Controlling the Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen was not surprised that Jackson scampered away at the sound of the first crack of Brandon' palm across her ass. She let out a little yelp but noted to herself that the sting was short-lived. Nevertheless, she kept up a steady stream of grunts and yelps, mostly to let Brandon know that the spanking was having an effect.

After four minutes, the song ended, and Kathleen let out a long, sustained "Oowwwwwweeeee!"

Then a new song came on and Brandon returned to the job at hand, spanking her now-red ass in time with the beat. He was relentless and Kathleen's grunts and yelps became a bit more strained. By mid-song real tears were rolling down her cheeks and she clenched her butt cheeks in a futile gesture to protect herself from the increasing sting of each new blow.

When the second song ended, there was a pause. Kathleen asked, through a sniffle, "Are we close to done?"

"One more song," Brandon replied, with his hand resting on the crack of her ass. Then, as the next song started, instead of immediately beginning the spanking, he slipped a finger further down and felt the moist folds of her pussy. "Kathleen, you are wet, girl. This is getting you hot."

"It is not getting me hot!" Kathleen replied, punctuating the sentiment with a petulant "Hrumph!"

"OK have it your way," Brandon replied casually, as he began slapping her ass cheeks again, a little harder this time.

Kathleen never stopped howling through the whole song. She kicked her feet and clenched her fists but kept her ass in position.

When the song finished Brandon pulled her up and sat her back down on the couch, then kissed her full on the mouth. Tears were running down her flushed face, but Kathleen returned the kiss with passionate intensity. She wrapped her arms around him and grunted as she swallowed up the intensity of the moment.

When they broke their embrace more than a minute later Kathleen let out a sigh. "OK, first, 'Ouch!' And second, I'll deny ever saying this - and you can forget about me ever agreeing to it again - but yes, I'm afraid that did get me hot."

Brandon laughed. "I knew it! You like being controlled. I'm sorry I was just never that guy while we were dating."

"I didn't say I like being controlled!" Kathleen corrected him. "And for the record, I don't! So, forget about that. It's just that getting my ass smacked appears to jiggle the right parts of my pussy to get me aroused."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Brandon chuckled. "I spanked your ass and you liked it. Those are the facts. You interpret it your way and I'll interpret it my way. Oh, and speaking of my way, let's have just one more drink before the next phase of your punishment. What do you say?"

"I say fuck yes," Kathleen replied, oblivious to the double entendre. As she walked to the bar, Brandon saw that he had made her butt deep red from the small of her back to the top of her thighs. He got up, fetched the iPhone from the mantle, saved the video that had been recording, and snapped a new picture of Kathleen. She turned around to see him doing so.

"Pictures? Did we agree to let you take pictures?" She asked with a tone of accusation.

"We made no agreement one way or the other," Brandon replied. "I'm calling it executive privilege."

"Hmm." Kathleen proceeded. "Since you're so keenly aware of what is not legal you must surely know that taking a picture of someone unclothed in a private setting without their permission is, like extortion, a crime."

"Well I thought I had your permission. But if not, I'll certainly agree to delete that photo." Brandon replied. "Or we could make an agreement now to let me keep this adorable shot. In exchange, I can vow never to mention your punishments to anyone, including especially our co-workers."

"I had been counting on your discretion in that regard already," Kathleen said firmly.

"But, like taking pictures, we made no agreement about it one way or the other," Brandon replied. "Of course, without pictures I'd have no way to prove anything. But it would be a fun story to tell: 'I spanked Kathleen's ass as a punishment.' And since you are not the world's best liar, and you have an adorable propensity to blush when even slightly embarassed, I think some of our mutual friends might just believe me."

Kathleen had not considered the idea that Brandon would spank and tell. But this whole evening had been a series of fast decisions. She decided on a tactical approach. "OK, let's compromise. You can take pictures of my punishment, but only if you agree to keep them private. And also, you have to agree to never ever mention any aspect of this punishment to anyone, ever. Is that a deal?"

"Done!", Brandon replied. He snapped another shot, this time with Kathleen facing him. She smiled. She would have perhaps been less sanguine if she knew he had already recorded a 20-minute video of her getting her ass spanked!

Kathleen handed Brandon his third gin and tonic in an hour. They were both a little woozy already from the first two. Kathleen made strong drinks. It was one of the things Brandon liked about her.

"Do you have any rope?" Brandon asked.

"Not really," Kathleen replied. "I have a little twine, but the spool is almost empty."

Brandon was undeterred. "How about scarves or zip ties, then?"

Kathleen smiled. "I'm not going to let you knot up my good scarves! But yes, I think I do have a giant assortment of zip ties that I got from the hardware store. They're in my bedroom closet. I'll go get them."

Kathleen marveled to herself at how cooperative she was being, as she got up from the couch and went to the bedroom to fetch the large bag of zip ties. She returned to the living room, and dropped the bag on the couch next to Brandon. "Here you go."

Brandon looked through the bag. There were about a hundred ties ranging from six inches to one foot in length. "OK great. These will do the trick. Now do me a favor and stand over here in front of me. Kathleen did as she was told. Her bald pussy was at Brandon's eye level from his seat on the couch, and only a foot away. He leaned forward and kissed her nether lips lightly. "Turn around," he said, "and put your hands behind your back."

When she complied, he took one of the longer zip ties and looped it around one wrist, leaving enough slack to avoid constriction but too little to allow her to slip her hand through. Then he did the same with the other wrist. Then he took one of the short zip ties, and made a tight loop between the two wrist bands. Finally, he pulled a swiss army knife from his pocket and cut off the zip tie ends. He tugged a little on the ad hoc handcuffs, and was satisfied that they were secure. "How's that?" he said. "not too tight?"

She pulled a little with her hands. "No, feels OK." She said.

"Good," Brandon replied, standing up. He put his hands on her shoulders and gently turned her around. Grabbing both of her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, he pulled her toward him, and kissed her on the mouth.

He led her to the bedroom. There he positioned two pillows across the middle of the bed and helped Kathleen lay across the bed with her hips on the pillows. The result was that her ass, still rosy, was propped high in the air, and her face was near the edge of the bed. He skooched her a bit forward from the rear, pushing against her ass, then grabbed first one ankle and then the other to apply zip tie ankle bracelets. He then made a chain of zip ties that led from each bracelet to a nearby bed leg, her left ankle pulled toward the foot of the bed and her right toward the head. In this way, she was forced to have her legs spread, though not so much as to be uncomfortable. When he finished, he stood up to admire his handiwork. She was a beautiful sight, immobilized and ready. Walking around to the other side of the bed, he admired that her chin was resting on the edge of the bed, and that she was looking up at him and smiling. "Well, I guess you've got me right where you want me," she said cheerfully. "We gonna fuck or what?"

He loved her impertinence. Eying a stand-up, full-length mirror in the corner of the bedroom, Brandon walked over and lifted it up, positioning it in a few feet in front of Kathleen. He got undressed. Kathleen watched (what else could she do?), and was pleased to see his familiar, thick dick spring to life as he dropped his pants. When he was naked Brandon picked up the iPhone and took about a hundred pictures, from every imaginable angle. He even forced Kathleen to smile for those that included her face.

Brandon put down the camera and said to Kathleen, "OK Kathleen. I'm ready to fuck you. Mouth, pussy, and ass, in that order."

"Brandon!" Kathleen yelled. "You will NOT fuck me in the ass. I did not consent to that."

"You agreed to fucking, and now it appears that you and I have different ideas about what fucking entails," Brandon responded. "The way I see it, ass, mouth, pussy, it's all fucking!"

"Look, no ass fucking. That's all I'm asking." Kathleen said, in conciliatory tone.

"You aren't asking, you're demanding." Brandon corrected her. "And in your current predicament demanding is not such an effective strategy. What about negotiating instead?"

"My predicament? You'd fuck me in the ass without consent because I'm tied up and helpless?" Kathleen scolded.

Brandon slapped her hard on the ass. She was surprised, and yelled out "Owww!"

"No. I'm not a rapist, Kathleen, I'd cut you loose and go back to square one, with my plan to turn you in to HR and the police. But I might just spank you a bit more before doing either, for being such a noodge." Brandon replied.

"Well what do you mean by negotiating, then? What can I give you to keep you from fucking me in the ass?" Kathleen asked, from her awkward, bound position.

"I want a date next Friday." Brandon said, seriously.

"A date?" Kathleen asked.

"Yeah, a date. No punishment. No dominant sex. No spanking, well, unless you want to. You know, a regular date. The movies. Dinner." Brandon explained.

"Let me get this right." Kathleen said with suspicion. "If I go out on a date with you next Friday, you'll agree not to fuck me in the ass tonight?"

"Bingo." Brandon replied

"Can I think it over?" Kathleen laughed.

"Oh, you are getting fucked in the ass now, consent or no!" Brandon declared in mocking outrage, while smiling.

"I was kidding! I'll take the deal! You've got a date." Kathleen shouted.

Brandon leaned down and kissed Kathleen on the mouth. Standing back up. He smacked her on the butt once again. "OK its settled. A Friday date with me, and you get to keep your anal virginity."

Kathleen smiled. "Phew!"

Brandon, now erect, put the tip of his tool near Kathleen's mouth. "But I think you should shut up now and suck my cock."

And that's exactly what she did. She knew her way around Brandon' dick and knew exactly what to do, even without the use of her bound hands. She sucked deeply and with enthusiasm. Brandon attributed Kathleen's blowjob fervor to her spanking-enhanced libido. Kathleen, however, had one purpose in mind and it wasn't related to her libido: she wanted to get Brandon to cum quickly so she could get this phase of her 'punishment' over and done with. She had fucked and blown Brandon frequently enough in their college days to know that he was generally a one-and-done kind of guy. And she knew that he was particularly susceptible to early ejaculation when getting a deep throat hummer. She figured it would have to be even easier to get him to cum if his view while getting blown was her trussed up body, ass in the air.

And in the old days she would have been right. But after breaking up with Kathleen Brandon had spent a few years practicing tantric sex an obsession with his second serious girlfriend, Jane. He had learned how to hold out for hours. So, while Kathleen was using every trick she knew to get him off, Brandon was responding with every mental exercise he had trained on to keep from getting off. And, since Kathleen lacked mobility she was at a disadvantage. With her body constrained and her hands of no use, Kathleen noted to herself that the experience was a lot less like giving a blow job and a lot more like getting a face fuck! Brandon had the advantage of being able to stick his tool deep down her throat and also to pull it out entirely. He controlled the pace and the rhythm. To make matters worse, he took away what little control she did have by holding a thick tuft of hair on the top of her head in his hand, moving her head like that of a puppet. It didn't help Kathleen to know that he was also recording the whole blowjob with his iPhone, shifting the view regularly between his shit-eating grin, her hard-working lips and mouth, and her tied-up,ass-in-the-air body.

After twenty minutes of heroic fellatio Brandon pulled away from Kathleen's mouth. He again leaned down to kiss her now-sore lips. "Thank you, Kathleen. I think I'm all lubed up now. I think it's time we fucked doggy style."

"Mmmm Hmmm," Kathleen replied, now drunk from her third gin and tonic and resigned to letting Brandon take control.

Brandon took up position behind Kathleen and took a few more photos of her from that luscious angle. Then he slipped his cock into her wet, warm pussy and began to pound away. Kathleen responded by moaning and panting. She was enjoying the freedom of having absolutely no choice but to be fucked from behind. Without the use of her hands or elbows to prop herself up her breasts rubbed against the coarse cotton bedspread with every thrust. Brandon pulled out every few minutes to avoid cumming and took each opportunity of disengagement to administer five or ten hard slaps to Kathleen's ass. Shortly after entering her for the third time, Brandon felt the stiff contractions that were the familiar tell-tale sign of Kathleen achieving orgasm. She moaned deeply, then grunted. She was done.

Brandon slammed his hips forward and exploded in orgasm. He spurted for ten seconds and then collapsed in a heap on top of Kathleen. Moments later, he got up, grabbed his swiss army knife, and cut away Kathleen's bonds.

"OK, done with part two of the punishment," he said.

"That was my favorite part so far," Kathleen replied, rubbing her wrists.

"How did you feel about being tied up for sex?" Brandon asked.

"I didn't hate it." Kathleen replied coyly.

At the office the next day, Thursday, Kathleen and Brandon went about their affairs as if nothing had happened. The made eye contact several times in the hallway and greeted one another with amiable smiles.

Late in the afternoon Kathleen called a staff meeting. The agenda was full of updates and assignments, but before she launched into those she said, "I want to make one announcement. Yesterday, I was a bit rude and dismissive of my colleague Brandon. I want to apologize for that and to assure you that I value all of your contributions and efforts to our team."

Brandon didn't look up but smiled to himself.

The next day, Friday, Brandon walked into Kathleen's office early in the day. She was dressed in the most professional attire: a gray pinstriped suit with narrow skirt and a white, collared shirt. Brandon knew this meant today involved a presentation to the muckety mucks.

Kathleen greeted him warmly, but not too familiarly. "Morning Brandon. How's it going on the Hanson contract?"

"Excellent," Brandon replied. "I'll have it to you by two."

"That will be great." Kathleen said, "I'm presenting at four to the management team. So that will give me a couple of hours to update my slides."

"Well, not quite a couple of hours," Brandon replied. "Cause somewhere in there you're going to be under my desk for a bit."

Kathleen blushed. She glanced quickly around to see if anyone else was within earshot. Fortunately, no one seemed to be. "Brandon!" Kathleen whispered, "Please use some discretion, like you promised. And there's no way I'm going to be able to squeeze that event in this afternoon. I have to concentrate on the presentation. We're going on a date tonight, right? Can't I give you a raincheck until then?"

"No way," Brandon shook his head. "The date is a date. If I get lucky, so be it. But the other thing, well, that is a contract between two adults. No luck is required. And we didn't ever discuss what would happen if you missed a Friday appointment, but I'll be happy to do so if you want to step into my office." Brandon gestured toward his office, then led the way in. Kathleen followed and shut the door behind her.

"What's to discuss?" Kathleen asked, "Sometimes I get busy on Friday afternoons. You know that. I know we made an agreement and I'm willing to shift to another day or time if necessary. But I can't let our little pact get in the way of business!"

Her tone irritated Brandon. Had she been at all intuitive she would have guessed his reaction.

"Kathleen, Kathleen, Kathleen," He said, with a bit of condescension. "What we agreed on was Friday afternoons. BJs. My desk. What we did not agree on is what happens if you fail to meet that obligation. But shifting the date and time of the appointment is not my idea of a reasonable solution to that breach of the contract."

"Why not?" Kathleen asked, confused.

"Because, dear, it solves your problem, but it does not compensate me for my inconvenience." Brandon smiled.

"What inconvenience? Kathleen said, firmly. "You still get your hummer. It's only a schedule change."

"I get to decide what's inconvenient for me, thank you." Brandon replied.

"Oh, dear Lord," Kathleen complained. "Fine. How shall we resolve this? I do have to work this afternoon."

"No problem," Brandon said. "Any week that you can't meet your Friday obligation I'll be happy to accommodate a schedule change to Saturday. Not at my desk of course, since Saturday is our day off. But instead at my home. But here's the kicker. Under that circumstance, you have to pay back not only the owed BJ, but also, you have to vacuum my whole house, naked."

"You're kidding!" Kathleen shouted. "Now you want me to be your maid?"

"Not at all," Brandon corrected. "I want you to live up to our agreement. Only if you can't do I want you to be my naked maid, so you'll have an incentive to meet me on Fridays as previously agreed."

"OK fine, but no visitors, and no pictures." Kathleen countered.

"Agreed," Brandon said. "But now that you've shown me you might break our agreements. I think we should also have a plan for what happens if you miss Friday and Saturday."

"That's not going to happen." Kathleen declared. "In fact, I plan never to miss another Friday after today."

"Great," said Brandon. "So, it's of little consequence what I propose as the penalty for breach of the contract on a Friday and a Saturday. But in any case, here's what I had in mind." Brandon tapped a few keys on his keyboard. A web screen came up. It was blank, except for a dialog box that read "Enter password." He turned the screen toward Kathleen and pushed the keyboard toward her. "Type in the password. For now, its 'KathleenOTK.'"

Kathleen looked confused, but she did as he asked. When she pressed enter, A black screen appeared. After a few seconds a text feed scrolled up from the bottom. It read 'Spanking the boss.' What followed was a movie clip, in high definition, of Brandon spanking Kathleen's bare ass on her couch!

"Oh my God, Brandon, you filmed that? Without my permission?" Kathleen was shocked.

While the clip played on, with Led Zeppelin droning in the background and the sharp smacks on Kathleen's ass punctuating the soundtrack, Brandon pulled out his phone. He played a short, recorded conversation.

The voice on the recording was Kathleen's. It said, clearly, "OK, let's compromise. You can take pictures of my punishment, but only if you agree to keep them private. And also, you have to agree to never ever mention any aspect of this punishment to anyone, ever. Is that a deal?"