Controlling Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was a mix of shock and curiosity, "Really? You mean your little penis didn't stir at all this whole flight? That's actually kind of surprising, I wonder what's wrong with it." Of course she made sure to say this at normal volume with plenty of surrounding pedestrians to hear her. "I wonder if the knowledge that Sam's boyfriend is still going to be leaving all of his used condoms in our guest room while we are gone might help you." She arched an eyebrow and stared at my crotch.

I felt an erection coming on almost immediately, "You know, that really wasn't necessary."

"I'm guessing that means you are hard now? Cause I genuinely can't tell since your penis is so small." She turned and walked away, sending me to get busy on getting the cage back on.

I couldn't help but wonder why that happened in all honesty. Could I only get hard with kinky acts? It really started to get into my head but I guess focusing on that so much helped calm me down enough to get the cage back on. I situated myself and made my way back out, Allie was getting something at Starbucks so I just stood by waiting on her.

Thankfully the journey to our hotel was uneventful, we made our way, got settled and just enjoyed the space for a little while. Allie was on her phone just scrolling away while I unpacked everything that I could to make us as comfortable as possible while here. When I laid on the bed next to Allie she was swiping on every guy she came across on Tinder.

"That's what you're doing?" My voice definitely had some judgment behind it.

Allie just looked at me flatly, "Well, it's not like your little penis is something to look at. I want to see if California has a bunch of hung men as well. Ooo, how about we make a game out of this. How many cocks do you think I"ll get to see that are over seven inches? I'm betting I'll see more than fifty just in the week we are here. What do you think, Lil' Man?" Allie was pushing me farther and farther.

"Uh, I don't know if I want to guess at something like that?" I started to put my hands up in protest. They were slapped aside, shocking me at the bruteness of it. Allie motioned for me to stand up, so I did, still in shock. Once I was standing she immediately uppercut me in the balls while still laying on the bed. I knelt down, the wind knocked out of me the puzzlement on my face glaring.

"Now, how many do you think I'll see? Remember Price is Right rules, love." Allie was so nonchalant about what just transpired.

I knew there would be worse if I didn't go along with it, "I say twenty then, there can't be that many just in this short vacation."

"Oh baby, I think you underestimate how many big cocks are out there. However, we shall see soon enough won't we!" Allie sounded quite excited about this.

Then it dawned on me, "Wait, what are the spoils I just agreed to by taking part?"

She smirked at me, "Oh, now you ask. Winner gets to pick and carry out a punishment for the loser. This is your chance to punish me instead of the other way around!" This actually enticed a full on belly laugh from her, it was almost unsettling. "Now, the next part of our betting scenario. How many guys do you think will be bigger than you?"

Instead of fighting, "Do you want a percentage or an actual number?"

She thought for only a moment, "I think a percentage will work better this time."

"Okay, I think seventy-five percent will be bigger than me." my cheeks flushed as I answered.

"Oh wow, sounds like you're starting to accept how small and insignificant your penis is dear. I say ninety percent will be bigger than you! How about, how many do you think will be big enough to earn a picture in return from me?" Allie had a huge grin as she said this looking down at me for my answer.

I stuttered. "I, I don't know, have you already done that so far?"

Her smile remained, "Nope, but maybe this vacation starts it."

This grew my confidence. "Zero, I think nobody will be big enough to earn a picture in return."

"Good answer! That's a whole lot of confidence, all without knowing how big I would consider big enough. I'm going to say three, I bet three will be big enough. Now, lets just relax and then go get a nice dinner!" Allie beamed.

"That sounds great." It's all I could get out but my head was swirling with the thought of her sending pictures of herself to random guys on Tinder. When did we escalate to that being a possibility. The whole time we were supposed to be relaxing before dinner I kept thinking about the possibility of that actually happening. I wasn't getting angry but rather, excited. How far had my boundaries been stretched?

We got ready for dinner, I just wore my usual khaki shorts and a loose button down. Allie however wore a short skirt with a slim fitting blouse that showed off her amazing boobs. Aside from stares from almost every guy we passed going to dinner, it was very normal. The restaurant was busy and the food was amazing. It was a perfect first night in California.

Allie

The next few days were filled with sightseeing and general touristy activities. It was incredible fun, and felt basically like being a normal run of the mill couple enjoying a much needed vacation. Every day was full of activities and excitement, followed up by some kind of wonderful dinner.

Only one thing seemed to be bothering me, my vagina needed a real cock. I had fucked The Samoan every day after our first encounter. His cock had shown me whole new sexual heights, I had been stretched to the point of no more pain but just unrelenting fullness. The days leading up to our vacation my vagina was so sore but I still kept calling him over. The slow sensual service Rory was giving me afterwards helped soothe the pain so much I couldn't stop getting him to do it.

In my head I knew how incredibly degrading what I was doing to him was, but I enjoyed it and knew that deep down he would enjoy it just as much one day as well. After our first encounter when Rory ate me out with traces of his cum still in me, I was invigorated by it. The icing on the cake was Rory wiping The Samoan's cum all over his face without knowing it. Then, every day we fucked leading up to the vacation we cleaned up with Rory's towel. Every day Rory was rubbing his cum all over himself. Then every night he was eating The Samoan's cum out of me.

This was giving me such a sexual high I had never felt before that I didn't know what to do with it. This was an even greater feeling than taking control of my husband's sexuality entirely. The only downside, now I was on vacation and the need for a real cock was growing much faster than I thought it would.

Today was our last full day in California, the perfect day for our trip to Black's Beach. We packed everything up, and both got dressed. I decided to wear a normal bikini top and my new orange thong bottoms. I threw on an oversized shirt to cover myself before getting there. Rory put on his hotpants I made him buy and a loose fitting shirt that would quickly come off when we got there.

When we arrived we quickly set up camp midway to the waves that were steadily rolling in. Rory stripped to only his shorts and quickly laid down on his towel. I followed suit and removed my t-shirt, followed by my bikini top. It felt so odd to be topless in public, but even more odd that nobody was staring because of it. I laid down on my towel next to Rory. We both glanced at each other and smiled, this was nice.

I was expecting to have plenty of guys hitting on me while we were here, but that was far from the truth. Virtually every guy staring at us was staring at Rory, more than a few even tried to come up and talk with him. Normally I would be a little hurt but I just found it hilarious.

When it was about time for us to leave I had to torment Rory some. "So, how'd you like having all those cocks swinging about in front of you. You know, every single one of them was bigger than you."

Rory got extremely red in the face. "It was really awkward but at least they were going to me and not you!"

We packed up and headed to the rental car and back to the hotel. Once settled in and we had both showered the beach off of us, I checked my phone. I had done the same thing as I was doing at home, asking every guy I could for a dick pic because all I wanted to do was hookup. I had asked hundreds of guys just since getting to California. As I was checking everything I kept a notepad for our statistics gamble we had made.

"So, you ready to see who won our bet?" I was so excited to rub it in his face that I had undoubtedly won. "First let us see, you thought I would only see twenty cocks bigger than seven inches. I guessed fifty, now I clearly won this but I honestly expected that, I mean I did message hundreds of guys asking for pics." Rory's jaw dropped at that remark.

"Hundreds? Allie I had no idea I would have guessed a completely different number!"

"Well, now you know to specifically ask if there's ever a next time!" I almost felt bad for him, but I was excited for his punishment. "There isn't an exact number as nobody had a ruler in their picture, however just taking the ones into account that I can guarantee were bigger we're easily over a hundred." I just watched his face for a moment.

Then carried on, "Now then, you said seventy five percent of the guys who sent pics would be bigger than you are. Remember, I've already got one out of three available points. If I win this I win no matter what!" Rory was stirring with nervousness, I could see it on his face. "One. Hundred. Percent. There was not a single cock sent to me that wasn't over four inches."

Rory just looked dumbfounded. It took him more than just a few moments to even form a thought to respond. "Not a single guy was smaller than me? There is no way that's possible."

"Well, normally I think you'd be much closer to the actual percentage. But, I sort of said in my message I was looking for big cocks only so don't bother if you're under five inches." I felt so devious, so cunning.

Rory just sat agape, not knowing how to respond. I had once again tricked him. He didn't see this coming at all and his expression verified that. We just sat in silence for minutes, letting our facial expressions do the talking.

"Not that this part will matter but you were correct with the final question, not a single guy got a picture of me!" I gave him my most sarcastic grin possible.

He rolled his eyes. "Well, isn't that just great? So, what masterfully planned punishment do you have for me?"

This was it. The part of my plan that would be pushing our boundaries yet again. "Well, it's actually happening in just a few moments. Nobody got my pictures, but a few did get replies from me and one of them is meeting me in the bar of our hotel in about half an hour." I let the pause hang in the air so he could process what was happening.

"I'm going to get ready for a date and you're going to clean up our room so that we're ready to leave tomorrow morning. There is one thing though. If I decide I want to do more with this date than just sit and have a couple drinks, I will text you an emoji. That's when you'll have to make a decision. You can either lay on the bed and get pissed when I come in and he will leave thinking you are my very angry husband, or. When I message you that emoji, you get into the closet over there and do not make your presence known until he has left." With that statement I got up and began getting ready.

I wanted to look not just sexy, but enticing. I brought out my skin tight black dress with a slit going all the way up to my hip bones on the side. Maneuvering so my panties didn't show while walking was nearly impossible, so I didn't wear any. I made sure to not put on too much makeup as I didn't want to deal with any kind of mess if I did take things further. I also never once looked over at Rory who had not spoken a word and not left his spot on the bed. I'm sure he is shell shocked.

The time had come, I sauntered over to Rory on the bed and grabbed his hand. He didn't pull away so that was a good sign. "Is this plan of mine okay with you?" I truly wondered for a moment if he would say no.

Rory finally looked up at me, his eyes were beat red. "I truly hope this is as fun as it sounds."

This was such a different answer from what I expected. I thought he would say yes, but not in such an encouraging way. I gave him a heavy kiss and then made my way out of the room. When I got down to the bar I opened Tinder and told the mystery man that I was here and described my outfit. Moments later a young, tall guy approached me.

This man was far different from what I was expecting, he is handsome and definitely muscular. What was he doing meeting strangers at hotel bars without pictures to verify what they looked like? Whatever his reasoning was, I considered myself lucky as he sat on the stool next to me. We proceeded to talk for the next couple of hours over drinks, neither of us eating anything. I am almost certain I felt my alcohol much more than him however.

Eventually I asked if he would join me upstairs, his piercing eyes and bright smile affirmed his decision. I quickly grabbed my phone and sent an eggplant emoji to Rory. I told the handsome stranger I was letting my friends know they didn't need to be on stand-by as backup anymore.

When we got to the hotel door my heart was pounding so hard I thought this man might be able to hear it as well. I slowly opened it and relief washed over me, Rory was nowhere to be seen and the place looked spotless. It's almost as though nobody had ever been in the room. The stranger casually walked in behind me as though he had done this a thousand times.

I skipped past all the formalities I had seen in movies about asking for another drink or anything else. I grabbed his hand and directed him to sit on the edge of the bed, just parallel to the closet I knew Rory would be in. When he sat down I hiked up the hem of my dress just enough to straddle his lap and kissed him. When doing this I realized I had never kissed The Samoan, it almost felt wrong to be doing it now. I quickly stopped and undid this man's belt underneath me.

Scooting off of him he lifted his hips and slid his pants and boxer briefs off entirely. In one swift motion I was presented with a huge cock already almost at full mast right in my face. I knew Rory would be seeing this for himself and he'd be able to see the full length from his viewpoint. I grabbed his cock, once again loving the heft and warmth of such a large one. My shyness had dissipated after my actions with The Samoan. Now I immediately started stroking his length with one hand, cupping his balls with my other and all the while guiding his head into my mouth. Stretching my jaw to accommodate him was only slightly easier than with The Samoan.

I made sure to be as raunchy with this blowjob as I had ever been before. I could hardly get his head all the way in my mouth. Instead of focusing on that I focused on sucking his tip while stroking the length of him. He was not as girthy as the other but definitely a little longer. I worked on him for around ten minutes, wanting to make sure he was as ready as possible. Also wanting to give Rory a good show.

With my dress hiked up I got up off my knees and crawled onto the bed, in doggy. The stranger took his cue and promptly got behind me. I heard him spit once and felt it hit my vagina. I hated that feeling in the past and it still didn't do anything for me now but I didn't mind it. I knew the feeling I was about to receive so it was worth it. The stranger slowly edged up to my entrance, placing his large head up against my lips. He didn't immediately try and force his way in. Instead he dragged his head up and down my slit, building up my wetness before trying. The eroticness of this was almost too much.

"Please, give me it." I pouted at him. Rory was about to see this huge cock plunge into me, the excitement was overwhelming.

The stranger didn't take long to fulfill my request. He started pushing his head in, hearing an audible pop as it slipped in. With that he started slowly thrusting into me, with more and more of his cock entering with every thrust. The feeling was intoxicating, getting filled to the absolute brim. It didn't take long for him to be buried to the hilt, I reached back with one hand. Grabbing his thigh to let him know I wanted him to stay there for just a moment. I relished in the feeling of him filling me up. I also reveled in the fact that Rory would be seeing all of this, front row seats almost.

When I let go of his thigh I quickly braced myself, ready for the pounding I knew I was going to get. This young stranger did not disappoint. He mounted me and proceeded to saw in and out like he had a job to do. His large balls slapping against my clit with every thrust felt so good. He kept this pace and strength for such a long time I lost track. Eventually though, he flipped me over in one smooth motion, grabbing my legs and holding them up in front of him. He looked down at my pussy and lined up his big head. This time he just plunged all the way in, the feeling was indescribable. He began doing short hard thrusts without taking his cock more than a couple inches out each time. The feeling of being so filled and fucked so hard at the same time was too much and I came with an explosion.

I looked the stranger in the eyes when it happened and pure lust came over his face. He knew the amount of pleasure this gave me. He continued to fuck me hard, eventually going into basic missionary. His athletic body was solid but not very heavy on top of me. This fucking was going on for far longer than I was used to. I felt him start to tense up, quickening his rhythm, I knew this was it.

"Yes, fill me up. Cum in me I want it." This seemed to help as I felt him clench and his rhythm staggered for a few thrusts. I could feel his huge cock pumping inside of me, it seemed to pump forever. When he was done he just held his position on top of me for a while, breathing heavily but hardly sweating.

The unthinkable happened next, he began slowly thrusting into me again. I couldn't believe it, was he already ready for another round? "You don't need a break?"

"Nope, I can usually cum at least three times before I go soft. You're in for a real treat tonight." he winked at me.

My body immediately reacted to this statement, preparing itself almost. The fucking I was already receiving again after just being filled was almost ecstasy to me. We fucked in every position I knew and even learned some new ones. The most impressive one was being held in his arms while he fucked me standing up. My vagina was well worn out a couple of hours into it. I didn't mind though as this was so new and so erotic that I was still enjoying it.

At some point I must have passed out because I woke up in the morning with the stranger asleep next to me. I broke into a panic in my head, but tried to stay calm. 'Was Rory trapped in that closet the whole night? Oh my god what did I do.' I quickly shook the stranger awake and rushed him out of the door. Running to the closet I ripped it open and there was my husband, asleep sitting up against the wall. There was even a pool of cum on the carpet underneath his cage.

I slowly woke him up.

Rory

When I opened my eyes I saw Allie standing over me. 'God she is beautiful.' was the first thought in my head. The next thought, 'Why am I so stiff, I feel like I can barely move.' Allie was completely naked and trying to lend a hand to get me up on my feet. Concern was written all over her face. Once she got me up, we sat on the edge of the bed.

Memories started to flood in from last night.

"Please, give me it." Allie's voice resonated when she spoke. She almost sounded desperate. I watched as this stranger from the bar dragged his cock up and down her pussy. Then lined up his bulbous head and started to force his way in. How was she taking this so easily? It was all I could think of. Did that dildo she had been using stretch her that fast or was she just meant to take bigger cocks. In no time this hung man was ramming into her relentlessly, Allie's face was pure bliss.