Controlling Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny had enough composure left to say: "Oh, I was supposed to cum..."

Tom dropped to his knees, roughly pushed her hand away, and fastened his lips on his sister's clitoris. She threw her head back and squealed, then squealed again when his tongue lapped inside her at her juices and shuddered uncontrollably when his lips nibbled at her clitoris once more. She began shaking, her thighs practically slapping against his neck, her hands pulling his face onto her pussy, as she lost all sense and control and came, big, hard, wetly, spasming little cum-spurts all over her brother's face. Her wailing was new to her. She'd never cum this big before, and knew it was because the man with her was her brother, the one she loved and trusted most in the world, and with whom she would do anything. Anything. Just as soon as he wanted it.

Panting, grinning, Jenny said: "Oh wow! I came so hard, Tommy!"

Stroking himself gently, her brother replied: "That's so cool! Why do you think you came like that?"

"Mmm. This pussy of mine..." She began caressing her pussy lips "...has never been licked before."

"Yeah. Makes sense."

"And there's more. Tom, it's because it's you. Y'know?"

"Yeah. I'm horny because you're my sister, you're hot because I'm your brother."

"Yeah. I understand Adele now."

Thomas remembered this had started earlier in the day because Jenny had told him her friend, Adele, had confided in her that she would let her brother touch her if he wanted to.

"It's my turn to cook, Jen. I'll have first shower."

"Um, game off for a while? Why don't we shower together?"

"That'll be fun."

It wasn't especially sexual, in any case they'd both just cum. They soaped each other, laughing and giggling. Jenny washed her hair. While she shampooed, Tom got behind her and cupped her breasts. "These are the most perfect tits I have ever seen."

"Seen a lot, then?"

"Um, no. Not in real life."

"Thanks for the compliment anyway. Scoot over while I rinse."

He helped her rinse, lathered her long dark hair with conditioner, then stepped out to dry himself while she finished up.

"What are we gonna tell mum and dad about that massive pee puddle you made me do?"

"Oh I broke that hideous blue vase. I'll tell them I was gonna put the dead flowers in the trash and dropped it."

"Think they'll buy it? I peed a lot."

"And how. I'll just tell them it took me a while to get the yellow stain out."

She slid the shower door open and peered around it. "Funny guy!"

"Seriously. Flower water smells and turns yellow-brown."

"Oh. Thanks for the science lesson."

"My pleasure. Um, it's lasagne with salad. Will you make the salad?"

"Are you ordering me to, master?"

"Haha. No. I'm asking."

"OK then. Tom? You seem to know what you want, I mean, from the games. Have you done this with anyone else?"

"Hell no. Who else could I trust?"

"Well, how come you're, y'know, so confident with it?"

"The truth? Because I've fantasised about it for what seems like forever."

"With me?"

"Yes. And only with you."

"Wow."

She turned the shower off and stepped out, glistening wet, onto the mat.

"Jesus you're beautiful, Jen."

"I know."

"Haha. Nice one."

She rustled a towel through her hair. He left her there, glowing after her shower, to formulate their next game.

As she was chopping salad things, Thomas said: "Here's the next game. I want you to find a way to show me your pussy three times tonight."

"Bo-ring!"

"Here's the catch. It has to be in a way that either mum or dad might catch you."

"Oh. Um, OK. I'll try. Can I have an input to the game?"

"No."

"I'm going to anyway. You have to get a hardon and I'll stroke your cock for... um five seconds while mum and dad are in the room."

"Oh I like that. Deal. But only because I thought of it first and said so."

"Jesus Tom. You always wanna be in control?"

"Hell yes. Who knows what your twisted mind might come up with?"

"Hah. Well, we'll find out one day. And if that's a boner you're getting there, it won't count."

"Mum and dad are home."

"It has to be in the same room. You might want to check the lasagne in the oven, smells like it's cooked."

The meal went well, daily chat followed. Their father sipped a cold beer while their mother cleared the plates away. Jenny wore a mid-length loose cotton skirt with a t-shirt and no bra. Anticipation of the sexy game meant her nipples occasionally poked out - how their parents didn't notice was a mystery.

She went for beers for them both. When she came back, she pressed something into Tom's hand under the table. He peeked to see - it was her panties. While his father fiddled with his phone, Tom pretended to cough and wiped his nose with his sister's panties, then put them in his pocket while enjoying his sister's wide grin and easy giggle. It was like so many family meals over the years, each having private games with the other, but never with such sexy intent.

Jenny achieved her first pussy flash easily. She sat at the table to the right of her brother, mum called for something, their dad stood in the doorway to answer her. Jenny looked over her shoulder, spread her legs and lifted her skirt for three full seconds before snapping her legs shut and covering her thighs again. She motioned to Tom with one finger, to count her first accomplished task.

The second was more daring. While dad sat at the table opposite Tom, Jenny stood in the doorway. This one got Tom aroused because she could so easily have been caught if either parent had glanced in her direction. She hitched her skirt high above her waist and bent double, wiggled her hips twice, then stood and smoothed her skirt down. While she held two fingers in the air, Tom mouthed the word 'WOW!' to her.

With the meal served, it was trickier but Jenny had thought this one through. She gestured to Tom, he took a few moments to realise what she meant, and while their parents made small talk Tom dropped his knife. Under the table, Jenny's thighs were wide apart. Sneakily he stroked her thigh quickly and was rewarded with a little jump when he touched her clit, then he sat back up. Jenny beamed triumphantly and put three fingers on the table.

After they'd eaten, Tom and Jenny sat on the couch. Behind them, their father flicked through a motoring magazine, mum was clearing the table. Tom unzipped his pants, Jenny stroked until he was hard. The little minx was still stroking while answering their mother about the next day's plans. It would be Sunday - the 'kids' would be home while the parents were at work. Stroking her brother's cock, she said: "Not much, mum. Might do some yard work, maybe plant something."

She'd well and truly passed the five second target, but she had an ace to play. Ducking quickly she put her brother's cock in her mouth, long enough to make it wet, kissed the knob and skipped away, pausing only long enough at the bottom of the stairs to look back at him and fist-punch the air. Poor Tom had trouble hiding his boner, but he got it tucked away just in time for his mother to walk past him and back again on some little chore.

Tom practically ran up the stairs behind her. He caught her just outside the bathroom, grabbed her hips and tickled her ribs: "I'm supposed to be calling the shots!"

"And you did, master - I simply wanted to over-please you!"

"You did that all right. The 'master' thing is a bit over the top, though."

"OK. Noted."

"Jen? Serious for a moment?"

"Sure."

He led her into his room, they sat side by side on his bed.

"This day has my head reeling. It was crazy horny. I'm gonna jerk of ten times tonight."

"Ten? Really?"

"OK eight. But... I dunno, Jenny. I'm scared where this might go."

"Ok. Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? You get me so hot I'm gonna want to..."

"Go all the way?"

"Yes. Hell yes. Shit I'm thinking about it right now!"

Jenny held her brother's hand gently and said: "I know. I know. I feel the same. I really want to, y'know, but we can't."

That night Thomas only managed to jerk off twice, Jenny did a little better with four little orgasms. What made it more intense for them both was each knowing the other was doing it, and why.

Sunday was an agony. Saturday had been a mad helter-skelter that started with a secret shared and ended with each fulfilling dirty fantasies. But it was incest, and by mid-day Thomas had a knot in his stomach and an overpowering sense of guilt. Jenny was torn between astonishment at herself that she could be so wanton, so slutty for her brother and a foreboding that they had both changed forever, and for the worst. She did some weeding and pruning, Tom went for a long run.

His sense of guilt was compounded when, in the shower, he couldn't resist the image of what he and his sister did in this room the day before and jerked off once more.

Their parents closed the shop on Mondays because they always worked weekends; Tom busied himself applying for jobs while Jenny and their mother continued the gardening. It was a warm day and try as he did Tom could not concentrate on his task, rather he spent long moments gazing through the window watching his sister work. Her t-shirt clung to her with sweat, so much so that he could see her bra. Occasionally she'd bend or kneel and her shorts would allow tantalising glimpses of woman-shapes around her thighs and buttocks.

Jenny knew he was watching sometimes, and her heart ached at the thoughts of what they'd unleashed just two days before. Would this tingle between her legs every time she saw him, or thought of him, ever go away?

Or those disconnected thoughts that interrupted her daily routine. Like when she showered this morning and peed against the glass wishing Tom was in there with her to watch. Or when - jesus, what a thought! - when she harvested a couple of zucchinis and the shape of them reminded her of telling him she was so hot she could fuck a cucumber. And right now he was watching her. She didn't make any deliberate attempts to show him anything, yet she almost felt his eyes on her backside right this moment, and she was in a constant state of damp arousal. And these damn tight shorts weren't helping by pulling her panties hard against her pussy either!

Tuesday arrived. Tom left the house early, even before their parents, Jenny heard him go and frowned because he hadn't told her anything about it and it was the sort of thing they almost always shared. Tom had a good reason though. His desire for Jenny- his blood sister!- was so strong that morning that he actually feared what he might do to her. He was sick with desire, trembling like a frightened buck, and their parents wouldn't be there to prevent whatever he might do. Now he knew what 'lovesick' meant.

Thunder cracked in the distance, the temperature dropped and the sky darkened. A spring storm, maybe even hail. He began the journey to home and shelter, then stopped and hid in the disused cemetery. But as the cold rain began to fall in big drops, he walked on to home, and Jenny. He told himself to 'be a man' and 'get control', he punched himself in the chest like a player about to take the field, or a warrior before a fight. He admonished himself for being such a dick - such a dick that he hid from his little sister in case - what? In case what?

Twenty minutes later Jenny was telling him off for scaring her. He was drenched and shivering uncontrollably in t-shirt and jeans, his lips were blue and his teeth chattered, small bullets of hail had begun to pelt his head in the last few yards before home. His hair was plastered to his head and water dripped down his face.

"For fuck's sake Tom! Get out of that t-shirt." She helped him peel it off, threw it into the laundry on the way to the bathroom. She ran the shower and helped her brother's frozen hands with his belt. At first this was nothing sexual at all - a sister helping a brother with genuine concern. She remembered the pneumonia that almost killed him when he was ten and was genuinely scared for him.

The wet jeans rolled awkwardly down his thighs. Tom steadied himself with a hand on her shoulder as he stepped out of each leg in turn. The socks were next.

Jenny had a fleeting thought when she saw the outline of his flaccid cock through the jockeys that clung to it wetly - it was the first time she'd seen her grown-up brother's cock without an erection, and it was still quite impressive!

She took charge: "Get in the shower and hand your underpants to me, I'll put your clothes in the washer."

When she returned, Tom told her he had warmed up. Still with innocent and caring intent, Jenny sat on the counter between the sinks as the steam filled the top third of the bathroom. She said: "Where did you go? And why didn't you come back before the storm?"

Tom didn't want to admit the truth, he simply said: "Tell ya later."

She accepted that and told him she'd warm a packet soup for him. In the kitchen, cupping the warm mug in his hands, Tom saw the real concern on Jenny's face.

"Don't worry, sis. I'm fine."

His matter-of-fact tone suddenly angered her: "Fine? You're fine? I was fucking scared Tom. Don't you remember the intensive care unit? Huh? You almost died, and the doctors said you shouldn't risk another bout of pneumonia. You asshole, Tom. You almost broke my heart back then!"

She began to cry and Tom's heart melted. He rushed to her and hugged her hard, remembering his little sister, eight years old, crying unconsolably beside his hospital bed: "I'm sorry Jen. I'm sorry. Please don't cry."

She punched his shoulder twice and gave in to her sobbing, Tom just held her tight and stroked her hair. Soon she was back in control and wiped her tears from her cheeks. "But why were you even out there, Tom?"

She deserved the truth. He paused for strength as he took up his mug and sipped from it again: "Because I can't be alone with you and pretend Saturday didn't happen. And I can't stop the feeling, the need, to do it again."

"Oh, hell Tom. I know. I know! I can't bear it. Stop fighting it, Tommy. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me now."

The soup mug shattered and split its broth because he missed the edge of the table in his haste. He tore at his clothes; Jenny pulled her windcheater over her head and unsnapped her bra. They breathlessly worked at their belts and jeans in unison, Jenny saw her brother's cock spring upwards out of his underwear and knew she needed it inside her.

Still in her pale-blue panties, she grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him into the front room: "In here. I know how I want you to do it."

Standing beside the big blue armchair, Jenny pulled her panties to mid-thigh and bent over the arm. She pretended her hands were tied by jamming them under the cushion opposite her. Tom paused for a second to marvel at his sister's open, glistening pussy before bending his knees. Holding his shaft in one hand, he put the tip of his cock against Jenny's opening.

One last vestige of resistance took over his mind, he hesitated. But Jenny had no such reservations: "Put it in. Please, Tommy. Put it inside me."

His control evaporated, and he pushed. His sister's tight, wet tunnel resisted. He was half-way in, he withdrew, and pushed again. This time her insides melted before his thrust until his balls rested against her pussy lips.

Brother and sister shared in the lover's ecstasy that is the first electrifying entry. Jenny felt entirely filled up by a hot rod, Tom felt the heat of his sister's cervix against his super-sensitive knob and the warm, clinging wetness of her tunnel along his shaft. Neither moved, Tom wanted this feeling to last forever, Jenny was lost in awe at the sensation of being totally filled with her first cock.

Then, as if by instinct, two pairs of hips gently, rhythmically pressed. Jenny was lost in this new sensation - having a cock deep inside her was one thing, but having it pressed and withdrawn was something else entirely. Her clit ached to be touched, but her fantasy was to be tied and fucked like this by him, her brother, and now he was doing it.

"Oh Tommy. Mmnngh. Fuck that's good. Oh! Oh!"

Tommy regained some sense of self, and now realised his deepest fantasy was here, and now. He had his sister totally in his control, and she was letting him fuck her. He watched his cock disappear inside her pink hole, to reappear glistening wet and drawing her pussy skin with it, over and over again. He felt her pressing back, watched her little ruby-pink asshole pucker as she panted and moaned, saw the little trail of red on her left thigh that told him he'd taken her virginity.

That fact alone made his cock surge a little and he began plundering her pussy now. Jenny began to moan out loud as she felt and heard her brother's thighs slap into the backs of her own, and she desperately wanted to feel his cum shoot inside her. This was no game now, it was raw taboo sex, incest, and she loved it.

She said the words in her mind: Incest. My brother's cock. Inside me. My brother...fucking me. His cock. My brother's cock, in my cunt. I'm gonna make him cum. In my cunt.

Tommy felt a new level in her desire. She was soft and wet inside, yet still her pussy was tight around his shaft. He'd taken her virginity, now he was going to take her entirely. He gripped her hips in both hands and began fucking her with new urgency. He was ready to climax and wanted it to be inside her. He didn't care. There were pills for that. He was her first cock and he would be first to cum inside her.

In her pussy! I'm gonna cum... in my sister's pussy!

As he began to moan, Jenny felt his rod stiffen even more and thought she could feel the bulb at his head swell. It drove her mad with need: "Yes Tommy. Cum! I'm gonna cum with you! Cum, Tommy! Cum inside your sister!"

Two seconds after she said the word 'sister', his first jet erupted. She felt it and her pussy began to convulse. Each threw incest at the other - his jizz into her womb, her juices onto his cock, one after the other, six or seven times until utterly spent Tommy fell on his sister's back, his cock and her pussy twitching out some secret incestuous morse code to each other.

Her pussy burned, but having lived out her domination fantasy Jenny allowed herself some extra pleasure. With her brother's cock still rigid inside her, she rubbed her clit quickly and within seconds she was climbing to her second orgasm. Tom felt her hand against his balls and obliged - he stood and fucked her some more, and took delight in the now absolute control he had over her. He held himself still while his sister frigged and fucked herself with his cock. This time he actually felt her pussy contract and pulse as she came, and it reversed the slow withering of his cock.

Feeling a new rush of blood, Thomas wanted to fuck with her now. He pulled her up, rolled her panties down and off, and eased her onto her back on the floor. Jenny beamed at her big brother and opened her legs fully, sensibly pushing both their windcheaters under her hips to avoid unexplainable stains on the carpet.

Thomas was not quite ready, so now having fucked his sister, he began to make love with her. He kissed her breasts, learned what she liked. She stroked his head, whispering soft encouragement: Oooh, that's nice like that - just with your lips. Mmmm. Ouch! Gently, with your teeth! Mmm. Oh that's better!

"Your tits are fantastic, Jen."

"Mmmm, so are your lips on them."

He reached between her legs, found the sopping entrance: "I like this too."

"And I like your fingers in there too."

"And my cock?"

"Oh yes. Definitely."

"Jen? You ready?"

"Oh yes. Very."

Thomas positioned himself between her open legs, she guided his shaft, they wiggled to get the angle, and then they looked into each other's eyes as he sank into her. Hers closed briefly, then reopened in a smile. Their hips seemed to know what to do.