All Comments on 'Controlling Sis is as Easy as 1 2 3'

by sordidgorgon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing follow up! I really hope we can see what an average day looks like now that Brit and Melissa are totally controlled. I LOVED that last section where Melissa acts and talks so casually like it's just a typical occurrence. Thats my favorite mind control writing style! Hope there more on the way!

ConstructiveConstructive9 months ago

Would love an epilogue where they are full blown sex slaves around the house, maybe with Britney bringing one of her friends to sleep over. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The titles of your posts give no clue of the order, or the fact they're even a part of a longer story arc. The reader shouldn't have to do forensic analysis to figure out how things are pieced together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The mind control element is interesting. I also like the idea of him whoring out his sister and mother. I would suggest even with mind control distinct slutty personalities for the both of them to make more attachment to their characters

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story. Loved both parts so I hope there is a part 3 one of these days. Maybe he has a milf aunt and a hot female cousin that could move next door? :P

Anyway, great, great job. Loves it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn! What a hot series! Great job all around and I hope there is a part 3 one day.

sordidgorgonsordidgorgon6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I do have at least three sequel chapters planned--chapter 3 is halfway done and I'm working on an early draft of chapter 4. I understand the frustration around the unnumbered chapters, but I'm having too much fun thinking up individual titles for the stories, so I hope grouping them up into a series helps. I'm sure it's obvious by my long breaks between chapters (and even longer stint of failing to reply to all this feedback), but I really don't have a lot of time to write--I wrote the bulk of my current chapter 3 draft when I was very sick last month. But I love that my weird dream about a son cumming on his mom's face has brought enjoyment to so many! I hope you look forward to the new chapters!

gem4tnagem4tna3 months ago

Great stories need more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersordidgorgon@sordidgorgon
My content is 100% fantasy and 100% fictional--it is only meant to be taken seriously insofar as your sexual enjoyment is concerned. I do this for fun and tend to write only when the mood strikes me, so I appreciate your continued patience between projects. Controlling Mom/Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES