Controlling Sis is as Easy as 1 2 3

Story Info
Things are different at home and Britney doesn't like it.
5.4k words
4.59
28.7k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading part 1! Here's part 2! I envision this story as having at least five parts overall.

Hope you enjoy!

"I'm home!" Britney declared with a crash and a slam of the front door. Melissa, who had been patiently waiting her daughter's arrival in the living room, leaped to her feet and practically ran to close the distance between them. "How are--" Britney managed to get out before Melissa threw her arms around her, hugging her so tightly than an outsider might think they hadn't seen one another in years. "Mom, holy shit!" Britney said with a laugh.

"Language, sweetheart!" Melissa admonished.

"I'm sorry, it's just--this is really something!" she tried to pull herself out of her mother's grip but finally just shrugged and let the hug last however long it needed to. "I wasn't expecting anything like--"

Britney paused as something strange grabbed her attention. Leaning in close to her mother, she took a few quick sniffs.

"Mom, are you...wearing perfume?"

"Oh!" Melanie said with a titter, finally ending the hug. "Do you like it?"

"Mom...your lips! And your eyes! Holy shit!"

"Language, Britney!"

"I mean, can you blame me? You lectured me so much about wearing makeup when I was a teenager! I honestly thought you hated it! I think this is the first time I've ever seen you wearing it! Is this the reason why you wanted me to come visit?"

"Of course not, sweetheart. I really wanted to see you."

"And now I'm glad I came! Wow! Can I take a few pictures?"

"Pictures?"

"Yeah, um, well, now that the cat's out of the bag, my friends at school have heard some, uh, not-so-flattering stories about how strict you were. This'll really shock them! Rachel will flip her sh--er, flip out!"

Britney pulled out her phone and snapped a few pictures. Melissa puckered her lips and flaunted her eye shadow. Britney was happy after just a few shots, which upset Melissa because she had enjoyed it despite herself. Not that she was about to tell Britney that.

"So tell me everything," Britney said once she'd kicked off her shoes and moved her overnight bag from off of the doormat.

"Everything? What are you talking about, sweetheart?"

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about," Britney said with a wink. Melissa just frowned, confused. "C'mon, mom. Mascara? Lipstick? Perfume? All you're missing is the low-cut top! Who's the man you're trying to impress?"

"At my age? Please, Britney."

"Mom!"

"I'm serious!"

"Bullshit."

"Language!"

After moving into the living room, they went back and forth like that for a while, laughing and playfully swatting at each other. Melissa, unable to convince Britney that she wasn't seeing anyone, decided instead to try to change the subject. Britney was all too happy to tell her mother about her current boyfriend.

"He's tall, he's chiseled, he's so sweet, mom, I swear, I can't get enough of him. The other day, he--"

Melissa nodded as Britney told her a nice but uninteresting story about their most recent date. Melissa's concentration wandered and she found herself looking her daughter up and down. Examining her. Britney's hair was a few shades lighter than Melissa's and much longer and straighter. When she'd been in high school, Britney had regularly dyed her hair a sort of dirty blond shade which Melissa didn't care for. These days Britney was sporting a few blond streaks through her otherwise dark brown hair, and Melissa liked that much more. Her dark eyes and high cheekbones reminded Melissa of herself when she'd been at that age, but Britney was unquestionably prettier, especially because she'd filled out her frame without putting on any extra weight. The faint mascara around the eyes and slight sheen to her lips just made her look cuter, and Melissa couldn't help but wonder what her daughter looked like when she was all dolled up for a date.

Of course Melissa had always known that her daughter was pretty. But she hadn't realized until now just how gorgeous she was.

Suddenly ashamed of her thoughts, Melissa cleared her throat, interrupting Britney mid-story.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, I have to go to the bathroom. Can you hold that thought?"

"Sure, mom," Britney said. "I've actually gotta pee, too. I'll go use the toilet upstairs."

"I won't be long. And your brother should be home soon."

Britney snorted. "I'd forgotten about him, to be honest. So where is the little dweeb? Out 'job hunting' again?"

"He is!" Melissa smiled. "It's really something! I'm sure he'd love to tell you all about it when he gets home!"

"Yeah, OK, whatever," Britney said with a shrug and a sarcastic grin. She skipped up the stairs and Melissa headed into the downstairs bathroom, even though she didn't really have to do anything. Sitting herself down on the toilet, she fidgeted with her fingers.

Britney...her daughter...gorgeous? "Oh, dear," she said softly to herself. She turned on the tap and examined herself in the mirror. Her lipstick needed touching up, but it could wait until later. She washed her hands and then left the bathroom just in time to catch her son letting himself in.

"Welcome home, sweetie!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Hi, mom," he said tersely. He glanced around the room, looking distracted. "Brit here?"

"She is."

He grinned. "Perfect."

Britney was beside herself. Not only had the little dork said hi to her when she came back down the stairs instead of locking himself in his room like the gremlin he was, he'd also volunteered to help out their mother with dinner. He was standing at the counter now, his back to her, tossing a salad as their mother preheated the oven.

Not to be outdone, Britney started setting the table. "Excuse me for a moment, kids," Melissa said once Britney had finished with the silverware. "I've gotta go pull something out of the freezer downstairs."

"OK, spill it," Britney hissed at her brother once their mother was out of the room. "What the hell is going on?"

He smirked and that made her angry. "What ever are you talking about, sis?"

"Don't play dumb with me! Mom's strutting around the house all dolled up and smelling like she's ready to go out on a hot date, you're out...looking for jobs and helping with chores? This makes no sense at all!"

"People change, Brit."

"But not like this! I was just here two months ago and nothing like this was happening!"

"Don't like that you weren't here to see it?"

"I don't like being left out of the loop!"

"It's not like you tell me what's going on in your life."

"That's different. You don't give a shit about my life. But I happen to care about our mother."

"Ah, who knows, Brit? Maybe we were both stuck in our stereotypical roles and our expectations of each other. 'Strict single mother with the deadbeat son who needed to find a way to get it all together.' Maybe me finally admitting that I don't want to go to college broke us out of a stale, old cycle and freed up our minds to new possibilities that we're finally letting ourselves explore."

Britney crossed her arms, pursed her lips, and glared at him.

"Or," he said, turning to meet her glare, "maybe I found a way to brainwash her and I've been secretly controlling her this whole time."

Britney rolled her eyes and threw up her hands. "Fine, whatever. You don't want to talk to me about it. But I'll find out sooner or later."

She angrily stomped out of the kitchen, took her overnight bag, and began dragging it up the stairs. "Yes, you definitely will," he said under his breath.

Melissa returned from the basement a moment later. "Where'd your sister go?"

"Upstairs to unpack, I guess. She seems a little out of it. She thinks everything is different."

"Different?" Melissa laughed. "Nothing's different, sweetie."

"I know, that's what I told her! But for good measure, mom," he said, reaching into his pants and fishing out his cock, "there's something I need you to do for me."

"What is it, swee--" Her eyes bulged as he turned around to face her, his penis hard. She opened her mouth, intending to tell him how inappropriate this was, but before she could--

SNAP

Melissa served her kids dinner first before sitting down in front of her own plate. Britney looked positively dour as her brother finished recounting the last couple of days.

"I mean, nobody really wants to work at a convenience store, but we gotta start somewhere, right?" he said.

"Absolutely, sweetie!" Melissa said, beaming. "When do you start?"

"Monday. My hours are super flexible."

"Aren't you proud of your brother, Britney?"

"Sure, I guess," she shrugged. "But you know, mom, I did all this stuff when I was fifteen."

"Some people bloom later than others, Britney."

Britney rolled her eyes--not for the first time that night and certainly not for the last. "And you're really OK with this, mom?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

"Mom, have you forgotten all of those phone calls? You'd say to me: Oh, Britney, I hope your brother's been looking at colleges. I hope he decides on a major. I hope he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life living with his mama. I hate the idea of having to kick him out."

"Britney! Those conversations were private! Sweetie," she said, turning to her son, "I hope you don't think--"

"It's fine, mom, really."

"And now look!" Britney said, gesturing to the two of them. "You're bending over backwards to please him! Is he blackmailing you or something?"

"Britney, please, can't we just have a nice family dinner?"

"Not until you're honest with me! What the fuck is going on?"

Silence hung in the air for a moment. Then Melissa, looking defeated and crestfallen, stood up from the table and retreated to her bedroom upstairs.

"Shit," Britney said. She turned to her brother but wouldn't meet his eyes. "I didn't mean to do that."

"It's OK, Brit, really," her brother said. And she, shockingly, genuinely believed him. "But you know how sensitive mom can be. Is it really so hard to believe that things have changed around here?"

Britney took a deep breath. "Yeah. But maybe it shouldn't be. I'll go apologize to her."

Her brother nodded as she got up to follow their mother. A part of him wanted to jump for joy. This was going to be much easier than he thought. His sister was so predictable.

"Britney's mad," he'd said to Melissa barely a half hour before, his cock in his hands, his mother staring blankly at it, her mouth open. "She thinks we're lying to her. She's going to confront you about it and you're going to keep dodging the question, which is going to make her even angrier. Eventually, she's going to raise her voice, which is going to upset you. You're going to walk away and she'll immediately feel bad and follow you. But once you're in your room, you're going to light the incense and change into your negligee. When Britney comes in, you're going to pull her in and make her breathe in the incense, mom. You're going to help me capture Britney. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sweetie, I understand."

"Good slave mommy. Now, forget."

SNAP

Britney did her best to clear her head of all her doubts and suspicions, and then knocked on her mother's bedroom door. "Mom?" she said softly. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said all that stuff..."

"Sweetheart?" she heard her mother's voice from the other side. She sounded tired. And...a little drunk?

"Yeah, uh, mom, it's me. You know, Britney? Your daughter? I'm just trying to--"

"Sweetheart..."

"Mom? Are you all right?"

Britney opened the door and a powerful scent immediately assaulted her senses. "Whoa..." she said, suddenly dizzy. Her mother was just as suddenly at her side and pulled her into the room as she shut the door tight. "Mom, what's--" Her words died on her lips when she realized what her mother was wearing. Or rather, what she wasn't wearing. A pair of white lacy underwear and a matching bra that barely contained her breasts were partially obscured by perhaps the most sheer nightgown Britney had ever seen this side of a dirty magazine.

"Mom!" Britney said. "What the fuck are you wearing?"

"Shh, sweetheart. Just come and sit down."

"And mom, what's that smell? God, it's so strong, it's making me dizzy."

"Take deep breaths, sweetheart."

"What? I can't! It's making me sick!"

"Don't worry, sweetheart, you'll like it in a moment."

"Mom, you're freaking me the fuck out!"

"Breathe, Britney. Just breathe."

"I--I don't--"

Melissa watched as the tension melted away from her daughter's face. She smiled proudly.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart?"

"Uh..." Britney said, dazed.

"You're feeling relaxed, aren't you, Britney?"

"Yeah, mom. Relaxed."

"Good girl. Wait just a moment. I'll go get your brother--"

"No need, mom," her son said, letting himself in. He was already naked, his hard cock swinging left and right. "I couldn't resist listening in. You did a great job. You're becoming so well-programmed, I didn't even need to trigger you once the incense tranced you."

"Thank you, sweetie."

"No, mom, thank you. Why don't you help Britney sit down? She looks a little flush."

"Yes, sweetie." She gently set Britney on the bed. Her daughter's eyes were blank and unfocused.

Her son walked up to them. Melissa smiled at him, even as her gaze moved down to his hard cock.

"Britney?" he said, patting her on the top of the head. "Anyone home?"

"What?" she said drunkenly, also suddenly made aware that he was naked. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Hmm..." he said. "Interesting. Britney, you do know that you're in a trance right now, don't you?"

"No, I'm not..."

"Well, I guess this reaction makes sense." He slowly walked back and forth, deep in thought. "It's not like I used the incense to brainwash you into a sex slave right off the bat, mom. I eased you into it. But I don't have the luxury of a couple of weeks with Britney, so we've gotta power through."

He turned back to Britney. "Sis, when I snap my fingers, you will fall into a deep, highly suggestible trance."

SNAP

"Fuck you."

"Huh," he said. "That's never happened before. Mom responded very well to the snap. How about a clap?"

CLAP

"Fuck you."

He went through nearly everything he could think of, but every time Britney, despite being semi-tranced, rebuffed him.

"Mom, do you have any ideas?"

"How about this, sweetie? Britney, when I count to three, you will fall into a deep, suggestible trance. 1...2...3."

Britney's eyes closed and her head dropped.

"Shit," her son said. "Mom, I'll bet that since you're the one who introduced her to the incense, you're the one who has greater control over her."

"Oh, dear."

"It's OK, I should have considered that. But it doesn't matter, we've got her entranced now and that's all that matters. Britney, when I count to three, you will open your eyes and obey your brother, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good girl. 1...2...3."

Britney opened her eyes and stared ahead at nothing.

"So Britney, to answer all your questions from earlier, there is actually a lot going on at home right now. When mom got upset with me after I told her I didn't want to go to college, I thought the best way to smooth things over was to buy her things. I ended up finding a tiny, recently-opened curio shop that was sort of set in between these two stores at such a weird angle that you can't even see it unless you're standing in a specific location. Anyway, there was a strange little man inside who was very friendly. He asked me what was bothering me and I told him and he recommended this incense. He said it would make her relaxed and at ease. Which it did. It also put her into a trance that I used to brainwash her."

"Oh," Britney said.

"Yep. Now she's totally obedient to me. I use the incense to give her long-term commands and post-hypnotic suggestions and when I need her to obey me quick, all I have to do is show her my dick. She's completely obedient, aren't you, mom?"

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie. I am completely obedient."

"She cooks for me, she cleans for me, she does anything sexual I want her to do, except let me creampie her, but we're working on that. I'm responsible for all of the changes you've seen in her. In fact, she's become so obsessed with me there are actually days when I need to get away from her, and that's why I started looking for work. That, and, well, here's something that you don't even know yet, mom. While I have been out looking for work, it didn't start out that way. I set out looking for places where I could whore you out for extra money. But I decided against it because I want to keep you for myself."

"Sweetie," Melissa said, frowning, "would you really turn your mommy slave into a whore?"

"Of course I would, mom, if I wanted to. And you would become a whore if I wanted you to, wouldn't you?"

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie. I would become a whore if you wanted me to."

"Good mommy. See, Britney? Pretty soon you're going to be as submissive and obedient as mom is. Aren't you excited?"

"...No..." she said. Her brother just smiled.

"Britney, when I count to three, you are going to lay back at the head of mom's bed and make yourself comfortable. 1 2 3."

Britney did as she was told, moving the pillows around just so until she was comfortable. "Good girl," her brother said. He sat down next to her and started caressing the inside of her thigh through her tight yoga pants. "Britney, I'm going to ask you some questions and I want you to be completely honest with me, OK?"

"Fuck off," Britney said without much conviction. He rolled his eyes.

"Britney, when I count to three, you are going to be totally open and honest with me."

1 2 3

"Yes, brother, I will be totally honest with you."

"See? You're getting it in no time flat! How often do you have sex?"

Britney thought about it for a moment. "Maybe...once every two weeks or so?"

"Have you ever slept around?"

"When I was a sophomore and I was going through a really bad breakup, I swear I had sex with a different person every week for like three months. I'd go out, get hammered, get laid, and then go home."

"All men?"

"No, there were some women."

"Do you prefer one or the other?"

"I love getting pounded by a hard cock, but women are usually much more caring and tender when I'm in the mood for something more gentle."

"Good to know. I want you to start touching yourself now, Britney. Slow and gentle."

1 2 3

"Yes, brother," she said, moving her hand to her pussy even though she still had her clothes on.

"How do you like your cocks, sis? Big? Long? Girthy? Curved?"

"The size and the girth don't really matter to me so much as the person attached to them."

"Aw, Brit, what a sweet thing for a slut to say. How many cocks have you sucked?"

She thought about it for a moment. "Too many. I don't remember. I love sucking cock."

"I'm sure you do," he said. He got up on the bed and walked over to her on his knees, his cock dangling just a few inches from her face. "Why don't you suck on mine, sis?"

"Uh..." Britney mumbled, eying it up and down. "I don't know if..."

1 2 3

"Yes, broth--mmf!"

Melissa watched with pride and a little envy as her son facefucked her daughter. It took Britney no time at all to get into the blowjob rhythm and she took his every thrust like the seasoned pro she was. She didn't even flinch when he shoved it in as far as it could go.

"Mom," his son said, taking her out of her reverie, "do you think you could set the mood? Light some candles, play some soft music, you know, that sort of thing?"

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie, I will set the mood." She stood up and started busying herself around the room. The candles illuminated her children in all their incestuous glory and the gentle piano playlist she selected on her phone somehow managed to make the ambiance even more relaxing than it already was.

12