Controlling the Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon stopped the recording. "This tape says I had your permission. And, the password certainly makes my web posting private. So, I think I'm covered. And here's the thing. If I were to get hacked, by someone who figured out where this web site was and what the password was, well, that could be a problem for you. Especially if the hacker is someone we both knew. The penalty for your missing a Friday and Saturday is that I will get lax with that password, maybe even letting it fall into the hands of some of our mutual friends."

Kathleen shook her head. "Never, Brandon. Don't even consider it."

"See you tonight for our date, then?" Brandon asked, changing the subject.

"Absolutely. Pick me up at seven." Kathleen replied.

The date went well, with no talk of punishments or bondage or blowjobs. They had a great time and rekindled some old feelings of warmth.

It was a surprise to Brandon when Kathleen didn't show up to his apartment on Saturday. He waited all afternoon.

On Sunday, he got a call from her at nine in the morning. "Hello?" He answered the phone.

"Hi Brandon, it's me," Kathleen replied.

"I missed you yesterday." Brandon stated flatly.

"I know. I'm so sorry. My sister's kid had an accident on the playground. He ended up with a fractured wrist. I had to babysit her other two until she got home and by then it was pretty late in the evening."

"Why didn't you call?" Brandon asked.

"Well, I just got busy, taking care of the kids and calling the hospital and dealing with the whole mess. That's why I'm calling now. I'm coming over in about a half hour. And I know I have to make it up to you. I'm ready to not only give you the you-know-what that I owe you, and vacuum up as your naughty naked French maid. But I'll also fix you dinner tonight if you'll let me."

"That'll be great," Brandon replied. "But you know, our deal was that I now get to share that password to my private site, since you missed Friday and Saturday."

"But this was an emergency, Brandon." Kathleen said.

"I totally understand," replied Brandon. You have my respect and sympathy. But a deal is a deal."

Kathleen expected that she knew where this was going. She cut to the chase. "OK, Brandon, what will it take to keep you from sharing that password? What about two blowjobs today? Or another spanking? Please. Just be reasonable."

Brandon said "I am being reasonable. I'm doing what I said I would, and letting some friends see me tan your backside. Next time you break our agreement the password goes to your dad!" He hung up.

Kathleen raced to Brandon' house. She had to prevent him from following through. Breathless, she pounded on his door. He answered, wearing a terrycloth robe and holding a cup of hot coffee.

"Hi Kathleen."

Kathleen said. "Brandon, have you done anything yet? Please, let's cut a deal to keep that video private forever."

Brandon beckoned her inside and shut the door. "OK, fine. Here's my proposition. Instead of our Friday under the desk appointment, which you apparently find yourself too busy to make, you can come to my house one weekend day per month. You get to pick the day. That should leave time for you to meet all your other many commitments. One day, 24 hours, 9am until 9am."

"Huh. Well, actually I like that better than getting under your desk at work. "

"OK, so you're with me all day, once a month. And on that day, you are my slave. Period. Whatever I want you to do, you do."

Kathleen thought about this for a moment. She had actually enjoyed both the spanking and the tied-up sex, though it felt odd to admit that to herself. It had been freeing to let him take control. But control for a whole day? With no limits? That was a bit riskier. But more than anything she needed to keep that video from getting out. The image of her laying across his lap, having her ass spanked like a naughty child, well if that got out it would be hard to live down with her co-workers at the office, let alone with her dad.

Kathleen eyed Brandon and proposed a deal. "Look, several times now you have escalated the stakes between us. And that's OK: You're a good negotiator. But any agreement I make from here on out must include the caveat that never, under any circumstances, will you publish or share any videos or pictures that you have taken or that you will take, no matter what. If I can't get that guarantee, I'm just going to have to walk away and take my chances."

Brandon smiled. "That is a reasonable request, and I'll agree to it."

Kathleen added, "And this day of slavery once a month. I want to restrict it to take place only in your apartment."

Brandon replied. "Well, it might be tough to stay inside all day. But how about this? When and if we go out, you will not be a slave."

Kathleen pushed her luck. "And no butt stuff."

Brandon shook his head. "I've given you both of your top requests. But that one, not so fast. I'm told that normally in this kind of activity, the slave has a safe word. If anything goes too far, the slave can utter the safe word and all activity ceases. However, to ensure that the slave doesn't over-use the safe word, there is often a penalty associated with its use. In our case, since you want to take off the table any threat of public distribution of our intimate photos and videos, I'll leave that out as a penalty. So how about this? Every time you utter the safe word, you have to pay me $1000, you get an over the knee spanking, and you owe me one extra day of slavery that month. Thereafter, whatever action of mine caused you to invoke the safe word will be off limits."

"Oh my, you've spent some time thinking about this. I wonder if that should worry me. And I'm sorry, but I'm, not sure if you answered my question about refraining from rear entry."

"I did. Your safe word will be 'cucumber.' If I try to do something you want to refuse, including rear entry, all you have to do is to decide if it's worth an extra day of slavery, $1000, and a spanking. If it is, then it's off the table from then on."

"Huh... OK. Safe word is cucumber. I know I'm probably going to regret this, but you have a deal." Kathleen reached out her hand. Brandon shook it.

"Congratulations. Twelve days of slavery over the next year, and we'll be back to business as usual!" he declared.

Kathleen laughed, nervously. "So when shall we schedule our first day?"

"That's up to you, remember?" Brandon replied. "Although I always say there's no time like the present. And even though it's a little after 10AM, I'll give you full credit for today if you want to start now."

Kathleen raised her eyebrows. "Oh. Now? Yes! Let's put one of these under our belt!"

Brandon stood up. "OK, well then let's get the ground rules out of the way."

Kathleen smiled." Why did I suspect that you already had a bunch of ground rules ready to go?"

Brandon replied, "Because you are an excellent observer. Well done. So here are the rules. While you are a slave, and we're in my apartment, you will be naked. All the time. When you arrive at my front door on the day of your slavery, you will have on only a raincoat and shoes. Nothing else. As soon as you enter, you will shed the coat and shoes and drop to your knees. In all likelihood, your first command will be to give me head. But whether it is or not, you will be on your knees just inside the front door, mouth open and ready."

"Rule two is that you will always obey any command. And quickly. If you obey slowly, you will earn an over-the-knee spanking."

"Oh dear," Kathleen muttered.

Brandon continued. "And rule three is that you must never complain. About anything, ever. Feel free to use your safe word. But other than that, any complaint is a breach of our contract, and earns you a harsh response. Understand?"

"Yes, sir!"

"I like that. Call me sir from now on. "

"OK sir."

"Fine, now strip down, fix us a couple of gins and tonic, and meet me in the den."