Controlling My Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula nodded numbly. 'You did nothing with her that night.' Her voice had dropped to a whisper.

'Why did you do it?' he said, the tears falling freely.

She shook her head and said nothing.

'You're not a good person,' he said.

Paula still said nothing.

'You walk over everyone, never once seeing them as people.'

'That's not true,' she said, trying to speak louder, but her voice wouldn't let her.

'Then how come you couldn't be what I needed you to be. Just once.'

'Someone to give you a pat on the back and tell you you've been good?' she spat.

Jake laughed bitterly, slashing away some of the tears.

'Nope. Just a sister.'

'A sister can't suck her brother off?'

He laughed weakly.

Paula reached for him, earnestly now. 'Jake, you're the only person in the world I love, please, Jake.'

'You don't get it,' he said. 'You can't just be you, Perfect Paula, this fucking magnificent tornado sucking in everything around it, and think you can get away with it. There are people left behind.'

Paula tottered to the couch and sat down.

She saw it now.

She lifted her head to the ceiling and smiled.

She saw everything, finally. There weren't two directions, there never had been. There was only one.

'Get on the floor,' she said flatly.

Jake stared at her open-mouthed.

'Stop being so melodramatic and get on the fucking floor,' she said, pointing to the carpet in front of her.

His eyes widened, his body stilled. She waited, eyes boring into him. His lips opened and closed, speaking phantom words. The anger on his face dissolved and reformed, dissolved and reformed. But Paula still waited.

Jake dropped his head to his feet. Slowly, he began to move.

He reached the spot she had indicated and sank to his knees. Paula lifted the hem of her dress, and wriggled out of her panties.

She bent forward, he flinched at first, but she touched his cheek tenderly. Then began to whisper in his ear.

'I love you, I will always love you, you will always be everything to me.' She kissed his ear.

Jake's breathing was heavy.

'You want to taste it again, don't you?'

He gave a tiny nod of his head. She found his lips with hers and gave him a soft kiss, which he accepted

She shifted her crotch to the front of the couch and widened her legs further. Her glistening pussy was now inches from Jake's face. He reached out with a trembling hand and ran a finger up her slit. Paula shivered all over in ecstasy. Her brother had just voluntarily touched her. She bucked her hips impatiently towards him, and finally his tongue was tasting her. Paula groaned, a deep, guttural sound.

'I thought of this every night.'

Jake's tongue swirled over her clit. He raised his eyes to her and they held each other's gaze. Dimly, Paula was aware of him fumbling with his pants. He began to groan himself as he pumped his cock. Paula wanted to see it, to touch it herself, but she was too absorbed in what Jake was doing with his tongue.

'You're such a good boy,' Paula said, taunting.

He responded by placing his hands on her thighs and forcing them roughly apart even further.

'My brother is licking my cunt, my brother is licking my cunt, my brother is licking my cunt,' Paula repeated under her breath, again and again.

The pleasure was building within her. It was like Jake already knew the pace her body responded to, the small crescendos that made her toes curl, the pressure that made her moan. She loved the feel of her legs spread so wide they almost hurt.

Jake had resumed touching himself, and Paula craned her head but she still couldn't see. She scrambled away from his mouth and beckoned for him to join her. He sat next to her on the couch, and for a moment the two of them were simply there, with nothing to hide behind. Jake's cock was sprouting casually like a tree trunk from his lap. Its tip was slick with mouth-watering pre-cum. Paula leant to kiss him, and again he accepted. She deepened it, feeling his strong mouth respond, asserting itself. She grabbed his cock and felt a thrill to be in contact with something so powerful and huge. His hands were underneath her shirt, kneading and caressing her. Their movements were becoming frantic.

Suddenly Jake placed his hand on the back of her head, pushing it towards his lap. Paula eagerly obliged, and for the second time felt her entire world become the sensation of her brother filling her mouth. He was thick and pulsing, and rough. His hand was applying gentle pressure while his hips bucked upwards, and Paula had no choice but to take him deep down her throat. She felt a terror that she was no longer the one deciding what happened. But as he began to thrust with a regular rhythm, her brain began to empty. He was fucking her mouth, pounding the back of her throat, his hand deep in her hair, twisting, his grunts animal and raw. She was gagging, the tears were running down her face.

He released her.

'Are you okay?'

Suddenly he was all concern and contrition. His face creased with worry.

Paula whimpered.

'I need,' she began, stuttering. 'I need more.'

'You mean...?'

Paula nodded.

'But there's something you should know. I'm a virgin.'

Jake looked astonished. He opened and closed his mouth several times, eventually settling for a simple question.

'Why?'

'It never seemed right.'

The implication hung in the air. It was right with Jake, and only with Jake.

He caressed her cheek tentatively.

'It's so strange that I can just do that,' he said, almost to himself. 'You're suddenly not so terrifying anymore.'

She nuzzled into his hand. He paused for a moment and swallowed.

'It will hurt.'

'I know. But I need you inside me.'

He picked her up and once again carried her carefully into her room, and placed her on the bed. She lay there, her dress still in disarray, staring up at him. He tugged at the fabric and she wrestled it off, and then unhooked her bra. All the while he watched, drinking it in. Once she was done, he bent to kiss her breasts gently, applying a dab of his tongue to each nipple.

Finally, he lowered himself to her.

Their bodies were pressed together, their faces were close. They felt the full contact of each other's skin.

Her brown eyes stared into his green ones.

She widened her legs.

He lowered his hand to his penis and guided it to her.

'You're actually so wet,' he said.

She said nothing, maintaining eye contact. She could feel him at her entrance, surely far too thick.

'Are you ready?'

She was still silent, calm as a lamb, her mouth curving, lashes heavy. She reached a hand to his lower back and pulled him closer. He began to press, but she was too tight.

'Do whatever you need to do,' she said softly.

He groaned as he pushed harder and the pain increased. She bit her lip, and squirmed underneath him, but her eyes still never left his.

Finally the tip slipped inside. Paula cried out in pain.

'Keep going please,' she said. She flung out her hands to clutch at the sheets.

Jake complied, slowly pushing himself further inside her. Each time he paused, Paula thought he was finally all the way in, but there was still more. It hurt, but she was full of her brother and that's what mattered.

'I can't go any further,' Jake said shyly.

'There's more?'

'I'm only half way. Does it feel okay?'

Paula squirmed again.

'It hurts. But I think I need more of it. All the time.'

'Why?'

She laughed.

'Need reassurance already?' She thought for a moment. 'It's like you're claiming me, stretching me. Things are as they should be, and I don't need to change them a single bit.'

He kissed her softly.

'Now can you fuck me already.'

Jake looked embarrassed.

'I don't think I can. I'm already there.'

She raised an eyebrow.

'You're so tight! And, well, you're you!' he protested.

'Do it then. I don't mind, we have all weekend.'

'Inside you?'

'Of course baby brother. Fill your sister with cum.'

He made several tentative thrusts of his hips, and Paula's toes curled at the motion of his huge mass inside her. Suddenly she felt him erupt inside her. She sighed in contentment, feeling her brother's essence fill her, leak out of her. In one swift motion he pulled out from her and rolled her up in his arms.

He tilted his head to kiss first her forehead, then her eyelid.

'I love you,' he said.

She waited two minutes before her hand was grasping at his cock again. They had an entire weekend, but that didn't mean she wanted to waste a single moment. Immediately it began to stiffen as she ran her hand up and down it. She loved the smoothness of its skin, the way it responded so immediately to her touch. His breathing grew heavier as her pace quickened.

'I have a question,' she began. His cock was now fully hard. It felt so huge in her grip.

'Can it wait?' he said breathlessly.

'When did you first want me?'

He laughed. All this time her hand was still stroking him.

'When I was young, I used to have a thing for Miss Trenwith'. Paula nodded, immediately placing the curvy brunette teacher. 'One time I was drifting off to sleep, thinking about her,' Jake continued, 'what it would feel like to be held by her, to touch her skin.' He adjusted his position, sitting now. Paula sat with him, not letting go for one moment. She was watching his face intensely as he spoke, while both her hands now worked with speed. 'But suddenly the image of you came into my head, shouting at me, saying how she wasn't good enough for me.' He coughed, embarrassed. 'Next thing I knew Miss Trenwith was nowhere to be seen and it was you looming over me in my mind's eye. Still nothing sexual yet, but I knew it I was excited.

He stopped, groaning. His hips were bucking. 'You know you're not making this very easy,' he said.

Paula didn't relent. 'Keep going,' she purred, 'I want to hear the end.'

He grabbed her wrist and braked her pace. His ragged breathing became softer. For a moment he sat there, eyes closed, his hands clasping Paula's, which were now only slowly stroking his cock.

'I refined the fantasy: the enraged expression on your face; the way your soft hands took me after I apologised; the clothes you were wearing. Eventually you would ask me for a favour, and, well, there's a fairly small bucket of possible favours to ask.'

'So that's it? You had a fantasy about me one night and that changed things forever?'

Jake shook his head.

'It was more that the fantasy gave me permission. I had always wanted to be as close to you as possible. The fantasy was a way of showing me there was nothing wrong with that.' He paused, a grin on his face. 'Besides, it didn't stay only one fantasy for long.'

Paula smiled at him. 'Okay, you did good,' she said, satisfied with his answers. She released her grip on him and nimbly jumped on top of him so that she was in his lap, facing him. Her body, still lightly sheened with sweat, was pulsing. Wordlessly she reached underneath her legs and positioned Jake's huge dick so that it was pointing directly upwards. Their eyes were locked, and Paula leaned down to him so that their noses were nearly touching. She lowered her body slowly until she could feel his massive tip at her entrance.

Their scents were thicker than ever, driving Paula mad. Everything was quiet except for the sound of their breathing.

'I'm scared,' she whispered, letting out a small giggle.

Eyes serious, Jake pushed himself off the bed so that now a gentle pressure was being applied. Paula bit her lip.

Gradually she lowered herself onto him.

She groaned with pure pleasure. Some of the pain was still there, and it grew as she inched her way down. But the knowledge that she was being filled and stretched by Jake filled her with a wild elation. He was watching her patiently, almost anxiously. Her legs were trembling and her skin felt slick with sensation.

'Are they all this good or is yours somehow magical,' Paula murmured. Jake smiled. She bent to kiss him, and the adjustment of her body caused a whole new suite of sensations inside her. His lips were cool, and soon moist as she began to kiss him more greedily. Their lips and tongues merged and danced as Paula began to rock ever so slightly, tentatively. Jake placed his hands on her hips and began to guide her, amplifying her movements.

Finally she ended the kiss and sat up straight. She raised herself ever so slightly, and then descended again. Jake let out a groan and she felt a thrill of power. She went higher this time, and impaled herself again him. He was so large inside her. Emboldened, she began the rhythm of riding him, slamming herself down on his cock. His body bucked against hers, his hands gripped her hips tighter. Impatient, she grabbed them and yanked them up to her breasts.

'Be a good boy,' she commanded. Jake complied, teasing her nipples as lightly as the violent motion of their bodies allowed. Paula threw back her head. Jake was hers, a world of new pleasure was hers. Nothing else mattered. Their bodies smacked with each impalement, Paula was moaning, loud pornstar moans she didn't think she was capable of. She looked back down at Jake. He was biting his lip in concentration, eyes fixed on her tits.

'You're so fucking big,' she said, laughing with the joy of how stretched she felt. 'Show me just how big'. She leaped off him and twirled around in an instant. Now she was on all fours, ass pert in the air. She only had to wait a second and he was there behind her, inside her. Again the room resonated with the sound of their bodies colliding. This time it was Jake's turn to groan as he slammed into her. His hands were claws on her buttocks, Paula's entire body felt on fire.

'Make me yours, don't be so useless,' Paula said goading him. Jake grunted, increasing the power and speed of his thrusts. He released his grip on her and without warning his hand crashed down on her skin. He was spanking her. Her brother was spanking her like she was a whore.

'Harder big brother, are you a man or what,' Paula managed to say through the stinging pain.

He complied. Within seconds her skin felt raw, brutalised. But all that mattered was that he was still inside her, filling her, destroying her tight little hole. He swapped hands and now it was her other cheek that was being punished. Paula pushed her head down into the pillow while her fists clenched the sheets and her back arched even more. The spanking paused and her brother's hot breath was in her air.

'Ready for more cum, you dumb whore?' Jake's voice was low and guttural. Paula reveled in the animal her brother had become. This is all for me. The pace of Jake's thrusts slowed, but each was more powerful. With one final slam he expended himself deep inside her. After a moment he collapsed his body on Paula's. The two lay there, breathing heavily, his entire weight pressing down on her.

The minutes passed. Paula lay there abuzz. Jake caressed her cheek.

'My turn for questions,' he said, rolling off.

Paula sat up and drew her knees to her chest.

'I didn't realise you could be so submissive,' Jake stated simply. Paula waited.

'And?'

'Is that your usual preference?'Jake asked carefully.

Paula considered. 'I didn't think I would want it like that, but I was wrong.'

'What did you think you wanted?'

Paula thought some more. She caught a glimpse of the boyish earnestness on Jake's face. She laughed.

'You know you can just spit it out. Just say you want your big sis to control you.'

Jake blushed. 'I don't even know what to do,' he said.

'Just listen to the sound of my voice, nothing more.'

'What if there are... things that I want?' Jake stammered.

'Yet are too much of a wimp to directly say it?'

He nodded.

Without further word she straddled him. Then slowly inched her way forwards so that her cunt was directly over his face. There was a look of reverence on his face as he tracked her approach. She lowered herself bit by bit on to his waiting tongue. As she felt the first whisper-soft brushes of him, she dropped herself fully, hard on to his face. He let out a muffled groan, and soon his tongue was working, struggling, to pleasure her.

'That's a good boy,' she murmured, maintaining the pressure of her weight on his face. She reached behind herself and found his cock, returned already to full hardness, and gave it a couple of tugs. Then reached even further back to find his balls. She grabbed them, hard, mercilessly. Jake grunted and his entire body bucked. But he didn't let up in his efforts to lick her. His moist hot tongue was filling her with waves of pleasure. She raised herself up and rotated 180 degrees. Now she could see the sight of him again, so magnificent and huge, precum glistening, its scent maddening. She sat herself on Jake's face again and his tongue resumed its dutiful work. She bent herself over and this time grasped his cock with one hand and balls with the other. She squeezed both hard, digging in her nails.

'Such a filthy baby boy,' she said, this time her voice exultant. 'Who do you belong to,' she demanded of him. She lifted herself again from his face.

'You, always you,' he said with a hoarse voice. She eased herself back down, all the while still cupping and crushing his balls.

'Make your sister come then,' her voice rang out, imperious. She ground herself onto his face harder and he groaned. His tongue felt like it already knew the perfect amount of pressure and touch and speed. Paula had been eaten out by men before, but it had generally been an awkward, almost mechanical process. This was something more intimate than she had thought was possible. His initially slow pace increased as his muffled groans became louder, more ragged. His stubble felt raw across her thighs. She whimpered as the pleasure built within her. Her brother was hers, finally, totally hers. Her skin was saturated with her moisture and Jake's saliva.

'Baby brother I'm comingggg,' she moaned. She gripped his shaft and she started to frantically pump it while writhing with the initial spasms of her orgasm.

'Fuuuuuuck,' she shouted. She felt herself lose complete control and she let loose a stream of her ejaculate. Thighs trembling she managed to roll off. Her body was weak and she slumped onto her chest.

Jake lay there, his body heaving, his cock still iron hard.

'I have never felt better in my life,' Paula managed to say.

'Me neither,' Jake responded with a small voice.

Paula raised her head, still adjacent to Jake's crotch. He was now pumping it furiously himself. She turned to look at his face. It was covered in her juices. His expression was lost, absent somehow. Everything proud and strong was gone. He was just her baby brother desperately pleasuring himself.

She reached out and gripped his wrist as hard as she could.

'Did I say you could do that?'

He looked at her and whimpered. His hand fell slack.

'Clean me,' she commanded. She swivelled around and spread her legs. Her thighs and cunt were slick.

Jake approached reverently. He bent down and slowly traced his tongue along the skin of her left inner thigh. Paula shivered. He worked his way patiently up and down, covering every inch. Until eventually again his tongue was at her cunt. He ran his tongue tentatively along her slit.

'No,' Paula said firmly. 'Other leg first.'

This time he was quicker, covering her skin swift economy. Again he reached her wet centre. But before he was able to proceed, she placed a hand on his forehand, pausing his progress. Then she shunted her ass forwards and leant further back.

'You missed a spot,' she said, exposing her asshole. Juice and saliva had dribbled all over it and it tickled. Jake moaned and launched himself at it. His hands gripped her thighs, forcing them up and out. He lapped at her with a renewed enthusiasm. Paula giggled at the completely new sensation.