Download

Story Info
A dom invents a new app and gets sluts!
2.9k words
3.75
12.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't Peter's fault that the first year old of college was boring. He'd been in AP classes in high school. Now he was at MIT, everyone was so busying studying. Peter just wanted to have fun. That's why he'd developed the AI nanobots. They could transform people in anyway he wanted. He just had to tell the app what to do.

Peter wasn't evil or anything. His first human subject had been himself. He'd made himself smarter and more attractive. Nothing went wrong.

He'd noticed Ashley in the first week. She wasn't particularly pretty and she'd probably never had a boyfriend. Peter decided to ask her out.

"Come out for a coffee with me, Ashley?" he asked.

Ashley said sure and the two made their way to the local cafe. Being a gentleman, Peter bought the coffee. It had been doused with Peter's nanobots. After the first sip, Ashley's eyes rolled back in her head. For a minute, Peter was worried. What if the effects were different on women?

"You okay Ashley?" Peter questioned.

"Oh it's nothing...just blanked out for a minute." said Ashley. Peter nodded. "Well, I have the feeling you'll be blacking out alot very soon." with that he pulled up his app and started programming Ashley's new life.

Ashley let out a little bit of a scream as her body changed. Per Peter's desire, only her breasts remained the same as the remainder of her figure was molded into a shape that couldn't have been any taller than 5"0. Once her body was complete. Peter loved the small size. She could and would be easily dominated.

Then Peter applied the finishing touches. Ashley's facial features were altered to suit Peter''s new vision. Ashley's eyes changed shape and size, her nose became smaller and less defined whilst her lips were softer and more inviting than before. Her hands and feet became dainty and delicate and finally Ashley's entire skin tone was changed to a more tanned shade. Her transformation was complete. She no longer looked like a corn-fed midwesterner. Ashley was unique.

Peter smiled to himself as he assessed his first project. She was beautiful, so much better than the plain girl he'd asked on a date. Peter had yet to take her mind. He loved to play. He got a small mirror Peter walked over to the new and improved Ashley.

"I think I should always let my slaves get one final look at themselves before I take their mind." said Peter happily. He had to bang Ashley in each of her holes. He held up the mirror for Ashley to see.

Ashley gave a little scream of disbelief at the woman before her, for there was no longer a young mid-western student looking back at her. Instead her body had been replaced by that of a Japanese sex bomb. She wanted her own face. But, this face was just SO pretty. Ashley couldn't believe had been completely renationalised; a realization which both shocked and amazed her.

Ashley just kept thinking that what she saw was not possible. Peter must have put LSD in her drink or something. Still, all her reasoning was countered by the proof looking back at her in the mirror: the face of a shocked Japanese girl that could not believe she was Japanese.

"The good news is I'm not done yet." said Peter as he turned back to the app.

Ashley didn't know what to do. She just took another sip of her coffee as Peter played with the app.

Suddenly, Ashley felt herself finding it harder and harder to concentrate on what was going on. No matter how she tried to organize her thoughts, her mind just seemed to go empty. It was almost as if her mind was disappearing. But, Ashley knew that was impossible...right? Ashley knew she had to fight it. She was an MIT student.

The nanites had not only altered the shape of Ashley's body, but also made her incredibly sensitive to pleasure. Despite her best efforts, Ashley did not possess the power to regain her control and the buzzing was back at its most intense inside her head. There was a part of her that truly wanted to continue the fight for her mind, but that was quickly disappearing.

Ashley's mind was slowly disappearing thanks to the app; she was losing the will to care. Peter wanted to see how far he could take his app. He pushed some more buttons. Ashly tried to fight, but god above, she was so horny! All she wanted to do was cum. It didn't matter that she was in public or that Peter was in front of her.

Thanks to Peter's app, Ashley's climax was now inevitable. Jolts of electric pleasure that were pulsing through her pussy. She could sense her mind disappearing but she did not care. She just wanted to fuck!

The app went into overdrive, Ashley gave out a little scream and flooded her panties as she came. It didn't matter to Ashley that she was sitting in a coffee shop with wet panties or that other customers were staring at her. Her body was still quivering and spasming in delight. Peter gave Ashley a smirk. He was glad that his app had worked so well. He just needed to give his slave some instructions. Soon all of "original" Ashley was gone.

Peter stared into her vacant eyes and began programming her new personality.

Ashley's mind was blank but her "memories'' were coming back. She now knew her name was LiLi and she was an eighteen year old who had left her home town of Kyoto for a modeling career. Peter was her manager. He had gotten her a job dancing in a club.She had also instantly fallen for Peter. Ashley/ Lili passionately love Peter and would do almost anything for him. Lili was more than willing to do whatever her Master ordered. She lived to serve Peter.

Lili knew she loved sex, absolutely adored it and given the chance would do it anywhere, with anyone and anyhow (although her Master is the only one who can truely give her pleasure) Lili lives her dream life and has no interest in returning to Kyoto. She just wants to serve her Master. Spreading her legs for her Master was the best life she could imagine.

Now that Peter had given Lili a new personality it was time to serve. (After all that was her purpose.) The app finished up and LiLi looked up. LiLi smiled up at her Master. the sexy Japanese slave bounced up to her feet to embrace her Master. Their kiss was long and deep as the couple sank into each other's arms. When the kiss finally broke, the new couple just stared longingly into each other's eyes until Peter finally broke the silence. He was the Master and had to take charge.

"Don't you feel much better being a slut instead of an MIT student?" Peter asked malvently..

Lili giggled and wondered what her Master was talking about. She was a dancer and model. Her job was to serve. She'd never been smart...had she even finished high school?

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it," laughed Peter. "I was just teasing. Master knows you love fucking anywhere but for now go somewhere a bit more private than this coffee shop and have some real fun shall we?" Peter wasn't sure how smart Lili was so he rubbed his hands over his crotch.

Lili's eyes lit up with approval of her Master's suggestion and soon both slave and Master made their way back to the dorms. Lili would do for now. But, Peter had plans to add to his harem.

Time went by and Lili served her Master. Soon it was parent's weekend. Peter had seen it so his own parents had forgotten about him. He didn't need them asking him for money. But, Ashley's mom had come to visit. It was SO annoying to Peter. He needed Ashley working at the club or serving him. Despiste, Ashley's requests not to her Mom came.

To stop questions and reports to HR. Peter had turned Ashley's roommate into a hardcore lesbian and her willing partner. As well as her roommate, Tina had been her neighbor back home. When Ashley wasn't working at the club or pleasuring her Master she was fucking Tina.

Ashley's Mom was quite the snop. She walked right into Ashley's dorm room without knocking. There she found Tina on her knees between Lili's thighs. LiLi was right on the verge of cumming. She wanted to paint Tina's face white

"What the Hell is going on in here?" questioned Ashley's mom. Just because her daughter was being licked out didn't mean she was a lesbian. Ashley was a moral girl. It must be Tina's fault. In fact, Tina had always been a bad girl. "Tina, you better tell me right now!"

"I... I..." Tina looked mortified. Why had she been eating Lili's pussy? She wasn't a dyke? But, there was Ashley rubbing her thighs together wanting more and it was her job to please...Lili. So eating Lili's cunt couldn't be bad

"I just... I couldn't help myself! Lili she... she looks... she tastes... so good..."

Unconsciously, Tina licked her lips. Cleaning a bit of girl quim off.

"But... that doesn't make any sense!" Lili's mom yelled. Her shock was giving way to anger.

"You're straight and my daughter is straight. She's going to marry into society and be a proper woman."

Tina shrugged helplessly, squirming with embarrassment. "W-well, I thought..." As she trailed off. She wondered how she could do this. She was supposed to marry a man and be part of society. Ashley's mom's eyes kept boring into her, demanding an answer.

"I just couldn't help it!" she whined suddenly. "I-I don't know, Mrs. Anderson I felt like I was going crazy when I started lusting after Ashley... when she... started sunbathing naked...I just lost it! I had to fuck her."

"Hey,my dyke" Lili said suddenly, silencing her mother. She sounded chillingly calm and confident. "Don't worry about it, babe. Come here between my legs. Be a good girl now."

Ashley's mom's eyes bulged out of her skull as she watched Ashley reach down and drag two fingers across the lips of her wet, throbbing pussy. When she stretched her hand out to offer them to Tina, the naked girl. She immediately and eagerly fixed her lips around Ashley's fingers and seemed to go into a kind of trance, all her attention devoted to lapping up every last trace of Ashley's quim.

"What are you doing, you're my daughter. A moral girl. What happened to marrying into a society family?" Mrs. Anderson demanded of Ashley, balling her hands into fists and stepping forwards.

Mrs. Anderson was determined to take control of this situation.

LiLi just laughed, entirely unafraid.

"I've just discover how good sex can be! I just love having my pussy plowed." her daughter laughed. "Maybe you just haven't had many good lovers, Mom. I don't want to have a lousy society lover. I want to be plowed all day. Maybe after years of sharing a bed with a loser like Dad, you're disappointed. I wanted something a little better than what you have. Maybe all it will take is a lesbian like me who actually knows how to treat a woman's body."

By now Peter had heard a ruckus coming from his slave's room. He knew he'd have to nip this in the bud...besides what could be wrong with having a willing MILF slave? He walked in and dropped his pants. Peter pulled out his cellphone and opened his app.

"Now Mrs. Anderson, or should I say Andi, that's no way to treat your daughter. You know you're open to whatever. You're nothing but a bimbo to me and a dominatrix to those high-school seniors that you teach and your husband. Tell me about the last few months Andi." said Peter as he was programming Andi.

"Pe.." started Andi.

"Sigh..it's Master. You wouldn't take this kind of disrespect from your subs so why should I take it from you?" stated Peter.

"Yes...of course Master." said Andi. Her bra was starting to feel tight. Suddenly, it broke and her tits spilled out. Peter smiled and he loved how jiggly they were. Andi had forgotten how good it felt when her Master stroked her tits. Her husband nor her high school subs could bring her this pleasure. Her pussy began to grow wet. She just wanted more. Peter smiled; he knew what his latest slut wanted. Andi looked down in pure joy as her Master's hand pumped in and out of her pussy. Suddenly, he stopped. Andi moaned in need.

"Not yet, Andi, you must tell Master what you've accomplished while you've been away." said Peter.

Since Andi hadn't experienced her "new life". Peter was going to have to program it into her.

"Ohhh yes, yes Master! Grope my huge titties!" said Andi as she bucked in her Master's hands.

"Now Master knows there's nothing like titties but you must tell him what you've been doing." said Peter.

"Yes Master." said Andi. "Well, I know how much you hate jocks, so I have enslaved Kent. He's the new captain of the football team. At eighteen, he's only a year younger than you. Maybe you remember him?" questioned Andi. She was trying to suck her new nipples. Andi would need training.

"Of course I remember him slut. Do you think I'm stupid, like you?" stated Peter.

"No...no Master." stated Andi.

"Good! Now tell me more about Kent." said Peter.

"Well, he obeys me and eats my pussy everyday. Sometimes when he's been a good boy I let him out of his cock cage and I ride him with my strap-on. He worships me!" said Andi. Then she giggled.

"So he'll do anything you ask him?" questioned Peter.

"Yes Master." said Andi.

"Good! Call him up and have him meet me here! Then you can go apologize to your daughter. You know how good her pussy is." said Peter.

"Yes Master." stated Andi. She called up Kent and soon he arrived. He stared at his Mistress who was between her daughter's legs. LiLi was trying to shove her mother's face in deeper. Andi wasn't a great dyke. She would improve. All of Peter's sluts improved.

"Well, hello Kent." said Peter cooly as Kent walked in the door. "You must remember me...don't you?" he questioned.

Kent shook his head no. Andi pulled her head out of LiLi's cunt.

"It's my Master, Kent. I'm your Mistress, so you must do as my Master says. Understand?" Andi questioned.

"Yes Mistress?" asked Kent.

"Do I hear doubt in your voice?" Andi questioned again. Where had she put her flogger?Andi needed to spank his ass raw.

"No Mistress...it's just that..." Kent didn't know what to say. Here was his Mistress eating her own daughter, sure it was hot but wasn't it wrong? Besides, since when did his Mistress have a Master?

"Ask now or forever hold your peace." stated Andi.

"I don't see why you're caving to a man. I mean you're a powerful woman. Why should you obey him?" questioned Kent.

"Kent, I'm glad you asked that question." stated Peter.

"Andi, obeys me because men are superior to women in every way. You'd know that if you were a real man. But, you never brought any woman pleasure with that so called cock of yours. That's why I've decided to be kind and turn you into a woman, Kent." stated Peter.

"Bu.." started Kent.

"Silence, slut. You'll be a rug-munching dyke like me now because that's what Master wants, he's better than us." said Andi. She had found her flogger and hit Kent.

Peter pulled up his App. "No more Jock body for you. I like my women easily dominated. I think I'll make you the smallest yet at 4'8. Then watermelon-size tits...so hard for you to walk. You'll have to spend most of your time on your back, of course that's what you want now. Isn't it KiKi?" stated Peter.

He showed Kent/KiKi his new self in a mirror.

"That's not like ME! I'm not gay!" said KiKi as she caressed her new breasts. Gods, above they felt SO great. She just couldn't stop playing with them.

"Relax, slut. Master won't start you off on gay right away." said Peter.

"Thank goodness." said KiKi.

"You may suck my cock now." said Peter.

"That's gay, you said I'm not gay." protested Kiki.

"Slut, look at your banging new body. You're a woman now. It's time to accept your new destiny. Now suck my cock or I'll make you pull a train out on the 405. Think of how taking 50 or 60 guys will make you feel. You know you have no choice. It's either my cock or the 405. Which do you want?" questioned Peter. He gave KiKi free will.

"Your cock." spat out KiKi.

"Well, that wasn't very nice. Be polite to Master like a good girl. Now kiss and make-up." ordered Peter.

"Yes Master." said KiKi as she kissed the tip of her Master's cock. Peter rubbed his cock across Kiki's face, coating it in precum.

"Good start. Now work it." ordered Peter.

KiKi couldn't answer her mouth was full with Peter's massive tool. She deepthroated him. KiKi brought her Master off. It took about 20 minutes but her Master rewarded Kiki with a mouthful of spunk. KiKi couldn't swallow it all. Some dripped out.

"Good fag. Now go play with your sisters." stated Peter.

"Yes...Master." Said KiKi it was hard for her to talk but she scurried off to play with her sisters.

Peter smiled. He went off to the Quad to find some new slaves. Peter wa so glad he'd invented his app.

(I love to hear from my readers please rate and comment!)