straightened arms and looked down at his younger sister. Her eyes burned lust into his. And he fucked her. They lost rhythm a couple of times in their urgency. Tom's cock bent painfully once against her thigh, but her cool hand put it back inside instantly and they fucked harder still.

The base of his cock burned. She felt him swell inside her. Close, so close.

"I'm c-cumming Tom. Don't stop! Oh please don't stop!"

"Whose cock is it?"

"My brother's!"

"Whose pussy?"

"Your sister's! Oh. Oh fuck. I want you to cum! Cum in me, Tommy. Cum!"

Flesh pulsed and exploded against flesh, from somewhere in his soul thick gobs of cum coursed through him like a string of pearls being drawn through his cock, to be met by the squishing wet heat of her simultaneous climax, their eyes locked together in burning lust, brother and sister melded into a single, divine plane connected only by their eyes and by his spurting cock in her squirting pussy, the world silent except for his deep, chesty grunting and her joyous scream.

As he fell on top of her, they could feel each other's heart thumping through their flesh. Jenny was trembling and twitching uncontrollably, still lost in little orgasms that she hoped would never end, and Tom just stayed there and relished the knowledge that he'd made his sister cum this hard, she was still cumming, and he hoped his cock would stay hard enough for her to wash these little climaxes through and then come back to him.

Jenny's breathing was laboured and erratic. In her own world for a few seconds, the only reality was the hot, rigid flesh filling her pussy entirely, and the little warm flushes that tingled through her like butterflies.

Gradually, she came back to him. She held her brother's head in her hands and said: "You make me so fucking horny, big brother!"

"Good. I'm gonna wanna do this again!"

"Oh we will, Tommy. Soon."