Controlling My Personal Assistant Ch. 09

Story Info
Bali, with anal and blow job, porn stars and innocent girls.
2.2k words
4.5
5.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This directly follows Controlling the Personal Assistant 8. I recommend reading them first if you have not done so. Thank you to all who gave me stars and comments which are always welcome.

For those who do not read the previous episodes.

The main thing is that Marie comes under Greg's control if he calls her 'My Sweet' and Di when he calls her 'Diane'. Both are quite subservient to Greg without these words.

Bali is a long way away, don't let anybody tell you different. The plane journey took hours, Di and Marie slept for much of the journey. I hardly slept at all, fell asleep in time to miss the end of the film. Despite sitting between two attractive young ladies; ladies I knew intimately and had not fucked for several days, I did not join the mile high club.

A change of plane and a short journey to Bali. As soon as we got out of the plane the heat and the humidity hit us, it was wonderful. We arrived at the Grand Bali Beach hotel and a young man showed us our cottage. "Can we go and explore, Greg?"

"Okay, let's change and I'll show you some of the highlights, put swimming costumes on. While we are out we'll buy a couple of saris." I had a holiday here a few years ago so I knew my way around and some of the pitfalls. The girls in bikinis and me in shorts and tee-shirt went out to explore.

First we went off the hotel grounds and almost straight away were accosted by people trying to sell us something. Because we were comparatively pale the sellers homed in on us as newcomers, I found a stall with saris and when the girls had chosen one each with some bartering I paid using the dollars I had brought with me. Because these people are trying to earn a living and actually what they are selling is dirt cheap anyway I only do enough bartering to make their lives interesting.

We went back into the hotel grounds, walked along the beach and turned into a pool with a bar where we sat having a drink or two. We ambled back to the cottage via one of the restaurants for a meal where we showered and I went to bed and slept for about twelve hours.

I had a wonderful dream about Foxxi Lowe having my cock all the way down her throat. I had been wondering if Marie could 'do a Foxxi', in my dreams she could. No don't wake up, I really wanted the dream to carry on but no I opened my eyes and Di and Marie were taking turns sucking my cock.

"Good morning Greg, you've slept the clock round." Marie said.

"Okay girls, that was a nice way to wake me up but before we do anything else you will have to finish the job." They set to with alacrity and I came in no time. Once ready I took them to a cafe outside the grounds which was probably nearer than the hotel eateries and a hell of a lot cheaper.

I was in my usual shorts and tee-shirt, the girls again in bikinis with the saris fastened above the bust. We walked along through the stalls and sellers, shoes and clothes, watches galore. I bought some 'genuine' Rebok (not a misprint) sandals.

The girls bought bikinis, saris, handbags and shoes, some nice ones with red soles! We wandered around before eating and drinking at the place where we had breakfast. "Time for a siesta and cool off with the air conditioning."

"Greg, how do you fancy having fun with a couple of porn stars?"

"Well, I don't know, last time wore me out, My Sweet and Diane, or should I say Foxxi and Skitty? Get on your knees while I tell you the scene you will be acting in." They knelt before me, hands on their knees, smiles on their faces and hope in their puppy dog eyes.

"Skitty, you are my loving wife and as it is my birthday you have hired a teenage prostitute to entertain me. You Foxxi are a bisexual prostitute who will do anything for money. Understand ladies?"

"Yes sir," they replied,

"Foxxi go outside and in five minutes knock on the door," she went out. "Get your bikini off but cover up with the sari tied above your tits, suck my cock until Foxxi knocks." She was quickly down on her knees. I was of course wondering about Foxxi's deepthroat ability, well it is my birthday, I think everyday will be my birthday.

There was a knock at the door and Skitty let Foxxi in. "Happy birthday," she shouted, leading Foxxi in. "She is yours to command, my love, go and kneel at his feet," she instructed Foxxi. There was something about Foxxi's face that was different, she looked like a whore, no what does a whore look like? She looks like the only thing she was interested in was sex, sex with me. As if I was the centre of her universe, I felt like the centre of her universe.

My erection was obvious to all of us, particularly me it was throbbing. "Get my cock out and kiss it." She did more than kiss it or perhaps it was a hell of a kiss, whatever she meant it. "Get your kit off," I was going to have to be careful otherwise I would be climaxing much too soon.

"Skitty, my love, sit back on the couch so that Foxxi can lick your pussy. Foxxi stand with your legs apart and see how far up her pussy you can get with your tongue." Skitty spread her legs and had her knees bent so Foxxi had easy access, I too had easy access to a leaking pussy.

The suggestion I use on the girls I can use to some extent on myself and did so to convince myself I was not going to cum. We continued for a while. "Foxxi, stand up and lay on the table, Skitty, kneel between her legs and keep her cunt warm while I fuck her mouth." I adjusted her position so her head was over the edge.

"Open wide," I told her. This is it, can Marie do the deepthroat that Foxxi believes she can do? I slowly pushed my cock in, gently in and out, going a fraction further each time. Skitty was working away on her pussy, I was playing with her nipples and my cock was inching its way further into her mouth. I could feel some resistance, I must be getting near.

"G-g-g-gagh," Foxxi gagged and nearly threw up. I pulled out, what do you expect when you think about it - if I convinced her she was the world's greatest ice skater she could go on the ice with all the confidence in the world but she will still fall on her arse.

"Turn her round Skitty so I can fuck her." I looked down at her sloppy wet cunt a mixture of her juices and Skitty's saliva. I slotted in, I had done enough holding back she was going to get the full load. I gave her everything, smacking into her. I pulled out with the first gush and aimed it over her body. All things considered there was quite a lot. "Lick it up Skitty and share it with Foxxi."

Marie

I love shopping in Bali, everything is so cheap. The clothing of choice is a sari either above the bust or round the waist, that and a few bikinis is all you need. Of course we are girls so half a dozen saris and similar number of bikinis and a handbag or two, oh and some shoes, a nice watch and some jewellery.

Di and I have discussed many times being porn stars again so we asked Greg if he wanted to do it. He didn't even answer, he just called us My Sweet and Diane and then turned us into porn stars. Everything about me changed, I became aware that I was a great porn actress and needed to be aware of cameras to keep my legs open so I was on display at all times.

I was outside being the birthday present for sir, I was dressed so kept my legs shut. I went in and was told to lick Skitty's cunt, in fact stick my tongue as far up as I could. I remembered to keep my legs open while I bent over, the cameras would have a perfect view of my rather moist cunt. Not for long, the view would be obscured by sir's arse as he banged into me.

It was hard to concentrate on Skitty's cunt when I am being fucked hard and my whole body being knocked about. I hope the cameras can pick up when my tongue goes up her. We turned round and he was fucking my mouth, now I can show my deepthroat skills. I gagged as soon as his cock got to my throat, it was so embarrassing I hope that gets edited out.

He fucked me hard I climaxed and he sent quantities of sperm over me. Skitty licked it up and shared it with me letting it drop from her mouth to mine then we kissed for a long time. Sir came back, he must have been to the loo. "We will do another shoot when I have had a short rest," he said.

Di

Wonderful first day of the holiday and it's only the afternoon. Foxxi had gagged and I shared sperm with her. She went to the mini bar for some beers. "You never told me what your speciality is Skitty," he stated.

"No I didn't" was my reply, "I am often used when they need someone who likes anal and I love it." he looked perplexed, I thought everyone knew Skitty Le Shivre, anal queen.

"Di, Marie did you enjoy that?" He used our names to bring us back to 'normal'.

"Oh yes Greg," said Marie although she appeared a bit confused.

"Do you both remember what occurred?"

"Yes Greg," we said.

"So Di, it's alright if I fuck Skitty's arsehole?"

Why does he have to say it like that, anal sex is better than fuck Skitty's arsehole. "Yes she would like you to fuck her arsehole," I would like you to fuck my arsehole, I could not say it but Skitty can.

"I am asking you now Di, do you want me to fuck Skitty's arsehole?"

"For fucks sake will you fuck my arsehole whoever I am?" I was getting angry.

"I'll take that as a yes then," he smiled at me. He can be a frustrating bastard at times, I will say his cock was on the rise again I think he fancies a bit of anal.

"Would you want me to bugger you or bugger Skitty?" He asked me, using 'bugger' to dirty the act. Fuck him, I like it, now fuck me in the arse.

"Bugger me, now!" I shouted at him.

"Get on your knees and get my cock good and hard, hard enough to go up your arse. When it's hard enough get on the bed on your back, Marie, you hold her legs up and out so her arsehole is in the perfect place for my cock." The way he spoke turned my stomach over and further moistened my pussy.

His cock was hard so I climbed on the bed and smiled at him as I brought my legs up. Marie held my legs up and I used my hands to move her over my face. The anticipation, the smell of Marie and my being on fire was driving me crazy and thankfully a wet finger entered my bum. Another finger started massaging my clit, it was my finger, another finger in my bum.

I felt the head of his cock against my ring, I tried to relax my sphincter muscles as he slowly entered me. I have had quite a few cocks up my arse but always with a proper lubricant before, this was just spit and precum. There was some hurt as he broke through the initial hurdle but after that the fullness was great, he worked all the way in and then pulled almost all the way out.

The sudden feeling of emptiness disappeared as he rammed into me again and again. I'll swear he was all the way out sometimes, I know he was all the way in at others. Marie's pussy was oozing as she played with my nipples, my pussy was oozing as I played with my clit. My whole body went into spasm as I had a massive orgasm.

Greg

That came as a shock, Di liking anal and enjoying it, she had to be Skitty to actually say what she wanted. What a day. I had decided just to make a few jottings and submit an entry when we returned home. But I am dictating my part of this to Di, after we had a late and long siesta, while Marie was trying to perfect her deepthroating on my cock. She was most put out that Foxxi couldn't deepthroat, what the hell have I done here? I don't need her oral abilities to change. Perhaps we can find her another kink for Foxxi.

I will send this in and I will edit it before I submit it. It is amazing how we can be miles away from home but still carry on with this record.