Controlling Sis is as Easy as 1 2 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum, Brit! You swallow, right?"

"Mmhmm!" she hummed happily.

"Oh, fuck!" he yelled, shooting his load down Britney's throat. She took every little bit without so much as a cough, then swallowed it all.

"Fuck, Britney," he said, panting, his cock already hardening again, "you're so sexy. I bet all the guys want a piece of you at college."

"Yeah, I'm pretty popular."

"How long have you been fucking your current boyfriend?"

"We've been together for almost six months now."

"Did you put out on the first date?"

"...Yeah..."

He laughed. "You're such a slut, sis! Tell me your nastiest fantasy."

"Uh...it's kind of...private..."

"Tell me your nastiest fantasy, Britney."

1 2 3

"Yes, brother. What I really want is to have all my holes filled at the same time."

"Ha! That's nasty to you? Why don't you go do it?"

"Uh, well, I'm afraid people will think I'm a slut."

"Oh, Britney. You're already a slut."

1 2 3

"Yes, brother. I am a slut."

"Back when you were eighteen, you thought you were so smart sneaking a boy into your room when mom was away on a business trip so you could lose your virginity. How many times did you cum that night, Britney?"

"Three."

"See? And with your little brother still in the house, too! You'll do anything for anyone as long as they make you cum, right?"

"Yes, brother. Anything."

"I want to see your body now, Britney. How do you feel about that?"

"Uh..."

"Remember, you have to be honest."

"I don't want to take my clothes off."

"But you're horny, sis. You're so unbelievably horny right now."

1 2 3

"Yes, brother, I am so horny."

"Do you get totally naked when you masturbate?"

"Yes I do."

"You want to masturbate right now, Britney, because you're so horny. That means you need to take your clothes off, right?"

"...I don't know..."

1 2 3

"Yes, brother, I will take my clothes off."

Britney sat up and shucked off her top, tossing it aside. Then she shimmied out of her yoga pants. Her body was absolutely perfect. Tight and nubile and built in all the right places.

"What's your bra size, sis?"

"36c."

"God, they're perfect."

"Thank you."

"Will you take your bra off for me, Britney?"

1 2 3

"Yes, brother, I will take my bra off for you."

One little clasp separated her tits from her brother's gaze. She reached back to it with no hesitation, unhooked her bra and let it fall. Her tits bounced free, her small nipples totally erect.

"Holy shit," he said, reaching out to feel her up. They were so firm it made his dick twitch. "Mom, you've gotta cop a feel."

"I don't know, sweetie, that seems--"

SNAP

"Wow, sweetheart! Your breasts feel amazing!"

"Tits, mom, call them tits."

"Oh, right, sorry. Your tits are wonderful, Britney."

"Your panties gotta come off next, Britney."

1 2 3

"Yes, brother, I will remove my panties." She leaned back again, lifted up her ass, and pulled the panties down to her ankles. Her brother pulled them the rest of the way.

"I think I'm going to keep these, if you don't mind."

"No, brother, I don't mind."

"Wow, Brit," he said, looking her up and down. "You keep your pussy completely bald?"

"Yeah. My boyfriend likes me with no hair down there."

"Spread your legs so I can see your pussy, Britney."

She complied. He leaned in to take a closer look, his breath causing her entire body to shudder.

"You're wet, sis."

"Uh..."

"Do you want to touch yourself?"

"Yes."

"Well, too bad. Mom, why don't you get in there and eat Britney out?"

"Sweetie! How could I ever do such a thing?"

"C'mon, mom, don't lie to me. Look at how hard your nipples are. And I bet you're just dripping in grool right now."

"That's because--"

"I don't need to hear your excuses, mom. I need results. Now, lay headfirst on the bed and eat your daughter out!"

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie, I will eat my daughter out."

"Wait..." Britney said as her mother made herself comfortable. Her brother laughed.

"You're a tough egg to crack, Britney! You've been entranced for this long, you've swallowed my cum, you've stripped yourself down, and you still have the will to resist! I appreciate that. But it stops now. Britney, when I count to three, you will officially become my brainwashed sex slave like mom. Any time you smell this incense, you will fall into a trance, and when you see my cock, you will remember that mom and I have brainwashed you. You will become obedient and submissive. You will become open to post-hypnotic suggestions. And you will absolutely love it. Do you understand?"

"I..."

"1..."

"Stop..."

"2..."

Wait!"

"3!"

Britney fell totally silent even as her mouth fell open, as if she were trying to express some great truth that had just revealed itself to her. And then her mother sucked her clitoris into her mouth.

"Yes, brother!" she cried out in ecstasy. "I am your brainwashed sex slave!"

Melissa wrapped her arms around her daughter's thighs and pulled her in closer as her tongue dove deep into Britney's cunt.

"Oh my God!" Britney screamed. Her entire body writhed and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Are you about to cum, Britney?" her brother asked her.

"Yeh--yes! I'm about to--"

"Stop, mom!"

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie." Melissa moved away from Britney's cunt as if she'd inexplicably forgotten about it.

"Why?" Britney moaned in desperation. Her brother moved over her, his cock throbbing.

"Mom was just the warm up," he said, giving his dick a few tugs. "I'm the only one who gets to make you cum in this house, understood?"

"Yes, brother," she said in between deep breaths. "You are the only one who makes me--"

He rammed himself inside of her before she had the chance to finish. If Britney screamed before, she howled as her brother fucked her. Like his mother had before, he wrapped his arms around her thighs and lifted her up. She melted like putty in his arms.

"Oh my fucking God..." she moaned as he pistoned away inside of her. Her tits practically clapped back right into her face every time he rammed himself home and he couldn't get enough of the way her body jolted at the force of his fucking.

"How is it, Brit?"

"Ohmafuu--"

"Better than the sex you have with your boyfriend?"

"So--so much better!"

"I'll bet. I'm giving it to you better than anyone ever has, aren't I?"

1 2 3

"Yes! Brother! I've never been--FUCKED like this before!"

Melissa sat just off to the side, grinning, steadily touching herself. She was perhaps a little bit jealous that her son was fucking her daughter instead of her. But, she reminded herself, Britney would have to go back to college soon, and then she'd be all his again.

"Sis, are you on birth control?"

"Yes!"

"Good." He pounded into her a few more times and then shoved himself in as far as he could go as he filled her pussy to the brim with his cum.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Britney screamed, her pussy erupting in juice as her entire body shook as if she were having a seizure. He set her back down gently as she recovered from the orgasm and then pulled out, his cum immediately staining Melissa's bedspread.

"Mom, come lick me clean."

SNAP

"Yes, sweetie, I will clean you."

She wrapped her lips around his still-hard cock, savoring the flavor of her children's mingled juices.

"Holy fuck, mom," he said, catching his breath and leering at his sister. "This incense is the greatest thing that ever happened to me."

"Me too, sweetie," she said once she was fully satisfied that his member was clean.

"I'm gonna fuck her again. And again. I'm going to fuck her until she passes out. She needs to stay in the trance all night, mom. Can you go put incense in every room upstairs?"

"Of course, sweetie, I'll get started."

Melissa gathered up four sticks of incense and was barely two steps out of her bedroom when her daughter cried out again.

Melissa was in heaven. The entire house was redolent with the smell of her special incense. After watching her son fuck Britney to kingdom come, Melissa had decided to take a long, hot shower. She washed her hair, shaved her legs and pits, and trimmed her bush. She thought about shaving it bald--like Britney had hers--but decided against it. Her son hadn't instructed her to, after all.

After turning the water off, she went about her normal nightly routine, brushing her teeth, moisturizing her face. She wrapped a towel around her head and then left the bathroom, never bothering to wrap one around her body.

Normally on her walk from the bathroom to her bedroom, she would knock on her son's door to wish him goodnight. Tonight, however, his door was wide open. She had apparently been in the shower long enough that her son had decided a change of scenery was appropriate. It was so thoughtful of him to move out of her bedroom so she could sleep.

She knocked on the doorframe.

"Hi, mom!" her son called out. He was laying on his back. His sister was riding him in the reverse cowgirl position. Melissa couldn't help but watch her daughter's perfect tits bob up and down. They really were incredible.

"Hiii--" her daughter managed to get out before her eyes rolled back in her head.

"You two, I swear. Don't stay at it all night, all right?"

"That's up to Britney, mom. I already told you, I'm going to fuck her until she passes out."

"And she's OK with that?"

"Of course she is! Right, Brit?" he said as he slapped her ass.

1 2 3

"Yes, brother! You can--OH FUCK!--fuck me...until I...pass...OUT!"

"See?"

A stream of fluid shot out of Britney's pussy. She leaned back as her orgasm gripped her and her brother took up the fucking instead.

"Holy shiiit!" she cried out as he came inside her again.

"Now, sweetie, I know she told you she's on birth control, but you should still take it easy."

"Relax, mom," he said. Britney climbed off of him and he wrapped her up in his arms. She showered his face with kisses and fingered herself until her fingers were coated in his cum and then stuck them in her mouth. Once her fingers were clean, she bent down and stuck his soft dick into her mouth, kissing and sucking until he was hard again. "That was only the second time I've done that tonight. I want to cum all over her. Her tits, her ass, her face, her hair...you don't mind, Brit, right?"

1 2 3

"No, brother, I don't mind. You can cum wherever you want."

"Attagirl, that's what I like to hear! Now get on all fours and point your ass up in the air."

1 2 3

"Yes, brother." She moved slowly on shaky legs but still did as she was told.

"Oh God," he said. He ran his tongue up and down her back and slapped her ass a few times. He was at full mast again and he wasted no time in shoving it back in.

"FUCK!" Britney screamed amid the sound of his balls slapping her flesh.

"Well, have fun! Good night!"

"Good night, mom!" her son yelled. "Close the door too, will ya?"

"GoooodniiiFUCK--" her daughter trailed off as Melissa did what she was told.

Horny though she was, Melissa was also exhausted and decided to go to sleep instead of masturbate. Her daughter's occasional cries would wake her up, but after about two hours they ceased and Melissa slipped into a deep, blissful sleep.

12