Controlling My Personal Assistant Ch. 05

Story Info
Spanking in the loo, dominatrix, good news.
3.1k words
4.59
6.7k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This directly follows Controlling the Personal Assistant 4. I recommend reading them first if you have not done so. Thank you to all who gave me stars and comments which are always welcome.

Greg

I drove us to a pub on the outskirts, a cross between a country pub and a local. They did not do food, consequently it was packed with mainly local drinkers. We had one drink and when I was fairly sure the gent's was empty, I escorted Di in. I kissed her before going into the cubicle.

If you intend to spank a girl in the gents then I recommend Sainsburys.

The toilets in old pubs are a lot narrower, we squeezed in, and I made Di remove her skirt and knickers, she looked devastating in her heels and Marie's tiny tee-shirt. Standing facing each other, I put my arms around her, with my hands on her arse I pulled her even closer. I kissed her long and deep. I hung her skirt and knickers along with the little bag I had on the hook on the door.

Repeating my previous actions I unzipped my fly, sat on the loo, no lid to put down this time. "Get on your knees and suck it." she did. I think she tried to avoid kneeling in the dribbled piss by edging back which she didn't realise her feet were sticking out under the door.

I got her over my knee, this was rather awkward, to fit in she had her legs almost straight. Her hands on the floor and her arse up. I could hear someone pissing in the stainless steel trough of the kind favoured years ago. It gave a quite pleasing baritone sound, which made a welcoming backing sound to the spanking I was about to give.

Di

I was pushed into the men's toilet and was hit by the smell of pee. We got into a cubicle without being seen, I think. Tiny, smelly with a wet floor and I had to kneel in it. I tried to avoid it but got wet knees.

I took my skirt and knickers off, trailing them on the spilt piss. Men's toilets are disgusting, can they never piss where they are supposed to. The place reeked, there was a tin trough for them to piss in, you would think they couldn't miss that but no the floor near it was soaked.

Getting over his knee was most awkward, the place was too narrow, I had my bum in the air, couldn't bend my knees, hands on the floor. Fucking stupid.

"Yeeeeowwww," that hurt, he didn't have to hit me that hard, "Oww," I tried to keep quiet. He carried on spanking me, there was chatter going on outside.

"Give it to her, go at it man," someone shouted. Greg carried on spanking for much to long after this, my bum and thighs were sore. He stood me up, put fingers in my exceedingly wet pussy and took his bag down off the hook and took out a tiny skirt and gave it to me. He put my things in his bag,opened the door and walked out. The place seemed fairly full, he bowed and walked to the trough. I closed the door.

Smackings are better at Sainsburys.

"Oh shit I asked for this, I must be fucking mad, my bum and thighs are stinging, I am wearing a nipple exposing tee-shirt, fancy shoes and trying to get into a bit of material pretending to be a skirt. I wrapped it around my hips to cover as much of my bum as I could. It would not meet, I had to fasten it around my waist which left half my bum cheeks, my very red bum cheeks, exposed. The least of my worries as my pussy was going to be on show!

I wish I didn't feel so horny, I wish my nipples would retract and my pussy dry up. Juices were leaking down my thigh, I would have wiped it with the toilet paper only guess what? There wasn't any! I concentrated on what I had learned to build my confidence, put my shoulders back then changed my mind, it just pushed my tits out. I plastered a false smile on my face and opened the door. There was a big cheer from the men standing around waiting for me.

"Enough lads," Greg came out of the crowd, put his arm around me and led me out. We went straight to the car where Marie was waiting. I dived in and Greg quickly drove off. Marie was laughing, I started giggling. "What you didn't realise Di when you were blowing me your feet were sticking out under the door so they knew there was a woman in the cubicle even before you cried out when you were smacked. It's a wonder there were any men left in the pub." said Greg. We all ended up laughing.

Back at Greg's house we piled out of the car, giggled into the lounge and poured drinks. "While you are in such a good mood Di you can entertain us with a dance, you do not need to strip, you are already very provocative, sensual and we can see enough already." Marie and I curled up on the couch. "I think if you do a good job I may be worked up enough to fuck Marie."

Greg

Di danced, she is very good, has a natural rhythm, very sexy, her arse and pussy flashing us. "Please can't we share," she said as she poured some of her drink over her tits making the tee-shirt go transparent.

"You are rather persuasive, crawl over here while My Sweet does a striptease. You know she is a professional stripper don't you?" I sucked Dl's nipples through the tee-shirt getting a fresh taste of gin and tonic as I watched Marie do an amazingly professional strip, oh the power of suggestion.

Both girls were wearing heels and the only other garment was the skirt Di had on. "My Sweet follow Diane to the bedroom, both walk as if you were models on the catwalk. Plenty of bottom swaying, fuck they looked good. In the bedroom I had them lay on their backs together.

"Kiss," I watched them turn their heads to each other and lips met, tongues reaching out. "I bet you would like to put a finger in your friend's pussy, go on, you can do it." Each inside hand moved to the other's pussy. Legs slowly drifted apart as their tongues fenced on. God this was hot, they were really into it.

"Diane, take your finger out of My Sweets cunt and use it to play with your clit." I climbed on Marie and embedded my cock full length in her pleasing pussy.

Marie

I am an amazing stripper, I didn't know how good I was. My supermodel walk was better than Di's. kissing her was such a turn on, gentle tongues entwined. I felt such warmth and my pussy was purring. When her finger invaded my private area I felt a warm glow. When Greg penetrated me I exploded. Do supermodel strippers climax like this every time, I want to be one. I don't think even with sir's confidence building I will ever be a model. But sir can make me feel like this.

Di

What a day, my head was spinning, I danced, I walked like a model, I kissed Marie, I played with her pussy. I felt so good, the feelings of the day's events were clustering in my pussy.

My hand and Marie's hand were knocked away and sir's beautiful cock filled me, overfilled me as a lot of the liquid in my pussy was forced out. I had such an amazing climax as I held sir in. Arms and legs around him, there is no way I will let him go. And don't think he has any power over me.

Greg

Wow that was spectacular, I'm fucked figuratively and literally, I drove Di home.

Di came round each evening and I reinforced her self confidence. She was with us for about an hour and this included a drink. I did not mention Diane. I was saving that for the weekend.

Friday, start of the weekend, Marie was cooking, I had poured two glasses of wine when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and was met by a whirlwind, I was almost knocked over as Di acting like a Whirling Dervisher whizzed around the lounge before jumping on me, her arms and legs round me, holding me tight, kissing me and repeating thank you.

"Calm down," I entreated, with absolutely no effect.

"Diane, calm down," she stopped, looked at me and smiled. I think she only heard Diane and down because she knelt before me undid my fly and had my cock in her mouth before I could stop her. Okay my effort to stop her measured in dynamite may have been enough to blow the seeds off a dandelion. "Did I tell you to do that?" she looked up at me her blue eyes bright and even with my cock in her mouth she managed to smile.

"Nothur," she said laughing which sent shivers through my cock. For fuck sake I'm half laughing and half enjoying this so much. How do I get control here?

"Diane, take your knickers off and bend over the back of the couch, now!" Reluctantly but still laughing she let my cock go, turned her back, lifting her skirt she wiggled her arse and slowly removed her knickers giving me a good view of her lubricious pussy.

"Are you going to punish me for being so naughty?" she asked. She looked delicious bent over the couch, she had flipped her skirt up and spread her legs. I stood behind her between her legs and pressed into her while with one hand I held her down.

"Di, what are you so excited about?"

"I've quit my job! I told the sexist, dirty, bullying bastard where he could stick it. And it's all down to you sir." Oh fuck, what have I done? "Without you giving me the confidence I never would have done it. She was rubbing her arse against my erection.

"But you can't just quit like that!"

"I can, I did, I've to work a month's notice but by the time I've put a grievance in on him, called the union and they realise I have been carrying the department for the last few years, they will ask me to stay. If not, there are plenty of other jobs. I'm so happy, so relieved, I've wanted to do this for ages. He's lucky I didn't kick him in the balls."

What have I done? I've unleashed a monster. Who would think that this quiet, shy young lady could turn into such a behemoth. Should I be worried that she's thrown away a good job or delighted that she has stuck up for herself.

"Have you calmed down now?" I asked.

"Yes sir, are you going to punish me for being naughty?" She was giggling, her legs were jiggling and her bare arse was wiggling against my erection. She is incorrigible

Keeping my left hand on her back I moved to the side and smacked her arse. "Yowww," she exclaimed. "Thank you sir, more please." Ever one to be helpful, I smacked her other cheek. "Wow, thank you sir, more please."

I carried on smacking her and she carried on asking for more, my hand was getting sore.

Marie

I was cooking. I heard Di come in and she was ranting. When I had five minutes to leave the stove I went into the lounge where Di was being spanked and giggling. "Greg, I am doing all the work and Di is having all the fun, it's not fair."

"You are right, My Sweet, and things will be corrected later," he said while continuing smacking her. Her bum and thighs were red and she was still laughing. "Finish dinner and you will be rewarded." As I walked back to the kitchen he stopped smacking and started fucking.

Di

What a day, confidence is everything and to top it off I'm having my bum smacked, soon he's going to fuck me. I'm so ready, I'll orgasm as soon as he puts it in, please fuck me.

"Fuck me now, please," my new found confidence allowed me to say this although I did add please. He slapped my bum four more times, hard before he slammed his lovely cock into my waiting pussy. I climaxed immediately, he carried on with his fine acts, I carried on having a climax.

He came in my pussy and when he pulled out I knelt and sucked his wonderful cock. Marie served dinner and we sat at the table, I sat on a cushion, my bum was pleasantly sore, an apt reminder of the great time I had.

After we finished eating Greg said "Diane, Marie has worked so hard while you have had all the fun that I think you will be Marie's slave for the rest of the day, until midnight tonight. You will do whatever she commands you to do, understand?"

"Yes sir," she agreed.

"You will call her mistress while you perform whatever she wants. Tell her what you are Diane."

"Mistress, I am yours to command until midnight please order me to do your bidding."

Marie was a bit lost. "My Sweet, go to the bedroom and put on black underwear, black stockings and heels. When you return you are Miss Van Kline, dominatrix." She left. "Diane, take your skirt and bra off and leave your blouse fastened on only one button. Be kneeling at my feet when your mistress arrives."

"Yes sir." I agreed, shivers going down my spine.

As planned I was kneeling at sir's feet when Marie strutted in or should I say Miss Van Kline strutted in, she was all in black and only lacking a whip. She walked right up to me. "Kiss my cunt slave," no messing about right in there. She was standing legs apart, I whipped round and latched on to Marie's pussy and started sucking and licking. I had to do it. I couldn't resist, I loved it, I love the taste of her juices.

Marie smiled at sir as she pulled my head into her pussy. "Suck my tits bitch," she pulled me up by my hair until I reached her tits and started sucking on her nipple. Why was my pussy tingling, my nipples hurting and why am I loving being a slave? She pushed me away and sashayed to the far side of the room. "Crawl to me, slave." she ordered.

I crawled across the room, bum up so sir could marvel at it and my gorgeous pussy. I reached her knelt up with my hands in front of me like a dog begging, my nose level with her pussy.

She slapped my face (not hard) and called me a whore, "Crawl back to sir and help him undress, I want him ready to fuck me." I crawled to sir in a similar manner so Marie could admire my beautiful pussy. I undressed sir and sucked his cock so he was ready for her. "Owww," she slapped my bum, my still tender bum.

"You've had your reward, the only thing going in your mouth is either my cunt or my tits," another slap this time across my tits.

Marie

This is amazing. I am a dominatrix, Mistress Van Kline, that worthless slut will be at my command. I asked sir to lie on the floor and knelt on top of him putting his cock into my pussy. "Slut, lick sir's balls and my bumhole," I expected no hesitation and got none. I bounced quite slowly on sir's cock, leaning forward I quietly said to sir. "Play with my tits," not exactly commanding but not deferential either, Mistress Van Kline does not do deferential.

He held my tits, she was licking my bum and sir's cock and balls. "Harder," I said to sir and he obliged by pounding into me. He was gripping my tits hard, pounding into me hard. I came hard with a scream, squeezing his cock with my cunt. He carried on and we came together, I was even more vocal.

A few minutes later I rolled off him, "Drink his cum out of my pussy, and then suck sir clean." Sir and I lay back while Di cleaned us up. I did help her by opening my legs and pushing her face into my cunt.

"Pour us some drinks before you clear the table, load the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen." Sir and I snuggled up on the couch, he idly played with my nipple. I did the same with his cock. "Diane, top up our drinks," she came in and poured some more wine before returning to her jobs in the kitchen. I felt so powerful.

"I have finished my jobs mistress."

"Good you may lay on the floor in front of us legs wide and your bum up and play with your clit, do not cum." I waited until she was well into it. "Top up our drinks," I ordered. She pulled a face as she got up and poured us both some more wine.

"I did not like that insolence showing on your face, lay across us both with your bum on my lap." I took delight in smacking her tender red bum, not so much me but Mistress Van Kline. Sir was stroking her hair. I stopped smacking her, put fingers in her pussy and kissed sir. Her bum was very red,I wondered if it would bruise.

At around eleven we went to bed. Sir and I did, Sir took up position on his back, I knelt between his legs and sucked his cock, Di knelt on the floor and licked my pussy. Sir came in my mouth but I did not let his cock out, I swallowed it all and kept his cock in my mouth. Di's tongue must be getting tired doing all that work round my pussy and bumhole.

At twelve sir said "Diane and Marie it's time. Di stood up and went to the bathroom. I got out of my dominatrix gear showered with Di as it happened. "Are you alright?" I asked her.

"My bum is really sore, but this has been the best day of my life, from waking up to now, the best day ever." Wow, I didn't expect that.

"Tomorrows another day to quote Rhett Butler, hopefully as good as today." I said.

To be continued...