Conundrum

Story Info
I sighed; it made no sense… "You got any ideas?"
2.4k words
3.32
2.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and I had got together to drown our sorrows with a good bottle of single malt. She was going through a partially bad divorce and I was at a bit of a lose end with being widowed for just over 6 months. Carol and I have been best friends since school.

I had never liked her husband; he treated her like shit and was always implying that our friendship was an affair when in fact he was the one that couldn`t keep his dick in his pants.

As the bottle emptied, we started reminiscing about some of our past wild adventures. Carol started by telling me about the time, when she was just out of college and much to her mother's dismay, took off with a biker. Only to find out after it was too late that he expected her to put out for all his biker mates.

I looked at Carol with surprise. "How come you didn`t tell me about that at the time?"

"I`ve told you now! I think you were away or something at the time?"

"That's right I went into the army about that time! I bet Pam was out of her wits, your mother was such a prude about things like that?"

"Yer, I know, mum`s probably part of the reason I did it. Youth rebellion and all that shit. Anyway, not a happy memory, lets change subject, your turn, what did you get up to, that I don`t know about?"

"You know how I like to walking in the evenings."

"Yes, I know, get on with the story!"

"Well, a few years ago, I was in Murcia for a few days."

Carol butted in." Was that on one of your work trips to Spain that you told me about?"

"Yes. I was walking just after dark down a narrow street in the direction of the river from my hotel. The streets in this part of the old city were clean but a bit seedy if you know what I mean.

"I noticed a couple talking in front of me, as I got closer, I could see the guy trying to kiss the woman. She pulled away grabbing his hand and leading him up a side street. As I pass the street, I could see her banging on a door, shouting loudly in Spanish, I kept walking but knew what I seen, she was a street hooker.

"Sure enough, in the next block there was an African girl standing in the shadows. As I approached, she pushed out her tits and said something to me in Spanish.

"I still don`t speak a word of Spanish so I replied to her. Only English! To my surprise she responded in nearly perfect English, asking me where I was going. I told her I was out exercising. That`s when she asked me if I wanted a girl?"

Carol frowned. "Well, did you want a girl, you were married by then... right?"

"No this was before I meet Lizzie.

"This African girl was stunning, I would say in her early 30`s about my height, long braided hair with coloured beads, a very sexy red overcoat and long black leather boots. It turned out her name was Imane from Morocco."

"You bad boy, you got on first name basis!"

"Are you going to let me finish!

"Imane asked me heaps of questions, what I was doing in Spain, what I did for a living, you know being very friendly."

"I bet she was being friendly!"

"Hay, I was under no allusions of what she was, but hay, it felt good to have someone, at least sound like they were interested in me. I found out she had been in Murcia for just over 12 months, she also told me she was studying at a local college.

"Eventually I decided to fob her off, by telling her I didn`t have much money on me, which was true. I always walked light when overseas, just a plain tee shirt, shorts, runners and a bit of cash in my pocket. My passport and cards are always locked in the hotel room safe and I leave my hotel room keys at reception.

"I got the feeling she had already figured she had her man and wasn`t taking the rejection. To make sure of her conquest, she opened the front of her coat revealing a stunning body, only covered by a lovely red lace bra and panties. As she gave me a seductive pose, while asking how much money I had for her.

"I pulled out the content of my pocket, 35 euro. She smiled and told me she would fuck me for 35. I remember looking at this Moroccan princess and thinking, fuck this gorgeous body for 35 euro, you only live once."

Carol went to butt in. "Don`t worry alarm bells were starting to ring in my head. I`m not the green!"

"She grabbed the money and led me along the street going down towards the river. I was expecting to be dragged up some side street and into a dingy room, but no, she took me to a new upmarket riverside apartment complex.

"Now my alarm bells were going off, big time, I`m thinking this has to be suss, a 35-euro street whore doing tricks in a building like this. I nearly bailed, their and then, stupidly I decided to go along with it and see what happened. Maybe a bit out of curiosity, don`t really know, she did have a lovely ass...!"

"Men, you`re all so predictable. I can see where this is going, how deep in the shit did you get?"

"Well, you see, I was thinking, this building is ultra-modern, has a doorman, 24-hour reception. I fingered I must be reasonably safe. Let's face it, I had no ID or other valuables on me. If they had intentions of robbing me, they were out of luck. If it was some sort of mugging, they would have had better opportunities back in the dark streets and why kidnap me, they had no way of even knowing who I was!"

"You, said they! Who are they?"

"Just a manner of speech, you`d be stupid to think these streets workers aren't working with other people. There was nothing suggested Imane was, I was just being a bit wary.

"Anyway, we walked into a lift, Imane swiped a card and the lift started moving without pushing any level buttons. I watched the floor indicator going up 1- 5, 6, 7 was the top floor but the lift felt like the lift went up one more floor.

"The doors opened into a roof top penthouse. My alarm bells really went off, I turned and walked back into the lift. Imane, grabbed my hand asking me what was wrong. I got pretty agitated with her telling her this was a set-up and I was out of there. She asked me to come in and she would explain."

Carol with a hint of alarm on her voice. "What'd you do, I would have been out of there, quick step!"

"Imane gave me her story, that she wasn`t a regular street walker. She on to say, she use to be when first arriving in Spain, however a wealthy German banker fell in love with her and set her up in this apartment. She went on to tell me he was only around for one week per month and she got bored when he was away. She couldn`t have another regular boyfriend as the banker wouldn`t stand for that, so she occasionally went back to her old ways, picking up one night stands off the street, normally married guys so she`d have no comeback.

"Apparently, this night I fulfilled her needs!"

Carol looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Did you believe her?"

"Not really, but hay, she had a hot ass...!"

"So, what happened next?"

"Imane popped the caulk on a bottle of bubbly out of the fridge and pouted two flutes while asking me if I wanted a shower."

Carol shifted in her seat. "Great, I though you would never get to the good bits, so what happened in the shower?"

"This is where things started to get a bit strange, maybe a cultural thing, but for a woman who supposedly made a living out of selling her body she was very reserved and shy. Took ages to get her in the shower with me. You probably don`t want to hear the micro ins and outs, but I have to say, other than you, she was the most beautiful sexy woman I have ever seen naked!"

"What the fuck, when have you ever seen me naked!"

"1983 school camp, remember! Anyway, I don`t need to see you naked, your beautiful anyway!"

"And your full of shit, get on with the story."

"After the shower Imane collected the bottle of bubbly and glasses and we moved to an opulent bedroom. We weren't there long before her phone rang, she looked at the screen with a bit of alarm on her face and took off out of the bedroom to answer the call.

"I could hear her talking into the phone in German from the other room, this gave me a chance to have a good look around the bedroom, while I was looking, I spot this cam recorder set up with a good view of the bed. On closer inspection I could see the record LED light was flashing. I removed the micro SD card, as luck would have it the recorder was the same type as I use at home, so I knew it only had memory on the card.

"Imane returned with fresh empty flutes, filling both of them from the bottle while telling me that it was her banker friend on the phone. I was getting the feeling she was so full of shit... but..."

Carol interrupted, "I know... she had a hot ass!"

"I reached over to pick up a glass of bubbly, she stopped me saying that glass was hers. I took the other glass and pretended to take a sip before putting it back down. Imane, still seemed very reluctant to move things along if you know what I mean, I got the feeling she might be stalling for time or something.

"As soon as she looked away, I swapped the glasses and gave a pot plant a good drink of the contents of the glass she was drinking from, leaving the other glass on the table. I held up the empty glass for a refill.

"This went backwards and forward until we finished the bottle, well she did, I had a happy pot plant to give me a hand.

"Finally, Imane made a move by leaning over and kissing me, we made it into bed. Carol! I`m not joking, this woman would have to be lamest fuck I have ever had in my life, she`s lucky she was so fucking horny looking or I would have deflated after the first couple of minutes, as it was, after changing positions to doggy and me pounding away with what felt like forever, I just lost interest and pretend to cum.

"I remember thinking while I was pounding away, this German banker must have lived a sheltered life if he thought this woman was worth spending thousands on.

"I went into the bathroom to flush the empty condom down the toilet and get cleaned up. When I got back to the bed, Imane was still in the same position, fast asleep, maybe she went to sleep while I was still fucking her, it felt like it."

"What did you do then?"

"My first reaction was, fuck this I`m out of here, then my medic training kicked in, what if there had been something in the glass that I switched and she wasn`t just asleep. You can`t leave an unconscious person alone. I took her vitals and they seemed normal. She may of been just asleep but better to be sure.

"I did think of calling an ambulance but then thought better of it, I didn`t want the hassle of explaining the situation and she was doing ok.

"I put her in the recovery position and sat in a chair beside the bed, checking her vitals every 20 to 30 minutes. After about an hour I started doing the pin prick test on the soles of her feet, she would respond a little, then drop back off, a classic sign she was drugged.

"More out of boredom than anything, I picked up her phone, no password or anything, most of her messages were to and from one number with German text, I checked the number, it was the same number she received that called from earlier."

"So, she did have a German friend."

"It looked like it. I was pissed off so revenge was floating around in my mind, before I put her phone back, I positioned her legs to expose a good view of her ass hole, then took a close-up shot, sending the photo to Germany.

"Ouch, I bet that took some explaining to German lover boy!"

"Only if her story about the banker was true. Sitting waiting for her to recover I started thinking about making sure I covered my tracks, I didn`t want the Police knocking on my door with her accusing me of date drugging her. I went around the apartment wiping everything I could remember touching, I know, I know, there would be CCTv and DNA and all that spook stuff but hay, I wasn`t thinking straight you know, she had a nice ass, remember!

"After about 2 hours, the pin pricks made her foot flinch, she yelled a little and started to wake up so I decided she was conscious enough to leave.

"I went out of the building through the kitchens back entrance, just in case somebody was waiting out front, I know, CCTv of me coming into the building and nothing going out, but I as I said I wasn`t thinking, she..."

Carol interrupted. "Had a nice ass! Did you every work out, what her motive was?"

I sighed... "Not really, it made no sense, maybe she was grooming me for later, maybe blackmail, I can`t work out for the life of me, why she would want to drug me. The truth is I just don`t know! It has bugged me for years... You got any ideas?"