Controlling My Personal Assistant Ch. 04

Story Info
Further suggestions and a threesome.
2.3k words
4.6
11.5k
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This directly follows Controlling the Personal Assistant 3. I recommend reading them first if you have not done so. Thank you to all who gave me stars and comments which are always welcome.

Greg

I enjoyed fucking Di although I will have to do something about her pubic hair. A slightly darker shade than the hair on her head, an obviously natural blond, but it needed a trim before I tasted her. I had not removed my fingers from Marie's pussy so moved across and inserted two into Diana's.

Standing between them I manipulated both pussies as my cock slowly collapsed. "My Sweet and Diane, while I am playing with your wet cunts, why don't you kiss. I think you really want to." I watched them kiss and they both looked as though they were revelling in it. Much more of this I may rise again. The splashing sound from their pussies was encouraging the rising process.

Watching them kissing made me think about watching them fully go at it. Would they want to? I wondered. Would it be too far? Would one or both of them find it not too distasteful for the suggestion to work? Just think seeing the two of them in a sixty nine and then joining in, fucking the one on top.

It just shows what a good show and imagination can do my cock was rising again. Keeping fingers going in Di I started fucking Marie. "Yes, yes," she shouted, breaking the kiss with Di who was also panting. I went harder into her and she became more vocal. Di joined in the chorus as they both climaxed.

"Turn round," they both scuttled round and I had them both lick my cock. "On your backs," I was near cumming so I wanked myself and sprayed over their faces. "Get cleaned up, we'll have a drink then go to bed, you are staying the night Diane.

I spent the night between two beautiful young ladies, despite this I was so knackered that I slept!

In my usual style I woke early, I am a morning person, I managed to leave the bed without disturbing them. I made a brew and sat in the lounge drinking it. I was just finishing my second mug of tea when Di came out, naked and mussing her mussed up hair. She headed for the bathroom.

When she came out I held out my mug. "Nice timing, make a brew," I instructed.

"Make your own brew," was her reply.

"Now Diane, do as you're told and make me a brew," I said in my must be obeyed voice.

She hesitated while she wavered over deciding what to do, "Make your own tea," she said in a stubborn, sulky manner. Interesting that my suggestions had worn off or had not taken anyway and she had just been doing what she wanted or at least was comfortable with.

"Yes Diane, would you like me to make you one as well?

"Yes, please, si...Greg." she replied. I went into the kitchen and returned with two mugs of tea. Di was sitting on the couch, she had not put any clothes on which was unexpected. I handed her the tea and held her hand.

"Tell me what you thought of last night, did you enjoy it?" I asked. Did I detect a slight reddening of her face?

"Yes I did, the sex was good and I am very fond of Marie." was her reply.

"Did you mind following my orders?"

"I would not have done so if I didn't."

"Good, I wondered if you were doing anything you would not normally do?"

"Don't be an idiot I wouldn't have done it!"

"So you often DO AS YOU'RE TOLD, do you?"

"Sometimes, I like to be told," she was not so certain now.

"You like to be TOLD what to do." She looked totally confused.

"I'm not sure, I..I.." she stuttered.

"YOU LIKE TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO." I said using 'the voice'.

"I like to be told what to do sir," she mumbled.

"Speak up, Diana, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to tell me what to do, sir, please."

"Good girl, Diane, you may suck my cock." She went down on her knees and started sucking me off. "No hands, just use your mouth and tongue." I lay back with my hands behind my head and savoured her work. "Pinch your nipples."

"Thank you Diane, that was very pleasant, now make that cup of tea." She reluctantly let my cock go and picked up the mugs and walked into the kitchen. She returned with the tea and a smile.

"Sit cross legged in front of me so I can look at your cunt." We sat looking at each other's genitals, my erection and Di's swollen and wet cunt while we drank our tea.

"I think it's time to wake Marie, see if you can wake her by sucking her nipples. Ask her about yesterday, see if you can bring her out wanting it as much as you do."

"Oh yes sir," she jumped up, kissed my cock and skipped out.

Di

I'm confused, what does he expect from me? Tea maker he can fuck off, I don't mind fucking and sucking when he tells me but I'm not his lackey. Why was I thinking that, I will do anything, of course I will, I made some tea. He sent me to wake Marie by sucking her nipples. I wonder if I can play with her pussy. It would be fun to make her cum in her sleep.

God, Marie is beautiful even when she's asleep with no makeup. She was on her back, her legs open with the sheet on the floor. Her shaved pussy on display, I think I shall have to do something with mine to tart it up a bit. Her tits were so firm they were only slightly tipped to the side, her nipples almost pointing skyward.

I knelt on the bed and gently licked her right nipple, it slowly rose as I wrapped my tongue around it. I sucked on it before moving to the other one. When it had risen to a matching height I wondered if I could lick her pussy, I really wanted to lick her pussy. I licked her pussy. It was red and swollen, wet and very tasty. Her little nub was peeping out of its cover.

I set to work on it, sucking on it. Marie moved, she was either dreaming or waking, I left her clit until she settled. Her legs spread more so I put my tongue straight in.

Marie

I was in the men's toilet on my back with Greg sucking my nipples and pussy, there were half a dozen men in the place, all of them watching me, two of them peeing on the floor missing the urinals because they could not take their eyes off me.

I felt so humiliated, so hot. My nipples felt wonderful as he licked and sucked them. When he went down to the pussy, the watchers disappeared. My world centred around my pussy. I opened my eyes, I was in bed, Di was sucking my clit! What the fuck. "Sir wants you to wake up," she said as if everything was normal.

"Sir said I was to say to you and I quote, 'My Sweet tell me what you did yesterday,'" she said as she removed her mouth from my clit and lay next to me.

I had no choice and told her everything, from the sex shop to the shoe shop, to the toilet to bum in the air giving him a blowjob. How I felt, the humiliation, the sheer exhilaration of the day. How much I loved it.

I looked at her, her chest above her tits was flushed, her nipples were like organ stops and I could smell her sex over my own. "That's turned you on!"

"Hell yeah, Christ being spanked in the men's bog with them listening must have been crazy."

"Have you ever been spanked?" I asked

"Well, no," was her reply.

"It fucking hurts and I couldn't make a noise or my cries would have been heard and some busybody would have called the police. We had someone ask if sir was alright, they didn't know I was there until he walked out and left me half exposed until I shut the door."

"I'd have died or had an orgasm,"

"I had to walk out past them, with my nipples trying to break out of my tee-shirt and my bare red bum almost on display. My heart was thumping, my legs were like jelly and you can imagine what my pussy was like."

"Did he make you do it?"

"No, he made a point of giving me the choice, I really could have refused."

Di

Fucking hell, I can't believe how worked up I am from listening to Marie's antics. Do I wish it was me? I don't know. Hell.

Marie went into the ensuite and I took the opportunity to play with my clit. When she came out we went into the lounge holding hands.

Greg

Why the fuck do girls spend a fortune at hairdressers when without any work these two came out with their hair a complete sexy mess. So fucking provocative, give me this any day over fancy coiffure. They were also naked and holding hands and looking very demure. In short asking to be fucked.

"Well My Sweet, you and Diane crawl over to me, you both look beautiful." they stopped by my legs, looking up at me with those huge pleading Bambi eyes. "You both look as though you want to be fucked."

"Yes please sir," they both replied.

"We have all day before us so Diane what fantasy do you want to do?" I asked.

"Spanked in the gents like Marie was, please, please sir," she begged.

"I think Sainsburys have seen enough but I do know a pub that is quite busy on a Sunday lunchtime."

"My Sweet, what fantasy do you want? Bali is not possible today,"

"I'd like to have sex with you and Di together," she blurted out.

"Good girls, stand up and face each other about two foot apart. Now hold hands and close your eyes." I started some confidence building suggestions, I was not just going to take advantage of Di, not just, I was going to build her self confidence as well.

Half an hour later. "Marie and Di, I hope you are feeling more relaxed. Di," I emphasised using the short version of her name so the choice this time was hers. "Do you want to be spanked in the gents loo at the pub?"

There was some hesitation so at least it was her that was deciding and not my suggestion. "Yes sir, please spank me at the pub."

"You are sure?"

"Yes sir, definitely."

"Marie and Di, do you want to have a threesome with me? Marie?"

"Oh yes please sir," said Marie.

"Di?"

"Yes sir." she affirmed.

"In that case get those arses into the bedroom and be ready to be fucked." I slapped both arses to send them on their way. I followed close behind, and we reached the bedroom. "Turn around and and face me," I kissed Di on the lips and put a finger in Marie at the same time. I kissed Marie and fingered Di. I put the finger that had been in Di into Marie's mouth and then Marie's into Di.

"Di lie across the bed, legs spread, Marie kneel on top in a sixty nine, stick your tongue in the cunt in front of you. Now concentrate on the clit." They were slurping away. I put my thumb into Marie's arsehole before I slotted my cock into her pussy. "Lick my balls." I could feel Di's tongue licking my balls and the base of my cock.

"Roll over," They did and I moved to the other side of the bed, putting my thumb in Di's arsehole without complaint and cock in her very wet pussy. I fucked her for a while with my balls being licked. "Diane, stand up," I knelt over Marie's face and slotted my cock into her mouth. "My Sweet you are the world's top whore you give the best blow jobs and do this while you play with your pussy. Diane, climb on my back so I can feel your tits pushing into me, lean forward and while you look into Marie's eyes lick my arsehole."

She did this, would Di have done it? I doubt it. I let it continue for a while." Up girls, I lay on the bed, Marie fuck me, Di kneel over my mouth, kiss each other." I worked hard on Di's clit and soon had her cumming, she was a screamer, high pitched, followed by fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I lost count of the fucks. I was about to tell them to swap places when Marie climaxed a little more sedately.

"On your knees by the bed," I shot into both mouths. Taking their hands I led them back into the lounge. We were all smiling. "Make a light breakfast, girls." I sat back on the couch, satisfied. They came in with croissants.

Diane

I licked his bumhole, I couldn't help myself, it's something I have never thought of doing, never contemplated doing but I did and did it with Marie watching me so embarrassing. He made me, I had no choice. Would I do it again? Probably.

I'm not sure what happened when he had me facing Marie with my eyes closed but I did feel relaxed afterwards. He's going to spank my bum in the pub tomorrow, which pub? I'm known in some of the local ones. My stomach's churning at the thought.

To be continued...