Controlling Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They just fucked like new found lovers, no inhibitions in this hotel room. Pure enjoyment. This was driving me absolutely crazy. The mix of what felt like every emotion known to man was overwhelming. My dick was straining so hard in its cage, I hadn't felt it push against its confines this hard in ages. Watching the two of them fucking so hard was too much. I started pouring cum from my locked up dick, I hadn't even touched it. The almost sobering feeling had me looking at them in a new light. The feeling of jealousy was more than just creeping in now.

It wasn't much longer and I saw my wife have the most explosive orgasm I've ever witnessed, on somebody else's cock. She was shaking, her eyes locked on her new lover. I don't think I've ever felt more insignificant in my life. At this moment it's like she had no idea I existed anymore it was just her and this stranger.

"Yes, fill me up. Cum in me I want it." I had never heard her beg for cum either. This was all so new it's almost like she was a different woman. Clearly it must have done something to this stranger as he started unloading inside of her. He came for what seemed like two minutes straight. I breathed a silent sigh of relief, knowing it was almost over.

Then he started slowly thrusting into my wife again. His huge cock must not be done yet, how was he able to do this. Even when I was young I couldn't muster this hard of a fucking and manage to go another round without ever losing my erection. There he was continuing to fuck my wife.

They said something to each other, something I couldn't hear. I couldn't see Allie's face either, just this big man lying on top of her. He continued to gently fuck her in missionary for a while. He then got up and rolled her onto her stomach but kept her legs straight out. This stranger then mounted her, I saw him drop his cock onto her ass and back. It's like he was measuring out how far he was going to be inside of her.

He then arched his hips back and guided his cock into her, she must have been more wet than ever because this huge cock just slid right in. There was a brief moan that escaped her lips and then he started fucking her hard, again. The slapping sounds of his hips ramming her ass and his balls slapping her thighs was incredible. The jealous pangs were beginning to fade and the erotic nature was returning.

They fucked for what seemed like another hour in so many different positions. They did return to this prone position again, and this stranger fucked her hard. He had already came another time inside of her. He was standing up, holding her in his arms while bouncing her on his cock. I know he came again because there was cum flooding out of her and onto the tile. When she was prone I noticed he bent down and pulled the hair from her face, she was facing me, out cold. He had fucked her unconscious, how is that possible.

'Was it really so overwhelming with pleasure that she passed out?' My mind was blown. Then, the stranger started fucking her again. This time with a little more selfishness, like he was just trying to finish. I sat there, unable to react as this man fucked my wife after she had already fallen asleep. It was only moments later that he came again inside of her. He pulled himself out, rolled over, also sideways on the bed and fell asleep himself.

I must have fallen asleep shortly after myself as I was waking up with him gone and my wife soothing me. We didn't speak, but rather just sat there for a while. Then Allie broke the silence.

"So, I see you must have enjoyed it." she was gesturing to the wet spot on the floor in the closet. "I hope you stayed up for the whole thing, he fucked me much better than you've ever managed to." Her blunt words stung, but hit something in me.

"I..."

"You don't need to speak." Allie started laying back on the bed, spreading her legs. "Let your actions answer, if you clean me up now I'll know how you truly feel about last night."

I looked at her, her beautiful pussy was still somewhat agape from that huge cock. She was red and swollen, her lips so puffy. There was cum all over her thighs, ass hole, everywhere. 'Do I really want to do this?' I thought this as I was leaning in.

I started with her thighs, kissing and getting up all that I could. I slowly worked my way to her pussy. Being as gentle as I could I slowly began to lick her clean on the outside. I heard her moan her approval during this part. I then went for the big lap from her ass hole to her clit, I dragged up so much cum and juices I had a hard time keeping it in my mouth. This must have opened the floodgates, cum started flowing out of her. I kept lapping at her entrance working to make sure I didn't miss any. This took significantly longer than ever before. 'How much cum had he pumped into her?'

Once I was convinced I had gotten everything I was going to get I delicately cleaned her ass hole. She never liked ass hole play much so I tried to quickly complete this part. When I sat up she looked happy, truly happy. Then she shifted her eyes to the tile, where his cum had dripped.

"Is that necessary?" I groaned.

A flash of irritation crossed her face, "No, it's not. It's also not necessary for you to ever taste me ever again. You're already never going to feel the inside of me with your little penis, don't make me extend that to you not getting to go down on me either. Rather, not going down on me without cum leaking out for you to clean up."

Without another word I got down and started licking the tile. The tile floor of some random hotel with God knows what all over it. The thought was disgusting, yet I made sure my task was done. Allie then hopped into the shower one more time, making sure to be completely clean for the flight back.

We went back to normal conversation by the time we were in the car on the way to the airport. I think we both accepted that major change had just occurred and we would need time to process it.