Controlling My Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly she moved back and sat up.

'Was I doing it wrong?' Jake asked, concerned?

Paula shook her head and smiled at him.

'No. I just wanted to see how much you liked doing that.'

'Oh,' Jake said. 'So what next?' he asked with a coy smile.

Paula surveyed the wide vista of possibilities and grinned.

'I'll surprise you,' she said. 'But not now. Now I just want you to hold me.'

Jake looked like he wanted to say something, but instead moved to take Paula in his arms. His body was sweaty and his arms were strong. He kissed her hair and his hands roved over her skin. Paula nestled into his chest.

'Let's stay like this,' she said. Jake responded by tightening his embrace. She kissed his skin.

They didn't move for a long time.

When they finally did Paula felt like she had been at peace for a lifetime.

Jake disappeared briefly into the living room. When he returned his face was troubled.

'Is something wrong?' Paula asked.

In response he placed his phone in front of her eyes. That little glimmering rectangle of light, inscribed with their fate. It was a message from Jelena.

You fucked that dumb bitch sister of yours, didn't you? You're fucking finished in this city.

Jake sat on the bed beside her.

'How the hell do we get out of this.'

Paula closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She had no idea.