Controlling My Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's phone flashed again.

It was time to go.

Her own juices were all over Jake's face and chin, and she dabbed at them with the corner of the sheet. It wouldn't be enough, she knew. The smell of sex was strong. She didn't know what would unfold the next day, but there was no changing what had happened. Not that she wanted to.

Back in her room she sat once again opposite the mirror. She could just make out her own knowing, gloating grin. She slowly peeled off her shirt, leaving her hair to tumble down and over her breasts. She looked like some willowy temptress of the night. She slowly inched apart her legs. Her thighs glistened in the dark and the sight of them turned her on even more. She ran a finger down her slit, shivering.

She closed her eyes and she was right back there with the feel, the size, the taste of Jake's cock. She increased her pace, whimpering softly. I just sucked my brother's cock, I just sucked my brother's cock, she repeated the thought over and over again, a net catching a new thrill each time. She reached for her cheek where some of his cum still remained. Then shoved those fingers deep down her throat, desperately trying to emulate the sensation of his thickness. She opened her eyes and watched as one hand rotated skillfully, greedily at her cunt, while the other was busy fucking her own face. She was so close, her body was shaking, pulsing.

Gravel crunched in the driveway.

Jelena was home.

Paula groaned as she imagined being discovered by Jelena, deep on the end of Jake's cock. Her look of shock, his brief one of guilt, Paula's of triumph. In her head, Jake's guilt didn't last long, he kept pounding away, concentrating on the one thing that mattered: fucking his sister.

Paula's entire body convulsed, waves of pure pleasure coursing through it. It was more powerful than anything she'd experienced before. She wanted the sensation to continue, she wanted more of Jake all the time, his form over her, claiming her. She gave one final gasp and collapsed.

The floodgates were well and truly open.

------

Paula emerged from her room the next morning with a great deal of trepidation.

To her relief, Jake had already left for a swim. Only Jelena was there, frustrated as she rattled the various components of the juicer, trying to make it work. Paula prepared her own simple breakfast of muesli with a glass of orange juice, and was eventually joined by Jelena bearing a cup of frothy, green liquid.

She seemed nervous and ill-tempered. She couldn't settle. Picking up her phone, putting it down, switching postures, her blond hair swishing around all over the place. But she was distracted, Paula decided, not suspicious. She was barely paying Paula the slightest attention.

As Paula ate her thoughts drifted. At age twelve, that age when one starts to craft ideas as one crafts a kite, she had started to think about legacy. How the world would be not just 20 years from now, but thousands, millions. She had no desire to honour the name of her parents, who by this time she regarded as no more responsible for who she was than Jochebad was Moses, but Jake was different. He was special, and Paula was too.

But whatever the pair of them could make with their own hands would only last years, decades, maybe centuries at most. Blood was different though, trickling down through the plumbing of time, branching again and again. It was her descendants that would journey to the stars, build floating cities, unlock eternal life. She needed then to secure resources, for it was resources that would empower her descendants through whatever vicissitudes clogged the way.

It wasn't a life goal that moved or thrilled her. But it made sense, and twelve year-old Paula was quite defenseless against things that made sense. So she set herself to it like the snow plough she was: indifferent to obstacles, inexorable.

It wasn't until now that any other purpose even occurred to her. But here she was, chewing her toneless breakfast while the rest of her body continued to reverberate with last night's melodies. Belonging, pleasure, intimacy. Love. Things that were warm and close, while the stars were cold and far.

The front door clattered open. Jake had returned.

'Ladies,' he said congenially, apparently not noticing the strange mood of his girlfriend or the blankness of his sister. There wasn't the faintest sign that he knew what had really happened last night. He placed his hands on Jelena's shoulders and bent down to kiss her on the cheek, and briefly nuzzled her. Paula watched on stonily.

First on the day's itinerary was a hike. They drove down an uneven dirt road, eased into the small parking lot, briefly consulted the wooden signs for directions, and set off. Jelena was quiet but affectionate as they walked, and Paula continued to think. Jake alone seemed excited by the twists and turns of the roughly hewn pathway, the twitters of the birds, the vigorous scribbles carved into the gum trees. An hour later they emerged from the close bush, reaching the lookout, a large rock surface enclosed by a fence, overlooking the valley. Jelena walked to the far end of the enclosure where a tiny toilet block stood.

Leaving Paula and Jake alone.

Paula walked to the cliff edge and gripped the metal railing.

Jake joined her, wrapped a casual arm around her lower back.

'I wanted to thank you,' he began.

Paula's heart rate skyrocketed.

'For?'

'For everything.'

'Can you be specific,' Paula asked testily.

'These last months you've made everything so much easier. After you left I spent a lot of time very alone. It was hard.' His voice cracked a little. Paula reached up to stroke his shoulder.

'And I know how many changes you had to make, so that we could get along again. It means a lot. You're my sister and you always will be. I know I can rely on you.'

Paula began to tear up. Guilt, fear, relief all swirling together. She turned away and wiped her eyes on her sleeve.

Jake reached up and rubbed her neck softly with thumb and forefinger. It sent chills through Paula's body.

'And that's all you wanted to say?' Paula asked carefully.

'I tell you that you're the most important person in my life, and you still need more?' Jake teased.

Paula shook her head laughing, and more tears came free.

'It's nothing. Thank you. You're important to me too,' she finished lamely.

The door of the toilet slammed shut and a moment later Jelena joined them. She looked quizzically at the siblings, but Jake shook his head tightly, and no more was said.

Paula had a lot more thinking to do on the walk back.

That evening was the last of their little holiday. They ordered fish and chips and sat on the beach, watching the last of the parents struggle to corral their kids back to the car. Jelena produced a portable speaker and sang softly along with the medley of old hits and new gems on her playlist. Paula was quite impressed, Jelena was obviously well-trained. The day thinned to a veneer of purples and oranges and the three of them trooped back home.

Paula kept to her room that night. She feared what would happen if she somehow ended up alone with Jake again. She knew what she had to do, but it hurt so much to turn her back on these new feelings and thrills.

Hating herself, she picked up her phone. Scrolled down her contact list to Philiph Rebus.

Fine. I'll do dinner. It better be good.

She threw herself back on the bed and wept silently.