Controlling the Ex

Story Info
Brandon's ex extorts him. But not without consequences.
8.5k words
4.39
14.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon and Kathleen had been an inseparable campus couple through their first two years in law school. Now, at forty, Brandon was married to their classmate - his second claw school fling - Jane. Kathleen, still single, was married to ambition. The erstwhile pair never lost contact, having both been hired right out of school by the same large legal firm. Their parallel career paths led them to adjacent offices on the 49th floor of a downtown office building.

Despite their proximity they were not equals. Kathleen's father had founded the firm and she was on the path to becoming a senior partner. Brandon was not partner material.

A month ago, Kathleen had gotten a major promotion, to division director. She was now Brandon' supervisor, and he was one of her ten direct reports. Brandon was genuinely happy for her, even though it was a little awkward to be taking orders from his former girlfriend.

After the promotion, Kathleen's attitude toward Brandon began to change. She started to cultivate what seemed to Brandon like an overt pleasure at disparaging him. When she picked her pair of assistant directors she did not select Brandon, even though he was the most qualified for the job. Instead, she picked her close girlfriend Laura and her second cousin Meghan. Neither was an obvious choice. Laura was a sycophant and Meghan an unvarnished dolt. But once they were appointed, Kathleen made it clear to Brandon that he would be reporting to them, and not her. It was as insulting to Brandon as she had intended it to be.

At the first staff meeting after the reorganization, Kathleen made a point to criticize Brandon after he made a presentation about a new client prospect. She belittled him for not closing the deal with the client, and ended with "We need to hand this project off to someone with balls. I'm taking it from you, Brandon, and giving it to Laura to manage."

When Brandon scowled, Kathleen smiled, and added, "Don't pout, Brandon. Just man up next time, and don't let your teenie weenie keep you from making a move."

Brandon felt humiliated and blushed deeply. Everyone in the office knew that the two of them had dated in college. That gave credibility to her insult. She had just labeled him as someone with a teenie weenie and no balls! It was outrageous. He protested, however weakly.

"That's uncalled for, Kathleen. I am ready to make a move with the client, and was simply reporting my progress," he said, through red cheeks.

Laura smirked at him. "I'm on it, Kathleen!"

John, a mutual friend of Brandon and Kathleen and one of the team, scowled at Laura. He said to Brandon in a low voice. "Don't take this, man."

Brandon stood and stomped out of the meeting.

Two hours later, Kathleen walked into his office.

"Hey Brandon," she said, "I came to say I'm sorry that I was rough on you today at the meeting."

Brandon glared at her. "You weren't just rough, you were way out of line." He spat out. "What you said to me was harassment."

"Maybe it was," Kathleen replied, "but women have been taking that kind of shit from men for a hundred years, and you damn well know it. So 'man up'."

Brandon snarled, "Trust me, I know that many women have taken a lot of shit from many men. But you, Kathleen, have never taken any shit from me. I didn't deserve that abuse."

"Yeah, whatever." Kathleen dismissed him. "I said I was sorry. But maybe you just can't tolerate having me as a boss. Maybe that's your problem."

Brandon shook his head. "Well I don't know. After I complain to HR about this harassment, maybe you won't be my boss anymore. 'Teenie weenie?' You've lost your fucking bearings, Kathleen. That is totally unacceptable, and I'm not going to let it go."

"Don't be a dick, Brandon," Kathleen said, realizing for the first time that she might not be able to walk this insult back. "You know this is my Dad's company. How far do you think you'll get with that kind of complaint?"

"Who knows?" Brandon replied. "But I aim to find out."

Kathleen started to get queasy. "Look, I said I'm sorry. I'll tell you what, if it will make you happy I'll publicly apologize at the next staff meeting. I was over the line and I can admit it."

"I'm glad you can, Kathleen," Brandon replied. "But I need to protect myself from this kind of harassment in the future. Now, if you don't mind, I have some work to do."

Kathleen narrowed her eyes. "Brandon, stop it. It's not like you to be such a jerk."

"Leave me alone. Please." Brandon replied coolly. He stood and held the door.

Kathleen stalked out.

Minutes later, Brandon got an email from her.

"Dear Brandon,

I want to apologize again for embarrassing you today. That was not my intention.

I understand your desire to report me to HR. I really do. But I'm asking you not to. If you can just let this go, I'll make it up to you. I'm prepared to give you what you deserve - an assistant director position. Also, I'll promise to treat you with more respect in the future.

And if you need any more motivation to meet me halfway here, let me remind you that I have pictures of you and me in bed, naked, taken at a time well after the day you married Jane. If you go to HR with your complaint, I go to Jane with those pics. Two can play at this game, bub.

Love,

Kathleen."

Kathleen did not get a reply, and when she stopped by Brandon' office later that day, he was not there. She tried his cell, but no one answered.

She decided to call it a day, and left work early. When she arrived at her apartment, a swanky one bedroom with a balcony in the tony section of town, Brandon was waiting at her front stoop. He was smiling.

"Hi Brandon. Did you get my email?" Kathleen said pleasantly, fumbling for her keys. Want to come up for a drink?"

"Yes I got it," Brandon replied, "And sure, I'll have a drink."

She was relieved. He couldn't still be planning to turn her in if he was this chipper. They went up to her apartment, and she kicked off her pumps and went to her compact living-room bar to make him a drink. "Gin and tonic?" She asked.

"Perfect," He replied.

She fixed the drinks, then gave one to Brandon before plopping down on the sofa and hitting the switch for the fireplace, which immediately came to life as a gas-fed flame.

"So, what did you decide?" She asked.

Brandon smiled, and paused for a few moments before answering. "Kathleen, you hurt my feelings this afternoon, that's for sure. You embarrassed me in front of the whole staff, and for no good reason. You were just toying with your new power."

"Yes, that's probably true," Kathleen confirmed. "My bad."

Brandon continued: "And you were surprised that I would threaten to turn you in to HR, but you know I have a pretty valid case."

"Again, yes," Kathleen said, nodding.

"But we both know that for that kind of infraction you'll just get some stern words, a slap on the wrist, and, maybe at the outside, a day of sexual harassment training when I turn you in," Brandon said, taking a swig of his drink.

"Sounds about right," Kathleen replied. "But I am also sincerely sorry, so that should count for something."

"Indeed, it does," Brandon said. "But all of that was about harassment, which as we both know is appropriately classified as social misconduct but not a crime."

"Thank you for understanding," Kathleen said.

"And that's why it was a such a shock to me to get your email!" Brandon continued. "Because harassment is not a crime, but extortion is."

"Extortion?" Kathleen asked.

"Yes, extortion." Brandon said. "You threatened to expose an infidelity to my wife if I did not drop my harassment claim. That is the textbook definition of extortion."

"I was simply explaining what might happen to some pictures I have," Kathleen said nervously.

"Nope. You offered an explicit choice of me giving you what you wanted or you harming me if I declined. That's extortion. It's illegal. Remember David Letterman?" Brandon said confidently.

"I didn't ask for money, for Christ's sake." Kathleen said with an air of exasperation.

"You also offered me a promotion in exchange for my silence. I'm pretty sure that's illegal too." Brandon said. "Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what's coming. Tomorrow, I'm filing both a sexual harassment charge at work and a criminal charge at the police station." He paused, then added "It's what you might call 'manning up.'"

Kathleen's mind raced. Why had she been so stupid as to email Brandon? He had a dozen witnesses to her harassment, and now he had this email evidence of her trying to coerce him into silence. "Aren't you at all worried about how Jane is going to react?" She asked.

"Jane knows all about our tryst in Boca Raton." Brandon explained. "I told her about it years ago. But perhaps more to the point, she and I separated six months ago. So, I doubt that she would be interested in your evidence of my infidelity. But go ahead and send the pics if you want to. You have my blessing."

Kathleen was reeling. "Why are you being so vehement about this?"

Brandon took a deep gulp of his drink, and put the empty glass on the coffee table. Standing, he said, "Don't you remember, Kathleen, from when we were together? I don't like being jerked around. It's OK for you to be my boss, but you don't own me. That's a lesson you ought to have learned by now."

Kathleen nodded. She understood. This was, in fact, at the root of their prior breakup. She did like being in control, and he didn't much care for being in controlled. She had just gotten carried away. Now she was in trouble. She began to feel numb.

Brandon walked toward the front door.

"Wait!" Kathleen said.

Brandon stopped and turned to face her.

Kathleen stood. "OK, I fucked up. Twice. And I was controlling. But I know you. You don't want to take me down at the company and get the police involved."

"I don't?" Brandon asked, amused.

"No, you don't." Kathleen continued. "I know you would do those things, if necessary, but you don't want to. You just want to make a point. And you already did. I'm embarrassed and sorry. Isn't that all you are really after?"

"Making a point? Yes, I suppose that is part of what I'm after. But there's more to it than that. When you become a control freak, I can't help myself. I want to punish you." Brandon said.

It was a moment of unexpected candor and it gave Kathleen an idea. "So, punish me!" She blurted. "But don't be a dick about it. I'll accept whatever punishment you want to dole out, as long as it's just between us. There's no need to get other people involved."

Brandon smiled. This was what had attracted him to her in the first place. She was masterful at tugging just the right strings.

"Oh, well now that's an interesting idea!" Brandon said, walking back into the room where Kathleen stood, flushed. "I get to punish you mano a womano?" He chuckled. "Sounds great."

Kathleen was relieved. She said, coyly, "So what will my punishment be? I'm hoping at least I get laid." She smiled.

Brandon felt her vying for control again, this time through her irresistible sexual forwardness.

"Oh, you'll get laid. That's for sure." Brandon replied. "But let's not get ahead of ourselves. You said you'll accept the punishment I dole out, so pipe down while I give that some thought."

Brandon kept his eyes locked on Kathleen for more than a minute of silence. Finally, he spoke up. "If you want to atone for your missteps, there are going to be three parts to your punishment. First, you're going to get a bare ass, over the knee spanking."

Kathleen laughed. "A spanking! Are you serious?"

"Dead serious," Brandon declared without a grin. "And none of this is negotiable. A spanking over my knees. Long and hard. You still in?"

Kathleen saw that he was serious "OK, it's a little juvenile, but sure, I'm still in. What else?"

Brandon nodded. "Juvenile. Nice. Go ahead and keep insulting me."

Kathleen noted, "Not an insult, just an observation, or rather, an opinion. But I agreed. So, go on."

Brandon replied, "Before I tell you the other two, I want you to get naked."

Kathleen replied, "Here? now?"

Brandon tilted his head. "Here, now, strip. Just in case you don't agree to the other two punishments, I want to have a moment to remember you by."

Kathleen widened her eyes. "Oh my, am I seeing a new side of you?" She said as she began to strip. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor in front of the hearth. Then she unbuttoned her blouse, and pulled it off, dropping it on the crumpled skirt. She reached behind her back to unclasp her bra, then scooped it forward and off deftly. Brandon sighed at the sight of her beautiful breasts. Finally, she gripped the edges of her lacy black panties and pulled them to the floor. Brandon was surprised by the sight of her bald pussy. When they had been together, she'd sported a bushy pubic area.

"I see you've gone Brazilian" He said cheerfully. "It's a good look on you."

Kathleen took a pose, with arms on hips. "Thank you. Glad you like it."

Brandon admired her for a few moments before continuing to lay out his punishment plans.

"OK, well done, Kathleen. So, to continue. First, an ass tanning. Then, we're going to fuck, as you'd hoped. But, just to keep your mind on who is in control, you're going to be tied up."

"Tied up?"

"Yep, all tied up. With your consent, of course. Then fucked until I'm satisfied. Still in?" Brandon asked.

"A tied-up fuck. Sounds interesting, to tell you the truth. Yeah, I'm still in. You're really kinda kinky, aren't you Brandon?" Kathleen remarked.

Brandon ignored her question. "And here's the third part of your punishment. Every Friday afternoon, for the next year, you are going to come into my office, get under my desk, and give me a hummer."

Kathleen scowled "At work? Are you crazy?"

Brandon responded "Not crazy, no. And I'll tell you why this has to be part of your punishment. Having you kneeling under my desk to please me once a week is my way to remind you not to be demeaning to me at work. We can close the door, but you will give me a blowjob."

Kathleen looked at him skeptically. "Brandon, first of all... "

Brandon held up a hand cutting her off. "No discussion, Kathleen. That's the deal. Take it or leave it. You're trying to negotiate, but you don't have any leverage. You're caught, you agreed to accept punishment. You're standing here buck naked in your own apartment, trying to weasel out of this. I would be disappointed if you were to take back your offer to accept punishment, but I'm fully prepared to go back to my original plans." With that, he deftly lifted his cell phone and snapped a picture of Kathleen. "And I'll keep this to remember the day! So yes or no, in or out. You have three seconds to agree or the deal is off."

Kathleen was too befuddled to even complain about the unexpected photo. She thought briefly about the deal that Brandon had laid out. The spanking. She figured deserved that much. And truth be told, she had always wondered about how a spanking might feel. When a previous boyfriend had smacked her ass as part of foreplay, Kathleen had been surprised at how it heightened her libido. The spanking would be no big deal. The tied-up sex? Well that was no biggie either. She had been both tied to the bed and had tied up past boyfriends (though not Brandon) for sex. But fifty-two weekly blowjobs under his desk? That was tough to swallow. She thought for a moment too long, and Brandon interrupted.

"OK I'm outta here, Kathleen," he said, turning toward the door.

"Okay fine!" she yelled, as he reached for the doorknob. "You win. I agree." Brandon stopped.

Brandon scowled. "Look, you offered to accept any punishment. This was not my idea. So, I'm the one who is agreeing. I am accepting your offer, not extorting you. By now you should know the difference. So, if we're going to do this it has to be because it's your idea."

"Yes, it's my idea." Kathleen replied.

"What's your idea?" Brandon asked.

"For you to punish me," Kathleen said, softly.

"Punish you how?" Brandon asked.

Kathleen looked at him quizzically, then understood that he was going to make her say it aloud. "To let you spank me, to let you fuck me, and to give you blowjobs under your desk every Friday for a year."

"Well, then, let's get this party started!" Brandon replied, smiling broadly. "Can I get another G&T?"

"We'll both need another," Kathleen replied, wide eyed. "Brandon looked adoringly at her sweet round ass as she walked to the bar to pour two more drinks."

She returned to Brandon, handed him his drink, and took his arm. "Can we just sit down on the couch for a minute. I'm still reeling a little from the turn of events over the last few minutes."

Brandon followed her lead and sat next to her on the sofa facing the fireplace. "Yes, things have turned quickly. But we worked it out. And I accept your apology." He raised his glass and clinked hers.

"Have you ever spanked anyone before?" Kathleen asked.

"Can't say I have," Brandon replied, "but I'm looking forward to it. How hard can it be?"

"For you? Not hard at all!" Kathleen laughed.

The sipped their drinks in silence for a bit, then Kathleen asked, "All this spanking, tying up, and workday fellatio. That's some pretty dominant stuff. I never knew you were into that."

"It's really just punishment, Kathleen." Brandon said. As the words came out he knew he sounded defensive. Reconsidering, he admitted, "I mean, I suppose I have fantasized about all three things at one time or another. Even more frequently about the under-desk fellatio, if you want the truth. But I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fetish."

"We'll see after tonight," Kathleen chuckled. "Maybe this is a new road for you." Then she changed the subject. "And while we're still just relaxing before the big events, I want you to know that If you'd like to sleep over tonight, you can."

"Thanks," Brandon replied. "I think I might."

Brandon put down his drink. He said, "So Kathleen, you want to use the bathroom or anything before we get down to your first punishment?"

"Ooh that's a good idea," Kathleen said, jumping up from the couch and heading down the hallway to her bathroom. Brandon took the opportunity to set his iPhone on the mantle, recording a video. He replayed a short test video. It captured the whole couch in the frame, and he was satisfied. He set the recording button and returned to the couch.

Kathleen came back after a few minutes and stood in front of the couch. "So how do we do this?"

"Easy. You drape your plump round ass over my lap, and I make it rosy." Brandon said, patting his lap. "But would you put on some music first?"

"Plump?! How dare you!" Kathleen replied in mock horror. "But sure, what do you want to hear?" Kathleen asked.

"Rock and roll," Brandon replied. "Loud and fast!"

"I've got just the thing." Kathleen replied. She picked up her phone, touched a few screens, and out from speakers mounted on the walls came the driving beat of Led Zeppelin.

"Perfect," Brandon said. "Now come on over here and let's get this spanking underway."

Kathleen tentatively knelt on the edge of the couch cushions to Brandon' right side, and then sprawled across his lap, landing with her elbows pressed into the cushions on his left side. Brandon positioned her by moving his thighs a bit and guiding her legs to be more fully on the couch. When he was mostly satisfied with her location, he put a hand on her ass. "Lift up a bit. I want your ass in the air." Kathleen complied. She was looking straight ahead. Her cat, ever the asshole, had taken up a perch on the couch arm and was starting at her impassively.

"Hi there Jackson" she said. Jackson stared at her but made no response.

Brandon then began a series of ass slaps timed with the driving Zeppelin beat. He sang along with the music and kept up a blistering pace. And he was careful not to go too soft or too hard.