Controlling Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Allie joined me we started looking up things to do while in California, looking to make this a fun filled trip. We decided on some paragliding, snorkeling off shore as well as deep sea fishing and leaving the rest of the days either for relaxing at the hotel or something spontaneous. Of course we were still going to the nude beach for an entire day. I was nervous but also so excited, I kept thinking of all the gorgeous women that would be there.

We purchased the tickets and hotel stay that night, so excited for our vacation. Nothing more really happened outside of our normal. In fact, things went back to mostly normal for the next week or so. Her verbal humiliation and fondness of doing it at normal volume in public increased but that was about it. She was becoming more and more comfortable letting anyone who listened know what we had going on.

One day we were just home watching tv after I got off of work. I noticed she got a text from somebody then promptly asked if I wanted to go for a walk. We got dressed and headed out, we ended up taking the same long path that we previously took. It was nice just being outside together.

When we got home however, something seemed to have taken hold of Allie as she quickly guided me to our bed, stripped me down and pushed me into the sheets. She had become quite adept at tying me to the bed and did just that, but left my mouth and eyes free. Then, oddly she left the room.

A few minutes later, she entered the bedroom door with her hands behind her back. Sauntering over to me, "I've got a treat for you, that walk was merely us leaving the house empty for Sam and her new man." She produced a very stretched out condom, with a ton of cum in it. She just dangled it in front of my face, enticing me. "You want this don't you, you want a real man's cum, you want to swallow the load."

I nodded my head in shame, wondering what I was doing.

"No, I don't think that's good enough. If you really want it, you have to beg me for it." A cruel smile formed as she said it.

I hesitated, but thought fuck it, with everything we are doing begging is not above me. "Please Madam, please give me the delicious treat. Please let me taste what a real man tastes like." I thought it would be easy to say, it was not. Something very different happens mentally when you vocalize something. I didn't want the cum, I hated the prospect of it. What I wanted was the humiliation. I burned for it.

"That'll do for now, but I expect your begging to improve with time." She finally tipped it upside down and emptied it into my mouth. It was cold, pungent and so, so salty.

Allie then bent down and removed my cage. I didn't know what she was up to but she began squeezing under my head with her 2 fingers just like I could feel before. Seeing her do it in person was dreadful, I looked so pathetic. Eventually I got hard, though it remained small still.

She took the condom she had just emptied into my mouth and fit it onto my penis. I could feel my whole body light up with shame. It literally looked like she placed a plastic bag or a tube sock fit wise on my penis. That stretched out magnum dwarfed my small penis so much. It folded in half and the tip of the condom almost touched my balls even with the base of the condom at the base of my penis.

Allie started cracking up, unable to control herself. "Look at that! Holy crap babe! It looks like Sam found a guy literally double your size and so much thicker! I thought it would be a lot bigger but this is incredible. Your little penis looks like a micro penis compared to him." She was amazed at the sight in front of her.

I had nothing to say, I was just shocked and ashamed of myself. Even before wearing the cage I would have paled in comparison. Allie didn't say much more, just got up and went to watch TV. This left me tied to the bed with another, much larger man's condom on my penis. It took forever for my erection to die down. It was another half hour before she even came to check on me and put the cage back on.

At this point it was time to get ready for bed, so I went down on her first. Giving her a solid orgasm before showering and calling it a night. Then we both showered, me admiring her amazing body while I had the opportunity.

Allie

Our trip to California was nearing rapidly now, only a few days left until we would be boarding a plane and heading out. We had plenty of fun activities planned, as well as a fair bit of relaxing time with nothing planned at all. I figured those times would be good for some fun play time with hubby.

I did some last minute shopping, making sure to get some new clothes. I got a few bikinis, some yoga shorts, a new sundress and some other things I thought would be fun to wear while we were gone. When I got home from shopping Rory was finishing up his chores around the house.

"So, I got a few new things to wear while we are gone. I think it'd be a good idea if you did the same. You should go get some new things yourself before we leave. I was thinking you would look good in some Hotpants. Don't you agree?" I honestly didn't know if he even knew what these were.

"Um, what the hell are hotpants?"

"They're those really short shorts that are made for men, I wanna be able to show you off this week. Since you'll be showing me off." I tried to catch him off guard but I think he already suspected I was going to dress a little more skimpy than normal. With that I quickly sent him on his way.

I made myself comfortable to just relax for a little while. While scrolling through my phone I checked Tinder just to see if there were any new cocks waiting for me. That's when I realized one of the guys I had matched with might have been the Samoan. The body and cock in my messages looked extremely familiar but I hadn't seen him completely naked until now so I wasn't fully sure. I decided that going a little farther was warranted with this situation.

I thought for a while on something witty to respond that would let this man know who I was if he was really the Samoan. 'That looks like a cock that could earn a free brunch, or am I wrong?' I was hoping it would be just forward enough. It must have been because within minutes he had already replied. 'Well, looks like you don't just grab men at random in stores and restaurants. Want to meet up sometime without the extra onlooker?'

His response made me nervously shake, how was I considering actually doing this? Would this be a line crossed that Rory wouldn't enjoy? Would I enjoy it? I decided to text Rory first.

I started to ask him where our boundaries were, then I remembered what he consented to previously. 'Hey babe, can you please go grocery shopping? I want a good dinner tonight. I want a nice fresh ribeye from that butcher shop across town. Also get some fresh veggies to roast, you know the little shop I love. Thank you sweetie!' I knew this would keep him busy for an extra long time as the 2 places I requested were basically on opposite sides of our town.

I simply messaged the Samoan our address and told him to hurry up, his simple reply '10min' sent chills down my back. No going back now, I quickly just freshened up my makeup and sat on the couch waiting. Ten minutes felt like an eternity but then came the inevitable knock. I hesitated for a brief moment, knowing there was an extremely hung man on the other side of that door and I never set expectations. I got so wrapped up in the moment I didn't think of that.

When I opened the door, the Samoan greeted me. "Well, you just had to get some more of me didn't you?"

I meekly responded, "Yes, please come in." I felt so small without Rory here, this was so strange all of a sudden. I was doing something for me without him involved at all. "That recliner right there is my husbands' normal spot if you'd like?"

The Samoan plopped down, his shorts loose fitting and his cock snaking down his left leg again. "Go ahead, take it." he said. As he said this he gripped the base of his cock and shook it at me. Normally this would disgust me, but seeing such a huge cock sway like that without even being hard was so erotic.

I knelt down in front of him and slid his shorts down, as they were coming down it's like there was no end to his cock. Once I got his shorts all the way down, I just stared at it for a moment before grabbing it and lifting it up. The heftiness of it felt so good in my hand. I started stroking his cock mere inches from my face, watching as it grew stiffened. As it got to full mast I needed both hands to fully stroke it.

The Samoan smirked, "You should taste it." His tone was more commanding than I expected.

Instead of responding out loud I brought his cock down to my mouth, licking underneath the head. This produced a groan from this large man sitting in my husband's recliner. I flicked my tongue under his bulbous head a few times before popping it into my mouth. Stretching my mouth wide enough for his girth was not easy and didn't feel particularly great. I only sucked on his cock for a few moments before stopping to stroke it again.

"Didn't realize how much work sucking on a big cock would be, did you?" The samoan just chuckled as I was catching my breath.

Before I could respond my phone buzzed on the table behind me, I quickly grabbed it thinking it would be Rory. To my surprise Rory had already messaged me back confirming he would get everything but the buzz I heard was from Sam, she was on her way over with her boyfriend. My thoughts started racing, what was I going to do.

I quickly stood up and sauntered away from The Samoan, luring him to our bedroom so Sam wouldn't see him. He quickly got up and followed me, as we got inside I told him to lie down on the bed. I swiftly locked the door just in case for whatever reason Sam tried to come in here and then joined The Samoan on our marital bed.

I thought quickly, "Hey, do you think you could possibly keep it somewhat quiet? A family member just said they were coming by to grab something and I'd prefer if they didn't know about this." I could feel myself flush as I was saying it.

The Samoan chuckled again, "Sure, if you can keep me happy." Once again this sounded more like a command. What did he mean by that exactly, I am positive I know deep down but I wasn't prepared for that.

I kept stroking his cock, after a few minutes of this he said, "Sure would make me happy to get a little more." When I looked up he winked at me. I immediately stretched my mouth open and popped him inside, swirling my tongue as much as I could. Another few minutes of this went by and then I heard our front door open, Sam was here. I heard her giggling and a deep man's voice, then our guest bedroom door closed. I had frozen, then after hearing the second door close I looked up at The Samoan and saw him mouth, 'More.'.

My heart started racing, I could feel it pounding in my chest and up my throat. There was only one more step I could take, he knew what that step was and waited until I would have no other choice. Regret burned deep inside of me, I knew I messed up when I didn't bring up expectations. I only paused for a brief moment while these thoughts went through my head, then I deftly hopped out from between his legs and grabbed the bottle of lube, also yanking down my panties out from under my dress. I poured a hefty amount onto his bulbous head, stopping for a moment to look at it all shiny. I quickly threw a leg up, bringing a hand down and spreading my lips open. I felt his head push on my entrance, the pressure so great.

Slowly I put more pressure down letting my weight go down more and more. Eventually his head slid in, I nearly groaned out loud, unable to control myself. I only let out a whisper and froze. I could hear Sam moaning herself and didn't hear a pause so I figured I was safe. Slowly but methodically I worked more and more of this man inside of me. I don't know how long it was but I eventually got his whole cock in me. I looked down for the first time during this and just saw this large man underneath me. The feeling of fullness greater than ever before, almost painful. I felt my heart pounding, knowing I was doing something Rory had not given the okay for. The guilt was building but the feeling of this cock was building faster.

The Samoan groaned lightly, I locked eyes with him. He had a knowing look, I must have stopped with him buried in me for too long and this was his warning. With my hands on his chest I lifted my hips up slowly, he slid out of me much easier now. 'How wet am I?' I thought. I then slowly brought my hips back down after feeling his head get close to coming out. The ease that I was able to slide him back in was amazing and the pleasure mixed with pain was so strange. I couldn't help but let out a gasp, at least I could still hear Sam so I figured I was safe. After the first full stroke I started to ease into it more and more. After mere minutes I was riding this huge cock, sweat beads already coming down my back.

I got lost in the moment, pumping his cock in and out of me. Stretching my vagina more than I ever had before, basking in the moment. I could feel my orgasm building and building, and finally slammed down on top of him. Burying his cock to the hilt as I was reaching my peak was a feeling I had never gotten before. It was more than just an orgasm, the finality of it was amazing and so fulfilling. I didn't even realize I was basically screaming my orgasm, The Samoan grunting underneath me as well. We had both climaxed during that moment. The Samoan had just pumped me full of cum.

The panic from that realization was nowhere near the panic of realizing that I couldn't hear Sam anymore. I also did not hear a door open or shut. For what felt like the millionth time today I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. The Samoan was just basking in his moment underneath me while I was having an existential crisis. I dared not get off, knowing how much cum this man shot at brunch I knew I'd need to grab a towel as quickly as I could. While sitting there waiting for him to acknowledge me, I heard the guest door open and the sounds of two people quickly scurrying out. My heart dropped.

With that I quickly got myself off of him, holding a scooped hand to my vagina to catch as much cum as I could. I got in the bathroom, grabbed a towel and just stuffed it between my legs and unclenched. I could feel the outpouring of cum absolutely drenching the towel. I had grabbed Rory's towel, 'Do I just hang it back up, covered in The Samoan's cum?'. The thought was too tempting and I did just that.

As I came back into the bedroom I addressed the huge man on our bed with his impressive cock resting on his belly, past his belly button. "So, not really any chance they didn't hear us. You can get cleaned up here real quick if you'd like." I motioned for him to join me in the bathroom.

"Ah, sure, I guess it wouldn't hurt to clean up real quick." he deftly got into the shower before I could object. I had only meant to wipe his cock off, not make himself at home. "You know, you really are amazing, you took my cock like a champion, you were incredible just now." The Samoan's words made me red in the face. I wasn't expecting that from a moment like this.

After his shower he quickly got his things together and headed out. When seeing him out I peeked outside to see if any neighbors were spying. When I did, I realized that Rory's car was gone. 'There goes my excuse to Sam.' I thought. I didn't even think about The Samoan's car being here either, what was I doing? How was I going to explain the new car and the sounds that she most definitely heard?

Rory

When I got home from the shopping trip I started working on making dinner. Allie was relaxing in the living room when I got there and after a brief hello went back to watching her shows. Dinner was fantastic as to be expected with what she requested I make. Once I finished cleaning up I sat on the couch next to Allie, instead of cuddling she leaned back and spread her legs. I took my position on the floor next to the couch knowing what she wanted. When I looked up expecting to see my wife's beautiful pussy I was a little perplexed. I saw sopping wet panties in front of my face, I gave her a quizzical look.

Her response came as smooth as ever, "I decided to masturbate with the big dildo while you were out, it made me extremely wet and I'm sure there's plenty of lube for you to clean up. Though, I did make myself a little sore so be gentle with your tongue tonight." Her face was so even while saying this but it shocked me.

"Yes ma'am, if you want more just let me know." I said this with the most charismatic smile I could muster. Then, sliding her panties off I saw how wet she had truly gotten and it humbled me that a dildo could do this to her. I began my normal process of slowly kissing towards her pussy and then doing slow, long laps at her once I was there. So much of her fluids were still there I had to swallow after every couple licks for the first few minutes. Soon though I managed to get it under control and start focusing on what I was doing to her more. The taste of the lube was pungent as always but there was something else to her that I couldn't place.

She allowed me to slowly and gently lick her pussy for the better part of an hour, she never came but rather just melted into the couch. I love seeing her like this, just completely enjoying my services and basking in the moment. "I think I need to clean up some after that, you must have really gotten yourself going earlier." I said as I was getting up.

"Oh, you have no idea, for whatever reason it was just really hitting the spot this afternoon. I don't know what came over me." Allie was quite open about her pleasure from earlier and hopped up in front of me leading us to the bathroom. She handed me my towel and gestured that I needed to wipe off my face. I could only imagine how much was on there from what it felt like. My towel had definitely not fully dried from my last shower but at least it got everything off of my face. When I turned around Allie was smirking and very clearly holding back a burst of laughter. I just shrugged it off and figured she was laughing at all the juices that were probably clinging to my face despite my towel off.

I heard Allie yell from the bedroom, "Oh! You'll never guess who made a visit while you were out shopping. She even left you a present!" She sounded quite happy about this and while standing in the shower just enjoying the hot water on my chest I heard her come rustling into the bathroom.

"Let me guess, Sam's boyfriend left another condom and when I'm done in here you're going to pour it in my mouth?" I sounded a little exacerbated but nothing prepared me for what she did next. I felt globs of cold cum dropping on my face, she was giving me a used condom facial. I could feel my face burning with shame.

"Now, don't wash that off until everything else is clean. Enjoy!" I heard her leave the bathroom and close the door behind her. She really had that much confidence I was going to do exactly as she said without any question. She was right.

The last few days before leaving for vacation went pretty much par for the course in our lives. Though she seemed to be really enjoying her dildo while I was at work, every day I came home to her wanting to be lightly licked because of her sore pussy. I began to really enjoy these sensual moments with her just enjoying me.

We left for our vacation and thank the lord she decided that unlocking me for airport security was appropriate. That could have been an incredibly bad situation, potentially. The moment we landed and got our luggage back she demanded I promptly go fit my cage back on.

I did have to let her know about one thing before doing so. I noticed it on the plane and found it very concerning. "You know, I didn't get hard the whole time it was off. I wasn't expecting that."